Start by marking “Witch Crystal, The Adventure Begins” as Want to Read:
Witch Crystal, The Adventure Begins

Witch Crystal, The Adventure Begins

The adventure begins when Larissa's best friend is abducted by the Witches of the West - the Empire Witches. They only want the girl and the Crystal, and with their powers combined, the galaxy would be theirs!

Larissa can save the galaxy from the evil witches' clutches, by fulfilling a prophecy with one other, but she must meet the Earth Spirits first.

Zleus is on the race
Published January 24th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Witch Crystal, The Adventure Begins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Crystal, The Adventure Begins

Rosie Amber
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Witch Crystal is a paranormal fantasy suitable for the young adult market. The book opens with a woman and child fleeing from the Empire witches of Zrotaz and taking a shuttle to Earth.

Several years later the child Larissa is now fifteen years old, she knows little of her past, however she does know she is a witch herself. When the Empire witches try to capture Larissa, her mother finally explains why Larissa is so important. A prophecy has foretold that she will be the one to save the witches f
Julie Powell
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
An imaginative tale filled with magic and myth, where a young girl/woman must battle the forces of evil.

A good plot with some great descriptions of place and interesting characters, although it does need some editing.

Those with active imaginations and a thirst for adventure will appreciate this story.
Alec Hawkes
Sheza 'Shez'
Jan 25, 2016
Lezli
Jul 27, 2017
I like to spend my waking hours reading and writing, researching the net and blogging, and penning my novels.

When I am not doing this, I carry on with my job as a mother of two boys who are my life.
Freedom of the Monsoon is my debut novel.