Start by marking “Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC, #1.5)

Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC #1.5)

3.91  ·  Rating Details  ·  864 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
As the story of Bowie and Shay continues find out what happened after the beauty claimed the Heart of an Outlaw...
68 pages
Published February 23rd 2015 (first published February 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Heart of an Outlaw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heart of an Outlaw

Emily
Jun 28, 2015 Emily rated it really liked it
As Bowie and Shay adjust to their life it is not a smooth transition for the couple. Shay pregnant is hormonal and just wants Bowie with her. Bowie is trying to get his club back in a place that they can feel safe after the betrayal they continue to feel the aftermath of his father. Bowie knows Shay needs him but as his old lady she needs to trust him and the club comes first.

Great followup story to Beautiful Outlaw. You feel for Bowie because he wants to put Shay first but the club is in troubl
Diana's
Feb 26, 2015 Diana's rated it it was amazing
Another Novella read that packed a massive dose of Steam and backstory
Love when that happens :)
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
Outlaws have hearts too...
Bowie & Shay are one of my very favorite book couples, and this is one of my favorite MC romances. The author has a way of writing that puts me right in the room with the characters. I can hear the attitude in their voices, see the raised eyebrows, and feel the heat of their anger. She puts me right there in the bedroom too. *fanning self* There is just something so sweet about how Bowie talks to Shay in his badass biker caveman style. He's so bossy and possessive,
Nstefa
Nov 03, 2015 Nstefa rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading this novella!! Bowie and shay are so sweet together .... I enjoyed the characters can't wait for the next book
Kim
Feb 22, 2015 Kim rated it it was amazing
I received a ARC in exchange for an honest review. I have to say I really love how Emily Minton continued the story of Shay and Bowie. What a great job I have to say. I can't wait to read more of Shay and Bowie's story. Love how Emily touched on how Bowie had to clean up his father's mess he left behind. Great job Emily...
booklover
Mar 01, 2015 booklover rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT !!
This book fills in the missing parts from the end of Beautiful Outlaw, and was an excellent Novella xx
JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer
Jun 09, 2015 JB's Book Obsession - Jennifer rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-books
If you are a fan of Bowie and Shay from Beautiful Outlaw you will enjoy this novella. It brings us up to date on the happenings within the Outlaw MC as well as the now married Bowie and Shay. There is some action as well as tons of sex since we know Bowie and Shay can't keep their hands off each other. We also find out more of the stuff that Cash - Bowies father was up to behind the clubs back. Definitely recommend if you read Beautiful Outlaw. If you have not give it a read it's a great MC roma ...more
Shay
Feb 22, 2015 Shay rated it it was amazing
I just finished Heart of an Outlaw and I just loved it! This the novella of Bowie and Shay so you must read Beautiful Outlaw first to get an understanding of the characters. Bowie is still cleaning up the ramifications of what his father, Cash had done to the club all the while Bowie is still trying to protect his brothers, his club and his Old Lady, Shay. Shay is now 7 months pregnant and understands what Bowie has to do but is upset that he is gone so much. Will Bowie be able to still show tha ...more
Kaisa
I'll be honest and admit that I only skimmed through this. And I wasn't impressed. I don't see any real reason for publishing this, much less reading this novella, but here I still am, writing a review for it.

Heart of an Outlaw continues the story of Shay and Bowie, and once again the title has little to do with the contents of the story. It's a short recap of Shay's pregnancy with lots of wince-worthy sex scenes. Nothing hot here, sadly.

The characters didn't show any development in depth, alt
Deborah
Jul 11, 2015 Deborah rated it it was ok

Disappointing

Having just finished 'Beautiful Outlaw' I was pleasantly surprised to find this book available after all the second epilogue had me intrigued and left me with some unanswered questions so I couldn't wait to start reading.
My first disappointment came when I realised the timeline, this takes place after the first epilogue but before the second, still it was a chance to fill in some gaps so I went ahead but I have to say that despite all the fabulous reviews I felt ultimately very let
Katja
Feb 22, 2015 Katja rated it really liked it
3.5-4 stars.
Michele A.
Feb 24, 2015 Michele A. rated it liked it
Shelves: series
Heart of an Outlaw begins with Shay sharing some life-altering news to Bowie. Bowie and Shay move forward with their new lives together. Bowie still has a lot to deal with from Cash's death and the unknown deals he made with other clubs. Bowie is under a lot of pressure to keep his club afloat and not start a war right now with another club. All Shay knows is that Bowie is gone a lot and she feels alone at a time in her life when she wants her husband. It was a short read and flowed well. Shay a ...more
Cindy ~ SnS Reviews
Feb 22, 2015 Cindy ~ SnS Reviews rated it really liked it
This quick glimpse into Bowie and Shay’s life when she is 7 months pregnant gives us a little bit of everything. Plenty of sexy moments, Bowie still trying to clean up the mess his father left while not going to war with any of the other clubs his father screwed over and Shay trying to come to terms with the fact her husband has to be gone a lot taking care of club business.

I did a quick reread of Beautiful Outlaw before reading this and even though this series is on the rougher side of the MC
Jennifer Finn
Feb 26, 2015 Jennifer Finn rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the 2nd book in the Savage Outlaws MC series & it's a novella. It's a few months after the first book ended & Shay & Bowie have been married for a couple months. Shay has just taken a pregnancy test & it came out positive, they are both thrilled. Bowie is now the President of the Savage Outlaws & is spending most of his time cleaning up the messes Cash( his father) made. Shay is having a hard time dealing with Bowie having to go out of town so much especially now that ...more
Kim
Apr 21, 2015 Kim rated it liked it
Shelves: mc
Well this novella burst my happy bubble about this series after finishing the first book. The only thing interesting in this one was the club business. I really hope that this doesn't turn into yet another BC (baby club) instead of a MC series. That is pretty much the only thing going on in this one other than the club business...pregnancies, hormones, daycare, babies, and toddlers nothing interesting in the relationship department at all...well other than the bitch Tin brought with him but that ...more
Joann
Mar 15, 2015 Joann rated it it was amazing
More Bowie and Shay?? Hell yes!! I love these two, so I was thrilled to see this novella be released. Not to mention getting a little Outlaw baby?? How awesome. Emily did an amazing job with continuing the story of these two, while also adding in that gritty MC life that we've all come to love.
I was almost a little sad to see how short this one was, but I know I'll be getting more Bowie and Shay soon, as Tin Man's story is up next. And I just know that it's going to blow me away. This is an ama
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I still love Bowie and Shay!
Jennifer Guffey
Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC #1.5)
By: Emily Minton
5/5 stars

So what happens after the dust settles (after book 1, before the epilogue) in the aftermath of Bowie ousting his father, Cash, and takes over as the club President? Well, the club learns just how devious Cash has been. While selling out their club, making back room deals, working with friends and enemies alike, and skimming profit off the top (for MANY years)…Cash has been able to continue to screw his club over from the grave!
Alpha Fangirl
May 16, 2015 Alpha Fangirl rated it liked it

A look into married with children life for the hero and heroine. READ THE REVIEW AT ALPHA FANGIRL.

Denise
Mar 05, 2015 Denise rated it really liked it
Shay and Bowie journey
Shay was still getting use to the club life and
Bowie was still trying to get the club out of debt
from his father running debts high with other clubs..
Shay was always home alone all the time while Bowie was on the road she was having a
baby and all she wanted to know and be Bowie's first and only ..
But in the MC world The club comes first even when you are the President of the club ..
Can Shay understand and accept it ??
Miranda Whore
Feb 22, 2015 Miranda Whore rated it it was amazing
Review for Heart of an Outlaw (Savage Outlaw MC 1.5) by Emily Minton

Heart of an Outlaw picks up after Beautiful Outlaw and gives us a sexy peek into what happened next for Bowie and Shay.

The club is still cleaning up the mess that Cash left in his wake … can Bowie mend fences with the other clubs or will he be burning bridges?

I really enjoyed this novella. A great balance between club business and sexy romance. Another win from Emily Minton!

Five Stars for sure!
Dana
Mar 08, 2015 Dana rated it it was amazing
I loved Beautiful Outlaw so I was super excited to hear there was a new novella with even more Shay and Bowie! For a quick read this book really packs a punch with suspense, danger and steamy hot sex! I can't wait for more in this series and look forward to Tin's story!
Helen
Mar 13, 2015 Helen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Toil and Trouble

Bowie and Shay seem to be the perfect couple. Of course sometimes there is trouble in paradise. I always like to see my favorite couples combust and then unite.Great plots and characters make for a great writer. Thanks Emily Minton.
Lisa Guzman
Mar 29, 2015 Lisa Guzman rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just a little bit more of Bowie and Shay

This is a quick read that will give you all just a little more of Bowie and Shay. Cash left the club in a mess after his death but how much of a mess we find out in this short novella.
Rachel Riley-meek
Good addition

Nice little novella mostly about Shay and Bowie. If you read Beautiful Outlaw which was really good and have ku you should read this. If you don't have ku you could live without it.
April Brookshire
Apr 05, 2015 April Brookshire rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
On my novella rating scale, this one gets 3 stars.

A look into married with children life for the hero and heroine. I kind of thought it sucked that she's basically going to be stuck at home with kids in the future while he lives this rough biker lifestyle.

He's faithful, that's always a plus, even when on the road for long periods of time.

He has a lot to deal with as the prez of an MC that's a mess, but he finally clears all problems and debts (and immediate enemies) by the end of the story.

It s
Dena
Aug 08, 2015 Dena rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it

I thought this was a good companion story to the other. I enjoyed these characters from the other that I couldn't wait to read it and I'm glad I did.
Frank Tesch
Jun 09, 2016 Frank Tesch rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the chapter names

It was short and to the point. I hope she does a proper sequel book hopefully about lock. This was a great book but to short.
Diana
Feb 21, 2016 Diana rated it liked it
Was hoping for more after the first book, especially on some of the other characters that were left hanging from the first books ending.
Amber
Mar 25, 2015 Amber rated it liked it
3.5 Stars! Great book, great characters but a little too short IMO. I really never understood the reasoning behind 1.5/2.5... books if you know what I mean? I wish they would take the .5 and just add it to the previous book. This book has Bowie who is your bad a**, alpha biker with a dirty mouth and his Old Lady Shay who can give as good as she gets. Looking forward to the next book in the series; I'm officially hooked. Go Outlaws!
  • Center of Gravity (Marauders, #3)
  • Wolf (Evil Dead MC, #4)
  • Innocent Ride (The Hellions Ride, #5)
  • Where Souls Spoil (Bayonet Scars Series, Volume I) (Bayonet Scars, #1-4.5)
  • A Family Man (The Freaks MC, #1)
  • Relent (Sydney Storm MC, #1)
  • Rattle Me (Ravage MC, #3.75)
  • Exquisite Redemption (Iron Horse MC, #3)
  • Club Scars (The Trinity Falls Series)
  • Unsound
  • Misappropriate (Death Dwellers MC, #1.5)
  • Riding Dirty (Dirty Eleven #1)
  • Blood & Rust (Lock & Key, #4)
  • For Her Honor (Mountain Skulls MC #2)
  • Collision Course (Nine Devils MC, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • A Biker Christmas (Scorpio Stinger MC, #2.5)
  • Point of Surrender (Nordic Lords MC, #4)
7171978
USA Today Bestselling author, Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She is proud to call the Bluegrass State home. She claims she bleeds blue–Wildcat Blue! She has been married to her husband, David, for over twenty years. They share two wonderful children.
Emily loves to read and has more books on her kindle than most people could read in a lifetime, but she intends to read every single one. She has
More about Emily Minton...

Savage Outlaws MC (2 books)
  • Beautiful Outlaw (Savage Outlaws MC #1)