Start by marking “Fringe Benefits” as Want to Read:
Fringe Benefits

Fringe Benefits

Flatmates. Best friends. Casual lovers.

Life’s good—a friends-with-benefits deal works perfectly with her male flatmates, but Marie Wright secretly craves more. A hot threesome. Erotic pleasure. Silken touches from both Shane and Kelvin. One hot summer day the sensual tension explodes between the three friends. For Marie each caress is a slice of ecstasy. It’s seductive m
Published November 12th 2014 by Munro Press (first published November 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Fringe Benefits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fringe Benefits

Start your review of Fringe Benefits
LMR
Jun 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers 18+ Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Shelley Munro, Booksprout
Fringe Benefits by Shelley Munro Fringe Benefits By: Shelley Munro
She's Craving More... Are They Ready To Fill Her Every Desire?!
ON Again, OFF Again... Friends with Bennies & Flatmates is what they are, but she's just tired of the Status Quo & always waiting in the wings for them to be on the outs with their flavour of the month...
When's it gonna be her turn to claim the Se*y Trio she's constantly dreaming about, & is there something she's missing brewing between the Hot Smexy Duo she's rooming with?!
I was granted an ARC
Jenny Harris
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Marie Wright, Kelvin Green, & Shane Coulter. These are three roommates who have found that though they say two they have found that three are better than one. Marie is not a small women and when both of the guys new girlfriends tend to put her down she pulls back. The boys aren't happy and they ware willing to do whatever is needed to get the woman they feel is theirs back on track
Amy
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Both Shane and Kelvin are good guys-- all three truly care about each other. They have a friends with benefits arrangement that says not to bring "unruly" romantic emotions or jealousy into it, but a new job offer threatens to upend their happy home and get things unruly.

It's a short story, around 50 pages or so, and jumps right into the sexy stuff without neglecting the emotional side. They've already broken the rules and fallen in love, they just don't know yet.

It teases the mmf angle, which
Kitt
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great, steamy menage short story about three people (2M, 1F) who have a "roommates with benefits" arrangement. What happens when they try to turn it into something permanent? Read this sexy short to find out.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading this story, I couldn't put it down. I read the book in one day.This author is an awesome writer.I cannot wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.

Tanya
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She had a friends with benefit with two men at different times. Although she had a secret desire. She wants them both at the same time.could this happen? Will it be as she expected? Can it be more than a one time thing? See what will happen

Scarolet Ellis
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great book to read for a short sitting. I loved reading it very much it was a hot and steamy book to read. I recommend this book for anyone who wants a quick steamy hot read.

Barbara
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A short fast read of 58 pages this is Marie Wright and her two flatmates Shane and Kelvin and what they go through to be together a hot, steamy read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Kim F
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong characters. I want to read more from this author.

Karen
Jun 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the ideal book when you are after a quick
hot read that is still well written and well though out.
Rêvvâ Tênâg
Oct 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A really well written and edited short book full of hot scenes, both FM and MFM
Steph
Emilie
Feb 14, 2010
Kathryn
Jun 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Complications times 3... what an understatement. This short faced paced read is a look into a menage relationship forming between friends.

Nice for when wanting to read a menage romance in one sitting.

I received an advanced copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an unbiased , honest review.
Lisa
Apr 20, 2017
Christina
May 21, 2010
Jake
Dec 30, 2014
Vivian Chrisman
Having her cake and eating it too....

Marie has a roomie-with-benefits agreement with Shane and Kelvin. So far, it's worked for them all but Marie wants more. One day of some fun in the sun has her thinking it might be possible to have it all. Until one roomie drops a "bomb". Will Marie lose everything? This was a hot, sexy, fast-paced read. It also reminds you that communication is key in any relationship no matter how many people are in it.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and
Jennifer Tyler
Tracy Benard
Apr 17, 2015
Tracey Crawford
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Super cute little story. Fast Fun read. I always like the ones where they start as friends. Love a happy ending. I love that it's filthy and romantic at the same time.

Jewel
Heather
Cassandra
Kyla
Jul 18, 2013
USA Today Bestselling author, Shelley lives in Auckland, New Zealand with her husband and a rambunctious puppy.

Typical New Zealanders, Shelley and her husband left home for their big OE soon after they married (translation of New Zealand speak - big overseas experience). A year long adventure lengthened to six years of roaming the world. Enduring memories include being almost sat on by a mountain

News & Interviews