Start by marking “Reaping Angel (Fallen Redemption, #2)” as Want to Read:
Reaping Angel (Fallen Redemption, #2)

Reaping Angel

(Fallen Redemption #2)

After the battle at the Bastille, the Council of Seraphim offers reluctant demons Enael and Kaspen a chance to return to Heaven—but only after they’ve completed sufficient penance. Ready to move past the ugly chapter in their lives, they settle into their assignments.

Until Enael’s former lover, Voctic, a powerful demon, interferes.

Voctic seduces and demeans, taunts and ent
Kindle Edition
Published April 12th 2016 by Seven Twenty-One Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reaping Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reaping Angel

Start your review of Reaping Angel (Fallen Redemption, #2)
Kay
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I read this book even faster than I read the first one, and I find myself wanting to reread it already, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. The plot definitely thickens in this book; by the end of it, I wasn't sure who to trust.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Those big things I mentioned that happened in the first book? Well, they've become huge things in this book. Meanwhile, all Enael wants is to be an angel again, with Kaspen at her side. But between completing her penance, first by bec
Natalie Cannon
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
While I love all of my clients' books equally, I could not be more proud of Samantha and REAPING ANGEL. Saboviec envisioned a story that spanned continents, centuries, and peoples, and she exceeded all goals and expectations with this thrilling sequel to her previous novel.

This story has a dash of everything I love: adventure, romance, horror, spirituality, authentic characters, gender fluidity, diversity, and historical shenanigans that tickle me pink. To add to this excellence, the writing sty
Rachael Slate
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An exceptional continuation of a gripping series

Although I thoroughly enjoyed the first book, Guarding Angel, I was captivated by Reaping Angel. The author took me on a journey I did not expect, with so many twists and unique retellings that I didn’t want to put this book down. Seriously, don’t put it down. It gets better with every page you turn.

The continuation of Enael’s journey was filled with the same mind-blowing world-building and vivid characters as the first, and I’ll avoid mentioning w
Jo
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was a little cautious picking up this book, having just finished the first. I had struggle a little with the pacing of book 1, which did affect my enjoyment of the story a bit. However, I soon discovered that pacing was not a problem for this volume.

Enael is not what I imagined an Angel to be. Her struggles seem so very human. Her strength of will so weak. Her self esteem so low. As a result, she remains surprisingly easy to manipulate - puzzlingly so at times, given the apparent key role she
Wendy Nikel
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Congratulations to my critique partner S.L. Saboviec on yet another fabulous book!

"Reaping Angel" picks up where "Guarding Angel" left off, with the former guardian angel Enael and her love Kaspen attempting to prove themselves worthy of re-entering the heavenly realm where they originated. The intricate world-building of the first book deepens in this one as Enael is assigned to do penance as a Reaper, a classification of beings whom she'd formerly feared and despised.

In "Reaping Angel," we con
Angela Sanders
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't wait for Warring Angel!

Reaping Angel is a tale of redemption, trickery and newfound strength for Enael. Strength she never knew she had. Demons, Angels, humans; these books have everything, but with a completely different story of how Heaven was brought about. You learn more in this book leading up to what's coming next. It's a beautifully woven tale of how Heaven protects humanity, helps them grow from different Life Themes of their choosing.
Enael has greater forces trying to intervene
Diana Blick
Sequel not in same vein as the first

The first book was well written and while outside traditional beliefs about angels was interesting and very readable. Somewhere this sequel drifted into turf that is way too dark for me. When our angel switches jobs and winds up supervising Jacque the Ripper, I still might have been ok with it, but when we began entering Jacque's very sick mind, well let's say it's too sick for me. The implication that angels spawn acts like this, is just too far past my comfo
Sharon Hatt
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Incredible and not to miss!
Enael and Kaspen are offered a chance to return to Heaven (after due penance) but Enael has problems with her ex and seeks revenge that could cost her not only Heaven but also Kaspen, is it worth it? This sequel to “Guarding Angel” is as engrossing and magic as the first! The characters and story are so imaginative and rich it is easy to feel you are there with Enael and Kaspen as they face trial after trial!
Lucia Culpepper
Sep 11, 2016
Cheryl
Nov 15, 2015
S.L. Saboviec
Jan 29, 2015 marked it as my-fiction  ·  (Review from the author)
Terri Rochenski
Angel Lee
Belinda Clemons
Dianna
Mar 22, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Placeholder book cover replacement 3 13 Oct 14, 2015 05:14AM
Samantha grew up in a small town in Iowa but became an expat for her Canadian husband, whom she met in the Massive Multi-player Online Role-Playing Game Star Wars: Galaxies (before the NGE, of course). She’s the mother of a preschooler and twin toddlers—a houseful of girls will definitely keep her husband on his toes.

In October 2017, she was diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer. Modern medicine

Fallen Redemption (3 books)
  • Guarding Angel (Fallen Redemption, #1)
  • Warring Angel (Fallen Redemption, #3)