Start by marking “Christmas Wish (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life, #7)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Wish (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life, #7)

Christmas Wish

(Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #7)

Jessicas joy in the new life they are creating together is
Published February 28th 2015 by Éire Publishing, LLC (first published February 26th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Wish

Start your review of Christmas Wish (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life, #7)
Mayas
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Been waiting forever for more of Jessica and Stephan. Although, I am a natural HATER because I claimed him first before Jessica I would still say I enjoyed the blossoming of their relationship. With a rocky start in TRWL Jessica claimed her Charming but he still struggled with letting people in and expressing the fights he mostly likely has with himself.

To say I was ticked off at my husband will be an understatement by Chris and Cecilia did a wonderful job turning it around and having both
Candy
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jessica and Stephan Connellan are awaiting their birth of their first child. For Stephan this is a dream he never thought po Jessica ssible and he will do anything to protect his family. As Stephan ' s fears grow, he pushes Jessica away. Jessica sees their relationship imploding before her eyes. Can Stephan move past his fears before it's too late?
What I love most about the Bytes of Life is that we get extra time with our favorite characters. As a reader, there have been countless times that I
Ches
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderfully sweet Bytes of Life from the Countermeasure Series. Stephen and Jessica had a whirl wind affair that turned into a loving marriage with a baby on the way. After Stephen reads too many baby books and scares himself (silly boy) into not being intimate with Jessica, her insecurities rear their ugly head. Once they learn to communicate than maybe she will get her Christmas wish. A lovely novella that touches your heart and makes you want to smack Stephen upside the head at one ...more
Danille Dillon
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK! I am so happy that Stephan and Jessica have their happy ever after! I can totally relate to this story because my son's father and I went through a similar situation with his over-protectiveness and my wanting to seduce him! I truly love how Chris and Cecilia have made their characters so true to life! I cannot wait to find out the gender of the baby: perhaps they should have found out and had a cake party during Christmas dinner!!! Great read and I highly recommend it!
Amy R
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lovely. Simply lovely. Christmas Wish by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey is the seventh novella in the Countermeasure: Bytes of Life series and is one of my favorite Bytes so far. Christmas Wish features Stephan and Jessica who were introduced to us in Countermeasure and their love story begins in To Russia With Love. This book is a side story and continuation of their romance. I get so freaking excited when authors write novellas like this so I dont have to let my favorite characters go.

Maria Mercedes
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas Wish (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #7)
Chris Almeida & Cecilia Aubrey
File Size: 986 KB Print: 74 pages
In the seventh Byte of Life, newlyweds Stephan and Jessica Connellan are solidifying their relationship while expecting their first child. Nothing will stop Stephan from protecting the dream hes always yearned fora familybut his concerns for Jessica and their babys health could be more harmful than the eye can see. Jessicas joy in the new life they are creating together is
Kelly Erickson
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This sweet short refers to other characters of the Countermeasure series but you don't have to know the other books to enjoy this steaming hot story. This  novella is mostly internal as Jessica and her 'Charming' Stephan adjust to a lot of physical and emotional changes all at once. Their polar opposite methods of coping causes problems.  The characters are wonderfully written and I felt like a close friend. I found myself wanting to slap them both and tell them to get it together.
This story
Gaele
In this novella, we get to check in with Stephan and Jessica: Stephan is a pseudo-uncle / father figure for Trevor: he was Connors best friend. Stephan is a wonderful man: a bit too buttoned up and control-freak for his own good, even though those traits combined with his ability to compartmentalize his life and emotions have served him well in business.

Jessica is Cassies friend and employee shes a whiz at finding people, and shes got that whole grab for the brass ring attitude about life and
Nicole
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Stephan and Jessica are about to celebrate their first Christmas together as husband and wife. However, their happiness is put to the test as they face their inner fears, in preparation for their bundle of joy. Will they be able to open up to each other, or will their first holiday season also be their last?

Readers are first introduced to the romantic possibilities between Stephan and Jessica in To Russia with Love. In Christmas Wish, readers will fall in love with this couple, as they connect
MB
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Take a Byte

Another great snippet into the lives of 2 of my favorite characters in the Countermeasure Series.

Stephan and Jessica are an amazing couple but still have a ways to go. Misconceptions, love, fear, so many things guide us to what we believe to be true may spell trouble for these two if they don't learn to communicate with one another.

Chris & Ceci have done an amazing job bringing the passion and love to these characters. I loved this storyandthese Bytes seem to keep getting better
Cinthia
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved, too, To Russia with Love, but some small twigs were to be neatly tied, and the one, more important to be untied... the small ones, that relate to Stephan & Jessica and Dmlyn & Tatiana were neatly tied and a way very beautiful.
Carol
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT...Then again I loved these two when they were introduced more in the 2nd book of the Countermeasure series. Hope to read more on them as well as Trevor and Cass :)
Glenda Bettin
Kathi Kelley
Nov 13, 2015
Shaly
Jan 22, 2016
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing childrens stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, that

Countermeasure: Bytes of Life (7 books)
  • Uncharted (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #1; Countermeasure 0.5)
  • Ecstasy by the Sea (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #2; Countermeasure #1.1)
  • Cuffed at Midnight (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #3; Countermeasure #1.2)
  • Passion at Dawn (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #4; Countermeasure #1.4)
  • Blindsided (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #5; Countermeasure #2.1)
  • Lost to Rapture (Countermeasure: Bytes of Life #6; Countermeasure #2.4)