Start by marking “Bound to the Bachelor (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #1)” as Want to Read:
Bound to the Bachelor (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #1)

Bound to the Bachelor

(Montana Born Bachelor Auction #1)

Your date with Marietta local Beau Bennett includes a day on the slopes at Big Sky Resort, complete with a sumptuous meal in the Resort’s fanciest fine dining restaurant and door-to-door transport. Dig deep to secure the attentions of one of Montana’s most eligible – and elusive – bachelors.

Lily Taylor knows Beau Bennett dislikes her, but that won’t stop her from asking hi
Published February 20th 2015 by Tule Publishing - Montana Born Books

Jilly
Mar 28, 2016 rated it liked it
She's an ex-stripper with a heart of gold.
He's her best friend's brother who is a protector.
She needs protection.
He needs to sleep with an ex-stripper.

This was a cute, short romance with some funny moments and a good main character. It's perfect for when you finish a rough book that puts you in book-hangover mode and you need something light.

I can't talk anymore about it because I just got an emergency notice that the new big blue alien-smut book has been released. This is crucial news and I mu
Didi
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS

A sweet, hot, short and light romance. The back story was interesting enough to add to the overall plot. Best friend's brother/sister is up there for me with friends to lovers. I think I just love the angst of wanting someone you think you can't have, the turmoil associated with putting on a brave face.

I loved how Lily mistook Beau's distance for disapproval rather than his true reason: he wanted her but felt it wouldn't work. There was a cute epilogue at the end but I would have prefe
Claire Robinson
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "You make those noises in yoga class?" Stars!

Bound to the Bachelor offers and exemplary start in the new Tule Publishing Montana Born Bachelor Auction Series. Sarah Mayberry has done the one thing that takes a novella from good to great for me, and that is write a story that whilst reading doesn't actually feel like it is a novella. The story-line, the characters and the overall development were so well done that you just get lost in reading it.

"The man-whore and the nun."

Lily and Beau's adv
Cristina
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
I was ready to give this book 3 stars. It was nothing to write home about but it was ok, not badly written and a good quick read on a rainy day.

But then the author had to go and ruin it all in the last chapter of the book with the insta love and soul mate crap after only a week of "relationship" (if you could call it that). Really?

description

Well...what's more there to say? You win some, you lose some...and in this case all I lost was my time (thankfully not much because it was a short story)

description

*ARC generous
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
This was mediocre. Predictable and clichéd, there were several points were I skimmed. Didn't really feel their connection.
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Copy received in exchange for an honest review

1 - Bound to the Bachelor by Sarah Mayberry2- Bachelor at her Bidding by Kate Hardy3 - The Bachelor's Baby by Dani Collins4 - What a Bachelor Needs by Kelly Hunter5 - In Bed with the Bachelor by Megan Crane6 - One Night with her Bachelor by Kat Latham

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont Romance
Series : - 1st in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 4 stars

★Review★

I really enjoyed this.

It was a short read, but I really really liked both main characters.

There was something very real and honest a
Lyndy Ann ♫
Bound to the Bachelor is the first in a six part novella series from Tule Publishing Montana Born Bachelor Auction.

This is Lily Tyler and Beau Bennett's story.

After the charity auction Lily and Beau who have disliked each other for five years go on the date Lily paid for, something happens after the date and Beau come's to Lily's rescue.

There are plenty of laughs, hot sex and suspense as their relationship progresses and some great characters in this story.

Looking forward to reading the rest of
Tandie
“I don’t want to kill your vision of yourself as a lady killer, but you give good snuggle,” she said.
“You should see my spooning technique.”
“Are we talking inside spoon or outside spoon?”
“Outside spoon. Inside spoon is for girls.”

Funny short. Knight in shining armor, tough girl who's had a hard life. He sort of rescues her and teaches her to throw a mean punch - so that she can kick arse and rescue herself from bad guys. Kind of drrrty for my tastes, but very witty and entertaining.

MBR
Bound to the Bachelor by Sarah Mayberry is a novel that somehow, for one reason or the other, I missed out on when it first came out. It is for that reason mostly, just in case I miss out on a novel by one of my favorite authors, I have this habit of going through their book list up on Goodreads or Amazon every now and then. Thank goodness for that habit because I found this little gem, tucked into a corner, a moment that I must say, made my whole week! When it is an author like Sarah Mayberry, ...more
Nicola
Mar 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bound to the Bachelor was a great read. Sarah Mayberry is a new author to me and this novella held everything I love to find in a full length read. With wonderful characters and a well-paced captivating storyline, I haven’t been left with the feeling of needing any more.

‘The man-whore and the nun.’

I went about this series back to front; whilst this is the first book in the Montana Born Bachelor Auction series, I read the last book first and before this. But this just reinforced the fact that
Patty
Feb 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Review Originally posted on Bookish Wanderlove

**I received an advanced copy via NetGalley from Tule Publishing in exchange for an honest review.**

Opening Lines
Go in there, ask the question, deal with his answer. Easy peasy.

Or so she thought! Now THIS was an enjoyable read!

This was my first time reading anything published by Tule, and I will definitely be adding them to my list of favourite publishers on NetGalley. This was a quick read (only 184 pages) that left me wanting more! I found Bound to
Maria Rose
This sexy story, part of the new Bachelor Auction series from Tule publishing with several different authors starts us off with the story of Lily, the organizer of a charity bachelor auction and Beau, her best friend's brother. Beau and Lily take pains to avoid each other, with Lily under the assumption that Beau just doesn't like her based on their limited encounters. But when Lily bids on him at the auction for personal reasons, he's determined to give her her money's worth. The only problem? ...more
Katie
So I'm all for the idea that bickering means attraction and I like the concept that they avoided each other because they didn't want to give into the attraction, but . . . the decision to go for it after all happened way too quickly and the transition from that to true love was too fast to be at all believable.

I really wish this had been a full length novel because I think that would've been AWESOME. But it was just too much for one little novella.

Overall, I thought the suspense aspect was okay,
Geri Reads
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick, easy read. I'm a big fan of Sarah Mayberry's books. She writes easy to relate characters. They are flawed and they don't always make the right decision but I always ALWAYS end up rooting for them.

For such a short book, the character development and the build-up between Lily and Beau is stellar. A testament to Mayberry's skill as a writer and story-teller.
Sakshi Agarwal
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
A good book, not too long.
Has a plot that keeps you bound to the story and not too much of speculation by the protagonist.
They feel a certain way, they accept and move on.
crisp and fresh
Deserie williams
Jul 06, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a good short free read.I'm interested enough to read more in series. It's a safe read as long as your ok with the h having been a stripper in her past for a short time.
Jess
I liked this! Nothing more, nothing less.
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
You’re in an auction, and you have ten grand somewhere in your pocket, would you bid for the most beautiful girl that you see?

Bound to the Bachelor is the first book in the Montana Born Bachelor Auction series. Lily Taylor asked Beau Bennett, as well as other hot bachelors of Marietta, to participate in a Bachelor Auction, to raise funds for their friend, Molly & son Josh who was recently involved in a tragic accident. Long before this auction bid took place, Lily & Beau had tried really
Jessica
Found this on my Kindle as an ARC that I hadn't read....so I decided to read it now, even though it has been published.
(view spoiler)
ɑƨħŵɑɡ ♥Team Magnus Damora FOREVER♥
Judging with the way this started in a very similar way to What a Bachelor Needs (and I read that first) i thought I am not going to like it. And what happened is that I love it.

We have the typical commitment-phobic Beau Bennett who is so wrapped up in his own business world to care for relationship. But his sister dragged him into this bachelor auction for a good cause and he begrudgingly accepted. On the night of the auction he meets Lily Taylor, who is drawn to for an unfathomable reason hims
Monique
Review written: April 2015
Star Rating: ★★☆☆
Heat Rating: ☀☀☼☼☼

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

I'm a long-time reader of the Montana Born books. Many are closer to women's fiction than romance so I never know going in what a book will really be like.

Bound to the Bachelor was a pleasant surprise in that it is a romance, with actual sexy times. Lily and Beau are clearly characters that are not new but somehow I missed them previous
LJT
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved everything about Bound to the Bachelor by Sarah Mayberry. The well-developed characters, the intense plot and the lustful, yet loving sex scenes, were all balanced wonderfully to create this fast-paced read. The story was so enthralling, I could not put it down. Ms. Mayberry and Tule Publishing have another winner!

Lily Taylor had no choice but to leave her home when she was only sixteen. Her stepfather was sexually harassing her and it was only a matter of time before he overpowered her
bookaholic ge
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I received this book as an ARC for my honest review from Net Galley.

Somehow I stumbled upon this excellent series about a bunch of sexy Bachelors that are being auctioned off for a great cause. I love the idea of the series although it is about the same town and the same auction the books are written by different Authors. With it being written this way you are getting a fresh look from different points of view but all with the same beautiful result. Great idea, Great series!

This is the first boo
Maxine
Feb 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yowza!

I don't know how Sarah Mayberry can manage to write such wonderful characters in such a short number of pages. This was a short, sweet, and very steamy read - that I very much enjoyed.

There was, perhaps, a bit less character development than I might have wanted, but our hero and heroine have known each other for 5 years already by the time we start reading - so the lack of development makes sense in that context.

Lily is a great character - strong, capable, independent, but still able to ta
Susan (susayq ~)
I honestly think this was my first Sarah Mayberry book. I know I have some on my TBR because I have heard wonderful things about her writing, but I don't think I've ever gotten to them. Well, guess what? I'll be digging them out of the list and getting to them sooner, because her writing lived up to the hype :)

This was a great fluffy read. Yes there was some drama and tension between Lily and (view spoiler), but the majority of the book was Lily and Beau realizing
Delene Yochum
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love a good enemies/friends book. Both have an attraction to each other but fight it every step of the way! Lily is an organizer of a Charity Bachelor auction and Beau he's one of the Bachelor's up for bid. Beau and Lily are together after she bids and wins Beau is determined to give her the best date ever! When they finally admit the attraction the chemistry between these 2 is fun, sexy and a great read!
Monique
Feb 03, 2016 rated it liked it
I'm not one who'll regularly re-cap a book's description in a review, as I think prospective readers should get info regarding a book via a synopsis. With that said, I enjoyed 'Bound to the Bachelor'. It had a satisfying plot with likable characters. There was a bit more depth to it than I had anticipated, which was nice.

*SPOILER ALERT*
I found it a bit creepy when the heroine - Lily - did a striptease for the hero Beau to Nine Inch Nails' 'Closer'...lol
Kanoko
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 spooning-to-forking stars

Beau and Lily's chemistry is so strong, they repel each other. But under all that chill is a simmering hot attraction that's been fostering over the years. Next to friends-to-lovers, this is Mayberry's best trope.

Adorable quick read. Honest and real characters I've come to expect from this favourite author, with a surprisingly suspenseful side of a schizo stepbrother.
Jennifer Schultheis
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
I enjoyed reading Bound to the Bachelor very much. I loved the idea of a bachelor auction for such a great cause. Sarah Mayberry did an excellent job with the writing and the development of her characters. Lily and Beau were fascinating characters that started out as enemies, but became much more, when they no longer were able to hide their attraction to each other. The chemistry between them was exciting and palpable. I will definitely be giving this a re-read.
Alix
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
This was fun. Nothing exceptional but still a good read. I like dynamic between Lily and Beau. But it was a little too insta-love for me (which I find is often the downfall of novellas). (view spoiler).

• What a Bachelor Needs (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #4)
  • Bachelor at Her Bidding (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #2)
  • Three Nights before Christmas (Wild Montana Nights, #3)
  • In Bed with the Bachelor (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #5; The Montana Millionaires #5)
  • Finally His Bride (Montana Born Brides, #4)
  • Texas Rebel (Whiskey River, #4)
  • The Valentine Quest (Love at the Chocolate Shop #5)
  • Second Chance Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #2)
  • The Lost Sheenan's Bride (Taming of the Sheenans #6)
  • His Outback Cowgirl (The Wildflower Ranch #4)
  • Seduced by the Baron (Fairy Tales of New York, #4)
  • Beauty and the Cowboy (Big Marietta Fair #1)
  • Late Last Night (Montana Riverbend, #1)
  • Melt My Heart, Cowboy (Love at the Chocolate Shop, #1)
  • Weekend with Her Bachelor (Bachelor Auction, #4)
  • Montana Rogue (Big Sky Mavericks #7)
  • Tempting the Knight (The Fairy Tales of New York Series Book 2)
  • The Unexpected Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway #4)
Sarah Mayberry was born in Melbourne, Australia, and is the middle of three children. From the time that she first “stole” paper from kindergarten and stapled it together to make “books,” Sarah has always wanted to be a writer. In line with this ambition, on graduation from high school she completed a bachelor of arts degree majoring in professional writing, then sat down to write a book. When ins ...more

Montana Born Bachelor Auction (6 books)
  • Bachelor at Her Bidding (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #2)
  • The Bachelor's Baby (Love in Montana, #3; Montana Born Bachelor Auction #3)
  • What a Bachelor Needs (Montana Born Bachelor Auction #4)
  • One Night with Her Bachelor (Wild Montana Nights #1; Montana Born Bachelor Auction #6)
“Seattle, Washington.” 0 likes