Start by marking “Soul Corrupted (Of Demons and Angels, #2)” as Want to Read:
Soul Corrupted (Of Demons and Angels, #2)

Soul Corrupted

(Of Demons and Angels #2)

In Soul Corrupted, the sequel to Soul Crossed, life in Heaven isn’t all "happily ever after" for Josh and Grace. Now Guardian Angels, they are entrusted with finding and saving the next potential Antichrist. But Grace is consumed with worry about her family, which is dealing with the aftershocks of her death. She's particularly concerned about her brother Noah, who has tur ...more
Published September 9th 2015 by Full Fathom Five

To ask other readers questions about Soul Corrupted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Soul Corrupted

(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to Full Fathom Five and NetGalley.)

“Does it matter, Josh? Isn’t Grace more important than anything?”

This was an okay story, but I didn’t like it as much as the first book in the series.

Grace and Josh were all over the place in this book, lying, doing things they shouldn’t be doing, manipulating people, and generally not behaving the way they did in the first book. There was also a distinct lack of roman
Kim at Divergent Gryffindor
I was given a review copy by the publisher through Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Actual rating: 2.5 stars
Of Angels and Demons is a very unique story with a great plot. However, I didn't think that it was executed well enough. From the first book, I've been hooked by the idea of the book, but not actually by the book itself. Unlike the first book, there were no grammatical or typographical errors in this one, but I still enjoyed the first book more.

I don't know if it's because I'm g
Caru
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Sequels are the most difficult to write. Trust me, I'd know. Late last year, I was working on a sequel and let's just say, I didn't get very far and what I did write was total trash. I actually looked over it a few weeks ago and erased the entire thing. Point being: Sequels are a pain to write. But Lisa Gail Green nailed Soul Corrupted. It was as good as, if not even better than the first book, Soul Crossed.

Read the full review here.
Taylor Knight
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arcs
I can't say that I liked the first book, Soul Crossed, but I'm amazed by how much I didn't hate this sequel. I still wasn't super into the characters but I felt like because Josh and Grace's relationship was already a done deal, there was some room for a little bit of character development.
I liked the plot of this book so much more then the first one even though this one was still a little blah. There was still a bunch of teen angst and "testing the limits of true love" but I felt this
Abbie
Sep 17, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-to-review
(I received a copy from Netgalley, In exchange for an honest review.)

I didn't like the characters in this as much I liked them in book one, but they were alright.

This was an okay read, but it wasn't as good as book one. On top of not liking the characters as much, the story didn't interest me as much, I found the pacing to be slower, and the twists weren't as good.

Overall, Okay read, but not as enjoyable as the first installment.
Janie Johnson
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-challenge
I got this book from the publisher by way of Net Galley in exchange for an honest review. This is the second installment from the series 'Of Demons and Angels'. I am glad I had the opportunity to read this book since I enjoyed the first one as much as I did.

I am not going to give a full blown synopsis on this book since it is book 2 of the series and I don't want to spoil anyone on that book. We do have Josh, Grace and Keira in this book along with good old Lucifer who is still wreaking havoc on
Andrea Heltsley
I loved the first book so much! So, I knew the second installment would be awesome! I wasn't wrong! This was an excellent read!
I absolutely adore the characters. Grace and Josh are obviously my favorites, but I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't much romance in this book. That was actually my least favorite part of the book.
Kiera is growing on me. I know, I know, she's a demon. The author developed her character in this book, and she even has her own POV throughout the story. Noah, Grace
Jessica (a GREAT read)
I received this book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review, I was in no way compensated for this review.

Lisa Gail Green returns to Grace and Josh’s story in Soul Corrupted. We had the classic demon meets angel story last go around, where the two, naturally, fall in love and then chaos ensues. Well, the chaos seems to be continuing as the hunt for the next Antichrist is still underway.

Grace spends a lot of her time in Heaven checking in on her family, especially her yo
Tasha
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: e-arc, paranormal
I received this copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Soul Corrupted continues with Grace and Josh both being in Heaven, as guardian angels. Grace is worried about her younger brother Noah, who has been drifting off into the wrong direction since her death.
Right from the beginning there's been a lot of tension between Grace and Josh. She hasn't completely forgiven him for some of the things he's done. And Josh isn't completely sure if he actually belongs in Heave
Rachel (aka Ms4Tune)
Thank you to Netgalley and the publishers for a chance to read this book in exchange for an honest review!

description

My review can also be found on our blog Paein and Ms4Tune

I’m a big believer in giving a series a second chance. I had conflicting feelings about book one, Soul Crossed, mainly because I didn’t really like the ridiculously childish relationship between Grace and Josh. They seemed to spend the whole time running circles around each other and never getting anywhere. Grace was especially irritat
Michelle Monroe
Jan 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**Received an ARC via Netgalley for my honest review**

*** NOTE - May contain possible spoilers if you have not read the first book, Soul Crossed***

Book 2 picks up after Grace and Josh has stopped Cam from becoming the antichrist. Although, they died in the process, they are now both living in Heaven with an important mission...to find other souls that have the potential to become the antichrist.

While living in Heaven should be easy, Grace still misses her family. Her brother, Noah, is taking it
Stacey Kym
Oct 08, 2015 rated it liked it
ARC provided by Full Fathom Five via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Review

'Soul Corrupted' is the second book in the 'Of Demons and Angels' series. If you haven't read 'Soul Crossed', the first book, then you can check out my review of it here . It's for those who love anything angel or demons related but it's not your everyday 'angelic' story, this novel really is very cruel, intense and evil at moments (which surprised me once again) yet completely kind, easy and good at

kariny v
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
FREE ARC FROM AUTHOR

MY REVIEW

Okay so i haven't read the first book in the series...and when the author approached me with a review request i was a bit skeptical that i would be able to understand the story and jump into the world building...but i am SO HAPPY to say, i was immediately sucked into the story and was able to understand it without having read book 1! So here's what i understood:

Basically, Grace is a guardian angel and lives in heaven with her boyfriend and fellow guardian angel-Josh.
Brittney
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
***I received a copy in exchange for my honest review***
I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys novels about romance, angels, demons, and the power of love for your family. Please be warned that there are some mature topics in this book with Keira.
A classic tale of star-crossed lovers continues in this next installment of the series. If you thought that Grace and Josh would have no problems now that they are both Angels you are very wrong. This book starts out with Grace and Josh tryi
Janelle
**I received a free copy of this book from Netgalley in exchange for my honest review**

3 stars!

When Josh saved Grace’s life and was given another chance at a better afterlife, with Grace at his side in Heaven. They are finally in each other’s arms, but Grace is having trouble adjusting to her new found happiness – worrying that she doesn’t deserve to be so happy when her family is still in such turmoil over her loss. And when her and Josh are put back on Anti-Christ lookout duty, Grace can only
Marsha Spohn
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
First reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Josh and Grace have made it to Guardian Angel status. But not everything is going as they expected. Grace is spending a lot of time watching her family from Heaven, even though that is frowned upon. She is worried about her brother, Noah, and has no idea of how to turn him from the dangers he is facing should he continue along the path he is heading.

Again, Josh has made a deal with the devil. (will he never learn) To save Noah, Josh must give up Grace. So Heaven
Cait Brown
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out the full post at SweetEnd Reviews !

Note: Thank you magical people in the publishing world for contacting me and allowing me to review this book in exchange for an honest review. As always it’s a pleasure to read this series.

Once upon a time an angel and a demon fell in love. The angel saved the demon as angels typically do. Then the demon made a deal with the devil to save the angel’s brother from damnation and then it all went downhill from there.

In short that’s what Soul Corrupted
Macy Klingerman
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book through NetGalley.

Man, I've seen some beautiful covers lately.. But this one needs a moment of appreciation. The cover designer for this series is amazing!

Soul Corrupted is the sequel to the amazing Soul Crossed. That review was quite a while back, so if you've been with me that long, you'll remember that I really enjoyed Soul Crossed. It was a little tropey at times, but it totally pulled me right out of the reading slump I was in at the time. I don't even know ho
Hannah L (Reviewer)
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
description
The second installment of the Of Demons and Angels series, Soul Corrupted continues the battle between Heaven and Hell. Now both in heaven, Josh and Grace have a brand new set of problems to confront. With Grace's brother Noah getting deeper and deeper into evil Grace despairs, forbidden from interfering or revealing herself to him.
This novel had my heart aching... a lot. I found Soul Corrupted to actually be a little better then it's predecessor, Soul Crossed. It's narration was intense and d
Kim Dyer
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was a bit disappointed by this sequel as I didn't think Soul Crossed was all that bad. Although it's still very easy to read, the story is a lot slower moving this time around. Without the driving force of Cam, it seemed to take a long time to find its feet. Although there were twists in the tail again, this time they didn't take me by surprise. I'm not sure if they were just too well signposted or I'm just familiar with this author's style now but it all felt a little too predictable.

The worl
Deb
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Picking up right where the last book left off, we find Josh and Grace, now both angels happily enjoying each other's company in heaven. But the couple only gets a few pages to enjoy their new life before they are wrapped up in a new set of problems. The pacing is very brisk and I found myself effortlessly carried through the story. Unlike the first book that focused on typical high school drama this book is all about the battle for souls.

In addition to the first person narrations of Josh and Gra
Meedah
Oct 11, 2015 rated it did not like it
Free ARC in exchange for honest review.
Honestly i should have read the first book before this,but i didn't know this was a sequel until after.

It wasn't that hard to follow along but i would have liked to know the beginning. This genre for me is tricky, i like some books but hate other's in the same genre, it has to be done well.

I was just bored with the same premise i read before and i don't think i will give this a second chance. it's not the author's fault, i just tire of reading same premises
Erin Cashman
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved Soul Crossed, and I am happy to say that I loved Soul Corrupted just as much! The story has perfect pacing, high stakes and wonderful characters. In addition to Josh and Grace, the secondary characters of Keira and Noah were also well drawn, sympathetic and interesting. This is one romantic fantasy you won’t want to miss! I highly recommend it!
Maureen McCormack
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Literally just finished this book. Arg cliffhanger!!! Writing my review now :).

Checkout my review here:
Alexandra
Feb 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015
The sequel was actually pretty good! Having three POVs, angles, demons and the potential new Antichrist it felt more like a race against time. But the love interests, the jealousy and the ending even if they made me annoyed to a point were enough to make me want to read more.
Ivonne
Monica Cox
Jan 07, 2016
Marissa Hall
Aug 31, 2018
Lisa Gail Green writes paranormal and fantasy. She would most definitely have a werewolf for a pet if she weren't allergic.

Of Demons and Angels (3 books)
  • Soul Crossed (Of Demons and Angels #1)
  • Soul Conquered (Of Demons and Angels, #3)