Start by marking “Obsession (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #2)” as Want to Read:
Obsession (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #2)

Obsession (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #2)

He comes to her in a dark dream promising sensual pleasure - sexy, tempting and dangerous. Raphael is an obsessed wolf with one thing on his mind. He wants Jessica naked beneath him, and nothing will stop him until he has her in his bed.

Jessica Tyrell is a Lupine with a mission – find her missing brother, her only living blood relative. Now, with the help of magick crystal
Published February 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Obsession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsession

Crystal
Feb 25, 2016 Crystal rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the book. It was a good read. It was written really well and the chemistry between the characters was great. I really liked Raphael's character and his sexual innuendos.

“Then again, you do have that kind of Dave Grohl look. Except your hair isn’t as long.” She tapped a finger against her upper lip. “And your mustache is a little wilted.”
Raphael sputtered. “I assure you, little Red, nothing on my body is wilted.”

The innuendos were the best. They were like the highlight of the book for
Donna
Mar 24, 2015 Donna rated it really liked it
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.The story was an enjoyable romance with a mystery! The book was an easy read, a fantasy with werewolves, gnomes, and magic!I'm new to shifter romance. I read this book in one day!. I liked the characters Raphael and Jessica. Raphael was an alpha wolf, sexy, witty, he lost his family, and was looking for revenge. Jessica was an orphan,adopted, searching for her family. The beginning of the story was fast paced , but slowed down ...more
Catherine Wester
Obsession

I so enjoyed the story of Jessica and Raphael. Two lost souls that found each other and with love the strength to move forward. This story had love,romance,hot sex and a bad guy and best of all an appearance by the sexy bad boy wizard Tristan.
Mindy
Feb 04, 2015 Mindy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I love Bonnie Vanak's Werewolves of Montana novels and minis. Hot Shape-Shifter men and the women they will do anything for. True Love, Fate and soul mates. Amazing story lines and characters. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
La'Tanya
Mar 29, 2015 La'Tanya rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed Obsession. The characters were well developed & had great chemistry. The plot was perfect, it had me fully engrossed though it the book. Once I finished reading Obsession, it felt like leaving old friends. I LOVED THIS BOOK!
kristy leach
May 21, 2016 kristy leach rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jess was get im so glad her and rafa got to get to gether . i wish woeld do anough book about these two

Its was a really good book I just wish it was a little longer or hopefully do a nother book on jess and her mate ....and yes I will tell all my friend to read the book
Debbie jones
Mar 30, 2016 Debbie jones rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review

WOW.Loved your books. Can't wait to start book4. The story was amazing. All the characters were so real.I love my wolves.you are a very talented story tell.
Ana Rosario
Ana Rosario rated it it was amazing
Jun 03, 2015
Tamara Lush
Tamara Lush rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2015
Evlqn
Evlqn rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2015
D.K.
D.K. rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2015
Darrel Hunt
Darrel Hunt rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2016
Jiggels
Jiggels rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2016
Julie Burns
Julie Burns rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2015
Ann Ramos
Ann Ramos rated it it was amazing
Jul 13, 2015
Pamela
Pamela rated it it was amazing
Colz
Colz rated it it was amazing
Feb 02, 2015
Deborah Cornette
Deborah Cornette rated it really liked it
Becca
Becca rated it really liked it
Stacey
Stacey rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Amy Richards
Amy Richards rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Jeanne
Jeanne rated it really liked it
Elizabeth Hightower
Elizabeth Hightower rated it it was amazing
Feb 14, 2016
jason honchera
jason honchera rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Kelli Vormittag
Kelli Vormittag rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Scarlett
Scarlett rated it really liked it
Aug 24, 2015
Michelle Baldwin
Michelle Baldwin rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Ruth Lindner-Merkley
Ruth Lindner-Merkley rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2017
Mollie
Mollie rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Bonnie Vanak fell in love with romance novels during childhood. While cleaning a hall closet, she discovered her mother’s cache of paperbacks and started reading. Thus began a passion for romance and a lifelong dislike for housework.

After years of newspaper reporting, Bonnie became a writer for a major international charity. She travels to destitute countries such as Haiti to write about famine, d
More about Bonnie Vanak...

Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini (6 books)
  • Seduction (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #1)
  • Passion (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #3)
  • Redemption (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #4)
  • Temptation (Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini, #5)
  • The Werewolf Cowboy: Werewolves of Montana Mating Mini #6