Start by marking “Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard #6)” as Want to Read:
Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard #6)

Only for Her Dragon

(Dragon Guards #6)

Book 6 in the Dragon Guard series. The books can be read as stand-alone stories, but it is advisable to read them in order to get the most enjoyment from the series.

There Are No Coincidences...
The last bachelor in a Force of elite Dragon Guardsmen, Aaron O'Brien decided long ago that single was the only way to be. Mates and children and happily ever after were for his br
Published January 27th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Only for Her Dragon, please sign up.
Kaleigh Omg! Sorry i had to laugh when i saw this. There's literally a ton of books in this series. I know this comment was posted like 3 years ago, but as of…moreOmg! Sorry i had to laugh when i saw this. There's literally a ton of books in this series. I know this comment was posted like 3 years ago, but as of today there are something like 34 books in this series. I haven't gotten very far in the series yet. Im about 45% through the bundle that contains books #1-7. Im just starting Royce and Kyra's story now. (less)

Tonya
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hmm, what to say about this book besides that it's amazing. Just like all the other Dragon Guard books by Julia Mills. I absolutely love this book and the entire season (Devon is still mine btw).

Aaron is the last single dragon of the Dragon Guards. He would always laugh when one of his brethern found their mate, he would tease and say he would always be a bachelor. Well, the guys get their pay back in this book and everything he said to them, to make fun of them, has come back to bite him in the
T.M. Payne
Book: Only for Her Dragon
Author: Julia Mills
Publication Date: 1/27/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

Aaron and Charlene's book

The last of the bachelors on the team Aaron knows who his mate is. And although he has tried to stay away the need to be closer is overwhelming him. Charlene finally knows the secret now thanks to her friend Sam and although she is hurt she understands.

The only thoughts Charlie has lately are of Aaron the man who kissed her and neve
Rebecca Larsen
5 Stars

Another great read by Julia Mills. With plenty of twists and turns, and one heck of a surprise that awaits your reading pleasure in this story.

The hunt continues for the traitor, Andrew, in this story. And Aaron must convince Dr. Charlene Gallagher that what she has witnessed is real. But Charlene has her own surprise in store for him.

This is a well written story, and I can not wait to see how Julia tops this one. I highly recommend this story to all paranormal fans.

Merged review:

5 Sta
Heather andrews
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Aaron may be a beast but that boy sure is considerate, "our first time will not be a quickie and I will not leave you when it's over." Everyone knows I like my men bossy, and alpha and I loved the scenes where Aaron's dragon would come through, "his dragon growled, puffing smoke and pushing the man to ease their mate's discomfort." I really wish there were more scenes of his dragon becoming dominant. Sometimes it's good to have brothers who are already mated it means you can learn from their pas ...more
Patti Snyder
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the sixth book in The Dragon Guard Series. Julia Mills has really done a fantastic job of keeping her females strong and her men sexy. Reading about a confirmed bachelor like Aaron crumbling at the sight of Dr. Charlene Galleghar is enough to make you smile. Aaron is trying to convince her that she is his mate . She is in denial that dragons exist even though she has seen Anya shift on her wedding day. She feels betrayed that her best friend Sam lied to her, even if it was by omission. A ...more
Charlene Bauer
Jan 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Only for Her Dragon

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this book. The couple is incredible, the dialogue straightforward. No games in this one. Complete openness and honesty for these two.

There are plenty of surprises, and of course the traitor is still around. I know you are just gonna fall in love with these guys as much as I did.

Ms Julia has done a wonderful job here. Go get it and read it. You won't be sorry.
Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dragon-guards
Favorite Lines “Well, hell, I’m your mate aren’t I?”

“Aaron get your dragon ass in here! I’m a freakin’ fairy!”

“You are my equal in every way. Actually better than me in most. I love you from the top of your amazing brain to the tip of your cute little toes and everything in between.”

“Thank you so very much for everything . I love you to the moon and back.”
“To the moon and back, huh? I might just take you up on that.”

“Teacht anseo, maite. Teacht, mo chroi”
“Come here, mate. Come, my heart.”

HOLY DR
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Shelves: paranormal, adult, romance
I received this book from WLK Book Promotions in return for a fair and honest review.

The last bachelor has finally met his match in Charlie, Sam's best friend. They met at the end of Devon's book and this story pretty much starts from there. There are wrinkles to smooth out, you know, like the appearance of dragons and other such 'stuff' but although Charlie has her meltdown, once she starts processing, she deals with it quite well.

Aaron, although he knows that he is in for a rip-roaring time fr
Mystipul
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
wOOHOO Julia did it again, if I could give this 6 Stars I would. This was an awesome book and a wonderful continuation of the Dragon guard saga. There is lots of exciting new discoveries to be made in tis story and revelations of the past that I'm sure is all just clues to the final glorious end. In this book you discover new secrets about Charlie. Whom we all thought was just another doctor at the hospital.. but Oh we are ever so wrong.. but I'm not gonna spill the beans here.. you have to read ...more
Staci Simmons
Jan 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book #6 in the Dragon Guard Series by Julia Mills. I have to say each book becomes my favorite. There's always something new going on in these stories. They constantly keep you wanting more. Once I start to read them, I cannot put them down. I highly recommend this series if you love strong, sexy dragons and tough women that put them in their place. These books are definitely a must read!!

Merged review:

Jacklynn Sizemore
Shelves: favorites
This amazing and oh so WOW story is about Aaron and Charlie how Fate Will Not Be Denied. I love when they find out what Charlie really is it is so awesome to and how strong she is about everything. The way all the Dragon Guards and their friends hunt for the traitor brother who hurt so many. To find out more about this amazing and wonderful story grad your copy today it's so so so a must read!!!!!!
Pam
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating! Love these Dragon's!

If you love Dragon shifter books, this is definitely the one to read. Aaron finding his mate. Charlie discovering the secrets that lay hidden inside her. Maybe this time the traitor will be caught and held accountable for his actions. Sound interesting? Get your copy and start reading. I give it 5***** stars... from a Fan... Pam James.
Caissy Boudreau
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!! This book is freaking amazing. But be careful there are a few surprises. I love this author and her books. This series is one of my all time favorite series. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Grab your copy today!!!
Peg
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mills-julia
Only For Her Dragon

This series is awesome. It's a good thing it's the weekend since it's after 3 a.m. and I just now finished reading Aaron's and Charlie's (Charlene's) story. Each one of the fated mates bring their own unique gifts to their mates. This was no different. I loved reading this book and can't wait to read the rest of this series.
Angela Cruz
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a paranormal romance with a touch of mystery. The sixth book in The Dragon Guard Series, could be read as a stand alone but I advise you to read the other books first to understand the complete story, you will not be disappointed. I recommend this book for adults only, there is some hot scenes in this book. I really enjoyed this book, even though it is linked to the other books it has it own story. Sometimes love at first sight is hard to believe, but when love comes in the form of a hun ...more
Judy Lewis
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So Drago-licious! I am so in love with this series! Only For Her Dragon is the sixth book of the amazing Dragon Guard Series by Julia Mills and each book just gets better and more exciting! Mills has done a fabulous job of continuing the magical saga of the lives and loves of the sexy Dragon Guard. The story is original, exciting, magical, powerful, compelling, thrilling, riveting, endearing, heartwarming, romantic, sensual and arousing. A wonderful and varied cast of characters that are we ...more
Karen Voitik
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
>Book Review - Only For Her Dragon

> I received this book from the author and Paranormal Romance and Authors that Rock. I am an independent reviewer. This book is the sixth novel in the Dragon Guard Series. This book has an HEA, but the story is really the sixth installment of a much larger issue the Dragon Guard is fighting. There are a lot of characters and backstory that may be confusing if a reader is not familiar with the previous books.

>Aaron is the confirmed bachelor of the Dragon
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4 Only For Her Stars ~

(No Spoilers)

Only for Her Dragon is book six in the Dragon Guards series by Julia Mills. I enjoyed this book with its twists and turns, and one heck of a surprise.

What can I say only that we get some big surprises throughout the book. The story does wrap up and wow, just wow what an ending. The author focus on our leads Aaron and Charlie, so the plot takes secondary to them. I like that our couple have a little bit of a history and Charlie is so very open minded and t
Anna Salamatin
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This 6th installment is Aaron & Charlene's story. And what a story it is! Dr. Charlene Gallagher is about to go through some things she can't explain and see some things she that seem unexplainable, because, together, Charlie & Aaron are a fulfillment of a Promise made by the Fairy Princess Ailsa which of course was not known til now as Charlie was adopted by a nurse and her detective husband, which is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. ....So, in the mist of all this going on, ...more
Lisa
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is one of my favourite series and this instalment does not disappoint.

Aaron found his mate at the end of 'Saved By Her Dragon' but being human, Charlie has never seen a dragon before and so does what comes naturally to her and she runs. Charlie is a woman of medicine and science so taking a step into the world of Dragonshifters requires a major shift in her thinking. But the Universe is never wrong and there is something actually quite magical about her. Charlie makes Aaron work hard
Book Junky Girls
Jan 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Neither Charlie or Aaron were looking for a forever relationship, but the fates knew the two were meant to be. Now if only they would both get on board with it.

Finding out about Dragons came as a shock to Charlie, so much so she ran off to a cabin in the woods. But she couldn't hide forever and Aaron isn't really all that patient.

Aaron is eating crow, after telling everyone how he'd be the eternal bachelor he falls hard for the good doctor. He's cocky and confident even if he didn't think he wan
Eva Mcfarden
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Aaron and Charlie's story begins with Charlie running away. She saw the mythical creature. Were her eyes seeing things only from fairy tales? Taking time to be alone, to sort out what she knows she saw. Finally she contacts her best friend Sam to get answers to questions, only Sam and her new family can answer.

Charlie feels the attraction and pull towards Aaron. She can't keep him out of her thoughts. Aaron comes to her and gives her the answers to all her questions. Their love is true and as t
Bonnie Rediske-
Shelves: paranormal
In proper form, Julia Mills did not disappoint with this one. I felt like a total cheating scumbag for falling in love with yet another of the guard. Aaron is smooth, sexy and has just the right does of cockiness to bring you to your knees.
Charlie is a smart doctor who has decided that she must be losing her mind, dragons do not exist and she is not going to be getting involved with this arrogant man who has invaded her brain. Charlie is full of secrets that she does not even know about.

The stor
C.A. Szarek
Sep 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Awesome book!

I absolutely loved this book! I love this series! Mills' writing just get better as the books go on. I want criticism is it this one seemed as if the romance was a bit rushed. It's not a concept that I'm not used to because the couples are fated and usually are pretty hot for each other. But it was a bit too fast. That didn't make me like it less it just made it harder to "feel" what they're feeling. Like I like to want to do when I disappear into a good book. However, it did carry-
Kristina
Jan 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to the Dragon Guard series! Only for Her Dragon was well written and a fast, but enjoyable read.

I really love the romance in this book combined with all the different paranormal elements. The dragon mythology becomes stronger with every book in the series and I really enjoy that aspect as well! The characters have great chemistry as always and the always lovable banter between the guys is hilarious.

There was a lot less action in this book, I felt, which is why I gave it
Laurel Johnson
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book from Julia Mills in her Dragon Guard Series! I have had a soft spot for Aaron from the beginning and I absolutely love Charlie!!

Aaron and Charlie's story is full of so twists, turns and love. Andrew is still on the loose and planning the demise of the Dragon Guard. Charlie sees what she believes is a myth and runs. Aaron must not only hunt down his brother but convince Charlie she is his and what she saw is real. Sydney continues to surprise in her wisdom.

I love this book and
Rose
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!!! I am flabbergasted!!!! Totally flummoxed!!!! I just don’t know what to think, except that I CAN’T wait for the next book in this series!!!!

This is Aaron’s story, but it is SO much more. Aaron is the jokester! The one that is SO very sure he can avoid what the Universe has set in motion. In Saved by Her Dragon we saw him start fall for Charlie, Dr. Charlene Gallagher. But when she accidentally saw Anya shift Charlie was so confused she shut herself away from everyone.

There are some partic
Rosa Maria Garcia
Jan 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Series

Loved this story; you could feel their pain, sorrow, pleasure, happiness, and you just want more. Like what is going to happen next and you just want to finish the book. It has enough action, hot scenes, and romance to keep your attention that you don't t want to stop reading. The entire series is just awesome and hope to read more about the rest of the characters.
Stacy Bradley
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love this book! Strong minded beautiful magical woman, meets her match in a hunky wise ass dragon man! You cant go wrong with Julia's magical story telling...it drags you into their world and makes you want to be a part of their huge loveable family! I love how they are all mentioned in every story and how they all flow together amazingly...Julia is truly a gifted author! Cant wait for the next installment!
Angela
5 Star Book Wow OMG the best book ever

Wow 5 stars all the way around I loved this book so much I can't wait for the next wondering what is going to happen next is going to drive me batty I loved Aaron & Charlie story so much OMG I just love all of her books I need to next book now lol please hurry with the next book Julia
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Rescue Team Nine: Life Struggle
  • Forever Blue (Ruby Blue #4)
  • Dancing with the Devil (The Thorne Trilogy, #3)
  • Shadowlord (Shadow Born Trilogy, #3)
  • Healed by the Dragon: Part 1 (Stonefire Dragons, #4 part 1 of 4)
  • Hearts of the Anemoi Bundle (Hearts of the Anemoi, #1-3)
  • Wantin (Wantin #1)
  • Shifters Gone Alpha
  • The Dragon and The Vampire (Supernatural Enforcement Bureau, #1)
  • Full Circle (Gables of Legacy, #6)
  • The Magic of Highland Dragons (The Clan MacCoinnach, #1)
  • Animus (Sleeping Dragons, #1)
  • Web of Bones (Dragon Mage, #2)
  • Hot & Spicy (De La Cruz Saga, #1)
  • The Seacrest (Paines Creek Beach #1)
  • Original Sin (Crimson Shadow Series)
  • Deception Peak (Ian's Realm Saga, #1)
  • Romancing the Paranormal: All New Tales
Mom of two rockin' girls, Reader of everything, Author of The Dragon Guards series and many more surprises to come!

I am a sarcastic,sometimes foul-mouthed, not afraid to drink a beer, always southern woman with 2 of the most amazing teenage daughters,
a menagerie of animals and a voracious appetite for reading who recently decided to write the storied running through her brain. I read my first boo

Dragon Guards (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guards, #1)
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
  • Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #3)
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #7)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Her Dragon, His Demon (Dragon Guards, #9)
  • The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #10)
  • Her Mad Dragon (Dragon Guards, #11)
“There’s nothing you can tell me I haven’t heard once and tried twice.” 1 likes