Start by marking “Rise of the Lost Prince” as Want to Read:
Rise of the Lost Prince

Rise of the Lost Prince

They fight to protect those who would never welcome them into the human world...

Petúr always knew he and his brothers-in-arms were different. Something more. Something not human. Yet, he never expected to find out the truth of their origins, nor fall for a human woman whose father was set to destroy Neverland.

Ever since she was a child, Wyndi dreamed of an angel with eye
ebook
Published February 5th 2015 by Evernight Publishing

Start your review of Rise of the Lost Prince
Spunky N Sassy
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
~~~~~~~~~~Ashley's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Petur and Wyndi had unique journey. Battling the Grapple the Dark and his evil darklings minions out for blood. petur won't stop at nothing to protect what is his and to save the humans. I think this will be awesome movie i can really picture it and its amazing! Mind Blowing :)
multitaskingmomma
Original Blog Post: Book Spotlight, eARC Review, Excerpt & #Giveaway: Rise of the Lost Prince (Lost Boys #1) by London Saint James

Review by: Ramona
My Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars

With a series title like Lost Boys, I should have expected that London St. James had turned Peter Pan into an adult version in the Rise of the Lost Prince. The names Petúr and Wyndi are in the blurb, so it's not like I should have missed that inference at all. However, I've read rewrites tha
Sandi Layne
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was so excited to have won this book in a drawing from London Saint James! The tale of Peter Pan has long been a favorite and it is certainly a significant part of childhood for many.

In this story, the author has brought the familiar tale into a contemporary urban fantasy setting. Peter is Petúr - a very-much-adult lost prince of the Fae who has forgotten who he is due to the politics of his homeland. Wendy is Wyndi - a young woman who is his fated mate, who lives in Oceanport. She
Love Africa Book Club
Can I just say that I'm in love with the narrator's voice. I'm sure I must have said it before, but he has such a deep, seductive quality in his voice that transports you to each scene as he narrates the story whether it is an action scene or love scene. I have to confess that I prefer to listen to this author's audio books just so I can listen to John Thrust's narration.

As for the story, London has given us a dark paranormal romance in this retelling of Peter Pan and Neverland. I ca
Terri Rochenski
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Confession time...although I've been cyber buds with London for some time now, this was the first title of her's I've read. *shame face* I'll blame that on my own writing, marketing, and children! Just don't have enough time to read these days.

But anyhoo. Onto the yummies...

London blew me away. Nothing better than reading a 'new author' and loving the voice and style so much that you're searching for the next title within minutes!!

Rise of the Lost Prince is da
S.J.
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given the opportunity to listen to Rise of the Lost Prince by London Saint James. I don't often listen to audio books. I'm not sure why because they're a pretty awesome alternative when you're running short on time to sit and read. I've been wanting to read this one too. The teaser and blurb had captured my attention. So, I jumped at the chance. I downloaded the book to my audible app and my adventure began.

London has created a dark and rich world here. I love the inspiration s
Hooked On Books
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it
This story is an adult take of Peter Pan. The lost boys and neverland were not like I remember. Petur must keep Windy safe. Bell tells Petur who he is and where he and the lost boys came from. Now he must accept his fate, his mate and keep the evil that is trying to get to his mate.
There is intrigue, suspense, friendship and love written in the pages of this book. Will Petur and the lost boys be able to get back home, or will evil win and keep them from going home again?

Eva Mcfarden
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it

The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The descriptions in this book were beautiful! Wyndi and Petur were fabulous characters. I also really liked the other ‘lost boys’. Everyone had a solid, dimensional feel to them. There was great action scenes and sizzling romance.

Ghea
bacaan pas mati lampu...
Bebe
Oct 31, 2018
Dijya
Sheryl Winters
Apr 13, 2015
rida
rated it did not like it
May 09, 2019
Syd
Nov 09, 2017
Mike
London Saint James
Feb 05, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: london-s-books
added it
Feb 17, 2015
Namiria
Mar 09, 2015
London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them.

As an award-winning, international bestselling author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imaginat