Start by marking “Hyde's Absolution (Sydney Storm MC #4)” as Want to Read:
Hyde's Absolution (Sydney Storm MC #4)

Hyde's Absolution

(Sydney Storm MC #4)

Possessive biker alert

Monroe Lee is a handful.
She fights me, challenges me and tries to resist me.

Where I’m jagged, she’s smooth.
Where I’m dark, she’s pure.
Where I’m broken, she’s whole.

I am not a good man.
I’ve hurt everyone I’ve ever loved.
I should walk away before I ruin her too.

But fuck, we are fire together.
And I’ve been out in the cold too long.

At a time when everythi
Published June 20th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Hyde's Absolution, please sign up.

Nina Levine
May 29, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
POSSESSIVE AF BIKER ALERT!! HYDE'S ABSOLUTION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON & KINDLE UNLIMITED

This story contains all the panty-melting sexiness and alpha goodness that Nina Levine books are known for.

I didn't think this series could get any better and with each book it does! I love the angst, danger, and dirty mouth bikers. I mean, they are some of my favorite book men ever! Hyde has made his way to the top of that list! ~ Lindsey at Smut-Brarian Blog

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FROM AMAZON OR KIND
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
********SPOILER********

Pathetic loser of a zero who rather fake his death for 14 years instead of being a man and stay to take care of his wife and baby girl when they were threatened by the bad guy..
Heroine is NOT his wife.. Wife is remarried to another guy and zero is hurt that his daughter is calling the OM daddy.. After that I could not continue this book.
I didn't get that far to find out if he slept with club whores but I'll bet he did..so if he did that makes him a cheater, at least his w
Tina
Jun 25, 2017 marked it as stay-away-not-for-me  ·  review of another edition
... just gonna say thank God for honest reviews

because this is just

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And no, minions I am not gonna delete this post, if you can write about how much you've loved the book than I can write how disgusting this is to be called romance
Because I don't go to your reviews telling you 'how can you feel that way bla bla' because I respect other opinions, so be a decent human being and respect other opinions too, and deal with different tastes, okay? we are all indi
Neringa Neringiukas
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Damn! I hate this part. I read one of the best books this year, if not of all the time, and I can't find word to do it justice. All I can think about is, that I love this series with each book more and more. I had to say it felt somewhat different, then other Ninas books. Yes, the bikers are as intense, gritty and dirty talkers, that just steals your heart and the girls are strong and sassy, that you just wanna to be one of them, but something felt... Well, different. And it's not bad different. ...more
Rory Lampley
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hyde's Absolution.....

You ask yourself what is so different about this book, well let me to you, this book is EVERYTHING!!!
You feel the rawness, the vulnerability. In all the ways a book should, it touches you to your CORE!! I do believe Nina Levine you have found your niche in the book world. You continue to give us the unexpected.

An emotional book that leaves you waiting and wanting more. Boundaries are crossed, love is on the line, hearts are broken, and lives are lost.

In the thick of all
Phyl
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Monroe and Hyde
Monroe is my fave female character of this author, sassy, bold, kick ass and has a dirty mouth to rival Hyde. When I read the blurb and saw her name I was insanely happy, I love the thought of them together. Their dirty moments are my fave, the dirty sex, the dirty texting. She gives as good as she gets which I'm sure Hyde appreciates. Hyde has so much going on in his world and it all seems to be hitting him from everywhere. He needs someone who's going to challenge him but fight
Heather andrews
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The women in Hyde's life don't really pay half a mind to him at times, “or,” I said, “you could just tell him where to go now and save a lot of time and effort.” They both stared at me as if I was talking out of my *** and then turned back to each other and ignored what I said. When Bree hobbled around the car to join them, I said, “You wanna get off that ankle and rest it.” She also ignored me and started talking boy **** with Monroe and Charlie." There are things Hyde just doesn't care about, ...more
Lindsey King
Angst 3
Tears 0
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Nina!!!! OMG! I didn't think this series could get any better and with each book it does! I love the angst, danger, and dirty mouth bikers. I mean, they are some of my favorite book men ever! Hyde has made his way to the top of that list and I don't think he will be leaving. Well, maybe when King comes along. But its not about that sexy beast this time. Its all about some Hyde and Monroe. And let me tell ya..... They are HOT HOT HO
Valerie Degeorge
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I will start of by saying .....Nina you freaking blew this book out of the ball park. I can't begin to describe how much I loved this story Hyde has taken first place with Havoc for me , and that's not an easy task

This story is a must read I love the Storm men unconditionally but this book ..... Wow
Nina's books always stick with me for a long time I absolutely love her writing her characters are strong , broken and watching as they sort their lives always makes me fall in love with them and ac
T.M. Payne
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book Reviewed: Hyde's Absolution: Sydney Storm MC
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 6/20/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
This is book four in this WICKEDLY HOT series and it's all about Hyde. I would suggest you begin this journey with book one in this series however I am sure they are all stand-alone.

Hyde is the VP of Sydney Storm MC and he has a huge anger issue. Could it be because of his past?

Along his rode to redemption with the daughter he left behind
Gloria: Little Shop of Readers
Every book in this series gets better and better. Hyde is a man tortured by his past and carries the guilt with him. Monroe is a strong, sassy woman who is looking for a man to seriously date her with a future. When she meets Hyde, she wants that with him but can he be the one? Hyde, turns out to be exactly what Monroe wants. Monroe is also exactly what Hyde needs, to give a light to the dark inside him. I Love The Storm MC Series. Gritty and dark but each man loves their woman hard. I recommend ...more
Tpagirl
Sep 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hyde's Absolution was the fourth book in the Sydney Storm MC by Nina Levine.

Aiden "Hyde" McVeigh was the tough, mysterious and hard member of the Sydney Storm. Who knew he had a wife and child? They were kept a secret from everyone. They obviously weren't in the present, but he kept tabs on them as an important part of his life. The protector from afar.

Monroe Lee was a beautiful, fiesty, snarky and independent red head. She was introduced to us in previous books as the fun cousin to Tatum, book
Diane Yoskowitz
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FLAT OUT THE BEST BOOK OF THIS SERIES!
What a read! Not at all what I was expecting! My emotions were all over the place. Hyde's Absolution is an Incredibly well thought out emotional story.
Hyde is a broken man who for so many years of being alone and trying to wrong his rights finds it hard not to get lost in the darkness and it takes acceptance from family friends and a love a sassy lady for him to finally really live life.
I can't believe how much I underestimated Hyde, he was always an enig
★♡Tamara♡★
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
There is something about the Alphas Nina writes that gives me a severe case of insta love & lust, within the first few pages I knew no matter what Hyde did I was going to love him and I did. I loved this messed up bad boy hard! This book had me laughing, smiling and even some crying towards the end! Monroe was one badass babe too, possibly one of the dirtiest storm chicks so far and my favourite! When I started reading Hyde's Absolution I had no clue how it was going to all play out, at this ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
I fell hard for Hyde....Nina Levine at her best

Where on earth do I start. I have read everyone of Nina's Storm novels, both the original ones and Sydney Storm, but HYDE'S ABSOLUTION, OMG, this is Nina at her utmost best!!!! I have been waiting for Hyde's story, followed Nina with her little sneaky peaks, but this was so much more than I ever expected. Nina has definitely kicked goals, and hit home runs with HYDE'S ABSOLUTION.

Aiden "Hyde" McVeigh is one HOT HOT HOT alpha male, strongminded, stubb
Amy
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
“My rage controlled me. I wanted to inflict as much pain as I could. Misery and blood fueled me. To cause it and to see it. I wanted to inhale his pain. I wanted to draw it into my soul and breathe through it. All I lived for right then was his torment. It would match my own raging storm.”

“Every part of me fell under his spell as he consumed me. There was no turning back from this.”

Boy oh boy do I love the biker romances that Nina Levine writes. Nina Levine gives us stories that only hit the gro
Tracy Supple
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
You now when you have great expectations for a book and you pray it lives up to it well Hyde's story did that and so much more for me.
Nina absolutely knocked Hyde's book out of the ball park. From the very start I was hooked and drawn into his story. For me this book had a different feel from Nina's normal writing style and that's not a bad thing if anything it's amazing I felt she had poured so much more emotion into it.
I've always loved her characters that are the dark horses of her books be
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I loved Hyde’s Absolution. This is Nina Levine writing at her best. I have been following the Storm series since the beginning. Although, you can read each book as a standalone it is just better to read all the books in this series so that you get to know all these HOT Alpha men! Nina Levine has a way of painting a picture with her words and her descriptions are so good that you can see the strengths and weaknesses of her characters.

Hyde’s Absolution is Aiden McVeigh & Monroe Lee’s story. A
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
ab·so·lu·tion ˌabsəˈl(y)ooSH(ə)n/Submit, noun, formal release from guilt, obligation, or punishment. Synonyms: forgiveness, mercy...

Nina Levine is a favorite author of mine, she won me over with the first MC Romance of hers that I read. Every new release is like Christmas for me, no matter what month it is. Turning each page is like unwrapping a present. I'm always surprised and thrilled with what's inside.

Hyde was given his road name because of his tendencies towards Jekyll/Hyde behavior. Tha
Kerry Fletcher
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's so hot here in the UK... I now know why!!!!!!!! The Sydney Storm have rolled into town and took over!

WOW WOW WOW what a dark horse Hyde was!!!!

I think throughout the series Hyde has stood in the background we find out here why.

Hyde has a lot going on. Storm are facing an enemy they don't know. The club is in turmoil. He also has other issues though that need his attention. His past.

Monroe is getting despondent at the dating scene. She's seen her best friend find the love of her life and th
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
Eu comecei a leitura em dúvida sobre o herói baseado em resenhas que li.
Eu já me imaginei não gostando dele.
Daí eu comecei a leitura meio incerta já que esta autora é uma das minha favoritas.
Mas a história me fisgou e eu queria saber das motivações do herói ao abandonar uma família que ele dizia amar e que ele continuou ajudando e acompanhando de longe durante longos 14 anos.
Ele ajudou a ex esposa e o novo marido dela em tempos de necessidade e viu a filha dele crescer e chamar outro homem de p
Beth
This is the fourth book in the Sydney Storm MC series and it was fantastic. I am a huge fan of this author’s MC series and I am continually surprised how she creates these alpha males to all be different with strong personalities and how the women that love them can bring the light to their dark lives.

Hyde has been a character that I have wondered about in previous books. He’s broody and has a very short temper. Once the story begins and gives us Hyde’s background it all starts to make sense. He
MJ
Shelves: 2017-books, arc
Holy smokes. Nina Levine definitely gave her all with Hyde's Absolution. I truly think this could be her best to date and I am now firmly in love with not only Hyde himself but the woman who becomes his all: the fiery and delightful Monroe. I had a feeling about these two after some heated stares in Devil's Vengeance yet no one, not even themselves could have predicted just how important they would become to one another.

The biker with a fierce temper and the hopeless romantic. Doesn't actually l
Carla
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
*I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

*Carla's Five Star Review

Hyde's Absolution is the fourth book in the Sydney Storm MC Series.

I have read all of the books in this series, and along the way there have been a few hints about Hyde's past. Those hints have left me more than curious about this man, so I have been waiting (not so patiently) for his book. I am glad to say that the wait was so worth it!

Oh Hyde, how I love him! He is an alpha m
Vickie
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hyde (Aiden) found himself forced to do something that would have an effect on how he lives his life. Walking away from his family to protect them led Hyde to King and the rest of the MC and put his life on the path it's now on. When he finds out something's not right with his family, Aidee's protective instincts come out in full force and he's left with no choice but to face his past fourteen years after walking away.

This book has plenty of going on. I don't want to say too much because I went
Kali McQuillen
Shelves: 2017-arc, 2017-read, mc
Well holy crap!!! Hyde is one growly alpha that has so much going on in his personal life and his mc life. He is one dark individual but has an extremely sweet side that he doesn't show just anybody.

Every book has secrets that come out and this one isn't any different. What comes from those secrets is totally mind boggling. There's times I want to slap one of the characters and you will definitely know who I'm talking about when you read it. I mean for the love of Pete what were you thinking???
Nancy Huddleston
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! Absolutely wonderful! Hyde's Absolution by Nina Levine is one of her best works to date. She is an evil genius (but in a good way). She creates pure magic when she writes.
Hyde and Monroe are amazing characters. I was thrilled when I started their story. Hyde is the ultimate alpha bad boy. He will melt your heart right along with yoyr panties. His sexy bossy ways are fun to read. His darkness will suck you into the story so fast. Monroe is the perfect woman for him. She is feisty , str
Elizabeth Clinton
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nina Levine takes us back to the Sydney Storm Chapter and from page one you will feel all the Angst and the turmoil that goes on in the life of Hyde.
Hyde is a man that has gone through life just trying to navigate a way to survive. He has done and seen things that no one should but when it comes to people who are important to him he will do whatever is necessary.
Monroe is a woman that knows what she wants and what she doesn't. She has a list of wants and needs but when Hyde comes into her life
Cheryl Norris
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure what to say other than this is by far my favorite Storm MC book to date. Nina knocked it out of the park with Hyde and Monroe. When we first met Monroe in a previous book I thought for sure her and King were going to be together. And then when I started to read this book I thought for sure Hyde was going to end back up with his first love. Guess I should have read the blurb, but honestly I'm glad I was caught surprised. It enhanced the book for me. That being said...holy crap that e ...more
Cassandra
Jun 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have been hooked on Nina Levine for almost two years. I love that she feeds my addiction to hot bossy alpha males who put their everything into loving their strong women. Hyde did not disappoint with these standards. This man stole a piece of my heart. Monroe (I just totally love this name for a girl.) is just an amazing strong woman who accepted Hyde's past and his demons. I wish I could give this book more than 5 stars because it was absolutely amazing. I can't wait for the next book.
  • Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC, #6)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • Standing His Ground: Greer (Porter Brothers Trilogy, #2)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • Fathomless
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • A Heaven Hill Christmas (Heaven Hill, #10)
  • Reminiscence (Knights Rebels MC #5)
  • Killer (Savage Saints MC, #5)
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #4)
  • Dangerous Temptations (The Rough Riders, #4)
  • Crux Untamed (Hades Hangmen, #6)
  • Reckless (Portland Street Kings #5)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon

Click to visit Nina's Website

Click

Sydney Storm MC (6 books)
  • Relent (Sydney Storm MC, #1)
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
  • Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC, #3)
  • King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)
  • King's Reign (Sydney Storm MC, #6)