Start by marking “Inappropriate (Bristol Island, #2)” as Want to Read:
Inappropriate (Bristol Island, #2)

Inappropriate

(Bristol Island #2)

A New Standalone Bristol Island Tale.

Cohen is a man apart on Bristol Island—an outcast loved by all but separated by his position within the community. Dylan is the newest resident in town, but she arrives with a dark secret and a desire to keep it buried.

But when burning attraction is thrown into the mix, his job and her secrets are quickly forgotten—that is until one impe
Published February 22nd 2015

Start your review of Inappropriate (Bristol Island, #2)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Finn Inappropriate Tite by SueBee_zpsmvy8h2d4.jpg
 photo Ina cover xB by sb_zpskq6ymddr.gif
 photo ina story xB by sb_zpsoqqh4o7y.gif
★★★★! Inappropriate (stand-alone) book 2 of 3. Budding affair with neighbor doctor becomes inappropriate after pelvic exam!

Books in Bristol Island series are Stand-alones, but most enjoyed if read in order:
Book 1: The Fight For Us
Book 2: Innappropriate
Book 3: Untitled

Inappropriate is the stand-alone book 2 is the Bristol Island series. It opens up to erotic romance writer Dylan Corbett meeting her neighbor doctor Cohen Jessup, Co for tUntitled
order:
Bookexam!
Christy
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 5e8acb82-d2c8-4688-9a10-2a13c3f7e97a_zps1d81a80f.jpg

I’ve read quite a few books by this author, and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. I loved the element of forbidden romance and the way the story made me feel. As always, Finn's writing is exceptional, her characters are well developed and the story is equal parts steamy, emotional and beautiful.

Dylan Corbett is a
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5~3.75 Stars!!

description

“It hurts to want something so much that you can’t have.”

When you pick a book from this author you know what to expect – angst, which it’s done very well every damn time and well written hot steamy sex scenes that I guarantee will leave you hot and bothered. Elizabeth Finn delivered here an enjoyable read, a raw, lovely romance, a story thclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4 Stars!

I know I'm going to get two things when I read an Elizabeth Finn book....

and

Oh....and how could I forget? An asshole hero you just can't help but love.

I can't say this was my favorite EF read, but I did enjoy it.

I guess I just didn't really buy the whole "inappropriate"ness of their relationship.

I must be the most unethical person on the planet but I didn't see anything all
Jennifer Kyle
Jan 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Dr. Jessup Stars!

”It hurts to want something so much that you can't have.”

description

Romance writer Dylan Corbett is all settled into her Bristol Island cottage amongst the backdrop of a hard hitting winter. Dylan loves the idea of love but hasn’t been involved with anyone in several years.

”In truth, she didn’t’ fall at all, hadn’t for years. Her heart had numbed to them long ago, six years before to be exact. She loved the idea of them. But she didn’t love the reality of them.”

When her neighbor knocks on her door to inyears.
Stars!
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Angst whores such as myself

4.5 Ethically Inappropriate Stars!

***It's LIVE***http://amzn.to/18emlCT

photo 819A8C68-55D5-4F04-B08A-054E64413010_zpslmzkqkkt.jpg

It hurts to want something so much that you can't have.

Elizabeth Finn is one of those authors that I go into a book knowing I've got a journey ahead of me. Her plot lines are usually fairly true to life and full of angst. Honestly, she's the que
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He wanted to feel all of her- every inch. The woman he couldn't ethically fuck, he wanted to fuck six ways to Sunday without a single socially acceptable barrier between them.

There's one thing that you know for sure when you finish an Elizabeth Finn book; the woman does angst and she does it well. If you like borderline asshole heroes, vulnerable but yet strong in their own right heroinclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Catarina
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Inappropriate Stars,

Dylan is an erotic romance writer who’s running away from a past mistake. She decides to take some time off to re-inspire and chooses to secluded island of Bristol. When she gets there she immediately meets her neighbor and they are immediately attracted to each other. Only to find out the next day that he’s the only doctor in the island, and she his first patient off day, making anything between them inappropriate.
But when they are neighbors and keep bumping on each other, how long
Anna

BUY LINK:

Inappropriate (Bristol Island Standalone Books Book 2) by Elizabeth Finn http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TCPKTVY/r...

February 22nd! Be sure to CLICK this sizzler !!!

Swoon !!! Ladies you're gonna love this one ❤❤❤

Meanwhile .... Someone call me a doctor ! Preferable Dr. Cohen Jessup

Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book – Inappropriate (Bristol Island #2)
Author – Elizabeth Finn
Publication Date – February 22, 2015
Genre – Romance
Type – Companion Series
Cliffhanger – No
Rating –4.5 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary Copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
So, when I first finished this book, I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars but the more I thought about it and let the shock factor sink in – I have now decided to up the ante to 4.5.  Not just because I got used to the “Inappropriateness” of it, but because of that – it was original – it was unique and it was memorable.

What a strange, inapproprreview.Stars
ComplimentaryRomance
 –Finn
Publication#2)
 –
Jen
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Steph Worne
This was a solid 4.5 stars for me! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and the half a mark was the fact that I did get very frustrated with the heroine more than once! "Inappropriate" was my first read from Elizabeth Finn, and I was not disappointed in the least. In fact, I was so pleasantly surprised. I actually found her writing to be very impressive, and at times her voice reminded me of one of my favorite authors; Nina Lane. I also enjoyed the fact that this book is from "the Bristol Island" series, an ...more
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Dylan moves to Bristol Island and quickly gets to know her only neighbor, Cohen, who is quite yummy. Unfortunately, when she needs some birth control pills, she finds out Mr. Yummy is actually Dr. Yummy...and he has a friend Mr. Speculum that makes things really awkward.

Dylan was really interesting...I loved that she was a romance writer but of course, she has a secret and it takes a while to get to know what it is. The one thing we do know is that she hasn't been with a man for six years.

I re
Jamie
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I’ve been a fan of Elizabeth Finn for quite some time now.. her writing style never fails to suck me in with her hero’s that are always hot, women that are always interesting , usually a medium amount of angst –although in a few books the angst level rose to epic proportions- , and of course LOVE. Once again, Elizabeth has delivered and she did it in spades. I dare say, this may very well be my favorite book of hers to date. No lie. It was that good. It was so good, that as soon as I
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

"And how exactly does one go about refusing to treat a patient? 'Sorry, ma'am, I can't stick a speculum up your pussy because I'd rather be fucking it'"."

This is the second Bristol Island tale, with Island native Doctor Cohen Jessup and new resident Dylan Corbett.

Dylan is a romance writer who is seeking solace and a quiet life. It's not long before her sexy neighbour is knocking on her door and she gets the inspiration for her new male lead in the book that she just started writing.

When Dylan turns up for her doctors★★★
Jen
I LOVED this book and hope life calms down enough for me to write a proper review. Elizabeth Finn is my new go to author for quality angst with a side of over the top sexual tension.
Elizabeth Finn
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
INAPPROPRIATE is now live!! Happy release day!
AJ
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 hot, angsty and Inappropriate stars

And OMG, I loved it!

The second book in the Bristol Island series takes us back to the isolated community of Bristol, and an all-consuming yet forbidden romance between hot, local doctor, Cohen, and new-to-town, reclusive romance novelist, Dylan.

Cohen was born and raised on Bristol Island but left to pursue a medical career. He is now back as the only doctor in town and he lives a lonely life because of it – unable to become too involved with peop
maggieandteddy
3.5 stars.
I almost DNF'd at about 29%. I reread my friend Jen's review-- Then, I went back and read again to 41% or so. It was starting to get hot & heavy. There's a sweet meet cute. and awkward attractions (inappropriate?) No, I don't think so, but the small town folks might think otherwise.
There's a huge secret that Dylan is keeping. How it's discovered makes the situation worse.
I think that the personalities could have been more developed.
There is no shortage of sexy times.
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog

3.5 Stars

“Our past only has the power we give it, and I think you’re giving yours too much.”

We really enjoyed the first book in this series so excitedly jumped feet first into the waters of Bristol Island once again. This time to join Cohen and Dylan the single sexy neighbours; one a hot yummy Doctor – the other a slightly reclusive and mysterious Author. We should mention that although this is a series these books can be read as standalones.

‘The truth was she didn’t know how to stop wanting him. She didn’t knowstandalones.
‘The
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015

✯✯✯1/2 Stars

‘The truth was she didn’t know how to stop wanting him. She didn’t know hostandalones.
‘The
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
3.5 stars....

Sweet book but I think all the drama was unnecessary.
Just could not get into it!
Bubu
Aug 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cr, 4-stars
3.5-4 stars

True to her style, Elizabeth Finn's Inappropriate pulls out all the emotions needed for an angsty and thought-provoking book, although nowhere near as angsty as Unforgiven. I know I keep coming back to that book when I review one of EF's other ones, but hey, I have yet to read a more angst-filled story than Unforgiven.

After a disastrous mistake that saw her life ruined six years ago, Dylan Corbett settles on Bristol Island; low population, remote, quiet. She's an author of erotic romances and hopes she can finally
Polly
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: talk-dirty-to-me
Long story short I just never bought them as a couple.
Way too wordy and contrived drama.
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Inappropriate (Bristol Island #2) by Elizabeth Finn
5 stars!!

“To err is human; to forgive, divine.”

I have read the majority of Elizabeth Finn’s books and I can easily say that this is her best one yet. Elizabeth Finn is one of those authors that are still relatively unknown and her work needs to be read, it deserves to be read. She always pens a perfectly balanced book full of angst, emotion and romance. As soon as I started reading Inappropriate I was hooked and I was pulled into the/>
Mariam
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED IT!
Pamela
Feb 25, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, reviewed
Virginia Hill
I have things to say about this one. I hope I can do it justice...In the meantime, where I've shelved it says a lot. However, it made me realize I do not have a shelf designated exceptionally hot! The first book in the series, "The Fight for Us," was a top favorite of mine last year. I don't see how "Inappropriate" won't end up with that honor for this year. This was a forbidden love story done oh-so right! Thank you, Elizabeth Finn!!!
Anaïs
This review was originally posted on Fifty Shades of Books

4.5 out of 5 Stars

Dylan Corbett is new in the little recluse city of Bristol Island. It's a hidden small-town cut away from the mainland, and it's just what she is looking for to find inspiration for her new romance novel.

Cohen Jessup is curious about his new neighbor, and after two chance encounters with her, he is decided to ask her out on a date. But unfortunately, he doesn't get the chance to, and the next time he sees Dylan, it's in his doctor's office, where her feet are proppednovel.
CohenStars
DylanBooks
4.5
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

4 Appropriate

Source: eARC for Honest Review courtesy of Author

I have to admit that this book took me awhile to get ensnared. I don't know if I wasn't in the mood for the storyline or what, but I did have to put it down a few times and re-start it but, once I did get into it I fell in love with it.

There was such angst with the push and pull of these two. Dylan is a quiet writer who just moved to Bristol but has a past and a reason to being in Bristol. Cohen is the Bristol doctor where he practices where he grew up. Brought backAppropriate
Source:
« previous 1 3 next »
Elizabeth Finn is a multi-published contemporary romance author. Her passion is creating stories packed full of angsty believable conflicts, characters who leave you rooting for them, and romance that might just short-circuit your e-reader. She likes her characters flawed and scarred, but they always find the best part of themselves on their journey, and her readers find themselves devoted to her ...more

Bristol Island (2 books)
  • The Fight for Us (Bristol Island, #1)
“The woman he couldn’t ethically fuck, he wanted to fuck six ways to Sunday without a single socially acceptable barrier between them.” 5 likes
“Should you have refused to do the exam?”
“And how exactly does one go about refusing to treat a patient? ‘Sorry, ma’am, I can’t stick a speculum up your pussy because I’d rather be fucking it.”
0 likes