Start by marking “Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)” as Want to Read:
Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)

Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California

(Sex & Mayhem #3)

--- What’s left when you strip away the lies? ---

Sam. Loyal to the Coffin Nails MC. Lives by his own rules.
Weakness: Damsels in distress.
Jolie. In a deeply ambiguous relationship with the Coffin Nails MC. Lives from paycheck to paycheck.
Weakness: Bad boys.

As a patched member of the Coffin Nails MC, Sam is finally living the life he was destined for. A life of Harleys, gu
ebook
Published April 2nd 2015 by Acerbi & Villani ltd (first published March 31st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Stripped Raw, please sign up.

Start your review of Stripped Raw: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #3)
Tanu Gill
Aug 31, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
I couldn't get into Jolie's or Sam's headspace!
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
Woah, lots of thoughts and LOTS of mixed emotions about this one! There were parts that I LOVED and parts that were... yeah, not so much.

*Warning: some spoilers ahead*

It makes me upset when I see this book shelved incorrectly as "gay" or "m-m-romance," but I'm going with the assumption that people just saw this series as a gay series and didn't actually read this book. Without question, this is M/F romance, people.

I'll start with what I adored. First of all, and I'm going to tread REALLY caref
K.A. Merikan
Jan 30, 2015 added it
Shelves: mine, lgbt, m-f, biker
Stripped Raw by Miss Merikan

Beautiful cover by Natasha Snow! :)

Aaaand it's out! :)

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Stripped-Raw-Co...
AllRomance - https://www.allromanceebooks.com/prod...
Smashwords - https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...
Eda**
Mar 28, 2016 rated it really liked it

** 3,5-4 “HOLY SH*T WHAT WAS THAT?” STARS **

“Be the wrapper to my candy?”

description

That was...It was all...

I am at a loss for words.

I ignored this book before, because it was the only M/F story in the Sex & Mayhem series, and it came out at a time that I was solely reading M/M romance since I was f*cking boooooooored with all the copycat M/F luuuuurv stories dripping with instalove, BDSM sex and cliché dialogues.

What a damn mistake...

I should have known that Kat and Agnes Merikan
Amanda
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker-mc
This is my first m/f of this author. Initially I don't even plan on reading it, but according to review is a m/f with a twist, so I decided to try it.

* spoiler alert*

Before going in, I already knew there is a trans character. I thought it will be the trans female, which technically still feels like a m/m right? So I was shocked that it is actually a trans male, which make it into f/f? No. I don't like pussy, and two pussy? Kill me now.

Therefore, I was surprised to find myself actually enjoying t
Sandi ♥'s way too many M/M books
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: cory
Cory I did it woohoo. And I really liked it. Definitely a new one for me
Taya
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Attention future readers: Please read the blurb and content notes before picking up this book. What I love about these ladies is that they properly label their work without giving too much away. This may be the third book in the Sex & Mayhem series, but this time around it is M/F and not an M/M. I should also note that while this is Coffin Nails MC, it not the same chapter of Coffin Nails from the previous book.

Now back to the book.

I had a lot of fun reading this book. I seriously thought it w
Cory
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
A uniquely interesting book. I liked it even though I found Jolie (Candy) a little annoying at times. But I guess I probably would be too if I was paying debts from a previous boyfriend so I will cut her some slack.

I really liked Sam! I love this series!

Great buddy read with Sandi even though she finished about 100 years before I did :)
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
WHOA!!! What a ride. Did not see that twist coming. A deliciously hot and wild story from Miss Merikan. Full review to follow!
Claudia
I'm skipping this one... I rarely read MF
Steph
Oct 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-read
I really liked Sam and Jolie, but I don't really see what this book had to do with this series. I think this should have been a standalone, with no affiliation with the Coffin Nails series. But that's just my opinion.

The transgender aspect of the book totally threw me off guard. I will admit that I know very little about transgender operations etc, but I think this part of the book was handled well.

Jolie was a fantastic heroine and I admired Sam so much.

I enjoyed the book overall and am loo
Purplegirl
I actually enjoyed this. It was a good spin onto the story. I appreciated the fact that the spin did not take the whole book to come to light.
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
I didn't enjoy this one that much. Although I loved Sam and Candy as a couple, (view spoiler) ...more
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader

I have read and loved several of their m/m books but this was my first time reading a book by, “Miss Merikan”. When reading a series, it’s common for books to start to resemble one another yet somehow, these two were able to avoid doing that once again. Not only is the storyline in STRIPPED RAW diverse but the male main character in this book is so unique that it was a surprising twist I hadn’t seen coming! Overall, it’s a good book. I really loved it initially yet at about 70% in, I st
multitaskingmomma
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, arc, mf, lgbtq, transgender
Original Blog Post: Happy Happy Release Day!!! Review Request: Stripped Raw - Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem #3) by Miss Merikan

Review by: multitaskinmomma
My Rating: 5 of 5 Stars

Who would have thunk it? I am reading MF but then again, this book is not really what it seems.

This is the story of Sam, patched member of the Coffin Nails MC, who has gone through the gamut of a tough life. The secret he keeps, it is always the thing that spurs him on. It makes him work harder, be tougher, an
Moonlite_Reader
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jolie is in some serious fckin debt. She's been trying to stay a float by any means necessary and that's how she ends up meeting Sam and the coffin nails. she bakes sweets and they placed a order for some hash brownies and Jolie (Candy As they change her name) gets reeled in.

Sam is so damn manly Jolie can't resist him, if only it was that simple. Sam, fck, what is there to say? I DID NOT see that coming. It was out of no where!!! But merikan told, described, and explained everything perfectly.
Sivutha
5 stars

Warning:
Book 3 in the Sex & Mayhem series, is M/F and not an M/M.

Totally was hook into this book. The blurb had me curious cause the first two books were M/M. Who needs sleep when you want to know happens in the next few chapters.

Jolie AKA Candy
When we meet Candy (Nickname given by Sam), she was in debt from her previous relationship with a bad boy who disappeared and left her. She have to work multiple jobs to clear her debt. Her newest job includes making special cake for Coffin N
Jade
May 03, 2015 added it
What is up with all of these reviews saying that it is such a "twist" that the male MC is trans? No one is saying it's a "twist" that the female MC is cis. Why is someone's gender such an issue??
iam
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this for the most part!

Content warnings include: (view spoiler)

Jolie (or Candy, as she's called most of the book) was naive in a way that should have made me groan but actually rather charmed me. She's by no means innocent or silly, but she tends not to think things through and act out of passion rather than calculatin
Selipperydickdip
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: biker
Good twist added a different aspect for a change.

Awesome characters.
Sandra
I enjoyed this read, even though I was disappointed in Jolie's TSTL status. I read book 5, Red Hot - Coffin Nails MC California, prior to this, so had already met Sam and Jolie as a couple. I liked them a lot and thought Jolie was a strong and independent woman, which is why I was so surprised to meet this bumbling bimbo. She makes terrible decisions, all the time.

But I really liked Sam, so that made up for it. You could see her through his eyes and appreciate her contradictions of sweet and nau
Shellie Johnson
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-books, 4-stars
LovelyGirl
Oct 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book was not a profound one and the story is far from ''the best I've ever read''.

The reason it was 4 stars read for me is because Miss Merikan ladies done their research, and I admire that. Also, I have not come across many romances with transgender leads, so kudos to writers for including majorly ignored portion of society in written love stories. I am young white attractive female, so I don't struggle a lot in my life, but people of different race, skin color, trans people, gay people(m
Claude
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
OMG I don't know where to start...This book? Awful. These two was just unconscious...God! Too much sex scenes. It went too fast between them (I was so choked by the first scene...did they knew before? No). No seduction. The girl was just SO EASY. The guy? TOO confident. It was kind of boring. Together they pissed me off all the time.
Jolie: I really hate her. She was just stupid, unbearable, naive, unthinking....Unable to survivre with her way of life.
Sam: He was...SO MAN. In the beginning it wa
Jessica
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
OH MY GOD! So I loved the first too books of this series and I knew I'd love this one, and I was right.

The authors always manage to throw in a twist and this was no different. I really liked the take on this story. It's definitely not your typical MC book.

The main characters are really appealing. I really loved Sam right away. He's the guy every girl wants, a bad boy with a bit of knight in shining armor thrown in. Candy is super sweet, even if she is a bit gullible.

They have really good chemi
Natasha
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Not sure what to say without giving away too much but I liked Sam's story. It was definitely something different. Jolie/Candy I thought was a little contradictory throughout this book. She was sweet at times and tried to come across as a little shy at times but then she would do and say other things and I'm thinking that doesn't really fit with what was just implied. Without me googling how the whole gender thing works with Sam I'm a little baffled about what exactly he was packing down there an ...more
Cristina McGannon
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a different kind of book for me. The authors did a great job with the descriptions, which really helped me to enjoy the book and the story. I loved Candy and even thought at times I wanted to say "really?! Is she that stupid?" It really worked for her. I would have liked if they had gone into a little more depth and detail or had Candy ask more questions about Sam and his "situation". They did give a good detail from his perspective, so I didn't feel lost, but I would think a girl would ...more
Maria
Jul 25, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: awful-1-2-stars, dnf
DNF. For as good as book 2 was this one did not hold my attention. The big reveal was okay but implausible. Lots of eye rolling. Fairyland biker world is the best way to describe it. I finally skipped about five chapters and skimmed the last two. The fact that I didn't miss anything in those five chapters is pretty telling. I hope the next two in the series are better. A lot better.
Sammyd
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
GIVEN TO ME BY AUTHORS FOR MY HONEST REVIEW!!

WOW DID NOT SEE THAT ONE COMING!!!!!!

If you liked the first two books in this series you are going to love this one!!!

DARK GRITTY AND A LITTLE BIT TWISTED BUT WITH A TWIST!!! YUM JUST HOW I LIKE MY FAB DOUBLE TAG TEAM AUTHORS BOOKS.......
Pamela Murdaugh-Smith
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stripped Ray was first Miss Merikan book, so I had no expectations going in. For me, the storyline was both interesting and entertaining. I found myself involved with the characters, and devoured the book quickly. Looks like Miss M has a new fan! Write on!
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • Loki's New Job: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5.1)
  • Foreseen: Lex (The Four #2)
  • Laurent and the Beast (Kings of Hell MC, #1)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • Tex (Hell's Ankhor, #5)
  • My Dark Knight  (Kings of Hell MC, #2)
  • Finding Finley
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • Wrong Way Home - Criminal Delights: Taken
  • Their Bounty (Four Mercenaries, #1)
  • Their Property (Four Mercenaries #3)
  • Gunnar (Hell's Ankhor #2)
  • Feel My Pain
  • Set Aflame (Four Mercenaries, #2.5)
  • On Your Knees, Prospect (Kings of Hell MC, #3)
  • His Someone Special
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

Miss Merikan is the pen name for Kat and Agnes Merikan, a team of writers, who are mistaken for sisters with surprising regularity. Kat’s the mean sergeant and survival specialist of the duo, never hesitating to kick Agnes’s ass when she’s slacking off. Her memory works like an easy-access catalogue, which allows her to keep up with both book details and social media.

Sex & Mayhem (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Road of No Return: Hounds of Valhalla MC (Sex & Mayhem, #1)
  • The Devil's Ride: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #2)
  • No Matter What: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #4)
  • Red Hot: Coffin Nails MC California (Sex & Mayhem, #5)
  • One Step Too Close: Coffin Nails MC Louisiana (Sex & Mayhem, #6)
  • Split: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem #7)
  • His Favorite Color Is Blood: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #8)
  • Heart Ripper: Coffin Nails MC (Sex & Mayhem, #9)
  • Outlaw Girls (Sex & Mayhem, #10)
  • Straight as a Wheel: Smoke Valley MC (Sex & Mayhem, #11)