Start by marking “King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)” as Want to Read:
King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)

King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  1,168 Ratings  ·  288 Reviews
Finally meet the enigma that is King.

Our love wasn’t like everyone else’s.
There wasn’t a first date or flowers and gifts.
We didn’t have a song or cute nicknames for each other.
There were no calls during the day to check in with me, no coming home to cook me dinner, and no foot massages at the end of a long day.
That wasn’t how he loved.
But love me he did.
Madly, deeply, pass
Paperback
Published (first published April 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about King's Wrath, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Nina Levine Hey Kim! I'm aiming to release this book next month!! :)
Nina Levine Hi Katie, I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I'm aiming to release this book next month :) Thank you for your patience while I had to take some time…moreHi Katie, I'm sorry for the delay in replying. I'm aiming to release this book next month :) Thank you for your patience while I had to take some time off writing for family and personal stuff.(less)

Heather Pollock
Shelves: favorites, mc
QueenZany 5 Star Review
King's Wrath
Nina Levine

Holy Shit Mother Fucker!!! My mouth is still hanging over!
If there was any doubt at all that Nina Levine would not come through with a monstrous hit, well fuck that!! She Killed it!
King's Wrath is an unapologetic, mindfuck of all things sheer awesomeness! Storming into your senses like a drug, caging your in with its mind-altering plots, then sweep you off your pretty little feet with one hell of a burning desire. Making me a quivering hot mess.
Just
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)

"Love and hate and hurt all piled up on top of each other."

Saying that I've been dying to get my hands on King's Wrath is an understatement, and now that I have, I'm dying to get my hands on King's Reign even more. I knew going in that it was a two-part story and that I wouldn't get all my answers until the end. But he's like a bet to a gambler... irresistible.

I wish I could tell you about #KingsQueen but it's not in the cards. You'll have to wait until the author has played her hand. She's
Diane Yoskowitz
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I just took a shot of adrenaline!  My heart is beating out of my chest!

King's Wrath is  RAW GRITTY AND INTENSE!

Zachary "King" is the President of the Sydney Storm MC and  King may be troubled and violent but he is devoted when it comes to his club, his family, and his loves.

He is not a romantic man and I can't see him being tamed but he is passionate and loves hard.  The sensations this man brings out is HOT!

There is a lot of tension and darkness surrounding the MC and a definite
Erin Paige Bixby
Shelves: 2018-arc
Holy Sh*t!!!!!! I am speechless!! This book is more than I ever hoped for. I knew King's story would be incredible, but I was not ready for the EPIC story I just read. I did plenty of cussing and screaming in my head (because I didn't want my kids to think I had gone crazy). I already have a few new names on my "love to hate" list. Not naming any names though because that would spoil the fun. King is phenomenal. He has so many layers and I loved seeing each new one as it is revealed. Again no na ...more
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Well, Nina has done it! She’s wrecked me. I’ve know that King's book would be worth the wait. And I was dead on with that assumption. There were so many times I wanted to scream and times where I feared the worst. Nina left me on cliff and boy, did she make that one take my breath.

King is so freakin' complex. He’s up and down and everywhere in between. He’s the type of man that is al
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
KING'S WRATH - definitely Nina Levine at her brilliant best

Nina Levine has kept me waiting patiently (NOT!!!) for a year for her next instalment in her SYDNEY STORM MC SERIES. I can tell you now that the wait was most definitely worth it. KING'S WRATH, I believe, is the best book that Ms Levine has written. It is dark, gritty, violent, emotional and extremely intense.

"King" is president of Sydney Storm MC and he is, by no means, the easiest person to get along with. This man is violent, he is sc
Nina Levine
Nov 15, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favourites

King is available in KU now for all my Kindle Unlimited girls!!!

BEFORE YOU RUN TO AMAZON...

I need you to know this is a hard story. I didn’t really talk about this aspect of it much before release because I guess I just thought you all knew King was fucked up, but I’ve seen comments and reviews about this so I want to talk about it now.

This book is dark. It’s gritty as fuck. It’s confronting. And it’s unapologetic in that because King himself is unapologetic in the way he lives his life.

You wil
T.M. Payne
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: King's Wrath (Sydney Storm MC #5)
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 4/30/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Oh my god this book gave me so many emotions....
I know from previous books that King had one hell of a story to tell but ooh god my heart just reached out to him *don't tell him I said that*.

King is the President of Storm. He has had one crapfest of a ride his entire life. Two females of which both had him twisted, and both he lost.
Ivy hi
CaRo
May 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Nope just nope.

It is still too fresh to write much BUT really he runs from his first love and than he runs again? I thought one of his trait was that he always takes what he wants - doesn't look like it.
Tpagirl
King’s Wrath was the fifth book in Nina Levine’s Sydney Storm series and the first of a two part series dedicated to King, the Sydney Storm President. I loved this series and couldn’t wait to finally get King’s story.

It picked up exactly where book four, Hyde’s Absolution, left off. It had been awhile (9 months and 300 books ago) since I read the last release and there were so many characters and moving parts that I stayed confused most of the time but I kept reading knowing at some point it wou
Lindsey King
Angst 4
Tears 2
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Well Nina has done it! She’s wrecked me. I’ve know that Kings book would be worth the wait. And I was dead on with that assumption. There were so many times I wanted to scream and times where I feared the worst. Nina left me on cliff and boy did she make that one take my breath.

King is so freakin complex. He’s up and down and everywhere in between. He’s the type of man that is all in or not at all. He’s either loyal to a fault or
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“And so my addiction only grew. My drug of choice came back to me. The problem with addictions is that in the end they always get you. They shred you, rip your life apart, eat you the fuck up and spit you back out. They consume you, and before you realise what’s happening, you hit rock bottom, and you’re left with nothing. You’re out in the cold without any hope of ever getting another hit.”

King is a beautifully dark enigma that holds the weight of his world, proudly and with determination regar
Becca
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nina Levine delivers the first part of King’s long-awaited story with this intense new addition to the Sydney Storm MC series. King’s Wrath is nothing I ever could have anticipated and yet everything I had hoped for. The journey Nina Levine begins in this novel is gripping and raw, perfectly capturing the ferocious enigma that is the Sydney Storm MC president. A twisted story that is only just getting started, prepare yourself for a few surprises as this book takes readers back to the beginning ...more
Vickie
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so in love with King. Picture a love sick cartoon character with hearts for eyeballs and that’s pretty much what I looked like reading Kings book. Like many of us I’ve been waiting very impatiently for Kings story and I can honestly say the wait was well worth it. I’m not going into the story at all because there’s so much going on that I wouldn’t even know where to start. This book is packed full of tension and threats. With the MC in danger, Kings got so many balls up in the air even I’m ...more
Cassandra
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was so worth the wait! Nina Levine has struck perfection again! King’s woman is his perfect match. He needs her and she him. King is such a deep character he blows my mind. I still want one week with him! And we meet some new characters in this book too! I can’t wait for more!
MillsyLovesBooks
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I knew King's story was going to be good, he was quite the enigma. But his story well and truly blew me away!! There is so much to King's story i can understand why it had to be split into, two books. Am i bothered by that HELL NO! more King for us to enjoy!!!

So i'm keeping my review spoiler-ish free because this book has a depth that you just need to read, absorb. Take your time and enjoy because..... King is one intense, broody and hot as hell guy!!

King has a darkness, due to his past and with
Diane Yoskowitz
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

King's Wrath is  RAW GRITTY AND INTENSE!

He is by far not a romantic man and I can't see him being tamed but he is passionate and loves hard.  The sensations this man brings out is HOT!

There is a lot of tension and darkness surrounding the MC and a d
Julie
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I patiently waited for Kings Wrath, and was it worth it...you bet it was...WOW! I’m now dying to get my hands on King’s Reign, I can’t wait.
I knew the story would be played out in two parts, and I’d possibly be left with a cliffhanger and questions that I desperately need answering. And the story has a lot to be told yet and I’m ready to listen.
I can’t say too much about King, but I will say he’s a ruthless, complicated character who’s painful past has shaped him to be the man he is to day, the
Renee
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing

King's Wrath is the fifth book in the Sydney Storm MC Series from Nina Levine. This is also a duet with the second book coming soon and you do not have to have read the other books in this series to read King's Wrath.

Our love wasn't like everyone else's. There wasn't a first date or flowers and gifts. We didn't have a song or cute nicknames for each other. There were no calls during the day to check
MJ
Shelves: 2018-books, arc
Well the wait is over. King's story is here and it is without a doubt, Nina Levine's best work yet! She did not disappoint with this story of a man who defied his horrific start in life and became his Club's revered President. As we get all of Zachary King's past, from his time with his demented father to the present, it becomes very clear why he is both the feared and respected man he is today. Nothing is glossed over and every raw and gritty detail is described perfectly, as each turn of the p ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Wow! King has my heart reeling with love for this big bear of a protector, in this wonderful story. He gives me just what I need in a bad biker dude. I was on the edge of my seat and hanging on for the ride the whole way through this book.

I really got to understand King and his story in this book, it broke my heart and gave me an understanding of all of his actions and reactions. King is just a carer, he might not seem like it with his behaviour and grouchy, bossy demeanour, but he certainly is
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This is why I am addicted to Nina's books. I have been a fan since the original storm series and I swear Nina has somehow managed to kick ass with each and every book. Her talent grows and grows and leaves me like an addict needing their next hit. These books are addicting!

This book has me questioning who I thought would be behind things, how things would play out and if I agreed with how it was playing out. I was almost screaming at one point because it wasn't playing out like I thought it shou
Tammy L
King’s Wrath by Nia Levine
Wow I thought I was hooked just from the blurb but I was totally wrong. Once you read this book you are hooked for life with this author and want all her books not just this one. I could not put this book down; it grabs your attention from the first page. What a fantastic story by an amazing and brilliant author. Thank you Nina Levine for giving us a peek inside King’s world & what makes him the way he is. I won’t write what the storyline is because I hate spoilers,
Karin Gesell
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I devoured this book in a day, I just couldn’t get enough of it! To find out the ins & outs of how King works was fascinating. From how his childhood was to how he came to be, it’s such a ride of emotions. There are so many layers to him, you can’t help but be drawn to him. Even his dark side (and oh boy does he have one!). Nina Levine did an amazing job with this book! If you don’t have all the feels for King, I truly don’t understand then. Big things are going on, and holy heck I can’ ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Apr 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Edgy, rough and exciting! This is King’s story and what a story it is.
The best way to describe King he’s “a riddle wrapped up in an enigma.”
His painful past defines the intricate puzzle of who he has become.
But someone is willing to solve the puzzle that is him.
This MC series is unique, explosive and passionate.
The story flowed easily and was totally unputdownable!
I can’t wait to see what direction this story takes.
Heather andrews
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King knows how to take the bull by the horns, the man makes things happen, “I needed to know where you lived and he could help me with that. That’s all. Now, do you wanna put some clothes on for this conversation?” Holding my towel in place, I stared at him, almost at a loss for words..." King's woman does things to him, I'm not sure how he takes it attimes, “Use it whenever you’ve got your cranky pants on too. It might work wonders.” That smart mouth of hers was a shot straight to my ***k..." I ...more
Amanda
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was the sweetest kind of torture! I absolutely loved getting a glimpse into King’s backstory and what made him the way he is, it is so well written, Definitely worth the wait! There was so much going on in this book, I couldn’t put it down. The 31st of May feels like forever away, gosh I hope it goes quickly, I need more of king!
Meghan
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Moments and characters that will rip your heart out, make you question everything and leave you wanting even more. I have loved King for quite a while now in the Storm and Sydney Storm world that NL has created....this story lived up to and surpassed all of my expectations for the crazy that created King and that he embodies in all actions.

I had, as do many of NL readers, tons of thoughts and questions about who King’s lady would be...and this story kept me wondering for a good portion of it as
Sandra Galbraith
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an advanced reading copy in exchange for an honest review of King's Wrath.
This is the 5th book in the Sydney Storm Series and one that I've been patiently yet excitedly waiting for. Watching King's life unfold through his eyes was heartbreaking, so much suffering at every stage of his life. Nina's writing, as usual, pulls you into not only the story but the characters minds, and what a mind King's is...
While reading the previous books in the series, you get glimpses of King that make
Natasha Cartwright
I love all of the Storm books but this one gripped me more than any of the others. To finally get to see why King is the way he is. I loved finding out more about him, the way he is with his family, how he loves. I want to know more and cannot wait for King’s Reign.
I don’t normally write reviews - I’ll give a rating, but I had to this time. Nina’s writing is amazing, everyone of her books have sucked me in and left me wanting more. When people have asked in group chats who our favourite Storm gu
  • Shoot The Moon (Scorpio Stinger MC, #6)
  • Coal (Regulators MC, #3)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • The Prospect
  • Charming Bastard (Silver Valley, #1.5)
  • Savage Pride (Savages MC, #1)
  • Claiming His Enemy: Dustin (Porter Brothers Trilogy, #3)
  • Closer (Taint, #2)
  • Reckless (Portland Street Kings #5)
  • A Heaven Hill Christmas (Heaven Hill, #10)
  • Salvaged (Saints of Denver, #4)
  • Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • Untitled (Exodus End, #4)
  • Untitled (Club Destiny, #10)
  • Ricochet ( Desert Ghosts MC, #1)
  • Need You Tonight (Shaken Dirty, #5)
  • Get Hitched (Hard Rock Roots, #9)
  • Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Click to visit Nina on Amazon

Click to visit Nina's Website

Click
More about Nina Levine

Sydney Storm MC (6 books)
  • Relent (Sydney Storm MC, #1)
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
  • Devil's Vengeance (Sydney Storm MC, #3)
  • Hyde's Absolution (Sydney Storm MC #4)
  • King's Reign (Sydney Storm MC, #6)

Mystery & Thrillers Deals

• The Bricklayer (Steve Vail, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Among the Wicked (Kate Burkholder #8)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Snow Garden
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Almost Dead (Lizzy Gardner #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fatal Frost (Dewberry Farm Mysteries, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Remains of Innocence (Joanna Brady, #16)
  • Outfoxed
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Huntress Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #1)
  • Zeroes
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Last Witness (C.J. Townsend Thriller)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dead Weight (Lizzy Gardner #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Weekend Warriors (Sisterhood)
    $5.99 $0.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Eye for an Eye (Dewey Andreas, #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Short Drop (Gibson Vaughn, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • You Only Live Twice (James Bond, #12)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Thunderball (James Bond, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Casino Royale (James Bond, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Live and Let Die (James Bond, #2)
  • Dr. No
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Moonraker (James Bond, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Diamonds are Forever (James Bond)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Spy Who Loved Me (James Bond, #10)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • From Russia With Love (James Bond, #5)
  • The Blinds
  • Little Boy Lost
  • Blonde Faith
  • Flush
    $6.99 $1.99
  • A Deadly Business
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Private Justice (Newpointe 911, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Cutting Room (C.J. Townsend Thriller Book 3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • First to Kill (Nathan McBride, #1)
  • In the Barren Ground
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blood Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Lie In Wait (Canaan Crime #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Legacy
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Her Final Breath (Tracy Crosswhite, #2)
  • The Taxidermist's Daughter
    $7.74 $1.99
  • Depraved Heart (Kay Scarpetta, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Standing in Another Man's Grave (Inspector Rebus, #18)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • In the Clearing (Tracy Crosswhite, #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Cop Hater (87th Precinct, #1)
  • The Jekyll Revelation
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Book of Beloved
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
  • Afterlife
  • The Vines
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Obsessed (Lizzy Gardner #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • River's Edge (Cape Refuge Series, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Pedigree To Die For (A Melanie Travis Mystery Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
  • Tell the Truth, Shame the Devil
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Kane and Abel (Kane and Abel, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Bone Music (Burning Girl, #1)
  • In the Blue Hour
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cold Moon (The Huntress/FBI Thrillers, #3)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Stirred (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels #8)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Raven Black (Shetland Island, #1)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Trapped Girl (Tracy Crosswhite, #4)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Neon Lawyer (Brigham Theodore, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Coyote Waits (Navajo Mysteries, #10)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Sinister Pig (Navajo Mysteries, #16)
    $9.74 $1.99
  • The Kept Woman (Will Trent #8)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Snowblind (Dark Iceland #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bitter Medicine (V.I. Warshawski, #4)
    $8.49 $1.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
  • Playing Dead
  • Look Behind You
  • Where the Memories Lie
    $4.99 $1.99
  • White Nights (Shetland Island, #2)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Close to Home (Tracy Crosswhite, #5)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Fields of Wrath (Luis Chavez, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Three (Codename: Chandler, #3)
  • The Hollow Men: A Novel
    $15.95 $1.99
  • What She Doesn't Know
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Pope of Palm Beach: A Novel (Serge Storms)
  • Ancestor
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Night Bird (Frost Easton, #1)
  • Flood (Burke, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Pretty Little Killers (The Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The House of Memory (Pluto's Snitch #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Evil Never Dies (Lizzy Gardner, #6)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Twisted Root (William Monk, #10)
    $11.99 $2.99
  • The Red Road (Alex Morrow #4)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Last Detective (Peter Diamond, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Now You See Her
    $10.00 $2.99
  • The Beast (Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus, #21)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • The Fallen (Amos Decker, #4)
    $14.99 $4.99
  • The Silence of the Lambs (Hannibal Lecter, #2)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Marathon Man
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Darkness, My Old Friend
  • Retribution
  • Duplicity
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Widowmaker (Mike Bowditch #7)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Bones Don't Lie (Morgan Dane #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Remember Me Like This
    $13.99 $2.99
  • Penance
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Cold Harbor (Gibson Vaughn, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • On Her Majesty's Secret Service (James Bond, #11)
  • Neighborly
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Targeted (Callahan & McLane, #4)
  • The Drowning
    $15.95 $1.99
  • The Second Girl
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Spree (Codename: Chandler #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Chilled (Bone Secrets, #2)
  • Silent Victim
  • In Farleigh Field
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dying to Tell (Slaughter Creek, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Poisonfeather (Gibson Vaughn, #2)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • A Dark Mind (Lizzy Gardner #3)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Thunder of Heaven (The End Series, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Time Heals No Wounds (Baltic Sea Crime #1)
  • The Good Samaritan
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Looking Glass  (The Naturalist #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • My Sister's Grave (Tracy Crosswhite #1)