Start by marking “Controlling Her Pleasure (Under His Command, #1)” as Want to Read:
Controlling Her Pleasure (Under His Command, #1)

Controlling Her Pleasure

(Under His Command #1)

Blake Roberts has everything he’s ever wanted—fame, money, and ownership of the hottest chain of tattoo parlors in the country. But he’s haunted by his first love, the matching tattoo they share a constant reminder of who he was before he learned how to control his emotions, his desire, and a woman’s pleasure.

He needs to purge her from his heart, and he’ll do whatever it
Published February 16th 2015 by Lili Valente

To ask other readers questions about Controlling Her Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Controlling Her Pleasure

Michelle
Jul 31, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars
A freebie that was an ok read but not enough to make me buy two more books.

Amber Boyd
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this first in the Under His Command series by Lili Valente, I love that Ms. Valente doesn't pussy-foot around in Controlling Her Pleasure! You can see that Blake is very determined to get his way from the start, but the question of whether Erin will go along with it is hanging out there. I loved how you get the little flashes from the past from both Blake and Erin in order to see what their connection has been. The steam factor in this first installment was at time palpable and kept me turnin ...more
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
bnm okuduğum kitap 50 sayfa fln.

güzel fikir, kötü yazış, bayat konu.

bi hafta önce eklemişim de bi saat sürmüyo adfasdafafds

devamını okumaya üşeniyorum. okursam da sırf 'bayat ama seksi alfa konuşması' yüzünden okurum, hikayeden fln değil.
Tracey
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

You'll need an extra set of panties and a fan as you read Controlling Her Pleasure, the first book in the Under His Command series by Lili Valente, a new voice in erotic romance. This book is a novella, but, believe me, it is NOT short on the sizzle. The spark between tattoo artist and Dom Blake Roberts and Erin 'Angel' Simmons practically leaps off the page. When these two are together, whether as teens exploring their first love, or, later, as two halves of a very sexy whole, the heat is abso
Tami Talbert
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5++ hot and sizzling stars!!

Controlling her Pleasure is an immensely hot erotic short from Lili Valente’s fantastic new series Under his Command. And when I say hot, I mean positively scorching! Ms. Valente will capture your attention very quickly in just a few pages as she introduces you to Blake and Erin and will definitely remain in possession of it until the turn of the final page.

Blake is a very talented tattoo artist and thanks to a reality show has managed to attain great success with a
1-Click Addict Support Group
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in a three-part serial and packs a big punch!

Blake is young, handsome and a famously successful tattoo artist. While everything couldn’t be better career-wise there is one thing, one person, he is letting affect any hope of happiness in his personal life.

Erin lived in the same foster home during their teenage years and friendship evolved over time to what he thought would be a life-long love. She left him and he never got over her. The knowledge that they share the same tatto
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is hot and intense!
Blake comes back into Erin's life with one purpose, to alter the matching tattoo that they've shared since they were teenagers. Expecting that Erin will put up a fight, Blake has a special weekend planned to change her mind. What he isn't prepared for is the intense attraction he has towards her and her submissive tendencies.
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
This is the prequel novella in the Under His Command Series and also Lili Valente's first piece of work. I am excited to discover a new author and can't wait for more to come.

Blake wants to move forward and to do that he needs to go back. He has to see the one girl that broke his heart eight long years ago. He has changed in appearance and the way he control things in his life and now he has to control Erin unless she goes willingly...

When Erin first hears a very commanding voice at closing tim
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
This is the first book in the series, Under his Command, for Lili Valente and I'm hooked. I love novellas and this was the perfect length to get you hooked! Blake is looking for his first love, the girl that broke his heart. He needs to change her ink so thoughts of her stop controlling his mind and soul. Erin has made a life for herself that revolves around her tattoo. When Blake show up and surprises her, she can't help but say yes to him. She's afraid she will always say yes. As soon as she m ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing

This is the first book in a novella series and if you seriously don't like cliff hangers then I suggest that you do not read this series. I was screaming when the book finish and feeling desperate to get my hands on the next one.

Straight off you feel the chemistry between the two when they meet, both still feeling the attraction that was between them when they are younger. However Blake is pleasantly surprised at E
April Alexander
Jan 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Holy Hell! This was one HOT read! I am usually not a fan of 3rd person writing but Lili did an amazing job and I loved it! Blake is on a mission to find his 1st love to finally be rid of her. When he finds her, he gets more than he anticipated. Will he be able to do what needs to be done or will Erin make him fall back in love again?
This is a quick hot read and i am looking forward to the next part of the series!!
Nicole Smith
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic-romance
I really enjoyed her debut novel. This taste of what is in store between Blake and Erin has whetted my appetite. Blake has to bring closure with his life with Erin so he can continue on for his future, but he doesn't count on the attraction between him and Erin to flare up again. Plus he finds a side of Erin he never dreamed would exist, but not everything is happy go lucky. Can't wait to see what's going to happen once they enter the cabin.
Darlene Avery
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A steamy complicated relationship that takes domination to the next level
But will Erin agree to all Blake wants ? Or will Blake be able to give Erin everything she needs ?
This is a must read that will leave you wanting more !!!
Tanya
Oct 11, 2017 rated it it was ok
Reviewed for Cherry0Blossoms Promotions

The plot definitely got me hooked, but I was left somewhat disappointed. I felt like it needed more - perhaps that will come with the second book.
Cassandra Coldicott
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Cherry0blossoms promotions

Wow this is a very sexy little read!
Blake and Erin, high school sweethearts. It ended badly and Blake never let go of Erin. 8 years on and he's come to find her to try and move on, but will it be that simple?

CHERRY0BLOSSOMS
Oct 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cassandra, tanya, gemma
Cassandra's Review
Wow this is a very sexy little read!

I will warn that it ends on a cliffhanger but it's just made me want book 2 badly because I'm not sure what will happen next and I really want to know... I also want some more of those super erotic Dom /sub scenes... amazing. Think Blake is going to capture my heart!

Tanya'
Sofia Almiroudis
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Controlling Her Pleasure is the prequel novella from author Lili Valente. Controlling Her Pleasure is about Blake, a hot, sexy, successful tattoo artist who has set out to find the ONE woman who broke his heart years ago, ERIN. Erin, who made him a promise to never leave him but did. Not only did she leave him with a shattered heart, but the knowledge that they are still connected by the rare tattoo that they only share. Erin, has become a successful lingerie model and well known in the industry ...more
Aimz
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow… super freaking H-O-T! I cannot wait to see how this story continues. Blake is trying to move forward with his life, but there is one thing holding him back. He is forever tied to a girl from his past through the identical tattoos they share, an angel. Erin “Angel” a former model made a name for herself with this tattoo. Blake last saw her when she was 16 when she vanished from his life, and until they are no longer connected by this tat, he will not be able to go forward. He sets his sights ...more
Buttercup
Nov 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet!

I really enjoyed this book and wish it had lasted a little longer! Blake is hot as hell and Erin is brilliant. The dynamic between the two characters was great and I like how quickly Erin made Blake think differently about her. I like the premise of the book and the way their back story just makes so much sense when you look at the characters now. Their story continues to heat up throughout the book with very little resistance from either party! Though if I put myself in Erin's
Crystal Yawn
Controlling her Pleasure

lili Valente

5 stars

This is HOT.  from the very start, the prologue has you hooked.  Lili did a great job of bringing a dominate to life and taking control of his sub.  This teaser story promises more great things to come with Erin and Blake.

Blake always took care of Erin when they were kids, then she left.  Now he wants “Angel” to have her matching tattoo altered so he can forget her for good.  In the process of kidnapping her, he learns just how much they have in commo
Reckless Readers
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
**Arc provided for an honest review **

Who will come out winning? Blake is a hot tattoo artist. Erin is a hot lingerie model. What do they have in common? A tattoo that only they both have and that connects them. He wants her to remove it, whether she wants to or not. This is volume one its a short read but it leaves you wanting more.
Noel
Sep 07, 2015 added it
I loved how this book jump started into the good parts.....but it is way too short...Blake is one sexy Dom though, that's for damn sure...he could tattoo me any day!
Susan (susayq ~)
3.5 stars because it ends in a huge cliffhanger and I want to know what happens. This is super hot and Blake is so very dominant.

On to the next one...
Karen
Aug 05, 2016 added it
No rating because I haven't read enough but I am sold!

I need more of this.
Michelle Lee
Aug 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Just ok...don't really want to read the rest
Nanda
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok so I'm gonna make one review for the entire Trilogy (yes, I'm on the team that finish all books, no matter what).
This Trilogy is so confuse, that the reading rating match with it. Half of readers from book one, didn't come back for the rest of the Trilogy.
It's TMI in so short story.
We have second chance romance, highschool sweetheart, BDSM (with a Dom who allowed to be cuffed, WTF?), psico ex husband, child from another mister, stepbrother romance...
Anyway... With all that, the heroin had
Sydney Michelle
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
Very interesting read. I don't feel like I got enough of the story to leave a review on it. I might adjust it once I read the rest of the series, but for now. I like Blake. He's a hot, rich tattoo artist, what's not to love. Nevermind that his motives are concerning. Hope to learn more about Erin as the series goes along. I probably should have bought this book as a boxed set. haha.
Shel Griffin
Apr 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Go Blake! Get your woman honey!

The ending of this book will automatically make you to read the second one. I hope he gets her too. The two have been apart for several years and Blake knows that she is back in town. He wants her still and goes to her job one night so that he can get her to come with him for two days. Can't wait to see how it ends. ☺
Sharon Eikenberry-Deary
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Is it truly the ink

Blake wants to believe the ink of the tats makes the constant connection to Erin. Erin still feels a connect to inspite of her up coming divorce to her ex. Blake wants to change the tat thinking it will erase Erin from his soul
Kristin Young
Jun 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Over too soon, but intrigued enough to see what happens next
  • Bad Boy of New Orleans
  • A Date with a Dom (Trust in Me, #3.5)
  • Tied & Twisted (Taken in Bondage, #1)
  • Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Masters at Arms & Nobody's Angel (Rescue Me Saga, #0.5-1)
  • Blinding Love 2 (Blinding Love, #2)
  • Untaming Lily Wilde (Wilde, #1)
  • The Hottest Guy in Hollywood (Storm, #1)
  • Brie's Tokyo Tryst (Submissive in Love, #1)
  • Hide Your Crazy (Like A Lady, #2)
  • Master (The Master Files, #1)
  • Following Your Heart (Love Conquers All #1)
  • All I Need (Volume One)
  • Knots
  • Lily and the Beast
  • Amanda's Descent
  • Ride Hard, Ride Fast (Seven Devils MC, #1)
  • Badass In My Bed: Badass #1 (Badass In My Bed #1)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Under His Command (3 books)
  • Commanding Her Trust (Under His Command, #2)
  • Claiming Her Heart (Under His Command, #3)
“least not until Sunday afternoon,” he said,” 0 likes