Start by marking “Operating In The Courts Of Heaven” as Want to Read:

(Courts of Heaven)

Start your review of Operating In The Courts Of Heaven
Janet
Oct 20, 2016 rated it liked it
The Author touches on a lot of valid truths. And I am in agreement with the fact that we (who are redeemed by the blood of Jesus through faith), have responsibilities, assigned by God, in the spirit realm. However, there are gray areas and lines that clearly leads you to "Works and Exchanges", and you really have to beware of when you are being guided to performing "Works", because Grace from God is a free, unmerited gift and being Justified by Faith has nothing, any longer to do with "Works"... ...more
Ron
This book (and CDs) was highly recommended by a source I trust, therefore it’s all the more disappointing. And a disappointment it is.

The title suggests the problem. Henderson has some helpful insights into prayer, but he presents it as a “secret” formula of “can’t” and “always” and “actually means” which runs contrary to the plain Biblical representation of God as a loving approachable father. (Applying the word “counsel” as if it means “council” also undercuts his exegesis.)

“We mu
Georgia Thomlison
I find this a fascinating subject.

I have been hearing about this subject lately. I think Robert Henderson did a good job of explaining what it is and how it works. He uses scripture to prove his point of view, not just expecting his readers to blindly believe him. I liked that. I think it has a lot of meat. I will re-read this book the concept is new for me and I hurried through to get the idea,now I need to slowly consider this subject.
Karen
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book summarizes and expands on spiritual proceedings the Lord has been teaching me over many years. There is much to learn from this study. At some points I was prayerfully hesitant about some uses of Scripture where the original Greek or Hebrew could have several meanings.
Robin
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I use to think that it was better if I prayed harder and/or longer for God to hear me. However based on this book, God's throne is set up as a courtroom and Jesus is there as our mediator speaking on our behalf. I now have a different view of how I personally pray.
Cara Putman
Jan 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book stretched my thinking but made sense to my legal mind. Filled with scripture.
Larry Fox
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-living
This book explains many of the otherwise confusing scenes we see and statements we read in the Bible. God operates by standards and protocols he established, which from our human perspective we’d call a legal-judicial system. The author uses human terminology and understanding to describe an overlooked aspect of our relationship with God, as well as the rights and responsibilities we have as a result of that relationship. It’s time we begin viewing our interaction with the spiritual realm from a ...more
winifred owusu
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I choose this rating because is an excellent piece of information most of us Christians will need to avoid causality in spiritual warfare and get get answers to our prayers. More grace to you Robert.
Dave Wheeler
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Opening up the way forward.

I have heard a lot about the Courts of Heaven but was advised that the book is by Robe Henderson would give some clarity on this subject, they were right. This book explains in easy to follow stages with no duming down the workings and processes of establishing GOD's order on earth as it is in Heaven. Scripture based as is the only way Robert takes you through the reasons and then the process that will give your prayer life a new edge because it is following the ways
Aida
Jun 02, 2019 rated it did not like it
I REALLY dislike this book. I met up with a few other leaders and we discussed the book. We each were assigned a chapter to read. We were supposed to summarize it and present it to one another. One thing we all agreed was that the book was very confusing, the author kept jumping around, most things did not make sense, even though he had evidence from the Bible it was VERY LITTLE evidence. I DO NOT recommend this book. Yes there are a few things the author is right about but most of it just doesn ...more
Julie Marcellus
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Revelation!

Have you been praying for months or even years only to have your words hit the ceiling and bounce back - even though your past experience has been prayers answered and quickly?? This might be the book for you. Win your case against your adversary in the courts of God and take back your Kingdom Inheritance.
H G
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very powerfull book with deep insights explained in a understandable manner.

I recommend this book to everybody we has a heart for seeing heaven becoming a reality on earth! Be inspired!
Lisa Shelton
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting

Hopefully I have gained new strategies for prayer. If not I have at least gained more understanding in various aspects of how the legal system of heaven operates. I would love to hear an actual lawyer praying after reading this book.
Anita
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must read for any believer in God

This is a needed tool for every believer. We have to understand that a verdict must be given in the courts of heaven before victory can be achieved in any battle.
Thomas J
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Robert was given a revelation of how satan can be holding a legal for our prayers not being answers. This is a must-read for anyone who needs to take back control of their prayer life and see the answers that they have been waiting for.
Vik Arch
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never the Same

Deepest revelation on Father and Judge... Many questions will be truly answered and new way of living will be established with everyone who seeks to know God deeper and closely.
A Must book in every believers' bookshelf...
Read and Act ;, you will never be the same
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good Read
Dannylakatani
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Very topical,it gave you an insight to how judicial systems are worked in the Eternal realm
How you can access and see prayer quickly answered through the courts of heaven.
Celeste
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

I learned a lot, God is doing a new thing in our time that is actually not a new thing, we have just lost the knowledge to these truths.
Lim Geok Keng
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good revelation

It teaches us how to pray effectively and what needs to be done to win the battle.
Book however was written in a very repetitive manner. Can be more concise.
Maria
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Book! This book explains the courtroom in heaven and how it operates. It uses scripture to explain the courtroom in heaven.
Theresa
Feb 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
worth the read and an interesting concept that I turned to in prayer during a difficult time
Kim Zimmerman
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good and so powerful that I read it twice.
Robert Capp
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great stuff

Clear and positive teaching on effective prayer and why God wants to be able to answer it in full.
Thanks.

Stephen Drew
Jul 12, 2017 marked it as to-read
Recommend by Karen Thacher
Stacey White
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Revolutionary and life changing revelations
LaTrice McNeil-Smith
Decent. I was expecting a lot more than I got. Chapter 11 was amazing tho.
Al Pettitt
Apr 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An amazing truth that could revolutionize intercession in the Church and change the world forever.

This is the book I've been waiting and praying for years for. It is the most technical and accurate treatment about how the Church should do business in the spirit realm. If you are frustrated and tired of the results youv'e been getting in prayer, GET THIS BOOK. I have been doing what Henderson teaches in this book and getting the results he says we should be getting.

Al Pettitt
Jacob K.
Will not recommend any Christian to read this book - most topics are not Bible based for this time of Grace.

• Defeating Your Adversary in the Court of Heaven
  • Redemption (Redemption, #1)
  • When God Becomes Real
  • Unmasking the Devil: Strategies to Defeat Eternity's Greatest Enemy
  • You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are
  • The Happy Intercessor
  • Seventy Reasons for Speaking in Tongues: Your Own Built in Spiritual Dynamo
  • Deliverance and Spiritual Warfare Manual: A Comprehensive Guide to Living Free
  • Holy Spirit: The One Who Makes Jesus Real
  • The Five Love Languages of Children
  • Killing Kryptonite: Destroy What Steals Your Strength
  • When Jesus Wept (The Jerusalem Chronicles #1)
  • The Holy Spirit An Introduction
  • The Invisible War: What Every Believer Needs to Know about Satan, Demons, and Spiritual Warfare
  • Battlefield Of The Mind: Winning The Battle In Your Mind
  • The Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind: Access to a Life of Miracles
  • Remember (Redemption, #2)
  • Gods and Kings (Chronicles of the Kings, #1)

Courts of Heaven (5 books)
  • Unlocking Destinies From The Courts Of Heaven: Dissolving Curses that Delay and Deny Our Futures (Operating In The Courts Of Heaven Book 2)
  • Receiving Healing from the Courts of Heaven: Removing Hindrances that Delay or Deny Healing
  • Prayers and Declarations that Open the Courts of Heaven
  • Accessing the Courts of Heaven: Positioning Yourself for Breakthrough and Answered Prayers