Start by marking “Wytches #5” as Want to Read:
Wytches #5

Wytches #5

(Wytches (Single Issues) #5)

In the first half of the opening arc's two-part finale, Charlie descends into the wytches' burrow itself to save his daughter from an unspeakable death. But what horrors await him deep beneath the earth? And what secrets...?
Comic Book, 31 pages
Published February 25th 2015 by Image Comics

To ask other readers questions about Wytches #5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wytches #5

Start your review of Wytches #5
Kristijan
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Malo bolje od prethodnog dela, ovo je korak ka finalu prve celine. Do sada sam, na moju veliku zalost, uspeo da pogodim sve sta ce se desiti, a to bas be volim kod horora
Jedi JC Daquis
Nov 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A very good issue, filled with intense stuff. I mean, going to the lair of these Wytches is pretty rad and courageous at the same time.

In one of my reviews, I said that Wytches felt a lot like Stranger Things. This too felt like the rescue episode in the series. It is like Charlie went to the Uoside Down to rescue Sail while the demigorgon is lurking around.

One more issue to go, the buildup is nice and slow so I really hope that the last chapter will be a blast to read.
Rachel MacNaught
Sep 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Earnestly just hung up on the derangement in the face of a character. That was absolutely terrifying and real.
Scout
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
God I love this comic so much. So so much. The story, the horror, the art. It all fits together so beautifully. I'll be sad when this story arc is over and hope they continue creating it.
Erin Dunn
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I want the next one NOW. :/
Patrick
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait to see how this first story arc ends. Wytches.
Read it.
Darinda
Apr 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Read in Wytches, Volume 1. A creepy take on witches in the woods. Once you're pledged, you're pledged. There is no escaping the wytches.

#5 - Sailor's dad finds a way to possibly save her.

An exciting witch story with great artwork. Fun to read.
Rosie Wedge
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really intense penultimate chapter to the series, I loved the bravery and exploration of going to the Wytches' lair. Reminded me of Stranger Things, and the rescue mission in the Upside Down. Can't wait for the final chapter!
zoni
Oct 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: comics
Esse volume foi gostoso e interessante de ler, talvez a leita mais fácil que tive dessas HQs, qua do me vi já estava na última página totalmente empolgado para o próximo volume. Estou com grandes expectativas para o último volume e o final da história.
Lila
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: horror, comics

Issue #5 is "the first half of the opening arc's two-part finale" with second part (#6) scheduled for May 20th.

Cliffie at the end of last issue gave us new paranormal twist: it's not just about monsters who suck your marrow and eat you- the can change reality and make like you never existed.
It's the point where horror leaves that sensory, "what you see" scare and goes into deeper, more subtle category of screwing up your mind. This was not explored at all in this issue and I am fine with it be
Derek
Jun 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Petal does as he's told. He takes Charlie to the portal that leads to the cauldron, but all the while lamenting the hopelessness of it all. That even if he was able to get to his daughter he couldn't escape. We see the first glimpse of Charlie's viciousness when he shoots the sherrif. We've suspecfed this, that dark something gently layered over. Charlie climbs down the cauldron after dousing himself in the stinky goo. He makes it all the way down to Sail, undetected, but the heat of the cauldro ...more
Rainey
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
What is happening?!?!?!?!
Sevgi Yılmaz
Aug 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Like nightmare.
Sierra
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can't get over the colours.
Caitlin
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
this series is about monsters and parenting, and somehow is also a truly scary comic. I can't wait for the finale!
Mateo R.
* Lugares: Litchfield, New Hampshire, Estados Unidos.
* Ambientes: Bosque, cueva, hospital.
Kassio
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Nailbiter, Vol. 1: There Will Be Blood
  • Nailbiter, Vol. 2: Bloody Hands
  • The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness
  • Hilda and the Midnight Giant (Hilda, #2)
  • Hildafolk (Hilda, #1)
  • The Girl from the Other Side: Siúil, A Rún, Volume 3 (The Girl from the Other Side, #3)
  • Alien: The Original Screenplay #1
  • Locke & Key: ...In Pale Battalions Go… #1
  • とつくにの少女 4 [Totsukuni no shōjo 4]
  • Suicide Squad (1987 - 1992) #11
  • 進撃の巨人 30 [Shingeki no Kyojin 30] (Attack on Titan, #30)
  • 進撃の巨人 29 [Shingeki no Kyojin 29] (Attack on Titan, #29)
  • Batman (1940-2011) #586
  • Batman (1940-2011) #585
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Great Escape (Season 11, #9)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Ordinary People (Season 11, #8)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Revelations (Season 11, #11)
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer: One Girl in All the World (Season 11, Volume 2)
Scott Snyder is the Eisner and Harvey Award winning writer on DC Comics Batman, Swamp Thing, and his original series for Vertigo, American Vampire. He is also the author of the short story collection, Voodoo Heart, published by the Dial Press in 2006. The paperback version was published in the summer of 2007.

Wytches (Single Issues) (6 books)
  • Wytches #1