Start by marking “Holocaust (The Deadwood Hunter, #3)” as Want to Read:
Holocaust (The Deadwood Hunter, #3)

Holocaust

(The Deadwood Hunter #3)

4.24  ·  Rating details ·  131 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
She's been named Lexia, 'man's defender', by the one who raised her and died for her, the man she called her father.

She's been named Maura, 'for darkness', by the woman who created her, a mother who sees her as a weapon, and tool for power.

She has battled for her freedom, for the revenge of her father’s death, and then given it all up to save the man she loves.

She's giv
Published March 31st 2015

Book Junky Girls
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stuck between being Lexia and Maura, she has to find a way to come to terms with everything shes done and find a way to free herself from her mother. Everyone is looking to her as a leader to find a way to help everyone free of the hell they are in and she has more people now than ever she must protect.

It started with doing what was necesserary to protect her love and mate Lincoln, now she has so many more who require her protection from Lucy and her evil ways.

Lexia is breaking apart from the in
Kristy
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about 'Holocaust'??? HOLY COW.... Rachel finished off her "The Deadwood Hunter" series with so much action & angst, dragging me into the story within the first chapter. I highly recommend you grab yourselves a copy of the series, starting at Lexia & devour the magic writen by Rachel.

I'd forgotten to live whilst reading this book, I swear my heart stopped at times. The things Lexia had seen or made to do whilst under the control of the Hunters where bad, sometimes downrigh
Kat
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: paranormal Romance & Shifter lovers 18+
Recommended to Kat by: I Follow the Author
* I received an early release copy of this book and this is my honest review*

I have followed this series since Rachel first Released Lexia, and if you love Paranormal Romance books with strong characters who strive to overcome their circumstances they find themselves in, where they try to do the right thing for the ones they love.

I am going to write a spoiler free review, where I don't give away the plot too much - so If you haven't read Books 1 Lexiathen go grab it now - its available FREE for
Hooked On Books
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in the series.

Lexia or Maura, Lexia is fighting the battle between her and Maura, she
needs Maura to survive through this warped situation, but she also
needs to keep Lexia alive to stop the darkness overtaking. She is so
torn between right and wrong and can't forgive herself for some of the
things she has done. Lexia is now part of her mothers twisted world and
she has to do whatever to survive, can she put an end to this once and
for all ? Can she lead them all to freedom
Corrine Pickering
Apr 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Hooked on Books

This is the 3rd book in the series.

Lexia or Maura, Lexia is fighting the battle between her and Maura, she needs Maura to survive through this warped situation, but she also needs to keep Lexia alive to stop the darkness overtaking. She is so torn between right and wrong and can't forgive herself for some of the things she has done. Lexia is now part of her mothers twisted world and she has to do whatever to survive, can she put an end to this once and for all ? Can
A.C. Wilson
Aug 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy Holocaust! That's an ending!
As with each book in this series, my heart was in my throat and literally pounding with the drama inside this story. Lexia's story is captivating, intriguing, heart-breaking, and deserving of a happily ever after. Now Lexia will tell you that the happy ending is out of reach and she doesn't deserve it, but she deserves so much more.
The shifters are uniting under an alpha wolf pack and Lincoln jumps four feet into the fray. Lexia is slipping. She struggling to k
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lexia/Maura is not only battling the life as a hunter in the compound that her mother chose for her, she is also battling the demons in her mind. While trying to stop her mother from creating more hunters, trying to protect her mate Lincoln, and also her friends that she has made inside the compound. She plays her mothers mind games, but in the end who will win in the battle of the mind games and the war within the compound?

As with the other books in this series, I couldn't put it down! I read l
Shoulanda August
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Heartbreaking and truly amazing!!

A story of a girl not knowing what she is but accepting the burden her mother placed on her. Finding and losing love plus everyone she cares about life miss in her hands. So many choices to make while slowly dying inside. A series worth reading!!!!
Lorraine Harvey
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow!
What an action packed read! This book completes the trilogy beautifully. The story is concluded to perfection. I really enjoyed every minute of this book. I couldn't put it down. If you lived the other two books in this series then you will love this more. Highly recommend reading this.
Chriscilla Quintana
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this series. I felt real emotion from this. I actually cried at some parts.
Norman James Bennett
Too predictable ends well

The constant running the same theme became too predictable. The main character never learns. The book did end well a reasonable wrap up.
Sally G
Oct 19, 2015 rated it did not like it
Caroline Abernethy
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Final part

This is the third and final part of the trilogy. Lexia goes through almost insurmountable trials and cruelty caused by her biological mother. It looks like she was not going to survive and its a long road to travel. Linc also suffers as much as she does. Secrets are revealed and the full story emerges. Part of Kindle Unlimited.
J.J. Tuite
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A perfect ending!

I'm saddened that the series has to end, but it ended perfectly! There is opportunity for at least one more book, but ultimately that is up to the author. I can't wait to read Rachel's other works!
Jodie
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome
Victoria Zigler
Oct 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a pretty good ending to the trilogy.
Tabitha Andrus
Aug 21, 2015
Nicole Ann Jackson
Apr 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Rachel M. Raithby started her writing career in 2013 and hasn’t looked back. She draws her inspiration from the many places she has lived and traveled, as well as from her love of the paranormal and thriller movies. She can often be found hiding out with a good book or writing more fast-paced and thrilling stories where love always conquers all. A Brit who has lived in New Zealand, and Australia, ...more

The Deadwood Hunter (3 books)
  • Lexia