Start by marking “Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)” as Want to Read:
Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)

Driven by Fate (Serve #5)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  1,234 Ratings  ·  147 Reviews
The first rule is obey... and she already broke it.

Francesca "Frankie" De Luca always pays her debts. Even when it means stepping inside Serve, the sensuous Manhattan club that caters to particular adult desires. For Frankie, it's a taste of something she's always wanted—and never received. Until a sharply dressed Brit orders her into his room, and instructs her to undress
Published February 16th 2015 by Entangled: Brazen

To ask other readers questions about Driven by Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Driven by Fate

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4- 4.5 Stars

Nothing about this was familiar. Nothing controlled or simple. Just messy, chaotic need, and relief was short-lived because he already wanted her again. And he couldn't foresee a time when he wouldn't.

I am convinced, fully convinced that Tessa Bailey must have an army of pervy elves working overtime in her head. This is the only explanation I have for how the woman can keep giving up better and better dirty talkers. I mean, for the love of gawd! I need to invest in stock in Victo
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

“Driven by Fate” is the fifth book in the “Serve” series and like its predecessors it can be read as a standalone.

Francesca 'Frankie' De Luca is a tough girl. She’s not very girly girl, she plays hockey with her guy friends and she drives a cab for a living. The book starts off with Frankie going to see Jonah, the owner of 'Serve' the biggest BDSM Club. She ends up walking into a room where a Dom is busy getting ready for his Sub. He’s very attractive and Frankie is very interested to learn one
Claire Robinson
3 - "This is highly irregular." Stars.

I am a huge fan of Tessa Bailey, so it came as a bit of a surprise to not fall 100% in love with this couple. Driven by Fate has all of Tessa's usually fail safe attributes in a dominant male, a sassy female, plenty of dirty talking and a half decent back story to help carry everything along.

"I'm not your beginner course."

What didn't quite gel for me were Frankie's initial reasons for actually being at SERVE in the first place, if you have read previous book
Lisa *-* GiViNg It To YoU * LoCk StOcK & TwO SmOkiNg BaRrELs
4.5 SpAnKiE-LiCiOuS StArS

The red carpet’s rolled out. I can hear the fanfare of trumpets as the QUEEN arrives....YES that’s the Queen of the Dirtiest Talker's and the hottest Alpha Males....Tessa Bailey.

The street’s are lined with women clutching their ripped panty’s, twirling them around in the air at her arrival!!

WARNING……
reading one of Tessa’s books can induce panty-wetting and involuntary groans, leaving you quivering for more!!

Oh boy....met my new BRIT beau.....PORTER EVANS...Ladies

Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*Complimentary ARC received from publisher*

4.5 ★

If this is not a good reminder to pick up any of the Tessa Bailey in my to-read pile, I don’t know what is… HOLY SMOKIN’ HOTNESS!!!

For some reason, this one worked for me on so many levels.

For starter, I got Frankie, a heroine who’s funny, witty, strong, honest and feisty. Yes, she has her insecurities but it wasn’t annoying. Being raised and/or surrounded mostly by men, she’s practically a tomboy. And the more I think about it, her kind of h is
Soonya
I loved that book and to think I put it away for so long because some of reviews suggested Porter is far from usual Bailey heroes.
It was great story, the only problem I had was that Porter never really shared the issues of his childhood with Frankie.
And what was up with Frankie not even accepting a grant? But all in all I loved the characters and how their story played out so it's a five star for me.
Janey
Jan 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled, series
ARC kindly received from Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review

3 My Lord stars

Tessa Bailey is a must read author for me, and this series has been the DB’s, so “excited much” was I to delve into this one.

Frankie De Luca is a cab driver, comfortable amongst her uncle and his companion drivers. She is also at college to enhance her business acumen, in a bid to transform the taxi cab market with her vision.

Due to finding out who had financed her scholarship, she finds herself in the b
Nicola
Jan 25, 2015 rated it liked it
I make no secret I am a huge fan of Tessa Bailey's, but I have to be completely honest and say that Driven by Fate is my least favourite of all she has written and I struggled to connect with the couple.

description

Now don't get me wrong, Porter Evans has the dirty mouth, and a sexy dominance about him, but he just didn't press my buttons. A Brit, he has stand-offish nature about him, but verbally there were niggles because his speech didn't read very British at times and he felt undeveloped as he had trai
Melissa Copeland
Jan 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Whoaaaa. I have just two words to emphasize the best parts of this book: Dirty talk.

I read a lot of romance, but this book impressed me in its ability to make me blush! Porter is a British dom who meets Frankie at Serve when she decides to sneak in and pretend to be a sub for a few minutes. As you do. I had trouble envisioning Porter for awhile. He's dark and dangerous-looking, but I couldn't stop focusing on his WORDS. Oh myyyy.

Frankie shows up at Serve to settle a debt to the owner. While she'
Chitra *CJ*
"Driven by Fate" is the story of Frankie and Porter, and was an absolutely wonderful read!
Frankie is a cab driver by day and business student by night, collecting enough funds to repay her scholarship debts and open her own taxi agency. While in Serve to meet her benefactor's fiancee, she decides to try out her submissive fantasies with the Brit Porter, and literally smokin' sex bombs explode!
This book was HOT.
LIKE sweat-inducing-panty melting hot!
The single minded obsession Porter has for Fran
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
LOOK at that big gorgeous British dominant five stars!!!!!!!!

I had to. I rarely give fives, for one reason or another, most books just aren't five stars to me, until I fall so hard in love I never want to crawl out of the book. And oh, my GAWD in sweet dominant heaven, Driven by Fate is the fifth book in the Serve series, written by the dirty talking Queen herself Tessa Bailey and it has a bloody glorious five star for being so addictive I never wanted this book to end.

Porter and Frankie, wha
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

DRIVEN BY FATE is the third book that Tessa Bailey had written for the Serve series, but it is technically the fifth book in the series written with Katee Robert. Following along the same lines as the rest of the series, Frankie De Luca enters the dark world of Serve, Manhattan’s hottest place to get down and dirty. The reason for her visit begins with her trying to repay a debt. However when Porter decides to punish her, it spurs her lifelong desire to submit.

Tessa Bailey’s books are often des
Lisa
pre read: first we have Jonah BRIGGS, and then WILL, and now FRANKIE?? my Marchetta fangirl heart cannot contain this bizarre-ness.

post read:

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!

I'M FLAILING

IT'S SO GOOD GAHHHHHHHJDGNFDJKBNJDGKNBKGDMB
Nicole P
How I feel about a Tessa Bailey book...

description

How I read a Tessa Bailey book...

description

How I feel reading a Tessa Bailey book...

description

How I feel at the end of a Tessa Bailey book...

description

And my immediate thought after that...

Erin
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm a firm believer that one can never go wrong with a Tessa Bailey book.
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Driven by Fate is the fifth book in the Serve series (the third by Tessa Bailey as the other two were written by Katee Robert) and although we've briefly met both of these characters in a previous instalment you don't actually have to read this series in order to be able to enjoy each story.

Frankie has wanted to explore her submissive fantasies for a long time now but visiting Serve to repay a debt gives her the perfect opportunity to test the waters. Porter knows Frankie isn't the woman he was
Tamara Larson
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
First of all, let me say how much I enjoy Tessa Bailey's writing style. Her dialogue is always original and funny and wow, the dirty talk. Filthy, filthy goodness. She completely shattered the proper British stereotype with our hero, Porter. He is a very naughty boy indeed. Not proper at all.

And our heroine, Frankie, well, she was likable and spunky without coming off as a bitch or a Pollyanna. Even her struggle with her fascination with BDSM seemed plausible and realistic.

So, why wasn't this a
Amy
Jan 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2readseries

"Reach back and feel the stiff cock you've earned. Put your greedy hand on it. Worship it."

OH YES!!! Tessa Bailey is the QUEEN of the durtyyy talking hero and she did not disappoint with Porter! Great chemistry and emotion as well as a strong, sassy heroine and one hell of a sexy, dominant Brit! This is definitely one of my favorites of Bailey's!

"I had no intention of coming inside your tight, chocking pussy just once. If you hadn't left, you'd have been bent over, put on your knees, tied up
Patricia
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The darkness in Porter with his dominant nature make him a force of nature that you can not fight.
Damn...the author has drawn me into her dark web and I'm unable to untangle myself from the need to read more.
Frankie has her own strength in her and I love it but .....I love that she feels free enough to allow herself to fully submit to Porter and his dirty talking ways.
This is an author you will want to have on your bookshelves.
I have to admit I'm always looking for more releases from her and th
Jan Meredith
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Driven by Fate is Ms. Bailey's third contribution to the Serve series for Entangled Publishing's Brazen imprint, and like the two that precede it, I was blown away! Her signature "dirty talking hero" in this book is a smoking Brit with a need to control who takes a street-wise taxi-driving heroine and satisfies the turbulent hunger driving her. At times I laughed, at times I sniffled, and then there were the love scenes...

Awesome read, by an equally awesome author.
Emma
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: free, romance
When I first got a preview of Frankie's character in an earlier Serve volume, I was not impressed and thus not looking forward to this installment. She turns out to be pretty likeable though.

Porter is to die for. Seriously. He hits the buttons. Alllllll the buttons.

The story is not bad. I cried. I panted. It was a good time.
Danielle
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Driven by Fate was exceptionally good and I just couldn't put it down. It was intense, hot and sexy and I just wanted more. From beginning to end I was engrossed and just couldn't get enough of Frankie and Porter. These two were hot together! But not only that, they just had great chemistry together. This was by far Tessa Bailey's sexiest book to date.
Devika
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
i think this is my favorite one from the series...Porter is such a dirty talker! absolutely loved him! tessa has outdone herself again...i just absolutely love her writing...very very much recommend reading!!!!

ARC kindly received from Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review
(Tori-Smexybooks) smexys_sidekick
Tessa Bailey continues to work her magic with two delightfully combustible personalities who come together by chance for an erotic adventure into the thrilling domain of dominance and submission. The only question is...who is submitting to whom?
☆ Aimetz
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review coming
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

It’s official. Tessa Bailey has ruined me for all books forever. Driven by Fate was everything. I’ve been walking around in a daze since I finished it, unable to focus on any other book because I can’t get Porter, Frankie and their story out of my mind.

At first glance, this pairing of taxi driver Frankie and businessman Porter might seem odd. But, my god, it was nothing short of perfect when it was all said and done. When they first met at Serve,
Jillian
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You can also fin this review on my blog

Driven By Fate is the fifth book in the Serve Series, the third in the series written by author Tessa Bailey, and focuses on Frankie and Porter. We’ve briefly met these two in the earlier books and I have been dying to dig into their story. Well, I can say that it was worth the wait and lived up to all of the delicious expectations I had.
If there’s one word people would use to describe Frankie DeLuca it would probably be formidable. Not meant in a negative
Sheri (Tangled Up In Books)
Originally posted on my blog: Tangled Up In Books

I received a copy of this book, from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. In no way did this sway either my review or my rating!

Ever since opening up the first book in the Serve series, also by Tessa Bailey, Owned by Fate, I have been crazy about it. It's intense, steamy and just the right amount of BDSM to not quite push me out of my comfort zone reading wise but just linger right there on the edge, well except maybe this one. The men
Angie
I received a copy of this book from the publisher (Entangled - Brazen) for an honest review. I'm a huge fan of the Entangled lines and their authors so I was anxious to jump right into this one. Add on that I've really enjoyed #2 (Oliver/Eliza) and #3 (Will/Ridley) from this world centering around the club, Serve. Porter and Frankie both make an appearance in Oliver's story. Porter is pursuing Eliza at the club and Oliver doesn't like that very much (she's the bff of his sister).

I don't remembe
Cassandra Caress
Jan 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 hot burning stars!
Tessa Bailey knows how to set you on fire on cold days! The moment you met Porter, your panties will leave. You won't need them anymore. He's a force of nature, dominant to the bone, always in control, strikt rules. But his past had tought him to build up walls and that no one will tear them down.

That is until he meets feisty Frankie. And oh does she give him a run for his money. Stubborn and driven to achieve her goals, she's not taking shit from anyone. Being raised by her
  • Betting on Fate (Serve, #4)
  • Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Wild Ride
  • Full Ride (Ghost Unit, #1)
  • Living in Sin (Living In..., #2)
  • His to Keep (Beauty and the Brit, #3)
  • One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2)
  • Seducing the Princess (Shillings Agency, #3)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • Waiting for Him (Trident Security, #3)
  • Sex and the Single Vamp
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Bind Me Before You Go (Serve, #8)
  • BIG Temptation
  • Down on Her Knees (Dare Me, #3)
  • Watched (Watching, #2)

Serve (8 books)
  • Owned by Fate (Serve, #1)
  • Exposed by Fate (Serve, #2)
  • Mistaken by Fate (Serve, #3)
  • Betting on Fate (Serve, #4)
  • Protecting Fate (Serve, #6)
  • Rules of Seduction (Serve, #7)
  • Bind Me Before You Go (Serve, #8)
“When I bit you, I slid in even deeper.” His lips moved at her neck, over the bite mark. “Made you wet, didn’t it? Bad little beginner.” 1 likes
“Is this your first time?” She dropped her forehead to the bed. “First time I’ve had it done right.” 0 likes