Start by marking “Wait For Me (For Me #1)” as Want to Read:
Wait For Me (For Me #1)

Wait For Me

(For Me #1)

Susannah is a dominatrix and FBI agent. Jasper is a younger submissive who wants to surrender to her every desire. The dominant side of her wants him badly, but the age gap holds her back. Susannah’s first assignment introduces her to the sickening world of human trafficking. Jasper, a genius with computers, jumps at the chance to do anything that will allow him to spend t ...more
Published November 5th 2014 by Dark Hollows Press

To ask other readers questions about Wait For Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wait For Me

Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
description

DNF @ 57%
No rating

Let me just say a few things about this novel since the author was kind enough to gift it to me and I'm the lameoid who can't finish it.

There are so many words. Words and words and words. Words that just repeat the same sentiment or statement over and over and over again. Whomever edited this needs to find work in another field.

It’s a soap opera! Y’know how in soaps everyone is melodramatic, they all somehow know each other, bat shit things happen on the regular but the reboun
♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
Human trafficking, rape, forced cock sucking, double penetration spells a dark book and delves into the BDSM fantasy genre. This is fantasy not in the sense of science fiction, but more what BDSM lifestylers avoid and BDSM dark readers use for "alone time". Susannah is a young idealistic twenty five year old, just out of the FBI academy. She's attracted to her neighbor Jasper. She wants to tie him up and have her wicked way with him. Too bad he is only 18 years old. Even if he is legally old eno ...more
Dee
600 pages - gulps! this might take me a while to get through...

6 days later and I'm done. What a ride, one I enjoyed a great deal. This book had a lot going on. I loved a lot, some not so much. Around the middle of the book it waned, there was a scene that I'm sure the author thought was fun, but it bored me to tears and did nothing to drive the plot, in my humble opinion.

The POV changes are swift at times, but 95% of the time there was no mistaking whose POV it was, so I didn't have a problem w
FantasyLiving
I really enjoyed this story. It pushed a lot of my buttons.

It was dark without being dark, if that makes any sense. The despair was not all encompassing, and that freed my mind to enjoy the character development more.

This is a romantic thriller, and although I wasn't particularly attached to the secondary characters who's POV was given, I was completely riveted by Jasper, and Suzannah's story.

Reader beware: This story is told from multiple points of view, and can be a bit jarring if you are not
Kim BookJunkie
WAIT FOR ME is the story of Jasper and Susannah, two fascinating characters, during what is surely the longest, most difficult year of their lives. Occurring in multiple settings with verisimilitude, strong subtext, noteworthy character development, and an all-consuming plot with unexpected twists, WAIT FOR ME is one hell of a powerful story!

I was immediately intrigued by the synopsis then quickly deterred when I saw the number of pages it contained. DONT LET THE PAGE #'S SCARE YOU AWAY! I ver
Rob
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review-on-amazon
Firstly I want to say this book has a beginning, a middle and an end. This could so easily have been split up into a trilogy but the two authors have put it out as one fairly long book. However, just because of its high page count, don’t assume you will ever want to skim past anything, because trust me, every word is needed in this story.

I don’t even know how to put into words what it was about this story that made me love this book. There is no valid reason as to why I should like this book!

For
JustJen "Miss Conduct"

A review by The Blogger Girls.

This is a story about sex trafficking, sex slaves to be exact, and the story is one of first-hand experience.

It starts with Susannah, an FBI agent who's goal is to crack open and take down a group of sex traffickers. Susannah is a rookie who is currently contemplating if she actually wants to stay with the FBI. She is also currently lusting after her young neighbor, an 18 year old genius she has friended. Jasper also has quite a crush on Susannah, but Susannah has k
mlady_rebecca
There are erotica books you read for alone time and erotica books that have loveable characters and a great story and the erotica component is just the cherry on top. For me this was the later.

Plot wise, this is a story of a pair of FBI agents -- Susannah and Tyler -- working to bring down a human trafficking ring. While in the midst of trying to take down the traffickers, Susannah and Tyler are ambushed and Jasper -- Susannah's barely legal neighbor and potential romantic interest -- is taken.
Lita Thomas
Feb 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given and ARC of this book for an honest review. Wait for me is a dark story of Susannah Valentine who is young up and coming FBI agent. Susannah and her partner Tyler are investigating a human trafficking ring. She also has an 18 year old neighbor who she spends a lot of time with. Jasper is a senior in high school, who speaks several different languages, is also getting a college degree and is a star on the high school football team. He also has a major crush on his FBI neighbor. Spendin ...more
Crystal Smith
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked it. It was a strange but interesting love story. I couldn't put the book down. It was sad the hell Jasper went through. Its sad that acts like this really do occur and weird how some can be strong enough to pull through after. It was a good how even tho he went through all that, he still loved her and was still able to submit to her. It was defiantly interesting story.
Book Junky Girls
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Susannah is 25 and just starting her career in the FBI and her first case is a doozy, human sex slave trafficking. And the case has become even more personal after her 18 year old neighbor is taken because of her.

He may be only 18, but Jasper is off the scales smart and he knows what he wants and it's Sussanah. If only he could convince her, but when everything goes horribly wrong will the age difference be the only thing keeping them apart?

This is mosy definitely a darker read, dealing with rap
Anna
Mar 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Susannah is an FBI agent who on her first assignment has been working on a serious sex trafficking case where she is close to taking down a very dangerous operation. Betrayal from within the organization has put her in a position where someone she cares deeply about her has been taken forced to serve as a sex slave for the leader of the trafficking operation. Nearly a year later, Susannah with help from some powerful friends is able to rescue and reunite with the person she loves only to wonder ...more
Hooked On Books
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Susannah a newly qualified FBI agent is in love with her 18 year old neighbour Jasper. She only holds back from him because of the 7 year age gap. Susannah is having serious doubts about her career choice, but her first assignment is so horrific she really wants to nail the sex and human traffickers. Soon Susannah is captured, her FBI partner is nearly killed and Jasper is kidnapped as a pet, she is released and needs to find Jasper before the damage that's done runs too deep, can she save him ?
A. Barclay
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
WOW - Jaw dropping - Mind opening. I was captivated from the get go. When I first went to read this book for review, I was warned - This is Dark Erotica - A First for me. I was anxious to see what I was in for. I went into the story with an open mind (so glad I did), it was different to what I had expected and not in a bad way. I loved this story, it touches on so many untold subjects and I think its not only fascinating, but also disgusting (if that makes any sense).
I am amazed at how such an
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
*Book received in exchange for honest review.*

oh boy, the story itself was great. The characters were spot on. The issue I had with reading this was how in the chapter one minute it would be Suzannah's POV and then in a millisecond, it would be another character. It threw me, I have to be honest. This could of done with more editing, words that need spacing etc. I couldn't keep up with what was happening.

Aimed at audiences for 18+
Brittney Jarnigan Diaz
Susannah Valentine, a 25 year old FBI agent, is second guessing her choice of employment/career. Currently she is working on a case to put away a sex trafficker, Victor Monclair, for a very long time. However, the night she and her partner, Tyler Montague, were set to close their case, their identity and case were compromised and the entire rendezvous was a setup. Now in the grips of Victor and his partner/"sex slave trainer", Nicholas Kuzenkova, Susannah knows that she is now just awaiting her ...more
Badass Bloggettes

The main characters are:
Susannah a rookie FBI agent in her public life and a Domme in her private life

Jasper Madewell, Susannah’s 18 year old neighbor, who loves her and she loves him, however, because of his age she rejects his advances.

Tyler Montague, Susannah’s FBI partner and mentor. He also wants a personal relationship with Susannah but she only sees him as a fr
Tbird London
I am rather mixed on this book, I loved the plot, the characters were intense and easy to connect to, but it was long and it felt like three books in a series all put between two covers, giving you two cliffhangers in one book. That isn’t a bad thing, it certainly didn’t take away from the story and the interest I had, just a style that I am not familiar with so that was something I needed to adjust to.

Step one in the book we meet Susannah, Tyler and Jasper. Susannah is in her mid-twenties and
Danielle
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This story was very well written. I fell completely in love with it. The story is about sex trafficking, or should I say sex slaves. If you love dark reads you would love this story.

This book introduce you to an FBI agent name Susannah, she is on a mission to take down a group of sex traffickers. Susannah is a rookie that isn’t sure she wants to stay with the FBI. She became friends with her neighbor Jasper who she also has the HOTS for, but she won’t act on it because he is only 18. One of the
Rachel
Mar 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-erotica, dark
I received an early release copy of this book for a blog tour and an honest review.

Let me start out by saying that this book was SO much more than I expected. It took me a while to read it as I've been super busy, but I think it all worked out the way it was supposed to because I wouldn't have wanted to race through this anyways. I thought it was gonna be a short, hot, sexy BDSM based read and boy, was I wrong. The emotional level of WAIT FOR ME was constantly gut wrenching. I went from laughing
ByoBook Club
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

Susannah is an up and coming FBI agent that has a naughty side. Jasper is her hot young neighbor that’s just begging to submit to her and the feelings she inspires in him. But a case that Susannah is working on hits too close to home and Jasper is taken by a notorious sex trader and she won’t stop until she bring him home no matter the amount of time that has passed .

Jasper is a genius and a natural born submissive and is drawn to Susannah. She is who he wants as his mistress. But not everybody
Sharon Kallenberger Marzola
4.5 Stars

Received and ARC via Badass Bloggettes for an honest review.

This book is a very dark look at the world of human trafficking and the wicked people who participate in this life. The main characters are:
Susannah a rookie FBI agent in her public life and a Domme in her private life

Tyler Montague, Susannah’s FBI partner and mentor. He also wants a person
Kirsty Turner
***Reviewed for Sarah & Kirsty's Book Reviews***

This book is a very dark read and contains scenes of rape and human trafficking. 25 year old Susannah has just started her career in the FBI and her first case deals with human trafficking. I was a bit surprised that this was her first case as I thought you would have to have a bit more experience and take on smaller cases first, but what do I know? Jasper is an 18 year old computer genius and also Susannah’s neighbour. Susannah wants Jasper bu
Kelly Smith Reviews
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
When it comes to an type of erotica, it's usually sex first and plot second. Thankfully, with Wait For Me, that's not the case! While this story will satisfy your bookish fantasies, it will also engage you in a twisty plot with very dark elements.
Susannah is the main character, a tough FBI agent with a spft spot for her younger neighbor. First of all, I'm sure people will have reservations with a woman in her late twenties wanting an eighteen year-old, but I didn't. Before anyone gets their pant
Books&Dreams
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it

photo bookwormsreviewicon.jpg

This book is not for the faint of heart, it is a very dark book and has descriptions of certain situations that might make some very uncomfortable.

I gave this book 4 stars.

This book will take you down many different paths before you reach the end and when you're done you're going to sit there for a second and wonder what you just read and why you liked it. Yep that is what happened when I read this. I have to say I don't know why I liked this book but I did. Again this book is very dark and if
Angie
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Inked Rainbow Reads Review Team~
5 stars for this M/F with some M/M, M/M/M
My reason for wanting to read this book was that I had read book #2 Justice for Me, not knowing that it was actually the second book in a series. I loved that book and had to read the first one. Holy crap! This book was amazing! If you don’t like dark this book isn’t for you, it deals with sex slaves, rape, torture and a few other dark items. You can’t help but fal
Lisa
Feb 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I had a hard time getting past some parts in this book but it is not due to the author's writing. The writing in this book was good. The characters were built with personality in mind.

Susannah have a job to do but no one know exactly how difficult it is going to be. Susannah has a lifestyle that is not accepted by everyone. When they learn of what the job entailed, Susannah was the perfect fit for it. She just didn't know how deep she would have to go. How far will so go to save someone?

The two
Andrea
*ARC received in return for an honest review

Wow, what a book, I loved it! My emotions are all over the place.

Wait For Me is quite a dark read which delves into the world of human trafficking and there will be triggers for some people. It has rape, m/m scenes, BDSM, totrure, kidnapping, human trafficking but it also has a love story at the heart of it, the kind of love that is so strong it refuses to die and will overcome anything to survive.

This is the first book I've read from authors T.S. McKi
Kim
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
My review on this book was that at the being I was not so sure about it. I think what was turning me away was the the chapters where so long. You felt like it was never going to end. This book I wish was a series. You have a fbi agent who fell in love with a neighbor who was young and she wouldn't act on her feeling because she said he was to young. What she did not know was that he was going to be taken and be used as a sex slave. The person who took him was the same person she was trying to ta ...more
D.l. Baker
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for an emotional journey filled with intensity. Wait for Me reads like a trilogy in one book, and will not have you complaining about the length (we all know that size isn't everything, but the larger the better sometimes!). This book is not for the faint of heart or anyone who gets squeamish easily. There are some brutal scenes that deal with some heavy issues. Despite the seriousness of the book, there are moments in here that are wonderfully passionate and have very erotic scenes.
Th

• 跪いて靴にキスを [Hizamazuite Kutsu ni Kiss wo] [Kneel Down and Kiss my Boots] (星の館 [Hoshi no Yakata], #1)
  • Falling Angels
  • Pet to the Tentacle Monsters!
  • Consequences (The Flesh Cartel #4)
  • Possession (Black Light #11)
  • Tame a Wild Human
  • Hell and Beyond (Broken, #2)
  • Tribute
  • Master of My Body (Finding Sabrina, #1)
  • Pam-Ann
  • Winner Takes All: Master/Slave Fantasies by Christopher Pierce
  • Under By Vengeance (Surrender Collection #3)
  • The Bodyguards' Princess
  • Angel (Angel, #1)
  • Pride (The Copper Horse, #2)
  • Nicholi's Vengeance

For Me (2 books)
  • Justice For me (For Me #2)