Start by marking “A Gentleman's Memoir (A Gentleman's #3)” as Want to Read:
A Gentleman's Memoir (A Gentleman's #3)

A Gentleman's Memoir

(A Gentleman's #3)

You may already know Donovan Hart from A Gentleman’s Affair and A Gentleman’s Secret. Here is your chance to get to know him a bit more personally...more, behind the scenes, or under the sheets, as I like to say.

In A Gentleman's Memoir, you will get a glimpse into his past. You will see Donovan tackle loss, love, heartbreak, and sexual exploration. You see him grow from a
Published August 4th 2014 by Aj Linn (first published August 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about A Gentleman's Memoir, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Gentleman's Memoir

Romina
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Donovan Hart is young, privileged & rich and loves nothing more than having a good time with his friends.
This life he once enjoyed has been ripped away by the death of his beautiful best friend…his wonderful Mother Fiorella.
In the midst of grief he wonders where his life will lead….
La Fuga is the key, with Patrice by his side he decides to get back into the land of the living and turn this old run down Hotel into something his Mother would be proud of.
With focus on his goal something in Dono
Scarlett
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5-Stars!! Even though A Gentleman’s Memoir is a novella, it packs an unbelievably big punch!

For those of us who are already fans of Author A.J.Linn and his Donovan Hart, this highly anticipated novella is a very satisfying installment in his Gentleman’s Series. We get the answers to the “what?” and “why?” questions that were left in our minds from the events of A Gentleman’s Affair and A Gentleman’s Secret.

We get an intimate glimpse into the psyche of this charming, sexy BookBoyFriend that we f
C
Shelves: erotica, favorites
AJ Linn takes us on an emotional roller coaster ride once again through this novella style story of Donovan Hart's life. Third in the Gentleman's Series, this novella could actually be read first since it takes us back about six years in Donavan's life. The doors are now open to help the reader understand a portion of the life and journey of Donovan Hart. A chance to answer the questions you form in your mind while reading the first two books. Unfortunately, as in any journey there can be pain a ...more
N.D. White
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
What I love most about A Gentleman’s Memoir is that it is a prequel to A Gentleman’s Affair and A Gentleman’s Secret, and it really gets to the “heart” of Donovan Hart. Psychology is my specialty, and I love to know what makes a person tick, and this novella does just that. In fact, you might want to read it first and then dive into AGA and AGS, if you have not already done so.

This book makes you feel many different emotions; sadness, lust, anger, shock, hatred, happiness, horny…. (Wait, is horn
Dawn
Jul 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Our beloved AJ Linn has done it again! In A Gentleman's Affair, we met Donovan Hart and fell in love with him as he searched for THE ONE. In A Gentleman's Secret, our love for him grew even stronger as not only his secrets, but Scarlett's secrets threatened to tear them apart. Both books left us asking questions and begging for answers.

A Gentleman's Memoir, although a novella, answers all of those questions and more. If you've ever wanted to know how The Underground came to be, how Donovan and B
Caroline
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've been a huge fan of Aj Linn ever since I read his first book A Gentleman's Affair and fell in love with Donovan Hart (sorry christian grey, you have to share the #1 spot with Donovan for favorite sexy book boyfriend). I was super excited when I heard Aj was writing this book. This is the third book in the Gentleman's series that is written as a novella. Most people would think novellas are too short and end way too fast but this book doesn't do that at all.

A Gentleman's Memoir takes us back
Paula Radell
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
There are authors that burst onto the scene and fade away just as quickly. There are books - and book series - that skyrocket to the top of the charts, but are soon forgotten as insatiable romance readers wait for "the next big thing". And then there are those that you know will always be a part of you, for any number of reasons. AJ Linn, and The Gentleman's Series, are among the ones that have taken up residence in my heart and soul and will never leave. Like an old friend who appears when you ...more
Susi
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
AJ Linn, you did it again!

I first discovered A.J. Linn last summer when I read his first book A Gentleman's Affair. I immediately fell in love with his writing style. You see, I love to read books written in the male point of view. His writing style is bold, refreshing, humorous, and sexy as hell. And, I met Donovan Hart. Need I say more? Donovan was quickly added to my list of book boyfriends. A couple of months later, A Gentleman's Secret was released and once again, AJ did not disappoint wit
Blibla Blubsiblub
Aug 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited when I opened the book for the first time. you can read about Donovan like never before. This is just my humble opinion, but I think book 3 is the best book from the Gentleman's series.
it's like you can see how Alex (the author) grows. Now he is an adult and he has a good kinky way of writing. The book is more than I wished for and more than I could ever expected. I thought book 2 were the limit but Alex pushed his "own style of writing" to another lever.

Find out how Donovan b
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

“Funny thing about losing someone this way, you barely have a chance to believe it… accept it, and then you have a funeral to solidify it all."

My Review:

This is the backstory of a spoiled, carefree and irresponsible young party animal who is doing his best to avoid responsibility, until his mother dies in an accident and his world crashes. He is introduce to a sex club by a friend and becomes obsessed, so much so that he creates his own in the broken down hotel he has inherited.
Tanya Vought
Jun 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a brilliant novella to see inside Donovan. We get to see his past and how he becomes the way he does....

You'll blush, laugh and cry in this novella... but for certain you will love Donovan more than before!!!

Well done.
Holly
Sep 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love AJ Linn & Donovan Hart, so sexy, gets me excited! Can't wait for next book!
Jo Ann
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well written, giving you the back story on Donovan. Loved this.
Tab Ski
rated it it was ok
Dec 03, 2015
Mamackn
WONDERFUL STORY!!
It fills in pieces that you wanted to know!
GREAT GREAT GREAT!!
Carole
Aug 08, 2014
Bargain Basement: GIVEAWAY - A Gentleman's Memoir 1 6 Aug 11, 2014 04:15AM
Goodreads Librari...: Cover change 8 19 Aug 02, 2014 02:38PM
A.J. Linn published his debut novel, A Gentleman's Affair, Volume 1 of The Gentleman's Series, in May, 2013.

Since that time, he has continued protagonist Donovan Hart's story in A Gentleman's Secret, published in December, 2013, and revealed Donovan's earlier life in a prequel, A Gentleman's Memoir, a novella published in August, 2014.

The series quickly became very popular with fans of his RP/char

A Gentleman's (4 books)
  • A Gentleman's Affair (A Gentleman's #1)
  • A Gentleman's Secret (A Gentleman's #2)
  • A Gentleman's Fate (A Gentleman's #4)
“So many dreams wiped out in one split second” 1 likes
“When I did finally grace that stage with my presence,it was the most exhilarating moment of my life” 1 likes