Start by marking “One Minute There (Warren/Bennett/Johnson: New England, #3)” as Want to Read:
One Minute There (Warren/Bennett/Johnson: New England, #3)

One Minute There (Warren/Bennett/Johnson: New England, #3)

RUN...

Two torturous months came and went

Detective Bennett refuses to give up on finding his daughter

Even as the authorities of New England and beyond, trailing the blood in the girl's wake, devised a ruthless manhunt to bring her back

Well aware of the young woman's fragile state, Bennett is determined to locate her first

And terrified to learn that he and the officers aren'
ebook
Published March 20th 2015 by Max E. Stone

To ask other readers questions about One Minute There, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Minute There

Elle Klass
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Max E. Stone One Minute There opens with a gristly scene and Melissa fleeing while her daughter looks on screaming for her mom; a great emotional beginning while at the same time frightening. The reader is given small clues throughout the novel that allude to what happened, building suspense, and curiosity. As with Stone’s other books One Minute There is richly brewed with a thick, twisting plot, and mystery.

Stone with a stroke of genius uses multiple viewpoints to move the reader through the no
Kim Cormack
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Spine Tingling, Soul Altering Terror at it's most utterly devastating!!!
I was fortunate enough to receive a pre-release copy of this gripping spine-tingling journey into the psyche.
I love the feeling of being scared to death.This is why I eagerly anticipated this release. I just know this series is going to take off. This book will give you the shivers. Not just teeny tiny shivers. Your skin will be crawling.
Two weeks later, and I still have goosebumps. I was most impressed by the macabre vi
Ronel van Tonder
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-swap
This book is the continuation of the story in The Bleeding. Now familiar with the characters from the first book, it was easy to get into this novel. Here Stone has fleshed out the characters more, and the scenes and story have a bit more body to them.

The mysteries of the book are further unravelled, some with shocking revelations that made me sit back and take notice. This is by no means a predictable read, and Stone maintains a raw tension through most of the book that keeps you reading, and b
Todd Oliver
Jul 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Minute There is a very suspenseful book. Unfortunately I did not listen to books 1&2 first. I may go back and give them a listen. Max E Stone did an excellent job in writing this book. It kept me on edge the whole time!
The story is focused on Melissa Bennett. It starts with her leaving the scene of a horrific crime. She leaves her 5 year old daughter behind as she tries to escape the man stalking her.
As much as I enjoyed this book, I think I'd recommend listening to books 1&2 first.
Mitsuki Yoruichi
Karen Komarinski
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One Minute There is a must Read!

The action starts immediately on page one and you are sitting on the edge of your seat! A crime has taken place Melissa has done something awful and in front of her little girl. Melissa is on the run leaving her family & daughter behind. While running away from this crime trying to leave all the hurt and shame she has caused her family, she is running towards a monster from her past. During this time her father detective Stephen Bennett with the help of his pa
Linda
Feb 22, 2015 rated it liked it
One Minute There: Is there anything greater than a parent's love for a child besides the love of God for each of us? One Minute There is an action-packed story of love and redemption. A father must find his daughter and fast! He is willing to lose his life if necessary. This writer has a masterful skill in storytelling. My only criticism is that there may have been a little too much dialogue but it was extremely interesting and fast-paced. Keep up the good work, Mr. Stone.
Carrie
Nov 15, 2016
Ebrahim
Nov 23, 2018
Max Stone
Oct 05, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Karine Green
Jan 07, 2017
Nancy Burgess
Jan 07, 2017
Advanced Copies f...: *Guest Post – The Eyes Have It 1 9 Mar 02, 2015 05:04AM
I create the characters that lead me on the wild ride to nowhere and everywhere.