Start by marking “Healing Love” as Want to Read:
Healing Love

Healing Love

Sleeping with your teammate's girlfriend is not the best way to start the season, and the guilt is eating Mark Anderson alive.
The best way to erase that awful night from his memory? A one-night stand with a blonde bombshell.
Besides vlogging and make-up, sleeping with jocks is Savinne’s favorite pastime, but Mark is nothing like what she expected.
Neither one is looking for
308 pages
Published February 10th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Healing Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing Love

Nila
Nov 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you like Erotica books you need this book! It starts a bit slow but moves very quickly and jaw dropping family history when it does get into the drama.
Jock Mark Anderson is feeling mighty guilty after sleeping with his teammates girlfriend, but it was only awful one-night-stand. So he meets Video-blogger and Blonde bombshell Savinne who is not against one-night-stands at all but one turns into two then three.....you get it. Until the past quickly comes back to haunt them.
Tammy Faith
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
#LIVE! #OneClick your copy today, or download with #KindleUnlimited
•*`*••*`*••*`*••*`*••*`*••*`*•
LINKS
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...
Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MYEG2CU
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I loved Healing Love. This book had me sucked in from the beginning. Loved the story line. It flowed perfectly and had so many twists and turns throughout the whole book.

Mark was a loyal friend until he slept with his best friend's girlfriend. But he could not hold the guilt. So he decides to have a one-night stand with the team slut, Savinne. Savinne was a vlogger and slept with all jocks, until that one-night stand with Mark. Well, what they thought would be a one-night stand. Mark was lookin
Mindy McCray
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Its the first title I have read by Tammy Faith but it won't be the last! This story between Mark and Savinne is very intriguing. I can't wait to read more!!
Majuchan
Jan 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Actual rating: 3.5

Disclaimer: I was given an advance reading copy in exchange for an honest review.

I was doubtful on the story starting it. I’m not expecting so much from it. As I go through the story, it proved me wrong.
doubt

The story revolves around Mark, the football player and Savvy, the team’s sl**. The story starts with Mark waking with a hangover under Alex (His roommate’s girlfriend), in her bed.
wakingbed

Each character have a flaw and attitude.They used s** to fill in the emptiness and loneliness they
BeckieG
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
I read this book as an ARC for 2 girls who love books blog in return of an honest review. This book can be read as a standalone as other books by the author are about different characters met in this book.

Mark is a college jock and Savinne is considered the team 'lay'. The book hits hard, looking at their relationship, past with each of their families and how they support each other and overcome life's trials through friendships and fall outs.  It was nice to see how others around them impact an
Liz
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading Broken Heart I was intrigued with Mark's character and excited to read his story. Tammy Faith did not disappoint. Savinne is great. She's feisty, portraying herself one way, but as we get deeper into her story there is much more to this girl than we are first lead to believe. The same with Mark and there are so many moments that made me smile but also moments that this story truly touched me. Great job Tammy Faith, I can't wait for the next book.
Karen Sedgman
Jan 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the second book by Tammy Faith!! And my first read!! By this young author!! Your only going to get bigger and better!! Tammy!!
I did really enjoy this story, although a bit deep at times for me l know these things do happen and can happen in life!!
This is a story about two college students!! Mark and Savinne both have a past and painful one at that!!
Mark a Football player!!
Savinne a Video Blogger!!
Both are there to help each other heal from their past!!
Awesome ending, and both getting th
Kimmie
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one heck of a book. However it does deal with issues that
maybe sensitive to some people. If you are someone who cannot
deal with the act of molestation and rape of the young child as they
revel there past. This may not be a book you want to read. But also
really good book if you can handle the subject matter. The book is
so elegantly written you can feel all the emotion the author put into
the book. But it should come with a box of tissues is it did make
me cry and some spots.

This book
Lisa
Jan 08, 2017 rated it liked it
The book is perfectly titled because it is a story of a young couple who are in desperate need of being healed from the pain they have experienced in their past.
I did give the author some feedback regarding the storyline and don't want to give spoilers away for those that enjoy this type of book.
I'm well past college years, so this book didn't resonate with me and was difficult to identify with the characters. They have very troubled pasts they are working through, and I can see that others mi
Laura Smith
Jan 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is one of those stories that even it is a little slow to start with, once the story got going I was hooked! Hence why I read it in one day

Tammy Faith is a new author to me but I loved her writing and the story was well structured and the characters perfect and well developed. I absolutely loved Savinne and her sassy attitude!

Healing Love is a standalone and you won't be disappointed. I will definitely read more from Tammy Faith.
Jan 19, 2017
is currently reading it
Feb 04, 2017
Authors & Reviewers: NA ROMANCE ARCS 2 13 Jan 05, 2017 05:30PM
Read 4 Review: NA ROMANCE ARCS 1 12 Jan 05, 2017 03:05PM
Tammy Faith is a twenty-something-year-old reader and writer. Her books are very heavy on the romance, and sometimes even a little steamy. She has a gigantic family she adores and an unrequited love for food. (Also, her obsession with cute animals is creepy. #sorrynotsorry.)
She loves to hear other people’s stories! Connect with her:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tammyfaithau...
Email: authortam
“Her bright green eyes pop against the smudged black mascara. There’s so much pain hidden inside those liquid pools, and I want to unravel her.
I’d like to soften up her edges till they’re so blurry I’m the only thing she can focus on, the only thing she can see. I need to light a fire where her heart has been left cold and hardened, rearranging her broken pieces around mine in a way I can make them fit together. I want to crawl inside of her so deep she can’t use me like she’s used to and then get rid of me and forget we happened.”
0 likes
“Your kisses. Your smile. You're pretty close to perfect to me.” I kiss her forehead, and draw circles with the pad of my thumb against her neck. She goes calm, like a hurricane suddenly becoming a light breeze.
She nods, letting go of me. Funny thing, it still seems like she's squeezing my heart.”
0 likes