Start by marking “Transmonstrified” as Want to Read:
Transmonstrified

Transmonstrified

(Monster Haven shorts 1.1, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 5.5)

R.L. Naquin, author of the Monster Haven series, shares an assortment of stories from places just outside the world we know. These pages are filled with friendly monsters, dueling witches, floating ice fish, chupacabra taxidermy, and escalators leading to Heaven and Hell.

This collection includes two brand-new Monster Haven tales. Find out how Riley got his job in “Reaper’
Published January 25th 2015 by Bottle Cap Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Transmonstrified, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transmonstrified

Dec 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
As a fan of R.L. Naquin's Monster Haven series when I found out that the Transmonstrified short story collection contained 2 never before seen stories set in that world I knew I had to buy it. It actually contains 5 Monster Haven stories (3 of which were published separately so I'd already read them) but I didn't realise how many other stories would be included. In total the collection contains 22 stories and poems 2 set in the world of the author's new Mount Olympus series and 15 that are compl ...more
Nanou
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fairytale
hiiiiiii elles sont toutes bien ces nouvelles, Riley ♥ Maurice ♥ Zoey ♥ les Cupidons ♥ la Gorgogne ♥ les LASAGNES COSMIQUES ♥ !!!!
chucklesthescot
Jan 28, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook, fiction, uf-pnr
My main reason for getting this was to have a paperback version of the excellent Monster Haven short stories that I've read and to get the unreleased ones as well. It was well worth it for that! I'm not going to fully review the Monster Haven ones that I've read as I reviewed them on Goodreads already. I haven't reviewed the poetry as I hate poetry, or a couple of the stories that didn't interest me ie gangsters.

1)Shampoo Girl (Monster Haven-new)
Kam the djinn is on a solo mission to collect a so
Carrie
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I picked up this book just so I could finally say I’d finished the entire Monster Haven series.

I had already read a few of these stories and have some experience in the Unamused Muse world, too, but these were still fun, quick stories to read. The two new stories in the Monster Haven world were about Kam and Riley. The Kam story was adorable and, having read one of the spin-off books, I wish her own series had the same light heartedness to it. She solves a sort of mystery and does her job all i
Dee Geeky Family
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: rl-naquin
I'm a sucker for these kinds of stories. Although the description hardly touches the main storyline it gives you that immediate feeling of "this is going to be fun!". The hidden world of monsters is in trouble and they need help. This light hearted book series, which is a complete and finished series, has a way of getting to you. The monsters become humane and at some point tears are involved. Anyone with a weakness for the underdogs should read this.
Karine
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
snippets of fun! I enjoyed getting extra details on monster haven, but I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into the imagination of the author. The off the wall imagination in both lighter and darker stories: new worlds and refreshing and scary tales, too. I'm floored!
Relina Skye
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
R.L. Naquin presents "Transmonstrified: Stories from Monster Haven and Other Places Close to Home". Overall, this novel is a combination of short stories and poems. If you liked the Monster Haven series than you'll definitely love this collection.
Angie Hackett
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Some very good tales in here including some Monster Haven shorts.
Melindeeloo
Jan 27, 2015 marked it as finish-later
This is a collection of poems and shorts and not all of them are Monster Haven ones - and I'd already read some of the ones that were.
Natasha
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love these stories

I think I would enjoy reading more from this author very creative and original really fun stories to read would recommend
KR Garland
Aug 18, 2017
Jackie
Jun 09, 2016
Jesi
rated it did not like it
Jul 27, 2015
May 20, 2015
Elentarri
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: anthologies
Collection of short stories and some poetry. Fun and entertaining.
Sue Salazar
Feb 28, 2015
Katherine Davis
Feb 19, 2015
Sam
Jan 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Rachel is the author of the urban fantasy Monster Haven series from Carina Press. She believes in magic, the power of love, good cheese, lucky socks, and putting things off until stress gets them done faster at the last minute. Her home is Disneyland, despite her current location in Kansas.
Be among the special peeps who get all the R.L. Naquin updates first by sign

Monster Haven (7 books)
  • Monster in My Closet (Monster Haven, #1)
  • Pooka in My Pantry (Monster Haven, #2)
  • Fairies in My Fireplace (Monster Haven, #3)
  • Golem in My Glovebox (Monster Haven, #4)
  • Demons in My Driveway (Monster Haven, #5)
  • Phoenix in My Fortune (Monster Haven, #6)