Start by marking “All I Want (Animal Magnetism, #7)” as Want to Read:
All I Want (Animal Magnetism, #7)

All I Want

(Animal Magnetism #7)

4.13  ·  Rating details ·  4,126 Ratings  ·  508 Reviews
Pilot-for-hire Zoe Stone is happy to call Sunshine, Idaho, her home base. But her quiet life is thrown for a loop when her brother’s friend Parker comes to stay with her for a week. The U.S. Fish and Wildlife special agent is a handsome flirt with a gift for getting under her skin. And the situation only escalates when Parker hires her to fly him around the area while he c ...more
Published October 6th 2015 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about All I Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want

Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Setp 12/2016 : Only $1.99 right now on AMZ instead of $7.99 !

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐5 STARS⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’ve said it many times, but let it be said once more! Jill Shalvis is my happy place!
She’s one of the very few authors who can give me happy feels from page one to the end of the book.

Her Animal Magnetism series is in my opinion the next best thing next to her Lucky Harbor series. An imaginary world that I only wish was true, and knowing that if it was I would move there in a minute.

Me and some other addict friends
Stacey is Sassy
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cont-series
Love can turn want into need.

I started All I Want at 5:30 this morning, with hubby sleeping peacefully beside me. It's my quiet reading time before I start the day...well it's normally quiet. The beginning was funny and I was struggling to keep my giggles quiet, which then turned into snorts, which then turned into hiccups. So my quiet reading time didn't end up so quiet after all. At least I started my day with a big smile on my face.

Zoe meets Parker when she practically throws herself at him.
S.M. West
4 "I've got this" STARS

Love Jill Shalvis and her feel good reads. While part of a series, I read this as a standalone and had no problem following along.

Zoe is a strong, independent woman and I just loved that she was a pilot. What I found hilarious was her inability to fix anything in her house! She has an old fix-her-upper inherited from her grandparents and while she has the tenacity to want to do things on her own...she was a complete disaster. I couldn't help but laugh out loud!

photo image.jpg1_zpsa2pgzwyj.jpg

Then there
Claire Robinson
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "No worries, I've got this." Stars!

Book seven in Jill Shalvis’ Animal Magnetism series starts off with an erroneous kiss, and builds on that initial contact as the story between Zoe and Parker progresses. It is the first book I have read from this series, and it can absolutely be read as a standalone.

I read a lot of books, and I can honestly say that there are only two authors that I know I can go back to time and time again, and pick up any of the many books they have written, read and neve
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1MqZPay

Really, does it get any better than a Jill Shalvis book? I mean...I just. No. The word you're looking for is no! lol All I Want...so had me rocking one of those goofy smiles. It was sweet, sexy and made me bust out laughing more than once in an *fluffs hair* oh-so-ladylike-way, of course. And I loved every second of it as Parker and Zoe played house, raised some kittens and basically drove each other a spot crazy. It was
All I Want is the seventh installment in Jill Shalvis's adult contemporary romance series titled: Animal Magnetism. This is the first novel I have read by Ms. Shalvis and also my first experience with this series. From my understanding (and this reading experience), each book in this series can be read as a standalone novel.

This story features romance, a bit of thriller/suspense, mild family drama, and one sweet old dog. As far as romances go, it was OK. I liked the case of mistaken identity, th
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker
First off, the book stars Oreo, a Bernese Mountain dog. That's a Lab, I'm fairly certain, on the cover. No. Give me the right doggie. And as long as we are making wishes, give me a Rottweiler. In the story and on the cover.

Anyway, not trying to say it in a rude way but if you've read one Jill Shalvis, you've more or less read them all. Late 20s early 30s heroine, some mish mash of getting life together or down on luck combined with been burned by guy before or stone-walled from poopy parents. H
Mar 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Jill Shalvis book is like a warm hug that turns into a hot guy squeezing your butt. A little sweet and a little naughty.

If it wasn’t for having to work a 12 hour shift this past Saturday I would have read All I Want in one sitting. Both Zoe and Parker are likable characters. They are the oldest siblings in their family and they are use to taking care of everyone around them.

Zoe has parent issues, her parents were globe trotters that let her raise her younger brother and sister (who got their H
Jess
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet read - I really enjoyed Zoe. She's a bit of a walking disaster, especially when it comes to fixing her home, or trying to fix things. She puts herself in funny situations that had me smiling through the whole book.

Parker is yummy. He's good friends with Zoe's brother and is renting a room in Zoe's home while he's officially/unofficially on leave from work. He's really still working a case but never thought he'd fall for Zoe, her adorable dog Oreo and two trouble-making kittens.

The story w
Manda Collins
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great addition to Jill Shalvis's Sunshine, Idaho series pitting career-driven Fish & Wildlife Service Investigating Agent Parker James against his best friend's sister, Zoe, a charter pilot with a soft spot for strays. When Zoe's brother Wyatt asks her to put up his college buddy for a couple of weeks, she agrees because she needs the money. But the instant attraction between them is some neither of them were looking for: Zoe because she's been burned before, and Parker because he's married ...more
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
*I received a free ARC of All I Want from Berkley via Netgalley in exchange of an honest and unbiased review*

All I Want is a tense and beautiful contemporary romance with realistic and complex characters, including Parker's younger sister who had Down's syndrome.

This and all my other reviews are originally posted on my blog (un)Conventional Bookviews
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

I’m always very excited about a new Jill Shalvis book so I had some high expectations for ALL I WANT, as is always the case when you fall in love with an author’s writing. This is Zoe and Parker’s book and it definitely has all the trademarks that make Jill Shalvis’s books so fun. There’s humor – quite a lot of it actually – and also a lot of heart as well.

Our heroine, Zoe Stone is a bit of a mess when her brother asks her a favor. Despite all the alarm bells ringing inside of her hea
Deniz
Aug 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition

not quite sure why I didn't care that much for All I Want. It might be that I o.d. on the series by reading the last three practically back to back. OR it could be have something to do with the narration. I listen to the audiobook of All I Want. And somehow I found the narration a tad to melodramatic for my taste.
While I kinda get the appeal of Parker, I didn't really feel that way. I mean I like him well enough, but lust for him? nope.
Then there is the supposed chemistry between Zoe
Cheri
Jul 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love how she always works animals in to her writing and gives them great names! Another great romance with lots of laughs by JS.
Danielle
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As soon as I get a Jill Shalvis book it's a must I read it right away. I am absolutely love the characters that she creates. Shalvis did not disappoint with this read.

Zoe has a hard time trusting and finds something wrong with the men she has dated. Now that her brother and sister have moved out and are in serious relationships she is determined to date and maybe find the guy that's perfect for her.

Parker is in town and supposed to be taking personal time since his last case didn't go as plann
Trish
One of my favorites. Sweet, cute chic lit book. Had a bit of a suspenseful moment but of course it was light and quickly resolved.
Andrea
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I always come back to Jill Shalvis whenever I need a cozy, comfortable, funny read with wonderful heroes and adorable animals. I don't do it often, but when I do, she never lets me down.
I absolutely adpored Parker! He was honest to a fault and just a Good Guy. Who adopts kittens to stop a little girl from crying, for heaven's sake, and lets them crawl all over him and sleep on his pillow. So precious!
My only tiny niggles: I adored the animals more than the people, and there was some drama towa
Dorine
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone who loves a laugh-out-loud contemporary romance that’s just as sexy as it is heartwarming
Zoe and Parker are just as addictive to read about as they are to each other. Author Jill Shalvis proves her talent once again in this seventh book of the ANIMAL MAGNETISM series. Recommended Read!

I love falling into a Jill Shalvis book – it’s immediate gratification and I know I’m in for a good time. I laughed out-loud four times by the fifth chapter of ALL I WANT. If you thought Darcy was amusing in STILL THE ONE, then Zoe will entertain you with her own brand of being a challenge in ALL I WAN
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
Is All I Want really the last book in Jill Shalvis’s Animal Magnetism series? It wasn’t too long ago that I binge-read the first six books in the series back-to-back so to say I’m not ready for the series to end is a massive understatement. The small-town charm of Sunshine, Idaho and the quirky characters (animals included) that inhabit it are what make this series so engaging. While I’d love to continue the journey with these characters in this setting for another dozen or so books, I was thril ...more
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

All I Want is the 7th book of the fantastically entertaining Animal Magnetism series. This story was an adorable fun read! I loved it! It had it all sexy, funny, and sweet. It was fast paced and had me hooked from the very beginning.

Stacee
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've always loved the Animal Magnetism series and this one was perfect.

Love love love Zoe and Parker. Their banter was fun and I really enjoyed the push and pull these two had. And their chemistry was amazing.

As always, it was fun seeing the other siblings from previous books. I could read this series forever.

**Huge thanks to Berkeley and NetGalley for providing the arc in exchange for an honest review**
Tracey
Riding high from the last book I read in this series, I was expecting a lot from this new installment. So I have no one but myself to blame for being disappointed. The characters were nothing special. I honestly didn't feel the chemistry between them at all. Everything was blah blah blah. The only parts I liked about the story were the adopted animals. Those kittens were so darn cute. If there is a next book in the series, here's hoping it's better than this one.
Nicole
Sep 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the little twist that Shalvis put on the brother's best friend trope. It was cute and different. I also adored how crazy Zoe was, and how Parker just fit perfectly with her. These two were the very definition of opposites attract, and it was such a wonderful story. <3

Full review to come at www.thebookpushers.com
Julie
All I Want by Jill Shalvis is a 2015 Berkley Publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

All I Want has all the trademark humor we've come to expect from Jill Shalvis, especially in the Animal Magnetism series, but there is a little romantic suspense element in this one I really liked.

Zoe, has convinced herself she is good and fine since her brother Wyatt and her sister Darcy found true love and have moved out of the house and
Kimberly
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My review cross-posted from Wit and Sin: http://witandsin.blogspot.com/2015/09...

All I want is a Jill Shalvis hero! In Parker James, Ms. Shalvis has once again delivered a strong, sexy-as-sin, loveable hero – and this one adopts kittens. How could I not melt over Parker? This USFW special agent infiltrates and takes down wildlife trafficking rings and more, is a loving brother and good friend, and slides right into Zoe’s life, knocking down all her shields. Parker isn’t perfect, but he’s a perfe
Jonel Boyko
May 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Shalvis repeatedly had me laughing out loud with this intricately written and endlessly entertaining novel. She brings her setting forward through constant yet subtle descriptions that work their way into your subconscious, creating a picture for the characters to walk through. This small town really comes to life in a big way. The smooth & inviting narrative really takes the story to the next level, highlighting aspects of the plot and characters in minute ways that you can’t miss. I like h ...more
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This story was adorably awesome! I loved it! Sexy, funny, and sweet, I couldn't read it fast enough! I felt like I was right there, feeling what they were feeling from beginning to end. I was 100% invested!

Parker and Zoe were such fantastic characters. They had awesome chemistry with fun, playful animosity that built and built into combustible heat. I loved learning their back stories and the overall development. I was just filled with so much anticipation while reading, it was extremely witty a
Red Cheeks Reads
There are times that you just need to read a perfectly sweet, swoony and sexy romance. For me, nothing fits that bill better than a novel by Jill Shalvis. She has perfected the sweet, sexy, swoon-worthy alpha male with incredible success. When I pick up one of her books, I know for certain that I’ll be getting something special. I know that within it’s pages, a strong and sassy heroine, a sexy swoon-worthy alpha male who’s just the right bit of sweet, an interesting story line, a well developed ...more
 Reading In Pajamas
✦Spotlight, Review & Giveaway: All I Want (An Animal Magnetism Novel) by Jill Shalvis http://wp.me/p3d0RZ-382
Publication Date: October 6, 2015
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Donna
Rated 5 Stars

image I love when you immediately relate to the characters and become vested in their story. That’s what happened with Zoe and Parker. They were so real and believable that I felt I knew them and cared about what happens. Despite the danger of his job, they had me smiling, laughing and swooning at regul

Lauren
All I Want
3 Stars

With her siblings out of the house, Zoe Stone is trying to settle down to a life of peace and quiet in the small town of Sunshine, Idaho, when her brother’s friend, Parker James, blows in to stay with her while he searches for a fugitive smuggler. Zoe and Parker’s instant attraction catches them by surprise, but well aware that he is simply passing through has them questioning the wisdom of a temporary fling that may just break both of their hearts.

While the book has all the rig
  • Falling for Max (Kowalski Family, #9)
  • Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Ain't She Sweet (Green Mountain, #6)
  • Anything for You (Blue Heron, #5)
  • The Way Home (One-Eyed Jacks #2)
  • Part Time Cowboy (Copper Ridge, #1)
  • Home to You
  • Hard Ever After (Hard Ink, #4.6)
  • Sandpiper Island (Bachelors of Blueberry Cove, #3)
  • Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)
  • Hell or High Water (Deep Six, #1)
  • Dreamweaver Trail (Eternity Springs, #8)
  • When It's Right
  • Falling for Her Enemy
  • Rules of the Game (Stardust, Texas, #2)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi

Animal Magnetism (7 books)
  • Animal Magnetism (Animal Magnetism, #1)
  • Animal Attraction (Animal Magnetism, #2)
  • Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3)
  • Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism, #4)
  • Then Came You (Animal Magnetism, #5)
  • Still the One (Animal Magnetism, #6)
“Help!” screeched a feminine voice. “HELP ME!” Parker whipped around, automatically reaching for the weapon that he didn’t have at the small of his back because, oh yeah, he was in running gear with no place to hide a weapon. But there was no woman. Just a huge parrot perched on a printer at the front desk. “Help!” it squeaked in a shockingly authentic woman’s voice. “I’ve been turned into a parrot!” “Peanut, play dead,” Wyatt said. Peanut sighed and tucked her head into her feathers. “Good parrot.” Wyatt looked at Parker. “She’s a nut.” “Damn, shit, farts,” the bird muttered beneath her breath, making Parker grin. Wyatt sighed. “Peanut’s a mimic, and Jade, our office manager, has a bit of a potty mouth.” “Boner,” Peanut said, head still tucked into her feathers. “Peanut, dead parrots don’t talk.” Wyatt turned back to Parker. “Follow me.” 3 likes
“He doesn’t seem that nervous to me,” Parker said.
Oreo farted audibly.
Zoe fanned the air. “See? Nervous.”
Parker laughed. “My guess would be he’s eaten some of your cookies.”
3 likes