Start by marking “Looking For Love” as Want to Read:
Looking For Love

Looking For Love

(Campus Romance #4)

Mike Hannigan is looking for love in all the wrong places. Maybe that’s because having his heart torn to shreds by who he thought was the perfect girl left some emotional scarring. But that’s about to change.

Summer Patterson isn’t like anyone Mike’s dated before, and he can’t help but be intrigued by her. Now if only he could keep his foot out of his mouth long enough to
ebook
Published March 17th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Looking For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Looking For Love

Start your review of Looking For Love
Mysza
Jun 01, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** 3,5 stars ***
Medeia Sharif
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mike is having a hard time getting over Fallon, an ex who cheated on him. He wants to throw himself into meaningless hookups, but his best friend Mindy wants the best for him. She knows that Mike has a chance for happiness.

There’s Summer, another wounded soul who was hurt by an ex. Mike finds Summer irresistible—she’s sweet and beautiful. There’s always a snag, though. Fallon shows up in his life again, Summer’s father doesn’t seem too keen on him, and there’s a secret tying everyone together.

I
Loredana (Bookinista08)
Apr 15, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
Well, I'll be damned... Consider me impressed! After the big disappointment I had with the last two stories in this series, Julia's and Mindy's, I must say Mike's story was way better! I think an important part was played by his personality, which was very intriguing, to say the least. He's not at all smooth, he's quite blunt and honest, and girls usually find offence in what he has to say. I appreciated how he didn't change because he wanted to impress Summer. He was still himself. He almost lo ...more
Maddie
Jan 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
I liked this little added extra :) And I liked how it was a different kind of attraction, like it wasn't love at first sight like the others. It was more gradual and uncertain, with all of her innuendos and coyness :p Biggest shock in this one though! (view spoiler) I like how Mike got through to Summer's father, and the way he accepted Mike. That was really sweet. ...more
Amber Addison
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
I just love happy books! Perfect story for a cold winter night!
Chu
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
After Mike Hannigan’s heart was broken and shattered into pieces by his ex, Fallon – he had a hard time trying to get passed the cheating and the ego-scarring. So, he threw himself into meaningless hookups with random girls. Good thing he has Mindy (he’s so lucky to have her as his best friend) – she only wants him to be happy like her and to finally found the love that he deserved.

Then somewhere along the way, he meets Summer Patterson. She was something different, and that what makes her inter
Paula  Phillips
Mar 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Are you a fan of New Adult books and love College Fiction ? In this new book by Ashelyn Drake whom is known for her New Adult College Romances, she brings us a new book called Looking for Love and how Looking for Love in the wrong places can often lead us to finding love and acceptance. Mike Hannigan's heart was broken when he discovered the one girl he truly loved Fallen , was cheating on him and she was already in a relationship with an older man - her Vet Doctor where she was Interning "Dr An ...more
Rick Starkey
Feb 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone who loves NA
Looking for Love, by Ashelyn Drake, delivers what it promises. Just ask Mike.

Though it is the final installment of the Campus Crush series, it stands on its own. Giving enough back-story, sprinkled, not dumped, to bring a new reader up to speed. Looking for Love can be a great introduction to the series.

The story is well written, but I hope Mike doesn’t get hurt again. Even though Mike and Summer agree to wait for perfect timing, I feel they opened up to each other a little too fast. But, love i
Jody
Mar 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
As the last book in the Campus Crush series, there's a sense of finality for an eclectic group of college students in this fun and flirty story teeming with sexual tension. Mike's a rare college boy in that his best friend is a girl, but unfortunately a cheating ex has left him a player flitting from one girl to the next. He doesn't want to get hurt again and keeps his heart hidden to keep from falling into that abyss of pain that this time he might not crawl out of. Meeting the unique and outsp ...more
Mignon Mykel
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 / 5 stars

Received a review copy of title from InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

In one day, I read two books... yes, two... that dealt with the same beginning.

Guy who's broken and has become a player? Check. Finds a really nice girl and befriends her? Check, check.

I just found it ironic, to be honest. But that's about where the similarities end.

Mike has been badly burned by his ex, Fallon. As such, he prefers the easy girls and refuses to enter a relationship. Lucky for him, his
Chrys Fey
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When I read the author's dedication, I smiled because I was one of those readers who kindly asked for (*coughs* demanded) a happily-ever-after for Mike and I felt this story was written just for me. :)

Ashelyn can really get into a college guy's head. Everything about Mike felt so real, I remember thinking that when I read his first story (Nothing to Tell).

Summer, the girl who steals his heart, is perfect for him. She's smart, funny, and flirtatious. But she did play some mind games on him. (I do
Michelle
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mike got his heart stomped on and isn't in a great place. I think we have all been there. He handles his bruised ego by becoming a infamous player.

Summer is a local girl who is hardworking and moral. She lives at home for now and hasn't really gotten out from under her parents control.

Mike meets Summer and suddenly the universe is sending his world into a tailspin.

I truly enjoyed this story. As with the other campus crush books, it's a quick, fast paced read. Sweet with a little heat. I love t
Beth Fred
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good book. In my opinion, it's the strongest of the Campus Crush series, both characters are very well developed. And while there is the heavy sexual tension that is common NA romance, it's offset by lighthearted jokes and one liners. Even in some of the more serious moments there is a good laugh.

I really loved the opening. I'm not a huge fan of steamy romance but if you are this book is perfect. It's fun and a quick read. Mike is so well rounded. He can come off as a bit of a
Kelsey Ketch
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, new-adult
I truly enjoyed reading Looking for Love. I was a great continuation of Nothing to Tell, had wonderful links to Rushing into Love, and wonderful wrap up to the Campus Crush Series! Mike has to be one of my favorites from this series.
Kelly Akemann
Mar 17, 2015 rated it liked it
I liked the Summer/Mike love story. I felt that it was realistic that your past comes back to haunt you at times. I also liked the reality of them not really knowing what they wanted right there and then and it changing and changing back. It was a good quick read - a three star book for sure!
Lou
Stef
Sep 12, 2015
Tia ShadowRealm
Mar 26, 2015
Ashelyn Drake is a contemporary romance author. While it’s rare for her not to have either a book in hand or her fingers flying across a laptop, she also enjoys spending time with her family. She believes you are never too old to enjoy a good swing set and there’s never a bad time for some dark chocolate. She also writes speculative fiction as Kelly Hashway.

Campus Romance (5 books)
  • Nothing to Tell (Campus Crush #0.5)
  • Romancing the R.A. (Campus Crush, #1)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Campus Crush, #2)
  • Rushing Into Love (Campus Crush #3)

News & Interviews