Start by marking “Play with Me (Play with Me, #1)” as Want to Read:
Play with Me (Play with Me, #1)

Play with Me

(Play with Me #1)

19-year-old Lace Wyndham only loves three things in the world: Nike shoes, basketball, and Nike basketball shoes.
25-year-old bad boy billionaire Silver March only wants Lace in three ways: under him, on top of him, and him inside of her.
It’s not exactly a match made in heaven, but since he already had his heart stolen, Silver knows he has to play the game. Seduce her, br
Published January 29th 2015 by Jaded Speck Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Play with Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Play with Me

Clau
May 24, 2016 rated it did not like it
Cosas que no me gustaron:
1. No hay trama.
2. El tipo es un machista.
3. La tipa es machista. ¿Qué es eso de que sólo gracias a Silver, ella se da cuenta de que puede ser algo en la vida? WTF!
4. No entendí en ningún momento cómo estos dos se conocen. En serio, ¿un poco de explicación aquí y allá? Podría ayudar, quizás.
5. Los contactos entre ellos son demasiado inconexos. Es decir, pasa mucho tiempo entre cada uno (view spoiler)
Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Silver March is a sought-after billionaire playboy who finally found his match. Lace Wyndham. A tomboyish basketball coach who loved the sports and the shoes that go with it. Nike basketball shoes. When she met Silver, she never knew she'd be soon getting her first kiss. Soon, it wasn't about kisses anymore.

My first Marian Tee book and it surprised me. Didn't realize this was quite a titillating read! There were a lot of heavy, gritty, erotic scenes, one would want to cover their eyes while rea
Shari Kay
Jan 05, 2017 marked it as not-for-me
Seriously? Another cheater H with a doormat h who forgives in 2.5 seconds with no grovel. Ugh! Stop the madness!

Story_girl
For a novella.....this book is good.....really good....but be prepared to overlook some cringe-worthy cheesy moments.
Kat at Book Thingo
Dina
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
For once it would be nice if the heroine was strong and was not humiliated at some point in the book. MT's books always have that recurring theme, after which the hero grovelling followed by the h forgiving the H. Frankly I'm getting tired of it. Please have a strong h who stands up for herself and does not allow the H to humiliate and leave her all broken. That would be nice for a change.
Raine
Cute story with OTT alpha male who gives attention to a tom-boy female who is the assistant coach for a basketball team. It looks like there is a second book, but I hesitate to pay $2.99 for the only 100 page book. This one was free, but it looks like it is a tactic that Ms. Tee uses to reel readers to read her books and then ups the price on the second book.

I like her books, but I hate when authors sell serials so they can make more money.
Haraiah Eve
Dec 28, 2015 rated it did not like it
Yeah. Lace loves her Nike so much she brought 20 pairs of them for sports camp. WHAT. EVEN. I love my physical books so freaking much but do I bring 20 of them wherever I go? No. Because it's effin' inconvenient. That's the beauty of ebooks.

Also, how many times do you have to say "asshole" and "too irritatingly perfect" in a 100-page book to make your point? I get it, okay? Everyone's an asshole. He's TOO. IRRITATINGLY. PERFECT. "I hate you" is really "I love you." Yeah, yeah. WHATEVER.

I hope th
Periwinklepsyche
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica-bdsm
Quite a good readbut it's a little bit far from the other books of Marian Tee that I came to love.
Faith Troupe
Jun 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was a cute book. I wish it had some more details because there were some points in the book that I couldn't fallow.
Tiffany Readz
Apr 16, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

Although this is Play With Me #1, I still felt like I was missing out on things. The blurb states that Silver March (great name) had his heart stolen, however we never really find out what his deal is. This is some sort of spin off as famous brothers are mentioned as well, but I still felt a bit lost. That being said, this was a quick, cute romance. Marian Tee hit all of the relationship basics with this one, love, hate, angst and closure.

Lace and March seem like two totally different p
Melissa Sagastume
Feb 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Silver and Lace have been briefly mentioned in other books by Marian Tee. Lace Wyndham is a tomboyish basketball coach who loves sports, the shoes and everything that goes with it. When they first met, Lace knew Silver would change up her world. Soon, Silver was not only giving her her first kiss but also other things... The day Silver March met Lace Wyndham, he knew he'd met her match. Silver was a the guy everyone girl wanted, guys want to be, billionaire and playboy. This book was heavy with ...more
Yvonne
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was ok
Not that interesting

This was not like what ms. Tee usually writes. It was bland. The problem was not difficult and was kinda like reading a passage from a diary from a young adult. Usually I cannot put ms. Teen's books down but this is the first that was bland. She always gets five stars from me but now she got two. The setting of the story was ok. That is just it. Usually they are spectacular.
C. Erani Kole
Apr 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shoutouts
I loved reading Lace's story after I met her in the Heart Racers series!! And with Silver, too, Saffi's brother! eeeekkkkk

This story was amazing, and I loved the tomboy with the suave hottie billionaire. Definitely something to read :)
Mauaqui
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was ok
Silver And Lace - Unlikely couple

This book, I think was written as a prequel to the next book to come out. Sort of like a background on how Silver and Lace met and their rocky start of a relationship due to lack of trust in her part. No more no less.
Mary Birchfield
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Play with me by Marian Tee

Love Marian's books can't wait for the next book they are always entertaining and enjoyable allowing you to escape for a while and enjoy the ride. Please keep them coming!!
Tamikka
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Wonderful storyline and character, this author uses humor to tell the story. It also shows that being tomboy is never bad.
Sunshine
Great story...

I like the romance between March and Lace. I also, like that she was a female basket ball coach. The team had her back.

Mana
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5*
Scarlet
Read this as part of the a box set, but this was the only story I read so I'm documenting it here. Review to come...
Majh Agoncillo
Jun 16, 2017
Gina
Oct 11, 2015
nosheeta
rated it did not like it
Jun 12, 2015
Joanna
Feb 07, 2015
Tanja Planinsek
Mar 07, 2016
Lalit Tyagi
Jun 18, 2016
  • Not in My Wildest Dreams (Dream, #2)
  • Twisted Views: Fate's Companion (Lexi, #1.5)
  • The Other F-Word (In Other Words, #2)
  • Beautifully Revealed (Beautifully #2)
  • Surrendered (Glass Towers, #3)
  • The Greek Tycoon's Blackmailed Mistress
  • Coming Home (The Surrender Trilogy, #3)
  • Love Me (The Trust Me Trilogy, #2)
  • Beneath Him (Harlow book 1)
  • Reviving Haven
  • A Touch of Autumn (Pleasures, #3.5)
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • Pearl (Pearl, #4)
  • Strike (Completion, #2)
Hi! I love talking about books as much as the next bibliophile - doesn't matter whose books - so feel free to chat with me here. :)

As for other stuff you may want to know, you could visit my website or author page in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/authormariantee.

Play with Me (2 books)
  • This Round I'm Yours (Play with Me, #2)