Start by marking “Scrapbooking With Your Kids (Leisure Arts #4293) (Creating Keepsakes)” as Want to Read:
Scrapbooking With Your Kids (Leisure Arts #4293) (Creating Keepsakes)

Scrapbooking With Your Kids (Leisure Arts #4293) (Creating Keepsakes)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  10 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews

Introduces children to the fun of papercrafts. 200 kid-tested ideas for creating scrapbook pages, gifts, games, and family-friendly projects.

Perfect Paperback, 196 pages
Published June 1st 2007 by Leisure Arts, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Scrapbooking With Your Kids (Leisure Arts #4293), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scrapbooking With Your Kids (Leisure Arts #4293)

Andrea
Jun 30, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: crafters with kids
Shelves: non-fiction, 2008
I picked up this book from the library because I thought it would have more scrapbooking ideas. This is more of a crafty book with a few scrapbook pages thrown in and a bunch of card ideas. This book has tons of different ideas of crafts for kids or crafts kids can do. One idea that I think I am going to use is the bookmark idea. That, I thought, was pretty neat.
Started 6/29/08
Finished 6/29/08
187pps
Kim
Jun 12, 2008 rated it it was amazing
I admit, I contributed to this book, but I just love it! I've used several of the ideas already with my kids and we've had a blast. Very, very useful projects. Just a stellar book.
Vivian
Dec 22, 2009 rated it really liked it
Shelves: craft-cook-books
This book is packed with fun ideas that are very easy to do. It is good even if you don't have kids to scrap with. Scrap FOR them or for your grand kids.
Booksalemanager