Start by marking “Vampire in Crisis (Family Blood Ties, #8)” as Want to Read:
Vampire in Crisis (Family Blood Ties, #8)

Vampire in Crisis

(Family Blood Ties #8)

This is the 8th book in the popular Family Blood Ties series and continues the saga of Tessa and Cody as they battle both humans and vampires alike. Surrounded by friends and family, every step they take puts them further into danger - a danger that could mean the end of everything they know - including each other.

This blurb will be updated soon!

Published August 25th 2015 by Valley Publishing

Start your review of Vampire in Crisis (Family Blood Ties, #8)
Judy
Sep 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vampire in Crisis by Dale Mayer
Family Blood Ties Series Book Eight
Tessa was once just an outcast among her people for having a human side. Lately she's become their hero. As Tessa gains more knowledge and strength, she also gains more struggles. More enemies to find. Seen and unseen. And as usual life is just too busy to give her the time with Cody she desires.

Cody stands by Tessa's side through everything. Her protector. Whether she wants...or needs him to be.

Serus and Goran continue to fight
CarolKat
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read the other's in this series, STOP. Read them in order or they won't make sense.

When we left Tessa, she was with Deanna and Hortran as they are dying. With the declaration she's The One, Hortran initiates the process to transfer all of Deanna's memories and knowledge. He also added his own, making a true overload of information. However it's Hortran's that was critical to her survival. It's all about the energy and we've already seen what Tessa can do with that. Unfortunately s
Beverly
Nov 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Each book in this series is like popcorn - you can't stop eating it. Good writer, nice dilemma in the story which keeps you reading. If you don't like cliffhangers don't start on them. ...more
Niki Driscoll
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
You would think after all this time that Ms. Mayer would give our poor Tessa and her friends a break, but I do not see that happening in the near future. It was bad enough when everyone thought she was a freak, but now she has to figure out how to deal with the overload Deanna pushed into her head. With this new knowledge comes some interesting and scary powers. Her friends and family are not sure if they should be curious or afraid as Tessa fights to keep control of these escalating abilities. ...more
Sassy Beta Reading & Review
Aug 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Poor Tessa, Cody, and their group just can't catch a break. Things are at it again. Just when I thought that the story may finally be wrapping up, we get thrown another curveball.

After Deanne doing the mind download thingy, we find Tessa having an internal battle. We find out why Bart has been so squirrelly and we also learn what may have happened to Seth. Did the story progress further? Only a wee bit. We basically watch Tessa learn more about her new power.

This is book 8 of a series and CAN NO
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Vampire In Crisis
By: Author Dale Mayer​​

EPIC!!!
Finished reading the newest book of The Family Blood Ties and I had such a book hangover!!!
What a Epic book with a seriously WTH cliffhanger! You will either scream, cry or if your like me laugh :) maybe even a mix....
Tessa, Cody and all of our other beloved blood ties family did not fail to bring us the joy, love, sadness and hang on to your seats effect in this newest awesomeness Dale Mayer calls Vampire In Crisis and boy does the name fit!!!
Julianne Redmon
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I. Have. No. Words. Well I do...but they are definitely not safe for a review LOL

LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! But how much more do poor Tessa, Jared, and Cody have to go through? The story is again unique, intriguing, mysterious and action packed. There is never a dull moment and you don't want to put it down because you HAVE to know what happened next. And we are left with the most outrageous, unbelievable cliffhanger of the series thus far!

The characters are all very true to their personalities in th
Carissa
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
How dare you make a series so good!

Are you serious? I just got this installment the other day when it was released and it went so quickly. I'm tired of everything being drawn out. I love not liking being tired after reading as though too part of the adventure. I need some closure here, who the hell is behind the flood farms and is this going to end nicely? Do not make the ending of this series dumb. There have been way too many books out lately with dumb endings, don't do that to me. Also please
Karlee
Apr 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So this story begins with Tessa trying to recover from the download of information from Deanna. Will Tessa survive? Will Deanna become Tessa? Or will Tessa be able to fight Deanna off? This is a battle Tessa has with Deanna throughout the whole book. Wendy and Ian have discovered there are some not so good vampires at the Council Hall. When will this war ever end? Will everyone make it out alive after this book? There are more kidnappings and fights but who will make it out? Can't wait to read t ...more
Sherri Malia
Sep 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another Cliffhanger!!!!
It was nice to read about the characters that seem to have become a part of me. So, I was surprised by the cliffhanger but not disappointed. That just means there is more of this series to come. It was nice to be with Tessa and Cody again, as well as many others in the group. There is always something going on with them. It’s hard to say much without spoiling! As always drama, action and left me wanting the next book out….NOW!!!
Maryjane
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Tessa is definitely in an ever growing crisis as this book progresses. We are seeing her go through so many changes in her life and personality that Cody, Goran, Serus, and the rest of the vampires on the good side are blind sided at what they see her doing. And there still looms the biggest question of them all. Is it Tessa or is it Deanna's personality coming through and taking over? I just have to get the next book. Like now...
Rebecca Davis
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love these books.

I just can't get enough of these books. I would recommend them to everyone for they keep you on your toes and you don't want to put the book down because you want to see what happens next. I LOVE THESE BOOKS. I can't wait for the next one to come out. It has auction and some romance in it. This is why I gave them a 5 star rating.
Heather Rizkallah
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Poor Tessa, she can never catch a break. Now she is in a hospital trying to stop the bad guys get again. She had met a very old vampire named Deanna who thinks Tessa is the one she needs to take over. Deanna's husband was one of the men at the blood farm, can Tessa trust Deanna? Tessa has saved so many vampires from the darkness of the blood farm. She had become a vampire hero ...more
Anna
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
interesting
Reina Lee
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent!

Another great book in the series...leaving you wanting and anticipating the next. Love it! Wondefully exciting and page turning. Read these way too quickly.
Tee
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book can do no wrong. Dale has a way of transporting the reader to the world of these intricate characters.
Tara Baals
Dec 02, 2015
Helen
Nov 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Shielding Riley (Delta Team Two, #5)
  • Shielding Jayme (Delta Team Two, #4)
  • The Christmas Pact
  • 10 Blind Dates
  • All the Colors of Night (Fogg Lake Book 2)
  • Dark Secrets (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #3)
  • Securing Jane (SEAL of Protection: Legacy, #6.5)
  • The Federalist Papers
  • Holiday for a Hero (Heroes at Heart #8.5)
  • Virgin River (Virgin River, #1)
  • Wise Moves
  • Reid (Brotherhood Ink #1)
  • Saved (ALIAS, #3.5)
  • Island Christmas (Miranda Chase Origin Stories #2)
  • Ryker (Hope City, #6)
  • Faithless in Death (In Death, #52)
  • Hard Pursuit (Cobra Elite, #6)
Dale Mayer is a USA Today bestselling author best known for her Psychic Visions and Family Blood Ties series. Her contemporary romances are raw and full of passion and emotion (Second Chances, SKIN), her thrillers will keep you guessing (By Death series), and her romantic comedies will keep you giggling (It's a Dog's Life and Charmin Marvin Romantic Comedy series).

She honors the stories that come

Family Blood Ties (10 books)
  • Vampire in Denial (Family Blood Ties, #1)
  • Vampire in Distress (Family Blood Ties, #2)
  • Vampire in Design (Family Blood Ties, #3)
  • Vampire in Deceit (Family Blood Ties, #4)
  • Vampire in Defiance (Family Blood Ties, #5)
  • Vampire in Conflict (Family Blood Ties, #6)
  • Vampire in Chaos (Family Blood Ties, #7)
  • Vampire in Control (Family Blood Ties, #9)
  • Vampire in Charge (Family Blood Ties #10)

News & Interviews