Start by marking “Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)” as Want to Read:
Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow, #2)

Millennium Snow, Vol. 2 (Millennium Snow #2)

4.2  ·  Rating details ·  4,302 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Now that her bond with Toya has healed her heart, Chiyuki wants to live her life to the fullest. What she doesn't know is that Toya has refused to make the full partnership with her. He doesn't want to doom her to a thousand years of life. Chiyuki swore to Toya that she would never leave him alone, but is that a promise she'll be able to keep?
Published July 3rd 2007 by VIZ Media LLC

To ask other readers questions about Millennium Snow, Vol. 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Millennium Snow, Vol. 2

XxTainaxX
Mar 26, 2017 rated it liked it
The second installment introduces Keigo. A concerned childhood friend of Chiyuki who had also developed feelings for her and the situation takes kind of a weird turn. Nevertheless, Toya still remains my favorite of the characters. The frames tell the story well (even though the cultural differences are evident in the approach) and the commentary adds a humorous undertone. Without really dissecting the story, I can appreciate it for the art. However, it is easy to focus on the ridiculous so I sup ...more
Sesana
Apr 26, 2012 rated it liked it
There are still things that I like about Millennium Snow. I like the three main characters themselves, and I like how the vampires work. I also liked the first story, even with the bizarre setup. (Toya doesn't like riding in buses, so let's walk through the snowy mountains! Because that makes total sense.) But the second story had a strange twist for a new character. I had a hard time believing that Keigo could so quickly turn from being a loving big brother substitute to... Well, I couldn't eve ...more
Steph
Jan 25, 2009 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: vampire manga lovers
A cute and charming manga.
Apr 18, 2009 rated it really liked it
I do kind of wish long-running shojo manga series didn't tend to rely on the trope of constantly adding new potential love interests for the heroine (two volumes in and we've got a werewolf and a childhood friend so far). I suppose it gets fans more hooked as they root for one or the other, but I find it kind of tedious, somehow.

That said, the action and romance are upped a bit in this one and so I did enjoy it.
.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Like Woe × ¨*:
4.5 Stars

Continuing on to volume 2, things take an bit darker turn when the trio and Yamimaru go on an snowy trip to Switzerland and later Chiyuki's older cousin pays an visit from America.

This volume definitely feels more serious as well as growing the beard. It does get an little unnerving like (view spoiler) Toya and Chiyuki's relationship grows st
Starbubbles
Apr 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
This series deserved at least one more book, but it's fine without it. Chiyuki and the gang seem to have blended together rather quickly. her brother/cousin went crazy, then accepted toya in an afternoon. plus the whole gang went to the alps, for the fun of it. ah, the joys of manga. this series is just quirky and lovable. what more could you want?
Treasure
Jan 16, 2010 rated it really liked it
Plenty of drama and angst, with some gothic elements thrown in. A solid continuation of the story of Chiyuki, the girl with the heart condition, and Toya, the vampire struggling with his feelings for her and whether or not he can drink her blood to save both of their lives.
Sunni
Jun 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Loved it. Don't like the cousin they bring into the story though. He's a jerk.
Yukino
Jun 27, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, miei, 2016
SANGUE SULLA NEVE n. 2

Meglio del primo. Molto più romantico e divertente, anche se lo trovo banalotto. Ma si legge lo stesso con piacere. A me il prossimo^_^
Caroline
Aug 26, 2008 rated it really liked it
I didn't get this until I read it a few times, and then I fully appreciated it. Well-drawn, vampires, werewolves, a girl named after someone in the St. Clare's series...really, what's not to like?
Crystal
Feb 27, 2009 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga, 2009
It's so sad that the series ended here.
Lara
So, same review pretty much for all 4 volumes, since the series was read in its entirety. And most manga are such continuous stories that the series is really rated as a whole, isn't it? Anyway, I first read Vol 1 and 2 back when they came out years ago, so I am glad that she was able to finish Chiyuki and Toya's story.

It's definitely Bisco Hatori's work - there are laugh-out-loud moments, like in Ouran High School Host Club, though of course not as many. Where Ouran was a farce in a lot of ways
Jessica
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoying this series! I’m hoping that the last two volumes are just as good! I love seeing the growing relationship between Chiyuki and Toya as well as all of the comic relief between the serious parts. Definitely continuing on!
Jul 03, 2017 rated it liked it
I just don't know about this series.... Kei is disturbing and the direction that was taken with his arc is rather unsettling. Some of the characters are pretty cute and have fun personality, but overall this story isn't what I expect when I hear Bisco Hatori.
Amber
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series isn't perfect but everytime I finish a volume I just want to read more. it's so easy to enjoy these characters.
Khrystyna
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: books-i-own
It was just weird.

I felt like it jumped too quick. And everything just went by too fast.

The brother is weird. A bit creepy.
Forthright.
Nov 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cast-werewolf
A vampire love story must have its werewolf element, yes?

And ... Yamimaru!
Maud
Jan 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When they kissed I just got chills :o
Victoria
Nov 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Gabriela
Sep 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
HEY YOU!YAS YOU! Are you ready to hear about what has been going on with Chiyuki in volume 2 Millennium Snow? If you don't know who Chiyuki is you're missing out. Chiyuki has these friends that aren't 100% ordinary. Toya and Satsuki are supernatural creatures. I loved this fiction book as much as I loved the first book.

In this book Chiyuki, Toya, and Satsuki go on a trip to Switzerland but get lost. Fortunately, they find an abandoned mansion for shelter. But guess what happened?****Spoiler A
Mehsi
Review for Volume 1 and 2.

I have been planning on reading this series for some time, but I never got to it. And now I had a chance to read them for a challenge, so I took that chance. :)

These 2 manga/this series, I think I would have enjoyed it more had I not read it after I read Ouran High School. Because while this manga was great, there was a lot wrong with the art. A lot of the characters even looked like they came from Ouran High School. Touya looked a bit like Kouya (added with a dash of
Nick
Feb 12, 2008 rated it liked it
Overall Rating: B
Synopsis: Created by Bisco Hatori, this shōjo supernatural romance story follows Chiyuki Matsuoka, a young woman in high school with a weak heart. When she was born, the doctors said she would be lucky to live until she was 15. She now tries to live to see it snow as many times as possible.

One evening, she sees a young man in a black coat jump off a building, and she goes to find him, only to discover that the man is unhurt. She learns that his name is Tōya Kanō, and that he is
Lissibith
Jun 21, 2014 rated it it was ok
Welp! I think I'm about done with Millenium Snow.

It's not bad. I still like our main trio. But eh... I'm just tired. I'm tired of reading things that I feel I can predict, and moreover I'm tired of the places where a story surprises me not being genuinely clever but so absolutely ridiculous that no one could have seen it coming.

There's a couple stories here. The first is... okay. I feel like I'm saying that a lot. But it is. The characters are okay, the plot is okay, the new character is okay. T
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Oct 13, 2010 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

In this volume, there was some development between the main three, as well as a surprise with Yamimaru, Toya’s bat companion (who is adorable). There was a problem with a haunting that they worked through, and them being lost. And then we got introduced to a new character, Kei, Chiyuki’s cousin, who is extremely protective.

I am really enjoying this series. It’s very cute, and the humor works really well for me. The romance is slowly budding, and I’m look
Jody Mena
Aug 02, 2011 added it
Shelves: manga
This second book of Millenium Snow was very entertaining, but also very frustrating! It was a lot of comedy and drama, and a few romantic scenes. The romance and drama were a little bit predictable, but the comedic parts made me laugh, so I was smiling all the way through. Kei was a character that I could understand, but who still freaked me out – tying Chiyuki up was a bit much. The biggest surprise of the book was Yamimaru – that is one sexy bishounen bat-man! He’s definitely my favorite chara ...more
Abigail Cobos
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Do you like romance and vampires just animated then you will love Chuyuki and Toya .Chuyuki is a girl who was born with a heart problem and the doctors said she was to live up to fifteen,but then she meet toya a vampire who has the opposite problem where he live up to one thousand years and toya is at the age of eighteen where he needs to find a life time human partner that he can suck there blood for the 1000 or millennium years of his lifespan.Early in the book there is a point where chuyuki o ...more
Dexter
There's no denying it... this manga is pretty awful. The art and the writing both are kind of all over the place, and sometimes hard to understand. Even aside from this, the plot isn't all that great either, and the characters are... confusing. The only one with any kind of consistent personality is Satsuki, who is just the cheerful random one. Toya and Chiyuki are just all over the place.

The only reason why I'll still claim a certain fondness for Millennium Snow is because it's Bisco Hatori, an
Sarai
Apr 20, 2008 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: manag
Recommended to Sarai by: Read the 1st volume had to see about 2nd
Shelves: manga
This is a continuation of Millenium Snow 1 and we are introduced to a new character that throws a hiccup in the plans. Kei a young man that took care of Chiyuki from the time she was born until he went to America. He has loved her during that time and is upset to see by Toya and S. it was an interesting storying line but I didn't care for it as much as the first couple. I thought the ghost one was weird as well but it did help them grow closer as a couple.
Shiori
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Christina
Nov 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2013, fantasy, japanese, manga, ya
Millennium Snow is altogether just good fun. It's a nice story, isn't overdone, with well developed characters that you can really get a feel for. You can definitely tell that this is Bisco Hatori's early work from some of the character proportions, but I don't find it getting in the way of the story, either.

I'm excited at the notion of Volume Three one day making its way Stateside...
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 2 (MeruPuri, #2)
  • The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 5
  • Bloody Kiss, Vol. 02
  • Yurara, Vol. 1
  • Special A, Vol. 02 (Special A, #2)
  • Backstage Prince, Vol. 1 (Backstage Prince, #1)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Godchild, Volume 02
  • Punch!, Vol. 1 (Punch!, #1)
  • Absolute Boyfriend, Vol. 2
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 1
Japanese: 葉鳥ビスコ

Bisco Hatori born August 30 is a Japanese manga artist. Bisco Hatori is a pseudonym; she states that the name has special meaning to her. She has worked for such magazines as LaLa. Her manga debut was A Moment of Romance in LaLa DX. Her first series was Millennium Snow. However, the comedy Ouran High School Host Club is her breakout hit.

More about Bisco Hatori

Millennium Snow (4 books)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 1 (Millennium Snow, #1)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 3 (Millennium Snow, #3)
  • Millennium Snow, Vol. 4 (Millennium Snow, #4)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Alexis (Ace Security, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Unlucky in Love (Lucky, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Secret (Mercy Kilpatrick, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Difference Between Us (Opposites Attract #2)
  • Bullets & Bonfires
  • White Lace and Promises
    $3.99 $0.99
  • To Commit (The Broken Roads #2)
  • The Yard Rose
  • Otherkin
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Driven by Fire (Fire, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taken, Not Spurred (Lone Star Burn, #1)
  • One Summer Day in Rome
    $11.99 $2.99
  • Sixth Grave on the Edge (Charley Davidson, #6)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Chasing Down a Dream: A Blessings Novel
  • The Pursuit of Love
    $11.99 $1.99
  • After the War Is Over: A Novel
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Kissing Mr. Right (Colorado Hearts #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Riding the Storm (ACRO, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • It Had to Be Him (It Had to Be #1)
  • The Love Goddess' Cooking School
    $10.99 $2.99
  • That Way Again
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Never Let Go (Haven, Montana #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Forever Surprised (Forever Bluegrass #6)
    $2.99 $1.49