Start by marking “A Glimpse of the Dream” as Want to Read:
A Glimpse of the Dream

A Glimpse of the Dream

Teagan Harper is barely ten years old when she finds herself orphaned and sent away to live at Raven’s Peak, a Gothic estate on the seaside cliffs of Maine. Soon, though, her heartache and loneliness are tempered by a blossoming friendship with the only other child living at Raven’s Peak: Kane Doyle, only two years older than Teagan and abandoned by his mother. Over the ye ...more
Published July 7th 2015 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about A Glimpse of the Dream, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Glimpse of the Dream

Start your review of A Glimpse of the Dream
Ash
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this via Kindle Unlimited

Bravo, Fiore, bravo. I absolutely loved this. I was drawn in from the first paragraph. This was a lovely story of love tested over a span of almost 20 years. I loved Kane, and I loved Teagan, but there were times where I wanted to slap sense into them. This wasn't really all that happy of a story, there were times where I wanted to cry buckets...but there was lots of laughter and happy moments too.

I really enjoyed the main characters, all of them. The 2 main chara
NMmomof4
Anne OK
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
A beautiful and amazing story of two wonderfully crafted characters, Teagan and Kane. This book is a magical journey through their childhood friendship, a sweet and tender teenage love, and a deep and everlasting love for one another by soul mates. Only don't get too comfortable because there's a lot of angst and trouble to dig through before readers will reach the sunny side.

Kane broke my heart right along with Teagan's. There were times I wanted to hate him. But I couldn't - not really. He pi
Michelle
Jul 04, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015, arc, netgalley
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

[image error]

#Aglimpseinthedream

It is often said that eyes are the windows to the soul and in L.A. Fiore's A Glimpse of the Dream, she takes her readers on an emotional, heartbreaking, and touching journey of loss, friendship, love, second chances, forgiveness, and new beginnings. With a whirlwind of raw emotion, Ms. Fiore was able to interweave the journey of Teagan and Kane from childhood to adults. Their journey was a slow building process that blossom
Alison
Jun 30, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was really excited to find this book on Net Galley. I'd previously read and loved Beautifully Damaged and while it's sequel wasn't quite as good I'd put that down to the fact it was a sequel.

This story starts really well with young girl Teagan, recently orphaned, being sent to stay with Mrs Marks a friend of her Grandparents. Feeling frightened and alone among strangers she meets Kane, another ward of Mrs Marks. He is a couple of years older and is the sweetest boy ever. He does everything he
✴ Cindy ✴
🌟🌟🌟1/2

Teagan's parent's were killed in a car accident when she was ten years old. She goes to live with a friend of her grandmother's. It's there she meets a boy, two years older than her, and develops a best friendship that eventually turns into love.

Kane's mother was bi-polar and left him with Mrs. Marks who adopted him. He falls in love with Teagan and they eventually become a couple living under the same roof. They share their first time's together and then it's time for Teagan to go off to
❤️Melanie G.
Jun 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
*****5 Toad Beds and Worm Pies Stars*****

An amazing story that I didn't want to end. This book had me laughing, crying, hoping and loving. I went through every emotion and loved every moment of it.

Tea was a strong, lost and heartbroken girl when she met Kade. After a life altering event Tea found herself in a place that she didn't know with people she didn't know. But all it took was for 1 boy to befriend her and a dream was had. Kade took Tea under his wing and became her best friend. As years
Paige
This was second chance romance that was both heartbreaking and heartmending. The reasonings behind some of the choices made were frustrating, but as the story continued, I could see where both Teagan and Kane were coming from. That doesn't mean I agree but L.A. did a great job of getting into their heads and telling their stories. Watching them age was so sweet. When they fell apart, I could feel myself start falling apart. But when things were food they were really food. And the sexy times were ...more
Sharon Riley
Nancy
Nov 28, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF. This book is not what I expected from all the 5 stars rating. Boy meets girl, grow up together and become best friends/lovers. Boy splits up with girl and then girl gets to have lots of casual sex with hot guys. I don't want to read about description of explicit sex between the h and other guys. So I gave up. Couldn't be bothered with even finding out what the big secret is behind the guy breaking up with her. Just not interested anymore. Don't think I will read her book again.
Lynne
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"A Glimpse of the Dream" by L.A. Fiore is another one of her emotional-gripping reads. Within the first hour of reading, I went through so many feelings it was pretty insane. But if you have become familiar with Fiore's work that's what you've come to expect. With that, she likes to switch it up. Keep you on your toes and your heart in a vice when it comes to the heroine and hero's relationship. This book truly was no different.

You have Teagan and Kane. Two kids who both have suffered tragedy a
Carolyn's
Loved! Teagan and Kane were just amazing! You are immediately drawn into this story from the very beginning due to the tragic circumstances that lead Teagan to Raven's Peak. Then you learn the story that brought Kane to Raven's Peak and there is no turning back for the love and support for these two characters. They develop this extraordinary bond that leads these two down the path of an unforgettable, perfect love. Upon graduating, Teagan leaves to go to college in Boston but Kane proposes to h ...more
Nikki Levy
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW what a read ... Emotional... Heartbreaking... Powerful... With some humour It has it all... How life can change in a blink of and eye but then change again... Family isn't always blood.. Totally loved every minute of this book couldn't put it down 'real life got in the way a few times' but every spare minute was spent reading...
5 stars doesn't even cover it, A Glimpse of the Dream had it all it was brilliantly written yet again LA Fiore has blown me away.. I'm now in a book funk only a few
Kiki
Jun 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book from author LA Fiore. She really draws you in and you love these characters so much. Through the good times and the bad, you stick to it but man do you go through the emotions. Always looking forward to the next one from this author!
Splage
Loved the beginning, lost the connection half way thru. Still a good read.
Anna
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Its an amazing book! Thank you so much! Im in love with hero and heroin!
Nara
It's a 4.5 stars for me. Yes, this author's book was always outstanding, so is with this book, but I just can't put my always-5-stars-and-abobe for this book.
I don't know, the hero was not so me this time, and the heroine, always great character.

And I love how healthy their appetite for sweets. I think the author herself was a sweet tooth because she always put the character in all of her books like this. Sweet tooth.

But don't worry, this author have been my one-click now. My fave author! Yeah!
Petra
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful read x
Tiffany Willams
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, netgallery
"Life happened, sometimes it sucked, sometimes you had to start again, and maybe you headed in a direction you never saw coming. The trick was to make it work regardless. I had."

I love a book that throws me for a loop, and boy did this one! Just when I thought the story was going one way...BAM...I was speechless!
It was an amazing twist that I never saw coming!

I love how we are taken through the years of Teagan and Kane's story. Starting when they first met at ages 11 and 9 as heartbroken childr
Cath
Aug 02, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-to-avoid
Looks like I'm going to be a Debbie Downer here but I can't hide my feelings. This is quite frankly one of the most childishly written books supposedly aimed at adults I've ever read.

There's a good idea for a story there and there's glimpses of something good (hence "it was ok" rather than just "poor") but if I wanted to read erotica, I'd read erotica and am certainly not above reading erotica. The sex scenes weren't even that good. They often felt added in to titillate in hope that you ignored
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

Love is limitless, kind, unselfish and forgiving. In the novel A Glimpse of the Dream by author L.A. Fiore, we are given a glimpse of an unbreakable bond forged between two young children that grows into an incredible friendship and love that sustains them both through loss, tragedy and redemption. Kane and Teagan are soulmates and this is their life journey.

Kane Doyle and Teagan Harper's friendship started at young age and blossomed into a beautiful, priceless g
Raj
Escape into my Reads Book Blog

This book made me feel like I had stepped into the story with Teagan and Kane. The written words reached out to me and gripped onto my emotions making me feel that ache of longing in my chest. Teagan’s circumstances made me connect to her straight away and when she entered Raven’s Peak I could feel such sorrow and darkness emanating from the gothic building, that I felt it matched the pain and sadness Teagan was experiencing. Meeting Kane was like her life line, he
Sharon Dunn
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was phenomenal!! It wrecked my heart into so many pieces but was so worth every single bit!!! Extremely heartwarming! You will laugh, cry, cheer and fall in love with these characters. I know this will be one of those books that will stick with me for years. So well written. Awesome, awesome job!!
Sarah - Vanilla Twist Reads
Jun 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was privileged to receive a ARC for this book for an honest review.

This book is so well written you feel the joy and the pain that the words contain, it was an emotional read, I literally had tears in my eyes at times whilst reading it.

Teagan has lost both her parents in a tragic accident just before Christmas and is taken to live in Blue Hill, Maine she doesnt know anyone and has no family left. Her first night there she cry's herself to sleep to be woken by Kane a boy a couple of years older
2OCC Reviews
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jessica
Sometimes you read a book and it strikes every cord in your heart and that’s what this book did. I laughed, I cried, I swore at the characters and then I would swoon. Kane and Teagan are such a strong couple even with everything they went through. They overcame pain and ended up on the right side because they deserved that happiness.

There’s not A whole lot I can say about the book with risk of giving spoilers from the entire story. I will say that the author was able to mix a lot of great suspe
Raj
Mar 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 - 4 stars

I love L.A Fiore's Beautifully Damaged and His light in the dark so I did expect this to be something great!

Written in first person Dual POV!
I like the writing style, did skip some of the long internal thoughts. I like the story but it wasn't really that exciting. I like the story flow and the characters..

The story was too long....
Tammy
Jul 17, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Trash!! Didn't make it passed 10%
Lin
Oct 24, 2015 rated it did not like it
I couldn't get into this book to save my life. But I just needed finish it. The people in this book just seem like total idiots. I was so glad it is finally over with.
OpenBookSociety.com
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: heidi
GoodGollyMissMollyWeasley
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Release Tour Sign Up 1 5 Jun 03, 2015 01:20PM

• Don't Tempt Me (Broke & Bullied, #2)
  • Don't Try Me (Broke & Bullied, #1)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • The Client
  • Saint & Sinner: A Second Chance Romance
  • Love, Hate & Us
  • Clutch Player (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • The Negotiator (Professionals, #7)
  • A Modern Love Story
  • Destructive (Combative, #3)
  • Redemptive (Combative, #2)
  • Dane's Storm
  • Into the Clear Water
  • The Breaking Season (Seasons, #3)
  • Am I the Only One
  • Brutal Prince
  • Remembering Us
  • Wrecked
LA Fiore, Liz, has been writing for years. She doesn’t think of herself as an author, but a storyteller. When she's not behind her computer, she can be found with her kids and husband chilling on the deck with their four furbabies.

Website: https://www.lafiorepublishing.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/l.a.fiore.pu...
Join my reader group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/lafem...
Join Anthony a