Start by marking “Obsession (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #2)” as Want to Read:
Obsession (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #2)

Obsession

(Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #2)

4.25  ·  Rating details ·  88 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
He comes to her in a dark dream promising sensual pleasure - sexy, tempting and dangerous. Raphael is an obsessed wolf with one thing on his mind. He wants Jessica naked beneath him, and nothing will stop him until he has her in his bed.

Jessica Tyrell is a Lupine with a mission – find her missing brother, her only living blood relative. Now, with the help of magick crystal
Published February 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsession

Crystal
Feb 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book. It was a good read. It was written really well and the chemistry between the characters was great. I really liked Raphael's character and his sexual innuendos.

“Then again, you do have that kind of Dave Grohl look. Except your hair isn’t as long.” She tapped a finger against her upper lip. “And your mustache is a little wilted.”
Raphael sputtered. “I assure you, little Red, nothing on my body is wilted.”

The innuendos were the best. They were like the highlight of the book for
Donna
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.The story was an enjoyable romance with a mystery! The book was an easy read, a fantasy with werewolves, gnomes, and magic!I'm new to shifter romance. I read this book in one day!. I liked the characters Raphael and Jessica. Raphael was an alpha wolf, sexy, witty, he lost his family, and was looking for revenge. Jessica was an orphan,adopted, searching for her family. The beginning of the story was fast paced , but slowed down ...more
Catherine Wester
Obsession

I so enjoyed the story of Jessica and Raphael. Two lost souls that found each other and with love the strength to move forward. This story had love,romance,hot sex and a bad guy and best of all an appearance by the sexy bad boy wizard Tristan.
Mindy
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love Bonnie Vanak's Werewolves of Montana novels and minis. Hot Shape-Shifter men and the women they will do anything for. True Love, Fate and soul mates. Amazing story lines and characters. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
La'Tanya
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed Obsession. The characters were well developed & had great chemistry. The plot was perfect, it had me fully engrossed though it the book. Once I finished reading Obsession, it felt like leaving old friends. I LOVED THIS BOOK!
kristy leach
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jess was get im so glad her and rafa got to get to gether . i wish woeld do anough book about these two

Its was a really good book I just wish it was a little longer or hopefully do a nother book on jess and her mate ....and yes I will tell all my friend to read the book
Debbie jones
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

WOW.Loved your books. Can't wait to start book4. The story was amazing. All the characters were so real.I love my wolves.you are a very talented story tell.
Anna
Mar 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bonnie
interest to read great storyline
Ana Rosario
D.K.
Mar 05, 2015
Colleen
Another great one!

Loved this story! Sweet strong heroine who went through so much to finally be happy and especially loved the hero he was everything a real man should be strong honest brave and funny. Make sure to check out all the books in this series awesome author never disappoints!
Darrel Hunt
Feb 22, 2015
Amy Richards
Sep 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Bonnie Vanak fell in love with romance novels during childhood. While cleaning a hall closet, she discovered her mother’s cache of paperbacks and started reading. Thus began a passion for romance and a lifelong dislike for housework.

After years of newspaper reporting, Bonnie became a writer for a major international charity. She travels to destitute countries such as Haiti to write about famine, d

Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini (7 books)
  • Seduction (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #1)
  • Passion (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #3)
  • Redemption (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #4)
  • Temptation (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #5)
  • The Werewolf Cowboy: Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #6
  • The Black Dragon (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #7)