Start by marking “All In (The Naturals, #3)” as Want to Read:
All In (The Naturals, #3)

All In (The Naturals #3)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  7,179 Ratings  ·  851 Reviews
Three casinos. Three bodies. Three days.

After a string of brutal murders in Las Vegas, Cassie Hobbes and the Naturals are called in to investigate. But even with the team's unique profiling talents, these murders seem baffling: unlike many serial killers, this one uses different methods every time. All of the victims were killed in public, yet the killer does not show up o
Published November 3rd 2015 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about All In, please sign up.
Anne I love Michael. (Sadly, though I think she and Dean fit together better.) But I love Michael. He's my favorite. :) He needs to find a nice girl (NOT…moreI love Michael. (Sadly, though I think she and Dean fit together better.) But I love Michael. He's my favorite. :) He needs to find a nice girl (NOT LIA) to fall in love with. (less)
Kyleigh She said there's gonna by a 4th... however, if I read the third the first day I get it I fear that book won't be able to come out soon enough! I hope…moreShe said there's gonna by a 4th... however, if I read the third the first day I get it I fear that book won't be able to come out soon enough! I hope this series never ends lol(less)

Isabella

Is hurts to breathe. Like just leave me alone, so I can listen to Taylor Swift and DIE kind of hurt. Now I know what you're thinking "oh she's just being overdramatic" but I'm not! I never saw this coming EVER. It has been like 4 hours and I'm still reeling. But besides that All In was so AMAZING!! We got answers, we found out a lot about Slone, I think the next one's going to be about Lia, which is AWESOME because I LOVE HER, we found out a ton of stuff about Cassie's mom/family/EVERYTHING, als
Sue (Hollywood News Source)

Jennifer Lynn Barnes has outdone herself once again.

All in is clever, precisely calculated, and cunning. Perfect for readers like me, who seek books that have a band of misfits, finding love and camaraderie with each other. To spice things up, I am throwing mystery thriller and crime on the equation as well. Obviously, this is the finest selling points.

Everything but true infinity has its end. All mortal men must die. But you were never meant to be mortal. You were born for things such as thes
Kenna (KennaReads)
Holy. Crap. This might be my favorite from this series. Jennifer Lynn Barnes just upped the ante (pun intended) on this entire story. We saw so many layers and dimensions for every single character. We also get so many ANSWERS (but also more questions) that we've been waiting for since the first book.

I'm always impressed with how well Barnes weaves such a twisted, sad, terrifying story, but can still have it be full of awesome, witty teenage banter. There are also some really awesome references
Sophie
Jennifer Lynn Barnes became one of my favourite authors when I read the first The Naturals book. Because of these books, I started the tv show Criminal Minds, and fell in love. When I heard that book three, All In, wouldn't be published in the UK, I knew I'd have to order a copy online, and that's just what I did. I devoured this book in only three hours, and have fallen in love with Barnes' writing all over again.

Cassie has now worked on a few cases with the FBI, and has found her place, and he
April (Aprilius Maximus)
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017
WHAT! THIS WAS SO CRAZY AND THE WHOLE SERIES JUST GOT SO MUCH MORE COMPLEX JENNIFER LYNN BARNES IS AN ACTUAL GENIUS OK I'M GOING TO GO AND CRY NOW BECAUSE IM SCARED BYE
Tez
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Naturals series is brilliant, with each book even better than the previous one. Jennifer Lynn Barnes cements her place at the top of YA fiction with the multi-layered, complex, and jaw-dropping All In. Though Sloane has an obvious connection to this Vegas-based mystery, the decades-long serial killer case also draws in the history of both father figure Judd and series narrator Cassie. Too bad we have to wait until November for Book 4, Bad Blood. P.S. Lia continues to be the most awesome char ...more
Lexie
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, read-in-2016
Yes, I DID devour this and book #2 in a day. Yes, I did have more pressing things to do. Yes, I am addicted.

No, I have no regrets.

(Except the EXCRUCIATING sequel wait that has just set in.)

And yes, I do absolutely appreciate the absence of a love triangle in this one, and especially the integration of all previous plots into a complex, overarching mystery that has upped the ante tenfold.

Which will make the aforementioned sequel wait that much worse. My sympathies to all who have suffered from th
Kirsty-Marie Jones
No offence, The Naturals, but Killer Instinct was a step up from you. No offence, Killer Instinct, but All In just killed you. I don't know how book #4 is going to blow you out of the water, All In, but I am so fucking ready.

Liene
Holy hell.

That was my reaction after I finished this book because damn, to end a book with that information Jen gave us should be illegal!!

Okay but I gotta say, last 20% got real creepy so that was great but overall the book was pretty eh?? I'm not sure what but something was just lacking and it makes me sad because I love this series with all my heart. Though I'm blessed with the gang and their interactions with each other and that made me so happy, I missed them so much! I did feel like there
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
Rating: 4.5/5

Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

I believe this is my favourite series by Jennifer. She’s seriously has a way to write about the profiling that makes this series really addictive.

I was happy to find myself back with the team and see what new unsub they were going to have to profile and I was served. I love to see how their minds work on this. I love that their personalities don’t change, but evolve due to growing up, but they are basically the same people.

And the romance
Tatiana
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
такого финала я не ожидала, у меня аж мурашки хР
Anastasia Antonova
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Это было вааау. Как-то все получилось очень связано между собой. Фиг предугадаешь (хотя я подозревала что те три личности были показаны не просто так). Но не до такой же степени.
Не буду писать большой отзыв - ибо одни спойлеры напрашиваются. Жду четвертую часть. Надеюсь, (все к этому и идет, слава богу) что Барнс остановится на четвертой книге (она, по хорошему, имеет все предрасположения для того, чтобы стать последней).
Детективная линия меня поразила меньше чем, во второй книге (благослови го
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-books
I love Barnes's books simply for the fun, unique take on things that only she seems to be able to offer. Add in plots that are both well designed, executed, and original and you are always in for a treat.

The Naturals series had me hooked from the very first book and seems to be getting better as it goes. A fun series about young teenage profilers that it is hard to resist.

I love this rag tag group of people that not only over time have learned to be friends but a family too.

Each with unique abi
Lisa
Brilliant as expected. All the mathematical aspects in the plot hurt my head a little (am I or am I not an engineering major? #fraud), and OMG THE TENSION. I was stressed the f out while reading this, tbh.

And heartbreaking moments (SLOANE MY BABY) are heartbreaking. Shed quite a lot of tears reading this one compared to the previous two books.

Can't wait for book 4!
Nadia  ☆Lazy•not•at•reading☆
Reading this book for the second time and still couldn't figure out who the killer was.

Rating 4.5-5 stars

You know THE BOOK that you want EVERYONE, their mother, father and uncles to read. For me it's this whole series. Due to the fact that it got my blood pumping like I was running a marathon. And let me tell you something, I've never ran a marathon before.

Three murders. Three days. Three casinos. Different methods. Yet, one thing stays the same. Numbers tattooed on the victims wrists. Our
Brittany
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Guys, this was soooooooooo good. My head is all over the place. What is even happening? Barnes is a genius with the way she weaves story lines, multiple story lines, crimes, everyone's pasts, emotions, relationships. There is so much happening but it all works together to bring this intense mind fuck. Where we are in Cassie's story now is just wow. How did that even happen? Brilliant.
Julia
Wow! Just Wow! It was worth waiting for this one!
It was all I dreamt about and even more. Definitely better that the second part! If you loved the first book don't miss this one
Glory
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Наконец-то серия разогналась. По-настоящему.
На отзыв нет ни времени, ни сил, но... Если вас увлекла история, то ни в коем случае не бросайте. Чую, лучшее еще впереди))
K.
Trigger warnings: murder, violence, domestic abuse, death of a loved one, shitty parenting.

4.5 stars.

I sped through this in a couple of hours this afternoon and I didn't expect to love it as much as I did. I mean, I really liked the first two books in the series because, like, it's a YA version of Criminal Minds. Of COURSE I really liked them.

But this one? This one somehow took things to the next level. I think it's because the characters are finally in the field, actively working on cases, an
Niki Hawkes - The Obsessive Bookseller
The Naturals Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes might be my favorite YA series of all time. I devour each new book with a passion I don’t experience often with books, having read so many. Here are just a couple of the many reasons why I LOVE it:

The concept!! The series revolves around teens who are ridiculously talented in certain areas useful to crime solving (emotion-gadgers, statistical-analysists, lie-detectors, and so on). What I love is that these talents are totally feasible (albeit rare), so
Abigail the Fangirl
Mar 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Naturals is one of the best series of all time. I feel like we do not have very many YA authors who write about crime. It is sad, considering that I absolutely love anything involving crime drama.

I am an early to bed, early to rise kinda girl but I stayed up very late to finish this book. It was just COMPLETELY captivating. The story line was genius and the characters were great. I would of given it five stars, but I read the first two books quite a while ago, therefore I was confused abo
Cassandra
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews, fantasy, ya
This series has quickly risen as a favorite of mine. The plot thickened tremendously, expanding and setting higher stakes. Dragging me on a roller coaster ride of suspense.

Cassie finds herself taking a hot case in Vegas, unique in method and motive confounding. Different in so many way when compared to precedent. This is the first case that isn't centered on cold cases. Lives are at stake. There is insurmountable pressure. Unraveling the mystery is slow going and it becomes utterly confusing b
Christiana
Pull up a chair, Jennifer Lynn Barnes, because I have some questions:

1. Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ok, I know that's not a question, but man, it had to be said.
2. Were you holding back in your earlier books? Or did you just need to lay enough framework to make this one happen?
3. Did you know the third book is not supposed to be the best book? IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY, JLB. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
4. Do you really think you can get out after 4 books in this series? I heard there's a fourth one, b
Lori
So good! Definitely my favorite of the three I've read. I need to get my hands on the last one ASAP! If you're a fan of YA murder mysteries or thrillers, you really need to read these books.
Kyla Harris
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Kyla by: Jazmine
I am freaking out. Jennifer's books are so amazing. I'd have to say that this one's my favorite so far in this series. The way things are turning out and how entwined Cassie's mom is in the whole situation... it's crazy! I cannot wait for the next book. So long! And it just got here!
Nancy The book junkie
Rating: 4.5/5

Review coming soon!
Marga
Mar 01, 2015 marked it as to-read
NEEEEEED.
Stephanie ((Strazzybooks))
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
There was *~a lot~* going on in this book, but it held my interest throughout. I really like the cast of characters and their interactions with each other, and I'm looking forward to the fourth/last? book.
Hannah
Aug 24, 2017 rated it liked it
This was another good read to the series. At least we learned some important things and were surprised along the way. I'm definitely interested in seeing how the last book goes. I just hope it all ends well.
  • Finding Willow (Freedom, #0.5)
  • Astray (Gated, #2)
  • This Way to the Sugar
  • Dancing with Molly
  • Recitatif/To Room Nineteen
  • Nearly Found (Nearly Gone, #2)
  • Shipwrecked Summer
  • Stupid Love (Stupid in Love, #3)
  • Black Diamond (Stark Springs Academy #1)
  • Shock Point
  • Trust Me (Find Me, #3)
  • Remember
  • The End of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, Book 4)
  • Girl Last Seen
  • Trust Me, I'm Trouble (Trust Me, #2)
  • See How They Run (Embassy Row, #2)
  • Happily Ever After: A Day in the Life of the HEA (Rook and Ronin, #3.5)
  • Zero Day
Jennifer Lynn Barnes (who mostly goes by Jen) was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. She has been, in turn, a competitive cheerleader, a volleyball player, a dancer, a debutante, a primate cognition researcher, a teen model, a comic book geek, and a lemur aficionado. She's been writing for as long as she can remember, finished her first full book (which she now refers to as a "practice book" and which none ...more
More about Jennifer Lynn Barnes

The Naturals (5 books)
  • The Naturals (The Naturals, #1)
  • Killer Instinct (The Naturals, #2)
  • Bad Blood (The Naturals, #4)
  • Twelve (The Naturals, #4.5)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• Killman Creek (Stillhouse Lake, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Shaken (Jack Daniels Mystery, #7)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Day (Jessie Cole, #1)
  • Split Second
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Killing Lessons (Valerie Hart, #1)
  • Scat
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Blood Money (Joe Dillard #6)
  • Bluebird, Bluebird
    $13.99 $2.99
  • The Falcon at the Portal (Amelia Peabody, #11)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • In Good Faith (Joe Dillard #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Forbidden Stone (The Copernicus Legacy, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Monogram Murders
    $10.99 $1.99
  • The Hanging Judge (The Judge Norcross Novels)
  • The Visitant: A Venetian Ghost Story
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Die Like an Eagle (Meg Langslow #20)
  • Damaged
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Virgin in the Ice (The Chronicles of Brother Cadfael)
  • Little Monsters
    $10.99 $1.99
  • A Reason to Live (A Marty Singer Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Agatha Raisin and the Potted Gardener (Agatha Raisin, #3)
  • Infinity Born
    $6.99 $2.49
  • True Fiction (Ian Ludlow Thrillers #1)
  • The Long and Faraway Gone
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Deadly Recall (Jessie Cole, #2)
  • The Curse of the Pharaohs
  • When You Disappeared
  • Queenpin
  • I'm Thinking of Ending Things
  • Song of Kali
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Counterfeit Heiress (Lady Emily, #9)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Ugly Young Thing (Strangers #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Burglars Can't Be Choosers (Rhodenbarr, #1)
  • Trespassing
    $5.99 $2.99
  • In Cold Blood (A Beatrix Rose Thriller Book 1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Stranger Inside (Strangers #4)
  • The Remains
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Doubt (Caroline Auden, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Signature Wounds (A Grale Thriller Book 1)
  • The Trouble with Goats and Sheep
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Naturalist (The Naturalist #1)
  • The Girl from the Sea
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Hammerhead Ranch Motel (Serge Storms Mystery, #2)
    $2.99 $1.99
  • The Five Red Herrings (Lord Peter Wimsey, #7)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Lady Cop Makes Trouble  (Kopp Sisters #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Stillhouse Lake (Stillhouse Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • And Only to Deceive (Lady Emily, #1)
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Furious (Faith McMann Trilogy, #1)
  • The Forgotten Ones
  • Moving Day
  • Jade Dragon Mountain
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Hangman's Daughter (The Hangman's Daughter, #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • The 19th Wife
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Dead Over Heels (Aurora Teagarden, #5)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Whole Enchilada (A Goldy Schulz Culinary Mystery #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Curse (Blur Trilogy #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonous (Max Revere, #3)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • An Expert in Murder (Josephine Tey, #1)
    $4.74 $1.99
  • Mission Flats
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Blur  (Blur Trilogy #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Death of a Travelling Man (Hamish Macbeth Mystery)
  • The Grave Tender
  • I Am Watching You
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Persons Unknown (DS Manon, #2)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • The Given Day
  • Anatomy of a Scandal
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Perfect Stranger
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Lying in Wait
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Outrage (Faith McMann Trilogy, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Lion (John Corey, #5)
  • Poppet
  • Mine
  • Ritual: A Novel
    $13.99 $1.99
  • Injustice For All (Joe Dillard #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrath (Faith McMann Trilogy, #3)
  • Birdman
  • Hanging Hill: A Novel
  • Fractured
  • The Winter Over
  • American by Day
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Shifting Tide (William Monk, #14)
  • The Necklace
  • Good Behavior
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Big Fear (Hollow City Series, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Clockers
  • Never Smile at Strangers
  • The Moonlit Garden
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Holy Island (DCI Ryan Mysteries, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Barkeep
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Good Liar
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Cold (A Joe Tiplady Thriller #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Criminal Defense (Philadelphia Legal #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Poppy Done to Death (Aurora Teagarden, #8)
  • Twisted
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Open and Shut (Andy Carpenter Series, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • No Shred of Evidence (Inspector Ian Rutledge, #18)
    $10.99 $1.99
“Too young to party, just odd enough to participate in federal investigations of serial murder. Story of my life.” 25 likes
“Don’t you ever apologize for being what you are.” 25 likes