Start by marking “Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Reclaimed (Knights Rebels MC, #2.5)

Reclaimed

(Knights Rebels MC #2.5)

When the woman you love is lost, how hard will you fight to get her back?

Following the birth of her daughter, Kadence Knight finds herself in a battle she never prepared for. With desperation and unhappiness threatening to overwhelm her, a sense of hopelessness pulls her away from the one thing she has always longed for: a family.

As Nix watches his wife struggle with som
Published February 16th 2015

Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeOwn the Wind by Kristen Ashley
Motorcycle MC
567 books — 1,278 voters
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
1,345 books — 2,656 voters

More lists with this book...

ღFloღ the coffee addict
4 trouble in paradise STARS

“You fuckin' give me light, baby, give, me so much fuckin' light I don't know what to do with it.”

Can I just say, I was over the moon when I saw this novella on my timeline. What a pleasant surprise and then I found out Reclaimed is about Nix and Kadence. They are one of my favourite couples from 2014. I just completely lost it and went right in to read. Incandescent, the first book in the Knights Rebels MC series was my biggest biker book surprise last year and I
Emma Allsop - Perusing Princesses
4.5 Crowns

Book 2.5 in the Knights Rebels series - This Novella should be read after books 1 and 2.

Nix and Kadence had there HEA in Incandescent but how is life treating them? Is the honeymoon finally at an end? This Novella discovers how the President of the Knights Rebels and his wife are adapting to family life... and thing have got tough for this loved up pair.

After giving birth and delivering a beautiful daughter called Harlow, Kadence has found herself in the depths of despair. Tired, emot
Michelle
Feb 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, arc
ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

[image error]

#Reclaimed

I absolutely adore and love River Savage. When River writes a book, she gives it her all 110%. In her newest novella, Reclaimed, River once again wrote a book full of emotions, steam, and passion. In this novella, it follows up on my favorite couple Nix and Kadence as they adjust to married life and a newborn baby. Life for this happy couple is not what they expected when their baby was born. Kadence was hit with postpartum depre
Maria...
This was an intresting book!
I liked Nix&Kandence from the first book and they didn't
disappoint me!
I liked Nix even more in this book because he wanted to help his wife
and their marriage to get through their problems that he didn't even care about his needs!(which is big deal for a man when he isn't the center of our world)LUCKY BITCH!!!

I liked that they were a team on how to find themselves and become a
family like they supposed to be!There were some funny scenes
AND some HOT scenes...
(like i
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was so sad and heartbreaking but I still loved it.
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-copy
☆ I received an RC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!! ☆

re·claim
rəˈklām/

verb
past tense: reclaimed; past participle: reclaimed
retrieve or recover (something previously lost, given, or paid); obtain the return of.」

Nix and Kadence are back! Along with some Knights Rebels babies in the mix! ♥

RECLAIMED TEASER 02

grey divider no background hi

Reclaimed takes place post Incandescent and Affliction.

It was satisfying as it was heartbreaking, as both Nix and Kadence find themselves in a funk.

Suffering from post-partum
Danielle
Jan 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FIVE 'LET ME HELP YOU' STARS!

"Somewhere along the way, I woke up completely lost and overwhelmed. And every day, it gets harder and harder to deal."

This is novella in River Savage's Knights Rebels MC series is about Phoenix 'Nix' Knight, his wife, Kadence, and their experience following the birth of their daughter, Harlow.

Nix and Kadence were THAT couple, they deeply loved each other, they were clearly in lust with each other and they were totally in sync with one another, two halves of one soul
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
In this little addition to the series, we are back with Nix and Kadence from book 1.

They are married, happy and have a new baby.

It is short, but managed to pack quite an emotional punch.

Now I am not a person who likes my HEA messed with after a book is done.

But here, it is so much messed with, more like serving to portray the love that Nix feels toward Kadence, and his determination to get them back to where they should be.

It is hard reading at times (especially as a person who suffered from PN
Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3 Mildly Meh Stars

This was short and focused on postpartum depression.

So take that for what it's worth.

It was nice to get more Kadence and Nix.

Especially Nix.

Especially Nix...

description

In a nutshell, a decent read if you've read the series and you feel like a little book nugget before bedtime.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
★Complimentary Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Reclaimed
SERIES: (Knights Rebels MC #2.5)
AUTHOR: River Savage
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: February 16th 2015
MY RATING: ★★★★

Heartbreakingly real!! This will grab you like never before such a beautiful raw emotionally intense telling, this story will touch you on so many levels..

A short story that packs a hell of a punch!!

POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION

My wife is so fucking lost - lost in her own world of hopel
Alissa Evanson
5 My heart hurt for Nix and Kadence Stars
Words cannot even describe the emotion in this novella. My heart ached for Kadence as she suffered with one of the most intense pains a mother can face- postpartum depression. Kadence has dreamed of being a mom for so long and yet the anxiety and unease she feels towards little Low is just heartbreaking. River’s description of what Kadence was feeling was so incredibly raw. I never suffered from postpartum depression but as I was reading this I could feel
Reanell Tisdale
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

I just love River Savage's writing. She never ceases to amaze me with her books. Reclaimed was fantastic! Full review to come!

I am a huge fan of River Savage. I fell in love with Kadence and Nix in Incandescent, and was excited to get this novella about them.

This book is intense, you want to jump inside and help these characters through this rough patch they seem to be stuck in. After the birth of their daughter, Kadence falls in the depths of depression and this makes Nix feel helpless
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers
WoW!!! River Savage just amazes me everytime

This story was so touching, I'm sure a lot of us mothers (first time mothers) can relate to how Kadence felt. That overwhelming feeling like you don't know how to do this, like your not a good mother... And nobody tells you that this is normal so you just feel like a failure.

But Nix never gave up on her and just kept on pushing until she just had to give in.

Awesome Awesome story River Savage.

Can't wait to read Beau's story... :-)

Jessica Viteri
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
 photo PhotoGrid_1424213704792.jpg

Everything is glowing and happy in the Knight family. But then things turn for the worse.....

photo PhotoGrid_1424212303763.jpg

Kadence and Nix's journey is definitely not an easy one. Having a baby means happiness and loving moments. However, no one tells you how truly hard it can sometimes be.

photo PhotoGrid_1424212990437.jpg

All is not well in the land of bottles, babies and bikers.

photo Photo Collage Maker_oygplg.png
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Dec 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book was tough to read because you want Nix and Kadence to live happily after ever and sometimes life isn't that easy.
After having a baby, Kadence suffers from postpartum depression and nothing Nix does seems to help. While it's difficult to watch them go through this struggle, Nix stays by her side and refuses to lose the woman he loves.
Diana's
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a seriously deep read dealing with harsh realities some of us have dealt with after childbirth.. And the approach taken in the story was PERFECT!!! For a Novella length book You know it was an awesome read when you can smile at the end given the circumstances and topic..
Cassia Brightmore
One of the best thing about being an avid reader is that once in awhile a book comes along that truly touches your heart. Reclaimed is a novella in the Knights Rebels MC series, focusing on the relationship between Nix and Kadence and how they are coping with a new addition to their family. River is an author that pushes the envelope, explores the hard topics—she takes the harsh realities that we face everyday and applies it to her characters. Skilled writing like this is a rare find. I fell hea ...more
Blondies Little Book Life
Feb 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*This review may contain spoilers*

I received an ARC for an honest review

“Don’t worry, babe. I got you.”He pulls me closer to his front. “You always have me,” I whisper, feeling myself fall into the dark bliss. “Never not gonna have you, Kadence. Would fuckin’ die before I didn’t have you. Now go back to sleep,” he orders again, and that small flutter of lust stirs in me. Yes, that trust, it’s coming back.

Absolutely AMAZING! River Savage knows how to write a damn good book. I was extremely excite
Louise Seraphim Reviews
This novella was beautiful and intense.
Considering that it is only a short chapter in Kadence and Nix's full on, and sometimes crazy life. It did not feel lacking in any way. So many important moments were covered in this novella, and they were done incredibly well.
This novella takes us to when Kadence and Nix have had their baby girl, Harlow (Low).

It is approximately 7 weeks since she was born, and things are not easy for them all. Kadence is suffering with Post Natal Depression (UK term), an
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Reclaimed is a sexy, romantic, gritty and very real love story from River Savage. As a fan of her earlier books, I couldn’t wait to see what she had in store for Nix and Kadence. The story starts off with a beautiful and H-O-T scene between the two characters and then, when their lives should have been fulfilling and beautiful, events take a turn into some very dark territory. I applaud Ms. Savage for tackling a very serious topic with great sensitivity, imagination and yes. even a little humor. ...more
Judy
Sivutha
5 Reclaimed Stars

I love Nix and Kadence. After having a baby, Kadence have been withdrawn and she thinks that she is failing her kids. Nix at first didn't know what to do but that did not stop him from helping his wife. Such a sweet story.

“Claim me all you like, baby. I’m yours.”
“Damn straight you are.” He rolls over, resting his bent leg over my stomach. “And I’m yours, Kadence. Don’t ever fuckin’ forget it. You’re never gettin’ away from me, and if you did try, I’ll be here, reclaimin’ you a
yohanna baez
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just fell a little more in love with Nix. If you thought him hot on incandescent you are going to completely go over hills for him in this book.
even though this is a short novella is was packed, with true marriage struggles,how you deal with them and how important your support system is on times like this.
It was also hot and funny all the ingredients for a great book.
I can't wait to see what Ms. River has next for us in store.
TeamNix
Sarah Armstrong
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nix & Kadence are my No. 1 MC couple

Loved this novella. While it touched on a series subject, we still got all the things we loved in the Knights series. Loved catching up with everyone. Cannot wait for Jesse's book & Beau's. Awesome job River!!!
Fiona
Feb 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lustful Literature
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**JODIE'S REVIEW**

“No one tells you that having a baby could make you feel so out of control, or lonely. That small, everyday tasks would become insurmountable hurdles. No one tells you, you will spend your days worrying if you’re doing everything right, and your nights crying when you fail. But the most heartbreaking thing of all the numbness. No one told me about the numb feeling, or that it would be the most excruciating pain I would ever experience even if some days I didn’t care.”

This boo
Kelly L
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
****SPOILERS*****

I see I'm in the minority but for me this was just a short, flat read. The writing was fine but this was more of a very short story about the difficult issue of postpartum depression than anything else. The strains on their relationship & pain he felt for her are pretty much it.

At one point when he tells her that he's had enough I believe he would've walked away if she had not sought help. About 90% of the book consists of their generic fights and her struggle to understand
  • Biker Babe in Black (The Chromes and Wheels Gang, #1)
  • Bikers and Tinsel (The MC Sinners, #3.5)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Beauty and the Bad Boy (Bad Boy #1)
  • Ryder (Scorpio Stinger MC, #0.5)
  • Ride To Temptation (The Rough Riders, #1)
  • Lights of Peril Box Set (Lights of Peril #1-3)
  • Thrash (Bayonet Scars, #2)
  • Leave a Trail (Signal Bend, #7)
  • Shades (Evil Dead MC, #3)
  • The Broken Pieces of Us (The Devil's Dust, #2.1)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • His Wild Desire (Death Lords MC, #1)
  • Renegade Reject (Renegade Sons MC, #2)
  • Satisfy Me (Ravage MC, #3.5)
  • Sons of Mayhem 4: Snakes and Angels  (Sons of Mayhem #1.4)
  • Half My Blood (Dartmoor, #2.5)
  • Remember Me (Defiant Motorcycle Club, #3)
River Savage is the Author of the Knights Rebels MC Series. She released her debut novel, Incandescent, in August 2014.

An avid reader of romance and erotic novels, her love for books and reading fueled her passion for writing. Reading no longer sated her addiction, so she started writing in secret. She never imagined that her dream of publishing a novel would ever be achievable.
With a soft spot

Knights Rebels MC (6 books)
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Desertion (Knights Rebels MC, #3)
  • Infatuation (Knights Rebels MC, #4)
  • Reminiscence (Knights Rebels MC #5)
  • Audacious (Knights Rebels MC #6)
“Yep, got it. You do know I’m a decorated ex-marine, firefighter and badass biker. I got this, sweetheart.” 2 likes
“Don’t you dare leave this fuckin’ room. I’m important too. I’m your fuckin’ husband. Do you hear me? We are important.” 1 likes