Start by marking “Finding Joy (Joy, #2)” as Want to Read:

Finding Joy

(Joy #2)

** NEW COVER 1/28/15 **

Love is patient.

It can happen when you least expect it,
where you least expect it,
with whom you least expect it.

Love is kind.

But love may not grow out of kindness.
It can happen with the person who hates you most
because love knows no bounds.

And it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love doesn’t hold a grudge.
Love forgives.
Love forgets.

But when the healing of
Published December 11th 2013 by Jenni Moen (first published December 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Finding Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Joy

Start your review of Finding Joy (Joy, #2)
Vanessa
"The things two people do to each other they remember.
If they stay together, it's not because they forget;
It's because they forgive."

- Indecent Proposal (1993)

4 Healing Forgive and Forget Stars!

I have to say that after the way Remembering Joy ended, I was just dying to find out what happened next and to get some much needed answers to my questions. I loved that this book picked up right where the first one left off. Adam and Allie are finally completely together, living together and totally i
Autumn Review
Nov 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta
Where do I begin? Not long ago, my BFF told me...no demanded, that I read Remembering Joy. Well, I fell in love with the story just like she did. So, to say I was anxious for the sequel would be an understatement. Finding Joy was everything I had wanted for Adam and Allie and more!

This is the kind of series that you need to experience as a reader and I feel like I would be doing a disservice to you by telling you all about the story in detail. But, here's what I can tell you. Watching Adam and
Nereyda (Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist)
I got the chance to beta read this and it was AMAZING! Loved it as much as the first book. These books are a MUST read! No cliches here :)

***
Excuse my fangirling because despite the fact that I’ve read some amazing books this year, Remembering Joy and Finding Joy are in the top 5 favorites (the very top)! I’m so happy that Andrea recommended this because or else I would have missed out on such awesomeness. I was anxiously waiting for the release of Finding Joy so you can imagine how much I was f
Bianca
This and other reviews can be found here: http://www.bibliobelles.com/

I was provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Beautiful. Emotional. Powerful.

If you’ve read the first in the series, Remembering Joy, you know that Allie and Adam loved through the pain, hurt, lies and betrayal. Their all-consuming love rocked them to the core, and they survived. In Finding Joy they learn that loving each other is easy, it’s explaining their love to their family that is hard.

“His fierce love, his abil
Lora
May 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5 stars

Though the first book, Remembering Joy, had a decent ending, I was so very happy to have the 2nd book and to be able to read more about Adam and Alexis...and even the others in their group (Lizzie, Ethan Carly, Burke and the band).

My favorite quote from the whole series came from page one and showed me Adam’s commitment to Alexis and how far he would go to make sure she was okay.

The love of a woman is a powerful thing. It’s healing, and I’d needed some healing. I hadn't even rea
Kate
Dec 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You know what gets me hot? Smart writing. And this book? Is written brilliantly. The themes woven throughout, the banter, the wittiness. I seriously swooned. Remembering Joy was wonderful. Finding Joy is amazing. You can see the growth of Jenni Moen's writing ability so well. That's saying a lot since I was someone that was jumping up and down yelling about how great her writing was in her first book and it's gotten even better!

Ok, let's talk about the book.

If you read Remembering Joy, you kno
Taryn Lee
~I received an ARC from Book Enthusiast Promotions in exchange for an honest review~

I had such a wonderful time reading the conclusion to the Joy Series by Jenni Moen. She's a fabulous writer who deserves praise for her work!

Allie and Adam have to figure out how to coexist with each other. Allie feels grateful that Adam can even stand to look at her while Adam wishes Allie wouldn't feel so guilty. It's crazy how these two seem to fit so well if you were to meet them on the street, yet you wouldn
Heather
Dec 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: book-boyfriends

Oh you guys. Remembering Joy was one of my favorite books this year and Jenni does not dissapoint at all with Finding Joy. Amazing conclusion to Adam and Allie’s story!

In Finding Joy, Adam and Allie are finally completely together, living together, totally in love. One would hope that now they will have peace, complete happiness, but alas, it wouldn’t be an absolutely amazing story if there wasn’t some conflict and drama and it runs aplenty through the book.

There is everything you could ever wa
books are love
Dec 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is a tearjerker ladies. A wonderful beautiful perfect tearjerker. I so want Adam he is so Mr. Darcy of today. And the cat training is hysterical. I am not saying Adam and Allie did not go through so many problems but they dealt with them. Except when Adam was being a doof but he was played so I forgive him. Of the parents I thought would be disapproving and do anything to stop them being together I did not think his mom would go to the lengths she did and I was so so glad he stood up to her ...more
Alysha
Dec 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alexis and Adam's story continues with the book 2 Finding Joy by Jenni Moen. These two people have been faced with so many problems, and so many people trying to tear them apart. They both want to be together but at the same time they want different things. They are continuously "rocking the boat," but are they able to keep the boat afloat. When they have finally decide they will always only choose each other no matter what people think and no matter what their past, something changes everything ...more
Shxrxn
Sep 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Win or die trying, babe.
- Adam
The longer I walked, the more numb I became. I should have been heartbroken. Rage would been an appropriate reaction. Instead, I felt like a piece of me had just died. The rest of me curled around it, forming a barrier to protect it from further damage. I hadn’t wanted to give my heart away in the first place. I’d known better.
- Alexis
Finding a way to forgive myself was a constant battle. But it was a battle I fought alone.
- Alexis
You wonder when it’s going to get e
Gwen ~the Book Diva
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
5 Stars! Just Wow! I really loved how this story came together! A more detailed review to come!

ARC provided by author for an honest review.

Sara
Dec 18, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2-book-series
Another great book. Review to come
Chris
Sep 25, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 for this series. Enjoyed this one but I was frustrated with Allie and her indecision. Adam was a great counterpart and I love the supporting cast !
Brenna Gaik
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

This was a great read! I really enjoyed this series. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for an addictive series.
Swathi
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
FINALLY! I thought I’d never finish it. The beginning as pretty slow going- but otherwise it was a GREAT follow up book to Remembering Joy. All sweet, lovely, with a touch of reality.
Alicia at Mean Girls Luv Books
4.5 Stars

Yay! Adam and Allie are back! I love, not just these two, but all the characters in this story. If you read book one, Remembering Joy, you know why. If you didn’t, stop reading this review and go buy it. You can check out my review for Remembering Joy by following the link below. I’m telling you, stop now if you have not read it. This review of Finding Joy contains spoilers to book 1.

Okay, so if you are still with me, you read Remembering Joy, rig
Athena
Dec 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tours
Given by the author for an honest review for her Blog Tour

Remembering Joy and Finding Joy are 2 of the most emotional books I’ve read..

Their story is so sad yet so romantic..It’s about tragedy and how a person copes with it. But it’s also about love and hope and how a single person can change you from the inside out..
It’s about how a single person can have the power to liberate you from your demons and make you see. Really see everything and everyone..

The story is so moving that it cannot not to
Karen
Feb 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great sequel to Remembering Joy. An emotional ride, often sad, but you get rewarded for sticking with it through the sad parts. The characters have so many obstacles -- it seems like the bad stuff kept coming at them in a steady stream, but somehow they overcame. I kept rooting for them, then another fastball would be hurled at them and they'd have to find a way to deal with it. I love how the past unfolded and they kept getting more insight into the tragic incident that somehow brought them tog ...more
Rumpled Sheets Blog
Nov 20, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review
This story is so beautiful and at the same time it is hard and heavy and emotional to read.

I love love love it so much.

Finding Joy is a captivating sequel to Remembering Joy and Allie and Adam´s story.

When we first met them in Remembering Joy and by the end of Finding Joy, they both changed so much.

Adam was and angry, bitter, broken man. A man in pain who since he saw her, wanted a revenge.

Allie was lost inside her own world of guilt, pain, damage.

But the only thing they didn´t expect to happen,
Jay
Jun 16, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
"Forgive and forget. Easier said than done. And what if you don’t want to forget? What if you can’t? Because forgetting the bad stuff might mean forgetting all the good that came before it."

This was a wonderful and heartfelt ending for this series, but I I don’t think I enjoyed this one quite as much as I did Remembering Joy.

After all that has happened to Allie and Adam will they found their happily ever after, even if all is up against them. Finding Joy really couldn’t have been more perfectly
Nancy Pendleton
Dec 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jenni Moen has hit a home run with the sequel to Remembering Joy. From the opening pages of Finding Joy, Jenni Moen’s writing style effortlessly draws the reader into the story. It is as though the readers are a part of the story, watching it unfold.

Adam and Alexis pick up their lives trying to become a couple while working through the issues Alexis still has with the discovery made in Remembering Joy. While their issues seem insurmountable to some, their love is worth fighting for and each of
Samantha ♔ Sam's Book Basket
☆☆☆ 4 – 4.5 STARS!!! ☆☆☆

→ FULL REVIEW: Clickety click ;) + GIVEAWAY!!!

**COPY PROVIDED BY AUTHOR**

Am I glad that I joined the blog tour for this wonderful sequel. Jenni Moen has done it again. This book was so beautiful. It was a story about compromise, love, forgiveness, and acceptance. Adam and Allie's relationship always touches me so deeply because of how they've learned to move on from their past and even if their past does come chasing after them, they'll always make it through.

Such
A. Gorman
Dec 17, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you haven't read Remembering Joy, STOP! Please read it. It's a beautifully broken story.

I actually reread Remembering Joy before reading Finding Joy. I honestly didn't want to start reading this book. I did, but I didn't want to leave through the heartache and emotions that I had in the first book. I was in tears when I started...

In this story it seems that for every step forward, Allie takes a step back. There is so much that happens, and I honestly don't know how Allie doesn't completely f
Alla
Jul 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a sequel to Remembering Joy.
I think you need to read this book if you want to get conclusion to Alexis and Adams story even though we did get kind of a happy ending in Remembering Joy.
As you know (if you read the first one) they do have alot of things to work out about their past and the connection they have to each other because of what happened. I think the author did a good job with this sequel and we got answers to our questions and I liked how it turned out for them.
This book had
Angelle
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the end of Adam and Allie’s story and what an amazing story it was!! If you haven’t read Remembering Joy I suggest you stop right here and read that one first or you will be lost.
This story picks up right where Remembering Joy ended. For six months Adam and Allie’s relationship has been a rollercoaster ride. Just when they thought the ride was over they hit a few more dips. Will their ride be over for good or will they be able to find joy?
I really enjoyed this series. Adam and Allie’s
Michelle
Jan 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book gave more insight to Adam and so we see his character development in a more obvious light. Allie is still as transparent as ever, in a likable way that is easy to relate to her. They have some new obstacles to face in the acknowledgement of their relationship, which includes seeking acceptance from others like their family members. Adam steps it up in terms of showing his tender side towards Allie where he really is boyfriend material. Also, there's a more detailed look at both of thei ...more
Carissa Janes
Jan 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quote:
Life's a funny, effed up thing, Adam. But I think you got it right. You know firsthand how short and unpredictable life can be. If you get a chance at love, take it. If it's good for the soul, do it. If if changes your life, let it. Nobody ever said it would be easy, but I promise it's worth it. Tackle your problems, and keep your eyes on the prize. Listen to your heart. Go with your gut. But never your brain. Your brain will leave you astray.

This was such a fantastic ride for Ad
Lindsey
Adrean
Dec 29, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

Finding Joy by Jenni Moen

4 Stars

Reviewed by Adrean

Adam and Allie have so much to work through. After the big WHY is answered in book one you know it's not going to be an easy route for them. They have to find a way to make this last long term. The odds might be against them, but when one was down the other was always there to help the other up. I thought I knew what going to happen and I was wrong. I love that! Jenni grew with her writin
« previous 1 3 next »

• You Can Have Manhattan
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined, #3)
  • This Heart of Mine (Whiskey Creek, #8)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • All I Ask
  • Inappropriate
  • What He Always Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • His Royal Highness
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • The Love Plan
  • Silver Lady
  • Sweet Life (Sugar Rush, #5)
  • Under The Cypress Tree (Love in Belle Pont #1)
  • Shelter Me (Shelter Me, #1)
  • Justice (Creed Brothers,  #1)
Jenni Moen lives in Oklahoma with her husband and three crazy, exuberant kids who have the potential to burn the house down at any moment.

When she’s not chauffeuring kids around town, performing her mom duties as a short order cook and maid, or vacuuming for her fastidious husband, she hammers away at her keyboard. Most of the time, she's up to no good, but every now and then a new book is born.

Joy (2 books)
  • Remembering Joy (Joy, #1)