Start by marking “Her Master's Redemption (Masters, #3)” as Want to Read:
Her Master's Redemption (Masters, #3)

Her Master's Redemption

(Masters #3)

**THIS BOOK IS A STANDALONE WITHIN THE SERIES. READING THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES IS NOT NECESSARY BEFORE READING THIS NOVEL.**

I was a Master.

To understand me, you must understand my past.

My father was a Master. My mother his Courtesan.

I was raised in a business that trained women to become whores for the men that owned them. I was taught to train with a strict hand...b
ebook
Published 2017

To ask other readers questions about Her Master's Redemption, please sign up.
Rain Quintos
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Rain Quintos Lily White is putting Serial, Volume Four first, and then Illusions of Evil, and then this book. It's unknown as to when all the three books will be…moreLily White is putting Serial, Volume Four first, and then Illusions of Evil, and then this book. It's unknown as to when all the three books will be released, but apparently Lily wasn't feeling all that well during the past year, hence the delay. I do hope she gets well enough to write all these books to be released this year or the next.(less)

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThe cover on this one is OK. Fairly good representation of the story. Good composition and title work as well.description

descriptionThis is probably going to be the most bizarre review you have read in a LONG time. I didn't like this book. Hated it in fact. It was SOOO far beyond my comfort level. It made me physically ill. So I bet you are saying to yourself "Why the hell did you give it a 4-Star rating then?" For the very reason that it DID make me sick to my stomach. Because I spent the whole book with a giant lum
warhawke
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Dark souls
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Standalone book 3 of Masters Series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Anthony Bernal was once a well respected Master in the Society. But a personal lost took away his desire to remain in the lifestyle. However, when faced with another broken soul, he couldn't help but wanting to save her.

As a courtesan, Seraphina Ashland was supposed to be the pride of her owner. But from the beginning of her servitude, she was stripped of her humanity and forced to endure traumatic exist
TORI
May 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 “Redemption for All” Stars

Once again Lily White has managed to render me sad, anger, happy, scared, horny, pissed off, excited, and a thousand other emotions. This was everything I wanted it to be. All the characters from the previous books were present. It was dark and twisted perfection.

Anthony and Seraphina were so easy to fall in love with. Anthony was once one of the best Masters within the Society, but after the death of his own courtesan he was left a shadow of his former self. Tormente
CC
4.5 Stars!

description

Anthony Bernal is an exacting and mature Master that lost his edge due to a tragedy; but when a second chance is offered, Anthony immediately acts in an attempt to find closure. Due to the logistics, Anthony seeks refuge in a fellow Master’s home but is surprised to discover that the Society’s rules dictate how to handle this unusual situation.

“What you would have so easily thrown away, I have acquired. Your life is no longer yours, but mine.”

While suffering at the hands of monste
Christina
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars - 4 Flames

***DISCLAIMER***

Although you can read this as a standalone (mainly because it's THAT well written), I don't recommend it. I truly believe that you need to read the others (at least the first installment) to grasp the entire picture that will be laid out before you in this book.

You know that moment you finish a book and just....stare at the last page? You try to blink your eyes in hopes that another page will appear so that it's not the end, but, it just doesn't happen. And the
E.M. Summers
Title: Her Master's Redemption
Author: Lily White
Series: Masters #3
Genre: dark romance
Themes: abduction, BDSM, forced slavery
Heat: 3/5
Rating: 3/5

I really wanted to obsess over this book. Her Master's Courtesan is one of the best dark erotic novels I've ever read, so when this was announced, I was all over the place with giddiness. Perhaps my expectations were too high but I was left feeling a little disappointed.

This was, by no means, a bad book. It was good—it was interesting, it had a twist or
Kim BookJunkie
Although most if not all the major players make appearances in this 4th installment, so far this was my least favorite book in the series. I say this because the first half of the book was rather slow with a lot of talk and very little action. However, this is a Lily White book so of course, things do eventually pick up and as expected, I was totally and completely consumed by the time I flipped to the final page! Oh Aiden Oliver.... he never ceases to amaze me! I hope and pray that Ms. White wi ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
This was my first venture into Lily White's Dark Romances and while this one wasn't an out of the park homerun for me it does have me wanting to read more of her work. I enjoy a good dark read and that is exactly what we have here, If you are looking for butterflies and sunshine this is not the book for you, but, if you enjoy Dark reads you should give this story a go.

This story had me feeling a bit nauseous at times with the way the women were treated but I was in the right mindset for the DARK
Ilze

READERS: Subscribe for FREE: http://goo.gl/eImdom
Regan
Sep 29, 2017 added it
Shelves: dnf
Unfortunately, I read until 49% and I just couldn't get into the story. I did not form a connection with Seraphina or Anthony and found myself exasperated by Aiden's part in the story. I absolutely adore the author and her previous works but this one I just personally felt fell too much inside the lines and didn't engross me.
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Master Aiden has always been the most intriguing and mesmerizing of all the villains I've read.......ever!. The MoFo has the cruelest streak and hardest hand when training courtesan.
Though the book has Seraphina & Anthony at the centre of all turmoil, This story has Aiden's shadow all over. He is still in charge, holding the whip and Sera's heart.

"He cast you aside after forcing you to love him. He handed you to the wolves, beautiful girl. He didn't care whether you lived or died. But he c
Kelly
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
“Sadness and loss don’t just bleed out of a person’s words. They’re contained in their body language, in their gaze, in the small changes in expression that dance across their face.”

“What Good is my life if my soul no longer exists?”
Cécile Smits
This is yet another beauty by Lily’s masterful hands. Anthony is a man that’s haunted by his past. Sera is a woman that’s given up because of hers. He stops her from committing suicide and brings her to the home of Aiden,Master in a group called the Society,so that together,they can bring this poor girl back to life. That man....damn that man! He really is in top-form in this story.... The twists and turns keep you on your toes along with Sera. You’d think she’s been through enough,right? I dare ...more
Renee
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Her Master's Redemption is the third book in Lily White's Masters Series. You can read this book as a standalone but it was recommended to me that I read Her Master's Courtesan first. I got a better understanding of Aiden and I got to experience an amazing book that I had owned for quiet a while and hadn't had time to read. Bad mistake on my part. This book is not as dark as Her Master's Courtesan but i
Michelle
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read
5 stars ++++++++++++++++++

Fans of Lily White and this epic series will be shocked with this third book, shocked because although the darker scenes are set and your thirst for darkness will be met this book is so much more and shows you who and what a true Master is all about.

Lily White made me laugh throughout which I never thought I would be doing reading this series, made my cry tears of sadness but also tears of joy. The sexual scenes are hot in every kinky way!

Loved that all previous Masters
Diana's
Apr 19, 2015 marked it as to-read
Master Anthony!!

photo 13600709_zpszkpbil7o.jpg
Jacque
You see that beginning paragraph in the blurb that says Her Master's Redemption is a ‘STANDALONE WITHIN THE SERIES’ Let me tell you now, that is a lie. You really, REALLY, need to read the previous books in the Masters if for nothing else to prepare you for Aiden.

Finally! The book we have all been waiting for. No not where Aiden gets what’s coming to him. Anthony gets his book! We finally get to learn what about the Master we all adore and discover what happened to Anthony to make him so sad. O
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: missy
Pardon me while I still work to find my words at the brilliance and mastery of the story of courage, love, trust, forgiveness, and yes, redemption found in Her Master’s Redemption.

In Her Master’s Redemption, we meet Seraphina. Sera is a survivor. One hell of a fighter. But she’s also a bit broken. A woman who needs to be brought back into line. One who Anthony desperately wants—in his bed and under his control.

But Anthony is a bit broken too. He’s not the Master he once was. He’s riddled with gu
Romance Readers Retreat
Sep 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

Whenever I begin a new Lily White book, I'm never quite sure what dark road she will take me down and that anticipation and uncertainty always adds to my enjoyment. Her Master's Redemption is the third book in the Master's series. While it can be read as a standalone, I highly suggest reading the other books first so you can fully experience this world of Masters and Courtesans.

Anthony is an interesting and unique Master. He's been out of the game for awhile because of a personal traged
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
description

Two souls, both dark and damaged; Anthony by his past failures and Seraphina by the society that had her before.

I was immediately taken by the opening to this story. We find Anthony in a similar place to what broke him and Sera at the end of her ropes. Then the story begins and you see if these two broken people can put the other back together. There is a lot of fight left in Seraphina regardless of what she came from and there is only some patients left in Anthony's willpower.

Anthony used to b
Katherine Bongo-bridge
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Master Anthony is finally here!

Her Master's Redemption is the third book in Lily White's Masters Series. It is suggested that you can read this as a standalone, however to understand the whole "Society scene" and the man that is Master Aiden, I would recommended that you read Her Master's Courtesan and Her Master's Teacher first.....you will thank me later.

So in HMR, we have two very broken souls, Master Anthony and Seraphina (I love that name). I'm not going to give to anything away, but expe
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Sep 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Her Master’s Redemption (Master’s #3)
By: Lily White
4.5 Stars

We waited and waited for another book in the Her Master’s Series…The wait was certainly worth the wait. This is book 3 in the series but can still be read as a standalone if you have not read the previous books.

In this book we meet Seraphina (Sera) a broken, lost, at her wits end and ready to throw away everything young lady. Trained as a courtesan, sold and abused, she has finally escaped and trying to survive.

Aiden is trying to survi
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Twisted, dark and mind games galore, this is what Lily White's books deliver and she didn't disappoint with this latest read of hers.

The main characters are brilliantly crafted in fighting so well with each other, especially when it comes to relinquishing control. I loved the banter, the animosity between the hero and heroine and the pull they cannot resist towards each other.

There are thrilling and suspenseful plots throughout the book that have you feeling frustrated and pulling on your hear
Meredith
dnf @ 60%. It wasn't bad. The writing was good, and plot coherent. Excessive use of descriptive language and fade to black scenes took away from the story for me. Anthony and Sera's POVs were too similar, the same flowery language was used by both of them. It's a shame because I liked how the POVs were ordered, the story flowed well. It had a lot of potential, I see a lot of people liking it. I just wasn't in the mood for the poetic descriptions.
rvagirl
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh my.... I have missed that sadistic Master Aiden, although, this story focuses more on Master Anthony and his newly acquired courtesan, Sera.

Sera has faced more demons than any other character I've read. She is literally standing on a precipice, unsure how much more she can endure, when Master Anthony steps in, making that decision for her. Through their paces, Master Anthony must face his own demons....is he strong enough to shoulder their combined past? Is Sera?

"As her Master, it was my dut
Christina
Sep 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I'm so happy we got another Her Master's book from Lily! I've missed them so much. I hate Aiden but I love him too! Who doesn't?! I do love that he played a part in this story and I loved Sera too. Kept me up all hours of the night!
Gill Selling
Aug 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I have waited for Anthony's story.
Has he claimed a piece of my heart? Yes
Was it worth the wait? Definitely
There were so many reasons to love this book.
Anthony a fair but every bit a brilliant master.
Seraphina so full of fight even when broken.
This story is beautifully put together.
We have the enigma that is Aiden. His part in this story is not only crucial it allows us another dimension to consider. Rebecca is very much at his side.
There is also Holland and Claire. Who have been inclu
خُلود
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Its already 23 June I am dyinnnng to read it!!
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Pieces of Autumn (Pieces of Autumn #1)
  • Fragile Truths (The Shadows of Sin, #1)
  • Return to Grace Street (Chapter 8, #2)
  • Yield (Pierced Hearts, #5)
  • Serial, Volume Four (Serial, #4)
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • F*ck Toy
  • The Good Girl
  • Carnage (The Butcher, #2)
  • Make Me Stay
  • Ensnared (The Life of Anna, #4)
  • The Rebirth of Sin (Wicked Trinity, #2)
  • The Savage
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part One (In the Land of Gods and Monsters, #1)
  • His Witness (Vittorio Crime Family, #4)
  • Fearless Fighter
Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series (Her Master’s Courtesan and Her Master’s Teacher), Target This, Hard Roads, and Asylum. She’s co-authored Serial (a four part serial series). When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estat ...more

Masters (5 books)
  • Her Master's Courtesan (Masters, #1)
  • Her Master's Teacher (Masters, #2)
  • Her Master's Christmas
  • Her Master's Reckoning (Masters, #4)