Start by marking “Double Fake, Double Murder (Carlos McCrary, #2)” as Want to Read:
Double Fake, Double Murder (Carlos McCrary, #2)

Double Fake, Double Murder

(Carlos McCrary #2)

A book review (partial):

Dallas Gorham has done it again!
ByStephen on December 28, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
If you like gumshoe detective stories, this one will get you going. The author has so many plot twists and turns the reader is taken on a wild ride to an ending you won't see coming. Another great story by Dallas Gorham.

Book description:

Mob boss Gar
Published September 29th 2014 by Seven Oaks Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Double Fake, Double Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Double Fake, Double Murder

Ian Miller
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Chuck McCrary is ex-police and now a private investigator and he gets a case – an old friend, Jorge, from his police days has been charged with murder. The problem is, the evidence seems to be overwhelming. He was patrolling in the crime area just after midnight, the victim was a known drug dealer that all the police hated, Jorge had previously admitted that his gun had never left his possession, and the bullet that killed the victim came from Jorge's gun. I must confess when I got this far I wa ...more
Ellen White
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Jorge an old friend calls Carlos a PI , he needs help he is in jail. He wants to talk, as he had all night to any one that would listen, that’s trouble. Nobody there is on his side, wait till he gets an attorney. The victim a known drug dealer, so glad he off the street. A witness,being it was dark and a runaway nit much help. As he mentioned ‘the army way’ there no perfect investigation, finding that odd clue that is needed. New author for me, and good description, and how it was figured out.
Stacy Derebery
Oct 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a good good read!!!

It’s Halloween and I’m holding my kindle reading and passing out candy. This book was amazing it has you on edge waiting and wondering what will happen — you never know with this author. I really liked the ending. This book is one you stay up reading, hide at work, stay up late, listen to it in the car and finally you finish and then can’t wait to start the next book. Read on.,,,,
elaine m. suda
Feb 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Double Trouble

Thank you for this exciting mystery story involving Chuck McCrary and the difficult situations he encountered trying to solve the murder for which his best friend was arrested. I enjoyed the storyline and the many characters. It kept me glued to my Kindle. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Bill
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drug dealer Garrison Franco is murdered and the police pin it on one of their own...Jorge Castellano.
Jorge's good friend, PI Carlos "Chuck" McCrary, sets out to prove Jorge is innocent, only to get framed for another murder. Several twists and turns in this story, Very good!
BonusMom
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another twisted murder

This book doesn't fail to impress, with its mystery, action and humor abounding throughout. And it's on to number 3.
David Z Hirsch
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book is both an engaging private-eye murder mystery and an absorbing personal struggle over ethics and priorities. The work benefits from having two threads and the reader is doubly rewarded. An enjoyable read.
James Axelson
Anne Hatchwell
Nov 12, 2018
Coleman Bevill
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Novel. This was my first murder mystery novel and it certainly left nothing to be desired. The relationship growth between the protagonist Chuck and his accomplice Jorge was just fantastic and it was my favorite part about the book.
Stella
Mar 19, 2019
Jake killoh
Feb 26, 2018
Christina
Jun 30, 2017
Dallas Gorham is a sixth-generation Texan and a proud Texas Longhorn, having earned a Bachelor of Business Administration at the University of Texas at Austin. He graduated in the top three-quarters of his class, maybe.

Dallas is also a reluctant Dallas Cowboy fan (Cowboy fans: You know how it is. But he has no choice… He’s named after them, sort of.) Like his fictional hero, Chuck McCrary, he now

Carlos McCrary (6 books)
  • Six Murders Too Many
  • Quarterback Trap (Carlos McCrary #3)
  • Dangerous Friends (Carlos McCrary #4)
  • Day of the Tiger (Carlos McCrary #5)
  • McCrary's Justice (Carlos McCrary #6)