Start by marking “One Last Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Last Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #3)

One Last Sin

(The Sin Trilogy #3)

Bleu MacAllister’s fate lies in the hands of the enemy. Complicated circumstances have rendered her helpless to escape their clutches so she must await rescue by her less than lily-white knight. All is right again when she’s back in the arms of the man she loves until long buried secrets are unearthed. With them, Bleu finally discovers her mother’s killer along with far mo ...more
Published March 23rd 2015 by Georgia Cates Books, LLC

Catarina
3,5 “Into me… You see” Stars.

After the last book ending left me holding my breath, I was really anxious about this one, especially being the last one.
Both apart in the begging of the book, Bleu and Sin are trying their best to get together again. Bleu trying to get free from her captors and Sin from prison. But when they finally get together again, problems are far from over. Abraham is still trying is best to bring them down, and Bleu is still seeking revenge. Join that a risky pregnancy and
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance
3.5 Stars

description

Book2 ends with a big cliffhanger - Bleu is kidnapped by Torrence Grieve, the leader of The Order while Sin is in jail. “One Last Sin” picks right up where “The Next Sin” left off. Bleu tries to stay strong for her babies;she knows in her heart Sin will come for her. She informs Torrence about what really happened when his son died, but The Order’s leader doesn’t care about anything she has to say. When Thane is ready to offer everything he has in exchange for his daughter-in-law, Torre
Alex is The Romance Fox
One Last Sin is the 3rd and final book in Georgia Cate’s amazing The Sin Trilogy.

This is not a standalone book and you should read the previous two, A Necessary Sin (book #1) and The Next Sin (book #2) before this one.
What a perfect and wonderful ending to what has become one of my favorite series. I was engrossed and enthralled with Sin & Bleu’s story.

One Last Sin picks up from where the last book, The Next Sin, when Bleu had been abducted by one of Sin’s enemies.
Bleu will have to use all h
Jacqueline's Reads
5 Lasting Stars

One Last Sin is the last book in The Sin Trilogy. You must read them in order.

IT’s OVER!!!!! < ---- SAD DAY

It’s been a long time since I’ve given a whole series five stars. I absolutely love this series. From page one I was engrossed with the story and I couldn’t get enough of my beloved and favorite characters, Sin and Bleu.

If you are debating if you should finish or even start this series, I am screaming at you to do so. It’s fantastic! It’s epic and it’s a great love story.

S
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
This is the last book of the trilogy and hopefully it's time for some answers...and some revelations. The last book ended with Bleu being in a bit of trouble and Sin going crazy and that's exactly how things start off. Unfortunately, it's not the only drama that happens.

There is really a lot of crazy things that go on in this book that I wasn't expecting and it made it feel like things were rushed and it was just too much. Luckily, Sin and Bleu have really come together as a couple and handle m
Cristina
Jan 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mafia-men
A beautiful ending to a great story.

description

Everything falls beautifully into place. Sin rescues Bleu and get's his revenge, they get to kill Sin's evil uncle, they finally find out who murdered her mother and tried to murder her as well, who is her father, who murdered Sin's little sister and Blue's sister finds about The Fellowship.

Ohhh...and this is how Sin finally ends up :P

Candace
In this final book in 'The Sin Trilogy', all of our questions are finally answered. Bleu finally gets the closure she's been craving for years. Everything seems to have come full circle and we're left with a satisfying ending.

That's not to say that there weren't plenty of twists and turns in this book though. With a war brewing with a rival organization, the Order, as well as Bleu's pregnancy, there was enough going on to make my head spin. Retaliatory acts, medical emergencies and acts of betr
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
REVIEW TO COME
(BR with Sharon & Tiffany)

photo 752bcd3b-d9d0-4e7c-b033-b2db4c9bb2c3.jpg

photo cab423ce-ab84-4c2d-8b71-63957e0f9c7d.jpg
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

photo 031a3121d24e8bed0e492359597f1b_zps1q98qde4.gif

Sinfully satisfied!!!! Ms. Georgia Cates did another amazing job in delivering a sexy, suspenseful romance. And in One Last Sin, Ms. Cates had her readers on the edge with all the surprising and shocking revelations she was able to incorporate into the story line.

#OneLastSin

One Last Sin picks off right where it last left off from The Next Sin. Bleu is being held captive by The Order and Sin will stop at nothing in trying to rescue his wife even if it m
Re-read 20/11-21/11-2017 (November 20th - 21st 2017):
Loved it just as much as the first time I read it.

Read & review 9/10-2016 (October 9th 2016):
Why is this series soooooo damn good?? I love it so so so much!
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
TODAY!!!!!!!

~
Hope we get an early release for this book!! Because I seriously CANT wait anymore..

The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo Rushton

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

Georgia Cates has completed a hat-trick with this final book in the trilogy. Once again I was hooked from start to finish, refusing to go to bed until I had reached the end. It was amazing and addictive. This series is a must read! For me, I felt that this final visit to Bleu and Sin's world was bittersweet. I was so excited to get started but
Anja
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Jacqueline
Dnf.

Skimmed to the end to find out whodunit (not who I suspected btw) but Sin has lost his sexy hard edge and become a sop and I've lost interest I'm afraid. I can't help but think this would've been better with the filler pared away so the tension and suspense I loved in book one could be maintained to the end, but lots of others loved it so don't listen to me.

Available on ku.
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 "Into me….you see" Stars ~

What happens when hate meets love? When your need for vengeance turns into a need for being loved?

Well all you need to do to get those answers is read The Sin Trilogy by Georgia Cates. I have to say that this is one of my ALL TIME favorite Trilogies. Georgia was able to create an intriguing and captivating storyline, that to me was unique, and characters you just had to love.

One Last Sin is the final
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Loved this ending for Bleu and Sin, and while this is not my favourite one of the series, everything was wrapped up nicely. There is huge scope for this series to be continued, there are many characters that I would love to know more about and hope that Georgia is going to continue writing about this group. (full review to come)
Vieira
I really enjoyed the last installment of this series. I'm hoping there will be a spinoff because this left you hanging with a few of the characters futures. Mmmm we'll see!
Veronika

I can't believe this series is over. I've grown to love these characters so much that I miss them terribly.

The trilogy is perfect in every aspect, and believe me I don't use that word lightly. These books have everything one could expect from a romance novel: brilliant writing, engaging storyline and characters you can easily fall in love with.

Reading One Last Sin was bittersweet because I knew it was the final book and was not ready to say goodbye to the characters.

Bleu and Sinclair were am
Mary
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well after book 2 and all the tense emotions I went into this book feeling good. But this book kinda dragged for me a bit...there wasn't much drama or tense situations like previous books and I really actually wanted it to continue a bit. I needed it. This book was good....but full of the good stuff -- love, happiness and happily ever after. Not that it is a bad thing....but I was expecting something else after books 1 and 2.
Irida
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this story! Great writing!
Aestas Book Blog
New trilogy from Georgia Cates!!

Book Boyfriends Rock  ❤️   ❤️
Review coming soon....
elicerea
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2015, mafia
I wish I could give half stars... 4.5 stars for the entire series
Mary Tatar
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've really grown to love the Last Sin Trilogy. The story, characters, and their surroundings are a combined hit. I've anxiously awaited every one of these books release. The final book in the series titled The Last Sin was the perfect ending to Sin and Bleu's tumultuous love story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end and everything in between.

At the end of The Next Sin, we are left with another doozie of a cliffhanger. If you haven't been introduced to any of the other books, I would stop readi
Lynsey A
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
4.5 stars! Perfect ending to this series. Full review will appear on release day.

UPDATED REVIEW

SPOILER FREE REVIEW
Title: One Last Sin
Author: Georgia Cates
Series: Book three in trilogy
Release Date: March 23, 2015
Rating: 4.50 - 5.00 stars

This steamy and suspense-filled mafia series comes full circle in the last book. One Last Sin picks up exactly where book two left off without skipping a beat. I am very pleased the way this story ended.
Georgia is a tremendous storyteller. I was sucked into Bleu
Pam Nelson
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Holy Shit Star’s

Brace yourself this is the best of them all.
I can’t even describe the feeling I have for this series. It’s awesome.
Best choice was reading these babies.
Bleu and Sin go through some crazy ups and downs in this book and your there for the ride.

Bleu finally discovers who her mother’s killer is. It’s a shock but that is so not the best shock of this book I don’t want to give anything away because you need to experience this gem seriously if you read book 1 and 2 you know you ne
Ashley
May 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GOD DAMN THIS BOOK WAS GOOD. THIS SERIES WAS MIND BLOWING.
Georgia Cates does NOT disappoint.
description
No open ends, and everything has come to a full circle with all conclusions.
Bleu and Sin have my heart, and will always have a place there.
I just wanted Abram to die and when Ellison came, I was like ughhhh
description
Georgia Cates is now my main author, and I love her. I WORSHIP THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON.
description
"5 UNEXPECTED, MIND BLOWING, BEAUTIFUL HAPPY ENDING STARS"
Maria11
Oct 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great ending! It all wrapped up nicely. It also leaves us open to lots of spin offs that I will be reading!

I was wrong about the who done it part. That was a twist out of no where. Ohhh you fooled me! Sin and Bleu were a great couple with real life ups and downs even living in a crime family. Sin grew throughout the series and he truly became a loving and caring man. He sure is hot!

Great series and I am glad there is more to come.
Devika
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
absolutely love this series...Sin is one hell of a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Childstar 3 (Childstar, #3)
  • Grit (Dirty, #6)
  • Taz (G-Man, #4)
  • The Austin Series (Austin #0.5-6)
  • Irons 3 (Norfolk #3)
  • Changing Tides (Kill Devil Hills, #2)
  • Shadow & Soul (The Night Horde SoCal, #2)
  • Last Resort (Desire Resort, #1)
  • Faster Hotter (Take Me..., #4)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Limits of Destiny (Limits of Destiny, #3)
  • Love After Marriage (Forever After, #2)
  • Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4)
  • Tangled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #2)
  • French Kiss (Unbearable Passion, #2)
  • Fearless Love
  • Ignite
  • Wasted Lust

The Sin Trilogy (6 books)
  • A Necessary Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #1)
  • The Next Sin (The Sin Trilogy, #2)
  • Endurance (The Sin Trilogy, #4)
  • Unintended (The Sin Trilogy, #5)
  • Redemption (The Sin Trilogy, #6)
“She’s my life. My love. My heart. My everything. Always.” 2 likes