Start by marking “Chasing the Other Tisdale (Regency Blooms #3)” as Want to Read:
Chasing the Other Tisdale (Regency Blooms #3)

Chasing the Other Tisdale

(Regency Blooms #3)

She’s the other sister . . .

Overshadowed by the beauty of her older sister, Lillian is better known as the other Tisdale; unremarkable and unsure how she will ever deliver on the promise of her family's name.

He’s a rake in need of reforming . . .

Will Colton leads a frivolous existence, embracing notoriety instead of managing his family’s fortune. Determined to forget hi
Published February 25th 2015 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Chasing the Other Tisdale, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing the Other Tisdale

Start your review of Chasing the Other Tisdale (Regency Blooms #3)
Julie
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Chasing the Other Tisdale by Jessica Jefferson is a 2015 Soul Mate Publication. I was provided a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I really enjoyed this ugly duckling type story set during the regency period. Lillian has stood in the shadow of her three other sisters who are all considered beauties. Lillian, however is the “funny one”. She isn't tall, had a outbreak of acne, and perhaps she is a little plump. But, she longs for something more than just being “the other sister ”
Caz
I've given this a B+ for narration and a C+ for content at AudioGals, which works out to 3.5 stars.

essica Jefferson is an author I’ve been aware of for a while and isn’t one I’ve either read or listened to before, but seeing Beverley A. Crick’s name listed as the narrator for her  Regency Blooms  series gave me a good reason to pick up one of her books. While I have some quibbles about the pacing and some aspects of the writing, Chasing the Other Tisdale was an enjoyable, if somewhat predicta
Annbell
Jun 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-books
This is a rake and a wallflower romance.

It starts out:

Will, the rake, is very popular, seemingly wild, and secretly poor. He’s always putting on an act and telling a good story. The man is a born writer. Will wants a family that doesn’t hate him and he wants to feel seen.

Lillian, the wallflower, is nice. She’s the funny one. She has a great personality. You know what I’m talking about. She’s pump and no one really talks about her looks in a good way. Lily wants people to remember her name, not
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Chasing the Other Tisdale (The Regency Blooms Book 3)

The love story of William and Lilly. This book should be read first because it tell the story that happen be for Thomas dies ,then read book 1 and 2.
Lilly as a young girl she was chubby and she full in love the day she fall out of a tree and he carried her home. How that she has grow up can she made the right chose?
William was one a take of the Ton, when his father want him to marry someone else he refuse. His father cut him off and told him
Julianne Redmon
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lilly and Will ::sigh::

Will is a scoundrel known for being able to seduce the most beautiful of women. Lilly is the younger, "plainer" sister that hardly gets noticed, until she literally lands in Will's lap.

The author takes us on the journey of Lilly and Will's relationship from beginning to end. I love the way you know how they meet and why their friendship develops along the lines that it does. I appreciate that their banter is both witty and intelligent. I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing tha
Crystal Yawn
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Two fabulous characters you can't help but love. Mr. Colten is quite a rake, he is a spoiled ladies man. Miss Lillian is a rather delightful young lady who has some growing to do.
the two find themselves inter twined and a budding friendship is formed.
this book is full of laughs, love, heartache, and much much more. with full character developments and sub characters that leave you waiting for their story. a bit of mystery adds to a great read! looking forward to reading the other tisdale stories
Patty McKenna Van Hulle
Checkout my review on Flame Resistant Undies Romance Reviews!
Debbie West
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Giving it 4.8 stars for great plot, only 1 explicit sex scene

I really enjoyed this story. Will and Lily start out as young adults. He's still in college. I was afraid it would be a little young for me. But the story began to intrigue me. A couple of surprising incidents definitely increased my curiosity. Both of these young people begin to grow & mature, which had me silently cheering for them. This author is a great story teller! The romance isn't diluted by explicit sex until the end of the bo
Dee
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Crazychriss889
Good one :D
Certainly riled me up at times, but all in all, I enjoyed reading it.

I especially loved the heroine for being quite stubborn and sure in her own ways when the hero came back after not contacting her in any way. I loved that she wouldn't trust him so easily.
But then I was also disappointed in her 'cause she fell for a complete rogue and a guy who has never really regarded her when she was younger. I mean, she didn't really 'fall' for him but yet, she put up with him. Didn't get that.

Ot
Kristy Halseth
May 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
While I did enjoy this book and now need to read the other two books, I have to admit that I am confused about the order of the books. Having read the description of book one, those events do not seem to have occurred at the time this story is set. Book one is about the oldest sister. Yet in book three she is single and doesn't seem to have any involvement with any romantic partner. Hence the confusion.

So if you want to read this as a stand alone book, it is actually very possible. I liked the
Kebby Shropshire
Nov 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story

I liked the characters and even though I was fairly certain of a HEA I admit to being worried at times. Lilly was still a young woman when she met Will but she fell in love with him. He had something of a reputation with women, was ridiculously good looking and known for being entertaining. She was chubby and had some pimples. What for him may have started as a lark turned into something more - a friendship. For Lilly it was more.

When Will did realize what he felt for her it was almost
Diana Tejada
This was a nice read. There was some conflict, but it was resolved easily and the H and h were both really likable. I felt that the story lacked depth and that having the characters, both primary and secondary, fleshed out more and maybe addressing the time period would have made this a more interesting story. I'd recommend this book to readers who enjoy a sweet read with a very low heat level and little historical context. ...more
Candy Briggs
May 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun and with spirit

A truly lovely story. He is soon to be a viscount, all his life he has done the easy thing. Lily is the 2nd daughter of the Tisdale's. She is kind, considerate and thoughtful. The characters are full of life, the plot is intricate enough to keep you reading and enjoying the story. I highly recommend this book.
January
May 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful and touching

It's lovely to read about romances in a bind. Having to be put on hold and such. Makes things more believable. This book did just that. The way things work between Lilly and William are just as beautiful as they are harsh. I can't wait to buy the next book
Sandra
Aug 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A very good back ground showing that in the Regency time no matter how much you loved, trusted, and cared for someone. The times dictated that you were to follow the rules not your heart. Will and Lilly show that they could over come the rules. Well written Ms Jefferson.
Mary Stockwell
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding

What a well written and entertaining book this is. It goes through all of the emotions one could experience. Love, hate, sorrow, happiness, jealously and shame, etc.. There is plenty of intrigue and romance. The characters and plot are believable and compelling.
Krys
kattie
Jul 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Other Tisdale

I loved this story, I recommend everyone to read this book. I look forward to reading more of her books. Kattie.
Maria Contreras
Jul 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

Truly recommend this book to everyone, very romantic and love the way the end is written, will definitely read more of the Tisdale sisters!
Mandi Morgan
Oct 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An ok story

The story was written very well. Mostly entertaining. Wasn't sure I liked Lily towards the middle but she does redeem herself. The ending was great.
Erin Spharler
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Engaging characters.

With a long quiet love story, the characters have to be more that two dimensional. This is a nice book for a relaxing read.
Sharon Wagner
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!

Great writing style! The characters were lovable and approachable. This series of books is exciting, intriguing and romantic. Lily and Will were perfect together.
Danette Steward
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5. Tame. Hero kind of boring. Nothing remarkable.
Swati Pant
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Priyam Mehta
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amanda Williams
Excellent story

I got this as a free ebook. I would have to say it is a cut above. Good writing, very sweet romance.
Anna
Oct 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, regency
It was a nice and entertaining novel but the end dragged out a bit for me with repeated doubts of the main character and her refusal of even speaking to her love interest.
Jacqueline Driggers
It's a pretty good book and I enjoyed reading it, but it does drag on a bit and gets a bit ridiculous at times. ...more
Jody
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of the themes of friends to lovers and of the ugly duckling this story hooked me from the very first page with its delightfully strong-willed yet sweet heroine and the unapologetic rake. When the two of them meet in a most unforgettable way though their lives will be irrevocably changed as readers are taken on their emotionally engaging journey to HEA that puts them and us through the emotional wringer.

Lilly has always been thought of as the plain sister, the one who's easy to forget.
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Mar 30, 2015 07:34PM
Creative Reviews: $10 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway! 1 5 Mar 20, 2015 08:30AM
Creative Reviews: $10 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway! 1 1 Mar 20, 2015 08:30AM
Goodreads Reviewe...: This topic has been closed to new comments. $10 Amazon Giftcard Giveaway! 1 9 Mar 20, 2015 08:29AM

• Love and Other Scandals (Scandalous, #1)
  • To Tame a Lady (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #2)
  • To Catch A Spinster (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #1)
  • To Wed The Widow (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #3)
  • To Tempt The Saint (The Reluctant Bride Collection, #4)
  • When the Earl Met His Match (Wedded by Scandal #4)
  • In Bed with the Devil (Scoundrels of St. James, #1)
  • Always the Chaperone (Never the Bride, #2)
  • Seven Minutes in Heaven  (Desperate Duchesses by the Numbers, #3; Desperate Duchesses, #9)
  • Seducing the Marquess
  • An Improper Seduction
  • The Governess Gambit (The Wild Wynchesters #0.5)
  • Wicked Rivals (The League of Rogues, #4)
  • Ten Kisses to Scandal (Misadventures in Matchmaking, #2)
  • The Bachelor (Duke Dynasty, #2)
  • Hold Me Close (Bridgewater County #4)
  • Deceived (The Wicked Woodleys, #2)
  • Sweetest Scoundrel (Maiden Lane, #9)
Jessica Jefferson makes her home in Almost-Chicago with her husband, nine and three year old girls, guinea pigs, and English bulldog Pete. When she's not busy trying to find middle-ground between being a modern career woman and Suzy-Homemaker, she loves to watch "Real Housewives of [insert city here]" and performing unnecessary improvements to her home and property.
Jessica writes Regency-era hist

Regency Blooms (3 books)
  • Compromising Miss Tisdale
  • Taming Miss Tisdale (The Regency Blooms Book 2)

News & Interviews