Start by marking “Worth It All (The McKinney Brothers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Worth It All (The McKinney Brothers, #3)

Worth It All

(The McKinney Brothers #3)

“Read Claudia Connor for a consistently raw and emotional love story,” recommends Carly Phillips. Now the swoon-worthy McKinney Brothers series from this bestselling author continues as JT, the youngest of the trio, discovers that only love can make him whole.

She’s fighting for control. . . . Paige Roberts learned to fend for herself growing up. Now she’s doing everything
Published April 19th 2016 by Loveswept

To ask other readers questions about Worth It All, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Claudia Hi there. Thank you for your question! It's actually not Lola's mom. But how cute was Lola? And Stephen with Lola! *sigh* JT, the youngest McKinney…moreHi there. Thank you for your question! It's actually not Lola's mom. But how cute was Lola? And Stephen with Lola! *sigh* JT, the youngest McKinney brother, lives far away in California and meets his own special girl completely new to the series. Thanks again and I hope you'll pre-order Worth It All and enjoy all the swoony moments with JT. (less)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
4 Sweet Stars

photo 7337085_zpshj2ahjsb.gif

* May have Mild spoilers*

Worth it all was so sweet. Like All the McKinney brothers I fell in love with JT. There is just something about this series that I just connect with. The characters are all amazing and the stories so touching. This book was no different. It was a beautiful, heartwarming love story. Worth it all was a easier read than the last one. No real angst just a nice easy light heart love story with an adorable little girl as a bonus.
JT was wonderful and so sweet. Th
Beverly
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The McKinney Brothers is such a sweet and fun series. I was just thinking about them when I heard JT’s book was releasing soon. So obviously, I jumped in as soon as I could.

JT is the youngest McKinney brother and I remember not loving JT when we met him in prior books, but this book takes place years after the others. He isn’t the cocky football player from his past, now JT is a successful biomedical engineer working to improve the life’s of amputees. Having an amputation himself he is well awa
Elizabeth
description
"There's always a prince."
Worth It All is the third book in The McKinney Brothers Series. Although it can be read as a stand-alone, I highly recommend reading the entire series to fully understand the dynamics between the characters. This series has been a delight to read because of the family relationships and the tender romantic themes.
description
"He needed to take a giant step back and think, because the things he was feeling were racing far into unknown territory."
JT is the youngest brother in
KAS
Dec 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
LOVED! THIS! SERIES!

Ms. Connor sure has a knack for developing the most swoon worthy males and introducing adorable, scrumptious little children for additional reading pleasure. This is the third book of the McKinney Brothers series, and we are gifted with yet another delectable, yet humble brother, who makes my toes tingle ;)

"He grinned, which was enough to make a woman stupid"

Eight years has passed since we first met nineteen year old, JT, in the first book of the series. He was quite cocky
Jeannine Allison
5 Stars (Second Read 7/9/2018)

5 Stars (First Read 5/4/2016)

description

Perfection. This book was exactly what I needed. It was light, heartfelt, and so damn sweet. Low on drama and with completely and totally dedicated MCs.

I LOVED JT... to be honest I didn't remember him from the other novels (I read them so long ago) but man, I'll never forget him again. He was awesome and I loved how he pursued Paige. He was hesitant and scared but he never ran scared and I really admired him for it. And Paige was the
Gi's Spot Reviews
They were everything I'd hoped for and more...
Just PERFECT!!! <3
Full review to follow...

Before reading:

OMFG, I can believe I got an ARC for this one!!!
I hope it's as good as the first, I loved Matt! Let's hope JT is as amazing! :)))
Kate's Corner
I can finally post my review

photo Wort it All_zpsoucp2ww0.jpg

I freely admit that when it comes to Ms. Connor that I am biased, from the Worth the Risk to Worth it All I am a huge fan.

In saying that this book is different to the others but I think that has more to do with the fact of Ms. Connor’s writing and that each brother is different.

I also had to wait almost a year for this to be released but you can’t disturb a genius. Laying it on a bit thick here I know but you get me drift.

Paige Roberts wants more in life. She’s
♥Rachel♥
Feb 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Both JT and Paige weren’t out looking for romance, but isn’t that always when it smacks you right up the head?! Both were hesitant and had a lot on their plate, but there is no stopping what the heart wants, especially when an adorable five year-old is involved. JT and Paige have been sharing stolen looks and heated glances every time he eats at the diner she works at. Their feelings begin to burn brighter and brighter when JT steps in to help Paige with her daughter, Casey, a five-year-old stru ...more
Jeanne
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5

This was a very sweet book. And by sweet, I mean mushy, sappy, complete with talk about handsome princes and a hero that says, "make love".

Oh, and let's not forget the PG 13 sex scenes. Lol. I wish I could roll my eyes and be my usual sarcastic self. The truth is, I loved it anyway. I didn't think the swoon factor of Matt from book one could be matched, but JT was just as perfect. I also have to say, that this author is really good at writing child characters, imo. Not every author can write
Lyndy Ann ♫
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have absolutely loved the McKinney brothers series each book has something special with the greatest characters and Worth It All is no exception it was wonderful and heart warming I loved every single word. I am sad now that this is over.

Suffering from McKinney withdrawals

Buffy sad photo: Sad Buffy sadbuffy.gif

JT “Jake” McKinney left home for California eight years ago after his accident he keeps in touch with his family but rarely visits them he finds it to hard to go home. He runs his own company with his friends developing cutt
Denisa
2.5/3 stars

Best thing I can say about this book... well, it was mediocre. I mean, it didn't even make me feel enough not to like it, it was just meh.

The characters were typical, those absolutely perfect people who are perfect together with the perfect people around and who think perfectly alike (yup, I said "perfect" so many times just so you can understand how this book made me feel).

At least bad books have something that makes them special (something bad, but still). This one, well, it had ab
Lisa
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley-arc
I couldn't wait to read JT's story after getting small hints about him in the first two books in the series.

This book is definitely packed with romance and passion. Claudia Connor has such an amazing way of writing about families and especially children. She brings together strong women, children that will melt your heart from the very beginning and hot heroes. This wonderful combination makes for a swoon-worthy, heartwarming and sexy read.

If you enjoyed the first two books in this series then
sue
Nov 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: net-galley
3.75

I really liked this.

I’m doing catch up on some books I’ve needed to read and review. I requested this in 2016/17 and didn’t realise it was book 3 in a series.

Although I got a little lost because of needing to have read the previous books I still liked it.

I love the easy reading of this authors words.
Denisa
2.5/3 stars

Feb 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

J.T./Jake was as amazing as his big brothers. Paige was amazingly strong and don't get me started on her little girl, Casey. Great romance with hot bedroom scenes, plus a bonus romance with Paige's cousin. Loved seeing all the McKinney boys again along with the multitude of kids every where.
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

I liked this sweet romantic story. The characters in this book were absolutely wonderful and the story made my heart melt. This book is listed as the third book in the McKinney Brothers series but it is really more of a stand alone that is loosely linked to other stories. This is a series that you can easily jump in at any point. I have only read the second and third books and don't feel like I missed anything besides maybe another great stor
CC
3.5 stars.

I know, I know. I am a heartless bitch for not LOVING this book. Tell me something I don't know. This book was good, it just did not come close to book 1 Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1) by Claudia Connor, which I read right before this one. The little girl, Casey, was cute - but not nearly as cute as the kiddos in book 1. Actually her incessant questions bugged me a little. This book's rating is basically suffering because I read it so close to book 1. It also dragged a bit and the H/h were too scared of a relationship.

However, it i
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
There is one thing I know for sure when reading a Claudia Connor book. It’s that she is the single mom’s author. Any woman who is raising a child on her own and feels jaded by love needs to get herself as close as she can to a McKinney man. Men who, no matter what, stand up, protect, and love their woman and her child. Not many books out there are like these in my reading experience.

The youngest of the McKinney boys had a terrible accident resulting in not only the loss of his limb, but his scho
Mo
Oct 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Sweet story. Don't really have much more to say about it. Nice cover. Sorry I cannot be more gushing.

Nice characters.

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Having already experienced the incredible writing of Claudia Connor with the prior books in this series, I went into this story with immense anticipation and was quickly caught up in another wonderful story. Once I started reading this I simply could not stop, except when I had to (like going to work) and even then I was thinking about it and talking about it to my workmates. I really recommend that you put time aside to read this uninterrupted. Having said that, I also wanted it to never end an ...more
The BookChick
4-19-16

I listened to this new release in audio format. The narration gets about 3 stars from me but the story itself is still a 5 star read.

****

I fell in love with Claudia Connor's McKinney Brother's book ever since stumbling onto Worth the Fall. Now, I recommend the series to anyone who will listen to my bibliophilic ramblings :). I was so excited to receive an advance copy of Worth it All, and I can say without a doubt that this story was truly worth the wait!

Connor has a wonderful manner of
Alyse
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
AVAILABLE: April 19, 2016

The McKinney Brothers
Worth the Fall (Book 1)
Worth the Risk (Book 2)
Worth it All (Book 3)

Worth is All is the third book in Claudia Connor's McKinney Brothers series. This is the first book I've read by this author and (obviously) the first book I've read in this series. I LOVED this book and most definitely go back and read the previous two books in this series. Worth it All is a beautiful, heartwarming love story.

JT McKinney, the youngest of the McKinney crew, was a risi
Hannah G
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
I just didn't like Paige she ruined the book for me.
Bj
Mar 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2016, 4-stars, new-adult
4 "2nd Chance at Love & Family" Stars!

Be ready to be wooed by the perfect family man! When two characters with independent, unfortunate pasts when it comes to the love & family department, meet, and one sweet little girl does her magic, this trio forms the perfect merger. Worth It All is the result, and it's sure to leave romance enthusiasts panting and no doubt feeling this story deep in the "feels" department.

Whether you have devoured the previous McKinney Brothers books, or like me c
Victoria
Nov 09, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley-arc

3.5+ RATING- I was really looking forward to reading Worth It All by Claudia Conner. I loved the first book in this series, Worth the Fall, and enjoyed the second book in the series as well. The story was pretty much everything I’ve come to expect from this author: quality writing, a heart-warming story, and likable characters. I know most readers of contemporary romances will love this one! (For readers that haven't read the earlier books, Worth it All will work fine as a stand-alone.)

So why di
Viollar
** ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley for an honest review.**

4.5 Stars..

READ THIS BOOK..
NiCoLeTa E.
***4 "Fairy tales exists" stars***

This was the third book of the McKinney Brothers series and it's was equal wonderful as the two previous books!!! It was sweet, tender and overwhelming in a good way...
All those men in a way or another had their fair share in pain and they need the right person to heal them...

I honestly don't understand why those men are getting far away from the nest of their family when they are hurting... Man pride, maybe??? But they all did it!!!
But boys, all the members o
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)

description

I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

I try to read my books in the order that they will be released/review date, but when I get an advanced copy of a McKinney Brothers book I just can't help myself. I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH! It doesn't matter what I am reading, it gets moved to the side (sorry other authors!) and the McKinney Brothers take center stage. And like the books before this one, once I picked it up, I had a hard time putting it down and I didn't
maggieandteddy
I waited for evah & evah for this book! It's been so long since I read books 1 & 2. Good thing the H & h from bks 1 & 2 are in this book as supporting characters. I was able to refresh my memory.
This book takes place mainly in California.
JT (Jake) is the youngest McKinney siblings. When he was 19, he lost his leg (below the knee) in an auto accident. The story starts out a few years after that. Jake is running a company that creates and engineers prosthesis for amputees; physic
  • Till I Kissed You (Cottonbloom, #3)
  • Resurrecting Phoenix
  • Someone to Love (Darling, VT #2)
  • Always for You: Jack (Sergeant Joe's Boys, #1)
  • Bound for Nirvana (The Bound Trilogy #3)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • Cabin 12 (Rock Point, #2)
  • The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • Embattled Ever After (Lost and Found #5)
  • Until We Break
  • Second Chance Hero
  • Access Unlimited (Access, #3)
  • Remember Love (Saints Protection & Investigations, #8)
  • How To Liv
  • The Secret Thief
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • Love Required (Real Love, #3)
Claudia Connor is the author of the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The McKinney Brothers.

Claudia writes, warm, heartfelt contemporary romances with a bit of steam, a lot of family and always a happily ever after. Claudia attended Auburn University, where she received her undergraduate and masters degrees in early childhood education, and completed her studies in Sawbridgeworth,

The McKinney Brothers (5 books)
  • Worth the Fall (The McKinney Brothers, #1)
  • Worth the Risk (The McKinney Brothers, #2)
  • Worth the Wait (The McKinney Brothers, #4)
  • Waiting For You (The McKinney Brothers, #5)
“I don’t know. She didn’t exactly say she didn’t want me. Shit. You’re making me sound like an ass.”

“Aww. You’re not an ass. You’re just a confused man. That’s why God gave you a sister.”
4 likes
“What about Legos?” Okay, Legos were good. He rounded the corner to the next aisle and found there were a billion choices here too. Star Wars. Harry Potter. Princess. “I don’t know. That’s a lot of small pieces.” “She’s five? Should be old enough not to eat plastic if you keep her fed,” Stephen said. JT reached for a large box with a house on the front. “Now putting them up her nose might be another thing.” Shit. He put it back.” 2 likes