Start by marking “Touch Me: Part One (Touch Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Touch Me: Part One (Touch Me, #1)

Touch Me: Part One (Touch Me, #1)

**Touch Me: Part One is the first part of the forthcoming, three-part New Adult paranormal romance novel Touch Me. This first installment is 14,000 words (approximately 50 pages) long.**

Demons are real.
And now I’m one of them.

I never expected my boring, regular life to change on a night out with my best friend. I only thought I was going to celebrate her birthday at a loca
ebook, 1, 49 pages
Published February 18th 2015 by Wildflower Isle (first published February 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Touch Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Touch Me

Karleigh.Reads
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Although very short as it is a novella this story was able to draw me in. I was really interested in finding out what exactly was happening to the main character and why. Although after finding out what was happening it was a bit of a letdown. I felt the main character was too calm when finding out the news as to why she was acting so strangely. This 'issue' of hers came on so strong with no warnings, I know if it was me in her shoes I would be freaking out.
Aside from that small bump, this shor
Melissa (The Reader & The Chef)
Touch Me #1 was an interesting novella about a girl who suddenly starts to crave other people’s touch. Thinking she’s going insane, she runs off from the night club and gets hit by a car that sends her off to the hospital in a bad, but not dire state. There she learns from a surprise visitor that what is happening to her is not normal and won’t stop from happening, but it’s not until later on that she realizes how dangerous her situation can get.

This novella reminded me a bit of a book series ab
Tara (box5angel)
Okay, you definitely have to get you a copy of this novella. It was so very very good. The beginning was a little expected but then the more you got into it the more you see it's different than most paranormal romances. I really liked that. I also liked the female protagonist. Normally in urban fantasy or paranormal romance, the protagonists are gorgeous, confident and kick ass. Cait Faire is a college student, a little bit of a nerd and average. I liked that. I'm sure as more books comes out an ...more
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Touch Me is a great story. It's a quick short read.

Cait is not really into the club scene but she goes out to a club with her best friend Ruby. Cait is having fun at the club but then weird this start to happen. She has no idea what's happen when she starts to see wisps of fog moving around.

She see this super hot guy at the club. He's a little mysterious. He keeps popping up and we find out his name is Amar. He proves to be helpful in explaining what is happening to Cait.

Cait is quickly throw
Gabby (What's Beyond Forks?)

Full Review at: What's Beyond Forks?

Touch Me by Skye Malone was an interesting introduction to what I think will be an intriguing serial novel. I liked Cait as the main character. She's your average college girl. Or is she? She starts seeing and feeling different things. It's overwhelming and scary for her. Amar is mysterious. He seems to be wherever she is now too, but he's not so forthcoming with information.. yet. Touch Me was a very quick read that gave me a taste of what's to come, and left
Becky Price
I really enjoyed the story. I knew from the description that this was a great pick for me. I love the paranormal elements, the suspense, the unknown, and the smut lol. Caitlin seems like a great main character and I can't wait to learn more. Since this was just the first novella in the series, and only 50 pages, you don't get to learn a whole lot. It's the intro to the series so, I have to give it only three stars. I really liked it, I highly recommend it, but there just wasn't enough there to w ...more
Sue Brooks
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Skye Malone does an outstanding job with this serial. Since it is a serial, it is a very fast read. Skye does a fantastic job of making her characters appear real. While reading this book, I felt like I was there witnessing everything as it was happening!!! I don't write spoilers -- but this is definitely a fast read with an amazing cliffhanger.

I was given a copy of this book for an honest review.
Emellissa
Jan 13, 2017
Amanda (Good Choice Reading)
Jul 27, 2016
christine brittan
Jul 24, 2016
Brenda Seaberg
Aug 07, 2016
Skye Malone is a fantasy and paranormal romance author, which means she spends most of her time not-quite-convinced that the magical things she imagines couldn't actually exist.

A Midwestern girl who migrated to the Pacific Northwest, she dreams someday of traveling the world — though in the meantime she’ll take any story that whisks her off to a place where the fantastic lives inside the everyday