Start by marking “Three Loving Words” as Want to Read:
Three Loving Words

Three Loving Words

I hate you. I heard those words so many times from his mouth that they lost their meaning. His “three loving words” is how I mockingly referred to them. It didn’t bother me, though, because I hated him, too.

He was gorgeous, with dark tousled hair, full lips, a strong jaw, and a body deserving of a magazine cover. He was rich and cared for his mother deeply. On paper, he wa
Published 2015

To ask other readers questions about Three Loving Words, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Loving Words

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Paige is 18 years old. She just finished high school and was planning on starting her life now. Going to college - fall in love with Prince Charming in a few years and have her dream wedding and her dream life.

Because up until now, her life was lived in the shadow of her older sister ...

Not that her parents didn't love her, or that she wasn't the perfectly behaved daughter...but everything her sister did was always better and she was just never noticed and appreciated all that much.

But before he
Tahsin
You know what all the characters in this book need? A goooood dose of growing up and a healthy round of therapy. No one is sane, and of course not of sound mine. Their decisions made in the course of the story are strong reflections of that.

The premise of the book intrigued me - I for sure thought it would be mafia-related (especially with the protagonist's name being Enzo) - and I love me some good mafia story. I'm always looking for more. Imagine my surprise when it was the furthest thing from
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
============
4 years treating her like crap and fucking other women in the room next to hers, inside their house.
He's a big asshole.
I could not swallow it.
She is a doormat and wanting to please her parents in any way, even sacrificing herself in a marriage of convenience.
Her sister is a selfish bitch.
Three Chicks
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Jen Hagen

Imagine being almost 18 years old and thinking you have your entire life in front of you…graduation, college, meeting the boy of your dreams, having your fairytale wedding, and starting a family together – only to suddenly have your dreams changed and in return you are forced to marry a man you not only have never dated, but you don’t even like.

I hated Enzo. Pure and Simple. I was going to marry a man I loathed. Great. Just Great.

Paige and Enzo are forced into their marriage
Gökçe
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was ok
I really have no idea how to rate this book. #TheStruggleIsReal

The first part of the book was a torture. After "wedding night" part I was shocked! It is an attempt to rape. Just because he is someone's husband doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

In their wedding night, Enzo forces himself on Paige -who is virgin by the way- (I hear you're saying 'of course' ) and he stops himself when he really understands that she doesn't want him.
After that Paige stand up for herself and says stuff that I really li
Sheryl C. Nash
*1.5 stars*

Absolutely wanted to smash Enzo's face the whole time... IMO, he did not, in any way, shape or form make up for being the HUGE d*ck he was at the start... Paige wasn't any better...

Honestly I had such high hopes but nothing good came :(
Nikki ღ Navareus

***THREE AND A HALF STARS***

Whew! I love an asshole hero, but I wasn't sure Enzo was ever going to become a likable guy. He was such a vicious prick through the majority of the story. Thankfully he finally came around towards the end and I actually truly liked the guy. Good story if you can stand a hateful asshole hero through a majority of the story.
Lorie
Apr 14, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed...spoilers ahead

I would give this zero. The H is a cheating,abusive, and mentally unstable. He thinks he can just use his dad money and it's his also. Oh yeah he doesn't want to get a job or go to school cuz he's too good/smart. The storyline was about the h sacrificing herself to pay off her father's debt by marrying the H. 50% of the book they hated each other. They have been married for 3 years and still nothing changed. The H brings women home to screw while the h is in her room
Jessica *The Lovely Books*
This is one of those times where I feel like the story could have had potential but just didn’t quite make it up to par. It has a storyline that I love—marriage of convenience and enemies to lovers.

The enemies to lovers could have been so good but it fell flat. I had to keep reminding myself that these characters were pretty much children. 18 and 20, respectively—with years going by in the novel.

Not only is the hero extremely condescending but he’s a hypocrite! A lazy, good for nothing hypocri
Sharona
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Soooooo many issues with this book. Only reason it's getting 2 vs 1 star is that I finished reading it (barely).
Nithu
vergin bride -LOVE IT
playboy groom - LOVE IT

THIS BOOK HAS EVERYTHING THAT I LOVE BUT STILL I DID NOT LIKE IT
THE REASONS ARE:

1) There was no proper story........
2) There were way too many leaps
3) The couple has just one or two incidents every year and in the next line the author writes"this routine goes on for a year" and takes a leap
4) They were just leap frogging and nothing was happening and all of a sudden t
Fen'Harel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Urgh. Nothing more than a woman "screaming" every five seconds and a rapey guy. It was a real creep-fest for me.
The plot seemed to interesting but when our female protagonist felt the need to "scream" her lines in the middle of random sentences I think she deserved a slap. And the guy? It wasn't even an alpha, 'let me awaken you sexually', forceful kind of guy. He was a creep. Like he attempted to rape her and then was like "well, you're pretty and stuck in this house with me so you owe me."
It's
Pixie
Jul 11, 2017 rated it did not like it
Three truthful words: 'Don't Read It'...😑
Nina
May 26, 2016 rated it did not like it
To say I'm disappointed by this book is an understatement.

I wasn't even able to finish it which happens really rarely. Let's start with Enzo. He's the biggest a-hole I've ever came across, not only does he belittled Paige at every chance he gets but he almost raped her. The worst was that he only felt sorry for it for about... Two seconds if so before saying that it wasn't his fault, that it was what Paige signed up for and her duty as his wife or that she couldn't blame him because he was drunk
Suleika Santana -All About Books
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *This in no way influenced my review/rating
LOVED it! This story is very different and interesting.
The author really had me thinking how in the world is this going to work?
The story is about an arranged marriage and even though you would think that is not something that gets done anymore, the author made it work. But I was always thinking during the story how is this going to be a romance? A love story? A HEA? It was just impossible in
Christine Alibutud
May 17, 2016 rated it did not like it
Here's my two cents:

1. I was very excited for this one, but unfortunately, I was far from enthusiastic after I finished it. The premise seemed like something I'd enjoy because hello, I'm wired that way BUT the story was told in a manner that eventually made me lose interest. This was told in a dual POV, and was executed through long paragraphs, and by long, i mean loooooooooooong. Okay, I won't normally have a problem with long paragraphs but the thing is, the way it was written was so draggy. W
Annamaria
Mar 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Five Fantastic Stars! Paige is at the point in her life where she thinks she has a lot to look forward to like, college, a boyfriend, marriage and a family. Little did she know that would all change when she is told she is to marry a man she has never met. Enzo is 20 years old and living the life of a wealthy playboy who is not ready to settle down. Enzo and Paige marry and constantly say three loving words to one another "I hate you." Can a relationship that starts out with the couple hating on
Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks
I really hoped this would be a good one, because I like the theme. I've been in a marriage for convenience kick lately, but this book might have killed it for me.

The story, characters and writing are SO childish! It was quite the feat that even managed to finish it.
Seniha Mihtarska
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-it-was-ok
Hmmm....hmmmm?!

I didn`t expect much from this book and still ...I was disappointed.It was so predictable and clear from the beggining and full of unnecessery drama.
LnyTuny
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DC Renee has done it again! A great love story about two people who hate each other. Wait...what?? Yep, intrigues you right from the start. And it wouldn't be a DC book if there wasn't a twist in it. Filled with drama and passion. A definite must read!
Lj~~~~
Sep 03, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: burn-it-pls
can we burn this pls
San-Dee Keefner
Nazneen
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Enzo was really an asshole towards her..She was so sweet..I really felt bad for her..What their parents did with them was really not right..It was 4 years of torture for her..Listening to your hubby banging others, him being too rude & cruel..Gosh!! When she falls & sits hugging her knees & crying & says I just want someone to love me, my heart went out for her. Anyway, I liked Enzo toward the end i.e when these two start being real hubby & wife but I really wish, there were ...more
Nicole
So, this is my first DC Renee story.

But it won't be my last.

We have Paige Stiles, who has always felt like she's living in the shadow of her older sister Nora, who seems to be the apple of their parents' eye. Not sure exactly why though, we never really get to see what makes Nora so special to their parents.

Enzo Faust is the son of longtime family friends; apparently he's gone off the rails and living a debauched party playboy lifestyle, which in turn has Daddy Dearest one unhappy camper.

During
Nikki Reeves
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I was very excited to read this book. The blurb pulled me in right away and I absolutely love the cover. WHEW this book!! Be ready cause it’s going to pull out some emotions. One minute I was sad, angry, screaming, wanting to punch someone in the face (Enzo), swooning, and falling in love. Yep this book is amazing because it has it all.

What would you actually do for your family? Would you sacrifice your whole entire life? That’s exactly what Paige did. She loved her family so much and wanted t
Cat G.
May 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-books
***ARC given for honest review**

photo 019-1_zpsmbkfvmpa.jpg

DC Renee never seems to suprise me with what she writes! I just loved this book even though she put my emotions through the ringer! She goes a different route with her work that no other author can accomplish. She draws you in with feeling major emotions from the characters and never lets up until the end. This story has lots of hurt and anguish between the characters, yet a relationship does begin to build for the two.

She made my heart ache so bad with this one
Clare
Apr 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book made me smile cry and laugh but not in that order, I liked Paige from the beginning but Enzo took a long time for me to warm up to him even when reading from his point of view but eventually he even made me smile.
I'm a fan of marriage of convenience books and this one was no exception, I enjoyed this book from the beginning to the end but I wished that Paige didn't cry so much whenever Ezno became snarky towards her and it would have been nice to see her actually throwing something at
Miss Bookaholic
Apr 07, 2016 rated it it was ok
Emily Goodman
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I have three words for you regarding DC Renee’s latest release- GOTTA BUY IT!

Three Loving Words is exceptional to say the least and is unlike any other romance book out there. It’s unique. It’s intriguing. If I do say so, it’s one hell of a book that will captivate you until the very end. I devoured this story and loved every single second of Enzo and Paige’s Hate Story. Their hate driven arranged marriage filled your mind with so many questions, drama, and passion that you just can’t get enoug
  • Heartwood (Carved Hearts, #3)
  • Twisted Magic (Raven's Cove #1)
  • The Twenty-One (Emerald Cove #2)
  • Accidental Alpha (A is for Alpha Male #3)
  • To Wed A Viscount
  • My Only Love
  • Unlikely Allies
  • Falling in Love Again
  • Yours Always
  • Circle of Dreams (The Quytel Series Book 1)
  • To Take This Lord (The Brides of Bath, #4)
  • Juice (The O'Malleys #1)
  • Bender
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Shallow
  • The Substitute Wife
  • The Bridal Veil
  • Crazy Love
I have been writing for as long as I could remember. It started as poems as birthday and anniversary presents (they were super cheesy and all rhymed), moved onto monologues and short stories, then transitioned into fan fictions (yep, there are a few of mine floating around somewhere), and then I found the courage to publish a book. I loved it! And, so I didn't stop.

I also love to read - I think th