Start by marking “That Night with My Best Friend's Brother (One Night Stand #1.5)” as Want to Read:
That Night with My Best Friend's Brother (One Night Stand #1.5)

That Night with My Best Friend's Brother (One Night Stand #1.5)

3.67  ·  Rating details ·  3,609 Ratings  ·  228 Reviews
I want more than one night with Aiden Taylor.

Aiden Taylor is my best friend's brother. He's sexy, charming and drop dead gorgeous. He also doesn't know I exist as anything other than his little sister's best friend.

Published January 27th 2015

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo free Pu3 xB by sb_zpsurxn6hmp.gif

FREE on Amazon US today (4/5/2015)

BLURB:
I want more than one night with Aiden Taylor.

However, I'm determined to change that. I'm Alice Waldron. Twenty-two, spunky, and adventurous. I'm willing to do whatever it takes for Aiden to notice me. And Liv, my best friend, is determined to help me as well.

The only problem is that I
Michelle
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
That Night with My Best Friend's Brother was a fun introduction to Alice and Aiden. I must admit I love Alice's character the most. She's the kind of friend you would love to have. She's funny,sassy and free spirited. I love how we finally learn the truth of what really went down between Alice and Aiden. This prequel has me begging for more of this couple and I can't wait for their book. Let Alice operation of getting Aiden begin.
Michelle Monroe
Excerpt
--I have a piece of advice for you . Never fall in love with your best friends brother. Don't fall for his boyish smile or his gorgeous big blue eyes. Don't fall for his bulging biceps or his arrogant smirk. There's nothing good that can come from falling for him. Trust me, I know. My name's Alice and I have the biggest crush on my best friend Liv's brother, Aiden.

Wow, what a great prequel to Alice and Aidens story!! Alice wants Aiden now that she is grown, she thought that he might want
Melody
description

The heroine and her best friend were too immature for my taste and I didn't like the writing therefore I won't read the full-length novel that this novella was supposed to make me want to read.

Maree Repa
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When two best friends, Alice and Liv had fun romantic story which I really liked a lot.

We fins Liv's older brother named Aiden. Annie decides to then get on the Internet to then search on private information about him. She searches mostly through Facebook to know if he simply even has a girlfriend.

I really enjoyed this free download on Amazon. It was just a lot of fun!!
Tarra
Feb 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015
Novella that did not leave me wanting more. Really immature and annoying characters.

Rosy
Feb 02, 2015 rated it did not like it
this sucked,

Super short. Not enough characterization, or even interaction between the characters to determine if the chemistry is as good as the heroine says it is.
Joanne Swinney
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Two crazy friends. One HOT older brother and lots of giggles. Oh I had a blast reading this short story.
Alice and Liv have been best friends forever. Liv has an older brother called Aiden. Alice has been crushing on Aiden since she was ten years old. Bless her. Now she is twenty two and is lusting after him real bad.
It's crazy what you think while growing up, the antics girls get up to but I could totally relate.
Liv is dating Xander and Alice finds herself being a little jealous of her best fri
Kira Simion
Jan 31, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: got-for-free
3/5 stars.

A nice prequel to the series. Short. Very short. Nothing interesting that makes me want to immediately read the next book but it was a good prologue.
A.M.
Mar 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-books, i-own
First off, Liv the main character, Alice’s flatmate, is really not very smart. They both read as too immature for their supposed age.
Please do not tell me who Aiden Taylor, the object of Alice’s heart’s desire is again in chapter two when you spent the whole of chapter one talking about him. And then do it AGAIN for chapter three… what the?
Is this rewritten fanfiction? ‘coz it really reads like it was meant to be read with a huge gap between chapters where they remind you of everything that happ
Barbara
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG JS Cooper never disappoints and with this new free novella she does it again. This is the story of Alice and Aiden, who you meet in her fabulous book One Night Stand. Alice is Liv's best friend and she has had a major crush on her older brother Aiden since she was 10 years old. He is all she wants and all she thinks about. She just can't figure out how to get him to see her as more than his little sister's best friend. He did once, that led to That Night years ago. A night she wants to reliv ...more
Raj
Apr 01, 2015 added it

I thought this would tell us the play by play of what happened THAT NIGHT, but I was disappointed that the heroine just summarized about what happened THAT NIGHT.

I had this for awhile, I just wasn't that interested in reading it but I've been dropping novels like crazy so I've decided to read this, I didn't drop it but I ended up unsatisfied.

..And now the guy is a dom?

I used to love J.S Cooper's older novels, I don't know what happened but now I'm not fond of the writing style.
Rebecca
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Alice has a school girl crush on Aiden, her best friends brother. Finding out that they had a "intimate moment" years before this was a shock. Everyone around Alice is finding the love they deserve but will she get the love she deserves? Hopefully the plan that Liv and Alice are putting together helps the little situation.

I love reading the prequels to a novel! It helps set the mood and story perfectly! Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

***ARC provided***
Sierra Farris
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great read! I loved the game that was played in this book ;) Alice and Liv's antics were comical to read and of course leads to some embarrassment. After reading One Night Stand, I was anxious for Alice to have her HEA and this book didn't disappoint. Aiden is the perfect stable man for her and he definitely surprises Alice. This book so entertaining that I read it in one night. All in all it's a must read!
Emily (Book Jems)
May 21, 2015 rated it did not like it
Things with which this book was filled:
- Immature, and unrealistic characters
- Awful, and bogus dialogue/monologue
- Annoyingly fake character interactions
- A childish, and totally ridiculous main character

This was forgettable, and the writing was subpar. It felt like a ploy to make readers by the next book. Too bad I'm not interested at all.
Miranda Ventola
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015, free
there's potential

I found myself rolling my eyes from time to time while reading this. It could be rather repetitive. I felt like I was starting over several different times from chapter to chapter. Even still, I am curious as to how this all works out. Maybe down the road I will buy the full-length but for now it just.. Doesn't seem worth it.
Jayme
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the prequel to Falling for my Best Friend's Brother. I recommend reading One Night Stand in order to have the back history of the characters. This is a great story that shows the history behind Alice and Aiden and we get to understand what happened to them years before. Alice's plan to get Aiden to fall for her starts to form.
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG way to leave a girl hanging.......lol. I liked this little teaser book because we learn a secret a very juicy secret. I can't wait to find out what Alice is going to do about Aiden and how her plan unfolds.......I can't wait for the crazy, wild, funny, things to come in the next book. Like always another good book J.S. Cooper and Helen Cooper.
Joanna
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wow, this was an awesome sneak into what's coming next in falling for my best friends brother! J.S Cooper doesn't fail, I can't wait for more and you definitely will want more too. I need more of Aiden, I know I'm going to love him.
Jazmin Guillen
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good short read! I can't wait for more Aiden.
Kylie The Bookaholick
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cute need the full book though
Fancy Jenn
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Quick story before the actual book. Good background.
Brooke
Apr 01, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Im not a quitter but it should've been a DNF. I def wont be getting the full book.
Laura Johnson
Short read. Not impressed yet. Will continue to read the full length novella though. I hope it gets better.
Kelly Marie
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So I just finished this and now I cat wait for the next book!!! Alice is crazy in a good way and you can't help but root her on!! I can't wait to find out what Aiden is up to!!
Booba Taubert
Jun 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Not really a book, just a poorly written attempt to sell the real book.

Don't waste your time. There is no story, no plot, nothing more than a poorly written "prequel "to the real book the author wants you to buy. The characters have no depth to them. They feel lying, and Facebook stalking are the way to win hearts and have meaningful relationships.
Mary Winstead
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Too short wanted to read more. Will have to buy book. Alice fell in love with her best friend Liv brother aiden who is 6 years older. She lost her virginity to him by seducing him into thinking she was someone else. It made me laugh and want to read more...
Tammy-Jane Yates
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just as it got good this part came along to give you more these as a couple are just begging you to give you more and more I love them
Laura Edwards
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book keeps you interested in the story line and in suspense as to what the secret is and then bam it isn’t such a secret.
  • That Night with My Boss (One Night Stand #2.5)
  • A Little Bit of Hot (Out of Uniform, #9.5)
  • The Mistake (Claiming Love, #1)
  • Dream Vacation
  • One Night with her Boss (One Night novellas, #4)
  • Nine Months Part 2 (36 Hours)
  • Being Neighborly
  • Accidentally Flirting with the CEO 2 (Whirlwind Romance #4)
  • Cinder's Rising
  • One Wild Night (Wild Rush, #0.5)
  • Seduction & Temptation (Sins, #0.5)
  • Before Bad Ink (Lunch Break SFF, #1)
  • Indelible Lovin': Max & Jane's Story Vol. 1 (Indelible Love #2)
  • Wrong Place, Right Guy
  • Morning Glory
  • Where the Heart is
  • You Only Live Once 1 (Brooklyn Bailey)
  • Played by the Billionaire (Guide to Love, #1)

One Night Stand (4 books)
  • One Night Stand (One Night Stand, #1)
  • Falling for My Best Friend's Brother (One Night Stand, #2)
  • Falling for My Boss (One Night Stand #3)
  • Falling for the Billionaire (One Night Stand, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
  • Emergency Contact
    $10.99 $3.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Rock Me (Ross Siblings Book 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“have a piece of advice for you. Never fall in love with your best friend’s brother. Don’t fall for his boyish smile or his gorgeous big blue eyes. Don’t fall for his bulging biceps or his arrogant smirk. There’s nothing good that can come from falling for him. Trust me, I know. My name’s Alice and I have the” 1 likes
“I want a guy who will sweep me off of my feet and fall head-over-heels in love with me. I want a guy who will look at me like I’m the only woman on earth.” 0 likes