Start by marking “Fall of the Chosen (The Noru, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fall of the Chosen (The Noru, #3)

Fall of the Chosen

(The Noru #3)

"All we ever did was try to help the Angel world and humanity, like we were raised to do. But some of you Para's plot to destroy us for no reason other than how powerful we will become. And now, the days of playing nice with the Para's are over..."

The Noru series in order:
Book 1: Blue Rose
Book 2: Last Akon
Book 3: Fall Of The Chosen
Published January 27th 2015

Yaritza Trevino
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wow

Ok, Lola was not kidding. Best book yet! This book made me scream, cuss, and cry. I finished the book with a loud, NOOOOOO...
Mom
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As always a great read

I was in tears in some parts and smiles in others. Can't wait to see how the hole story ends
Runningrabbit
Sep 30, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 These books seem to all start being more of the same without much development. All very soapy and becoming increasingly frustrating with not much apparent progress.
Elizabeth
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I tired to take my time and read the book, but I found myself engrossed in yet another of Lola's books. Her Silver character is the Marcus of the Noru. Trying too hard to do the right thing. But the right hong is not always the best thing. And Bex.. It's a very good balance between a "good and perfect guy" Bex and the "bad guy" Silver. Pryor is not really in the story unit about half way through the book. But when she makes her entrance, readers will be wowed. Diana is a hated but loved characte ...more
Yarelis Martínez
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna be able to wait! When you think something is looking better... BOOM! There goes the clifhanger. I should be used to this -_-

Great Book as always xD
Shawndala Marie haro
Great read

I love this book waiting on part 4 already,love how the series suck you into a whole different world!!!! It's well worth the wait.
Maria Banning
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lola you are killing me!!!! Need the next book now!
Mariana P-Murray
Jul 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty good. Still a lot of editing errors.

Seeing more things from Aaden's perspective is nice. changing narrator so often and with more than just Aaden and Pryor though, can get a bit annoying. if you stop reading for any reason you gotta try to figure out who's talking. it's very frustrating.

(Spoilers)

As for the drama with key I was really starting to get annoyed with her obsession with Bex and they kept calling it love when that's clearly not what was happening anymore. I was glad they deci
Kathy L.
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bahh! This book was amazing, but it really was slowly ripping my heart apart! This series is simply amazing. I love the characters and the story a way too much. I hate that even though Silver constantly says how in love he is with Pryor, his actions show that he is also in love with Ruin-even if he denies it. Every time he gets closer to Ruin, my heart breaks into tiny fragments for Pryor. And that ending!! Just ripped my heart out completely.. I don't know if I will survive by the end of this s ...more
Melinda
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Cliffhanger much?
Denise
Mar 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Took me a while to get through the graphic parts but I'm glade I pushed through and made it to the end. Great book!
Helen Tran
May 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Kindle copy(there is no paper copy) of Fall of the Chosen was indeed a story in which took a lot of time to read.

In the second book, it is ended with a cliffhanger (dammit) where Pryor the leader of the Noru is "kidnapped" by the Center, who tricks her that her best friend Randy was in danger, in which he actually was. The third book started out with the rest of the Noru not knowing that their leader was locked up with the Center and was being tortured. The reason being was because Silver,
Jjewells
Feb 01, 2015 rated it liked it
sigh...(a small bit of a ***SPOILER***)

As with the previous two books, the storyline is good, but my only "yech" moment was the final scenes between Pryor and Aedan. I just found myself skipping it all because, personally I'm just not a fan of reading about a 15 year old having sex. Again, this is simply my personal feelings and wanted to warn others who feel the same. Also, does anyone know how many books are slated to be in this series? I'm tired of both the "cliffhanger-technique" and "run-on
Kimchi
Feb 05, 2015 rated it did not like it
really ?!

I swore I wouldn't read this book. And now I remember why. Why do authors have to always come back to the same technique in their books? I am again disappointed . Another book where there are way to many explanations and like 4 exciting scenes in the book. The other times I was bored out of my mind. And what was with all the flashbacks? And of course huge cliffhanger. Yet another reason why they can't be together. Same thing happened to her mom and dad. I wasted 4 hours on this book. An
Alicia Prochnow
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I expected more from this book. The beginning that covered the Muse about Malakaro was great. I would have appreciated more on Pryor's torture, she seemed to 'get over it' fairly quickly once Randy got through to her, I don't count her time in shock as recovery. Nice Ruin twist, the lead up to it was well done, didn't see it coming. But I really need a handle on ages. It was said Pryor was 15 at the end, and earlier it seemed Aaden was 3 years older, so is he 18 then? The twist and being 18 kind ...more
Patience Cruise
Mar 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
We want more!!!

Continuing right where we left off in book two the team struggles to save Pryor from The Center and Silver from himself.

Dive a little deeper into the team's psyche as they struggle to find their leader and keep the peace among themselves.

You'll quickly see that just because happiness is on the horizon doesn't necessarily mean there's a happy ending.

Fall of the Chosen had it all. Secrets revealed, love lost, love found and betrayal of the worst kind. The end will leave you breat
Stacy Gallina
May 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Argh cliffhanger

I cannot believe there was that cliffhanger. It drove me insane. This book was intense, the torture was horrendous. I do do not understand how Aiden exclaims how much he loves Pryor, yet he is always making out with Ruin. I really wish that Pryor would make out with someone else, of maybe fall in love with someone else, so that Aedan can get a taste of his own medicine or Pryor would be able to fall in love with someone else.
Dani-Marie Watson
Jun 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
I think I love this series even more than the first!
One thing, though... This author has the best cliff hangers ever, I never saw any of them coming all the way through, except the cliffhanger to book 2 leading into book 3... I saw Pryor being kidnapped by the Centre coming a mile away!
This is only significant because the cliffhangers are usually completely surprising, and this one was a little predictable. Other than that, no complaints!!
Kimmie
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
bought it when it was first released from nook. I read ed some each day and tried to find other things to do so I wouldn't read it in one day. it is so good. Lola always leaves u wanting more and u hate when a book ends because u have to wait again for another brilliant book. fall of the chosen has everything u could ask for and more! transporting readers into the book like u are actually there. good job lola!
Sophie Thompson
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic!

Another great book to a great series, again I felt so much emotion it was like I was there in the book with the fabulous characters! Completely hooked and couldn't stop reading which is why I had to get the rest of the books! This series makes you wanna cry scream and laugh! There such a good team! So worth reading and can't wait for the next one!
greg brammer
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Some Angels aren't so nice

"The Center" Damn I thought all Angels were supposed to help each other help protect mankind? So why did some Angels try to kill off the newest and strongest of them all, the " Noru. I guess Omnis must have been napping when the Center was created. But pure goodness conquers all.
Kathy Runion
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book, the whole series so far has had me an emotional rollercoaster. Lola StVil is an amazing author who grabs you by the head and doesn't let you go! Perfect book!!!! And now I find out there are more coming. Ugh!!!!!!!!
Lacy Bright
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What to say without spoilers! I knew it was coming at the end hoping it wasn't true! Just when finally we get to Aaden and pryor then bam. Please tell me all hope is not lost I must keep reading . I'm hooked!
Sheila Roth
Jan 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love everything Lola Stvil writes thos book delivers just like the rest of them. Yes there is up and down parts I scream about but that just shows how pulled into the books I get. Thank you Lola for another great one.
Mo
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves
The ending is PAINFUL & to have to wait for Book 4 was torture. Poor Pryor & Diana. I wanted to drop kick Silver, but I'm glad I waited to see the WHY of it. The first 2 books in this series were eh eh. Keep reading!
Fiona
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Despite it taking me ages to read (I'm still not sure why it took me so long) I loved this book. I sat in shock and I felt kind of sick through this book. I now have to wait for the next one. It's going to be so long. Loved the ending.
Charis Green
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love it!!!

This book is full of excitement, love, loss, hope, and pain. One of the best so far can't wait to see where this adventure will take us all.
Cathie McManus
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great continuation of the other two books. That was an amazing ending to the book. I hope you continue the conversation /storyline in number 4.
Amy
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Except they seem to have cliff-hanger endings, I can't wait for the next one!
Leslie Lee
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

This book was so good. Diana is a badass b****, she's deserves a happy ending but not with Aiden. Aiden belongs with Pry. I can't to see what happens in the next book!

• All We See & Seem (Timber Wolves Trilogy, #3.6)
  • The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After, #2)
  • The Pentagram Child: Part 2 (Afterlife Saga, #5)
  • Witches (Runes, #6)
  • Sam Dorsey and His Sixteen Candles (Sam Dorsey and Gay Popcorn, #1)
  • Fallen (Angels and Gargoyles #3)
  • Return (The Guardian Series Book 4)
  • Songbird Freed (Songbird, #3)
  • The Blind World (Brimstone, #1)
  • The Boy Who Came In From the Cold (The Boy Who Came in From the Cold #1)
  • The MD Emperor Has No Clothes: Everybody Is Sick and I Know Why
  • Fated: Selected Scenes
  • Shaker of Earth (SPECTR Series 2, #5)
  • The Order of Curse-Bound Knights: The Fateful Vampire Series (Fateful, #4)
  • Requiem (Seraphim #3)
  • Treacherous (Stepbrother #4)
  • The Last Leprechaun (Vampire University, #2)
  • Disarmed
Hi!

This is my debut novel "Guardians:The Girl" It is a story about a girl who has to save the world by staying away from the guy she loves.

The Noru (7 books)
  • Blue Rose (The Noru, #1)
  • The Last Akon (The Noru, #2)
  • When Angels Break (The Noru, #4)
  • Ways of the Wicked (The Noru #5)
  • Rise of the Alago (The Noru #6)
  • Rage of Angels (The Noru #7)
“Sometimes to self-discover you must self-destruct.”  - Robert M. Drake” 2 likes
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor.” 1 likes