Start by marking “The Record of My Heart (Words, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
The Record of My Heart (Words, #3.5)

The Record of My Heart

(Words #3.5)

Daniel Grant desperately wants Aubrey Price, a woman he can't have—at least not for two long months. He could give up and walk away, but he won't. Following in his grandfather's footsteps, he waits.

And while he waits...he writes.

Through a series of journals and letters, The Record of my Heart traces Daniel's romantic contemplations, what he calls "the secret musings of a
Kindle Edition
Published March 24th 2015 by Omnific Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Record of My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Record of My Heart

Start your review of The Record of My Heart (Words, #3.5)
Kez11
Apr 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say, if you were not convinced after “Better Deeds than Words” that Sailor is in fact up there with the ultimate ‘swoon worthiness of book boyfriends’ - You will be after reading “The Record of My Heart”.

Inspired by a group of letters that his Grandfather wrote for Patty, Daniel decides to pen his own series of love letters and journals as he waits for the time he and Aubrey can be together.
During this process, he relates his affection for Poppet to various works of Shakespeare and K
Simii Khanom
Dec 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars. Argh! This book is filled with my kryptonite; specifically, romantic gentlemen and poetry. I'm usually never the person to use such internet memes but Daniel Grant is a freaking cinnamon roll... too pure and good for this world. He is literally the epitome of perfection and has completely ruined me for every other men. If Gabriel Emerson (Gabriel's Inferno) is the Emperor of romance, then Daniel Grant is equally entitled to it. My heart had no other job except to flutter and swoon to ...more
Paula Radell
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again, mere words are inadequate to describe the sense of joy and wonder that comes from reading one of Georgina Guthrie’s stories. The Words series is - and I believe will always be - among a mere handful of love stories that I will read time and time again. It’s a series I would buy in every format available to make sure that I would never find myself without a copy close at hand. To me, it is one of the rare series that can be described as utterly flawless, perfectly written in some of t ...more
Lorn
Shelves: 2015-reviewed
What does one do, when you have a man baring his everything to you? To be able to look into him and see what drives him, what makes his heartbeat, what makes his soul live. The Record of My heart is a series of journals and letters by Daniel to Aubrey.

When I started reading The Words series, it was Aubrey who I admired more than Daniel. I’ve always thought that Aubrey was the better character, strong, out spoken and very intelligent. But in the Record of My Heart, I see more of Daniel as he tumb
Ames
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When a author gives you more time with one of your favorite characters in the whole world, is a gift, a gift from the heavens.

i devoured this book, to be in DANIEL HEADSPACE WHILE HE WAS WOOING AUBREY? *Squeals* ..and then after she was already wooed...and then at the end of the truest of words? *cries of happiness*

This from what i gathered is not a novella per se, but a companion story, a collection of Daniels journal entries, where he would spill his heart, vent his frustrations, wishes and d
Wendy
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you've read Georgina's Word series, you MUST read this one. To see Daniel's heart poured out on paper is so heart wrenchingly good, that it is hard to describe. This book is the absolute perfect addition to the other books. So well done!
Teresa
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
When I heard that this was being published I was pretty excited. As I’ve mentioned before, I love reading a male POV and I really enjoyed Georgina Guthrie’s Words series. Obviously this was a WIN/WIN for me.

You can see the rest of my review here: http://wp.me/p18bP3-2io
Tara
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love this. You can't help but fall in love with Daniel. It's entrancing, engaging, amazingly cute and just what you need on a rainy day. x
April ~ The Reading Belles
Five stars just won't be enough.
Ninnie
Shelves: arc
You can read my full review here. ...more
Djamila
Sep 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My GOD !!!!!! I WISH YOU CAN WRITE MORE
Piepie
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks, read-in-2017
This book was incredibly cute! I loved having an entire book from Daniel's perspective. Super, super romantic.

I only gave this 4 stars because I don't know if I would read this again. Maybe I will! And this time, I'll read all the "Words" books closer together so I don't forget anything and so everything makes sense. There are some great characters here (I'm looking at you, Penny and Patty). Overall, this series is highly recommended - it's smart, savvy, and deliciously, unforgivably steamy ;)
Ronnie
May 10, 2015
Sanne
Aug 20, 2015
Georgina
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
« previous 1 3 next »

• Gabriel's Promise (Gabriel's Inferno, #4)
  • Kissing Galileo (Dear Professor, #2)
  • Kissing Tolstoy (Dear Professor, #1)
  • The Raven King (All for the Game, #2)
  • The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)
  • The Foxhole Court (All for the Game, #1)
  • Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
  • The Professor
  • The Summer Before (The Baby-Sitters Club, #0.5)
  • Playing for Keeps (Neighbor from Hell, #1)
  • Styled: Secrets for Arranging Rooms, from Tabletops to Bookshelves
  • The Client (Playing Dirty, #1)
  • Broken Boundaries (Debonair, #1)
  • Beauty and the Professor (A Modern Fairy Tale Duet, #1)
  • After Hours
  • Fling (Wrong, #2.5)
  • Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)
  • The House Mate (Roommates, #3)
Georgina Guthrie is a self-professed book hugger and compulsive diarist. Though GG now resides in Canada, she was born across the pond and still considers herself a Brit through and through, which may explain her frequent visits to her favourite local British import shop.

GG is often happiest when reading and writing, but she’s just as likely to be found hanging out with friends and family, almost

Words (3 books)
  • The Weight of Words (Words, #1)
  • Better Deeds than Words (Words, #2)
  • The Truest of Words (Words, #3)

News & Interviews

“I’ve invoked God’s assistance so many times today, I fear I may owe Him my right arm, or potentially, my first born. My parents would not be impressed with this sort of irreverence. My mother would be quick to point out that God is not Rumpelstiltskin.” 0 likes
“Our fingertips met in the middle of the table. It was the briefest moment of connection, but at the same time, the most intimate of touches. A bond seemed to form between us in that instant. I almost heard something snap into place. It was as if I’d been trapped in a vault for a year and Aubrey had her ear pressed against the unlocking mechanism. Somehow only she could spin the lock and find that magical series of numbers which would allow the tumbler to click.” 0 likes