Start by marking “Left to Forever” as Want to Read:
Left to Forever

Left to Forever

Realist Dr. Carla Harris believes that people create their own fate through hard work and careful planning. She believes in playing things safe. But, while preparing for her upcoming nuptials, she’s forced to confront the most reckless thing she’s ever done, her estranged husband, Jacob.

Idealist Jacob Moreau believes in soul mates as much as he believes in saving endangere
Second Edition
Published February 24th 2015 by Chart House Press (first published January 27th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Left to Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Left to Forever

LAWonder10
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it

This novel had a very good storyline with much sentiment. It is a bitter-sweet love story. It was written fairly well, it mostly captured the reader's interest but the main situation got a little repetitive , plus, the explicit sex scenes and profanity made it difficult for me to totally enjoy the book.
The characters were realistic in a way the reader could "connect" with them.The background scenes were portrayed well..
I feel the Book Cover did not really reflect the main idea of the tale. A s
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is a really enjoyable story.
Carla and Jacob met when they were young and is Las Vegas. They partied got drunk and then got married.
For Jacob it was love at first sight. For Carla it actually felt like a dream because when she woke up there was no Jacob and she was with her friends.
Years later Carla needs to find him to get a divorce. Loved the twists and turns. Gripping read. This is their story!!
This is a really good romantic story like no other I've read before.
Mandie Foxylutely
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for my review

This book was well written with well-defined strong characters I instantly connected with, especially the gorgeous billionaire Jacob Moreau.

I must admit I have read various takes on the plotline but this was well executed and a fresh take on the ‘oops I forgot I got married in Vegas’ kind of thing.

The reader is enticed into the story with flashbacks over the last decade of what happened then to what is happening now, so it is easy to keep up t
LJT
Nov 20, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars

Almost Married by Roe Valentine is about psychiatrist Dr. Carla Harris and CEO Jacob Moreau, who met, partied and married in Las Vegas about ten years ago. Both were quite young and drunk at the time, but they had amazing chemistry and for Jake, it was love at first site. Carla thought the entire adventure was a wonderful lifelike dream, because when she woke up the following morning, Jake was gone and her friends that she traveled with were with her.

Now Carla is engaged and needs to fi
Diane
Dec 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of the book to read and review. Very good book. I couldn’t put it down. Roe is a great writer. The characters are well written. They are written in a way that everyone can relate to at least one of them. Love the plot. Would recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance story.
Gina