Start by marking “Forever in My Heart (My Heart #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever in My Heart (My Heart #3)

Forever in My Heart (My Heart #3)

4.19  ·  Rating details ·  73 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
After everything, all the twists and turns, Roxy Thorne and Kade Thomas have found their way back to one another.
Soulmates destined to be together.

But when another obstacle gets in their way, it's up to Roxy and Kade once again to withstand the chaos and turmoil to fight for what they've always wanted.
But can these two damaged souls find the strength to win the battle fo
Published February 20th 2015 by Aleya Michelle Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Forever in My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever in My Heart

LLEP  Book Blog
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Aleya has written a beautiful series about life, love and sacrifice between two young people which has not been without heartache, disappointment and regret. What they have endured and overcome together has made them so much stronger. When they realize they are better together than they are apart, their hearts sing and they're on cloud nine. But as it often happens in life, no great thing comes without hard work and commitment. Will Roxy & K
Angela
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When this book popped up on my kindle, I was beyond exited. Yet apprehensive to open it. The realization that this would be the conclusion to Kade and Roxy's story had the tears flowing before I'd even started.

Forever in Love picks up where Healing my Heart finished off. So if you haven't read the first two books in the series, what are you waiting for?? Roxy and Kade will take you on an amazing journey :)

Everything is finally okay in Kade and Roxy's world. They're as madly in love as ever and t
Emma
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever in My Heart is the third book by Aleya Michelle following surfer Kade Thomas and graphic designer Roxy Thorne living in Australia. You need to have read books 1 and 2 Breaking My Heart and Healing My Heart to follow this storyline fully. They are now enjoying all that life has to offer in Manly but life is never dull for this couple for long.

After an eventful journey to get to this point in their lives this book shows how much they've both matured, developed and gained confidence in thei
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Wow this is how you end with an HEA !! Finally Roxy and Kade have some happiness !! Their road has been a such a long one but in such a short span of time , does that even make sense !! They have had so many hurdles and now finally reunited and safe I will warn this book is not all hearts and flowers !!

You can immediately see how much Roxy and Kade have grown and matured in this short time. The things that scared the crap out of Kade now to seem to flood his thoughts. I can't express how happy
Maci Dillon
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Jennifer Pierson
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Forever in My Heart is the final chapter of Kade and Roxy's love story and it was my favorite.

"Roxy & Kade have finally reunited. Soul mates destined to be together..." It has taken some time for Roxy and her surfer boy Kade to get to this place. They are banged up but have matured a great deal and are now trusting each other. The road, of course, is not smooth, dealing with babies, and violent exes, but theirs is a love story written in the stars.

Aleya Michelle kept my interest from the fi
Amy
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book in this series by Aleya!! I have loved Kade and Roxy from the very beginning when it looked like it was impossible for these 2 to be together with all the obstacles standing in their way. I absolutely love how this story played out!!! Can't wait to see the next endeavor from Aleya!!!
Michelle
Dec 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. Aleya had me waiting forever for the end of this series! Well worth the wait! Roxy and Kade had me hooked from the very beginning. I was sad to see the end of this beautiful story.
Escape Reality with Books
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*Please ensure that you have read the first 2 books in this series to fully understand and enjoy this book*

Forever in my Heart is the conclusion to Kade and Roxy’s story.

Throughout this series we have seen Kade and Roxy at their best and at their worst and Aleya Michelle has done a wonderful job in taking us through the turmoil in their lives and I for one have loved watching this relationship develop and both the characters mature.

However, the past has a way of rearing its ugly head and the fut
Sandra Love
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Overall Rating 5 Stars

I've read all of Aleya's books and I love them all. This book is my favorite of them all. WOW Aleya you did a fantastic job. Once I started to read it I was not able to put it down. Kade oh wow I think I fell in love with him even more. Roxy she is just wonderful. I love these characters. They have grown so much. But like all relationships they can't be perfect. Can Roxy and Kade survive what is thrown at them? Will they get that HEA that they are destined to have? If you h
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Pursuit (Vegas Girls, #2)
  • Look After Us (Look After You, #2.5)
  • Against All Odds - Angel's Story (Destiny Series, #4)
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • Now It's Just Us (Wrong Girl, #1.5)
  • Chasing Tyler (Break Me, #3)
  • Let It Go (The Do Over, #3)
  • Destined Heart (Hart, #3)
  • A Lil' Less Hopeless (The Kingsmen MC #3)
  • The Token 9: Chet Sinclair (The Token, #9)
  • Imperfectly Bad (A Series of Imperfections, #3)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Brake (Redline, #3)
  • Take Me (Tease Me, #3)
  • Betrayed (Keeping her the Dark #3)
  • Our Lives Entwined (Entwined, #2)
  • Brawler (Detroit After Dark #2)
  • Damage Owed (Retaliations, #2)
The Author of seven full length novels and one novella, genres range from contemporary romance, Romantic Suspense to Dark Romance.
Aleya was Born and raised in Sydney, Australia, she is in her thirties and happily married with three gorgeous boys.
A lover of reading, hanging out at the beach, playing netball, shopping and listening to music, which she adds into her writing frequently.
Aleya’s main t
More about Aleya Michelle...

My Heart (3 books)
  • Breaking My Heart (My Heart #1)
  • Healing my Heart (My Heart #2)