Start by marking “Serial, Volume Four (Serial, #4)” as Want to Read:
Serial, Volume Four (Serial, #4)

Serial, Volume Four

(Serial #4)

Jude Hollister kills. Born with everything, wanting for nothing, murder has become his addiction. He kills women who entice him. He immortalizes them while they’re still young and beautiful. How will he manage to save the one woman he loves?

Ronnie Lapierre is a survivor. Born with nothing, she’s struggling in a dead end job with an abusive bastard for a boyfriend. Jude of
ebook
Published June 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Serial, Volume Four, please sign up.
Jaden Wilkes I'm beginning to feel like that too! Lily had been battling health issues so it's been taking much much much much longer than I ever anticipated. :(

Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Would it be wrong to say I don't really want this series to end?
Eda**
Jan 24, 2015 marked it as to-read

RELEASE DATE: not determined yet

description

I freakin' LOVE Jaden Wilkes...but will this goddamn book EVER come out dammit?!?!?
Kj
Ok now we are mid august and still no word on this book. I am done with this writer! I do not like spending my hard earned money on serials until they are finished but I made an exception and now I am screwed out of the money I've spent. I've read an unfinished story that ended on a cliff hanger and I will forget the details before getting the sequel if we ever do. This is why I hate serials especially when they are promised to be released 2 weeks apart and we are months and months out now with ...more
Kristen
Jan 28, 2015 marked it as to-read
March?!?! I can't wait that long!!!
BB
Oct 03, 2015 marked it as to-be-released
Where are you Volume 4? I neeed you!

waiting photo: hpidontliketobekeptwaiting.gif
Jaden Wilkes
Jun 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
He's free...Jude broke free. Thank you every single one of you who is going to read part four in spite of the massive distance between part three and now. Thank you! Jude is pleased with the attention, and he is so absolutely utterly thrilled to be out in the world again.

And I can sleep at night. For a little while at least...until Dimitri from The Beast starts clawing to get out. ;)
Fousilly
Apr 21, 2016 rated it did not like it
the book that will never be. 2 authors that can\t write a simple ending to a series that was pretty obviously already thought through. will never read either author again since they are both too busy socializing on their facebook pages instead of finishing a book they promised over a year ago and then numerous times since, never going to waste another dime on either of their writings. blah blah blah, keep your excuses as they are nothing more than that at this point.

This changed my overall ratin
Thea™
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Finally, FINALLY, after YEARS of waiting, the final installment of this series was released.
I waited with reading until the series would be complete (because of the cliffhangers!) and had already lost all hope that that was ever gonna happen... but, surprise surprise... all of a sudden, there it was --> Volume 4.
LOVED these 4 short books which IMO could and should have been ONE book!!
In the end it was well worth the wait, because this story was awesome! Together these series is a 5 star read
Keysha Williams
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Nikki
Apr 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Elanur
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-be-released
I swear Jude is on a whole different level of fucked-up. How is it that I adore and hate this mofo at the same time? Only Jude.
*~* Susie
Jun 19, 2018 rated it liked it
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS LIVE!!!
Kemily
Feb 22, 2015 marked it as to-read
This is seriously a twisted serial series of absolute awesomeness.. I need it now!!

UPDATE: Fabulous news that this sordid beaut is on the way at long last. 1st March!! I've always loved March now I have another reason to love it :). So excited to get back in the wicked world of Jude! *happy dance* Cannot-FUCKING-wait!! :D
Bunnycore
okay y'all this is not at all how I thought it would end. I thought it was bad enough when Jude found out that Pet was (view spoiler)

He thought it was fate and that was why he loved her the way he did. then it became worse when he found out that Pet was (view spoiler) I thought for sure after that revelation was her end.

But no Lilly White kept pushing and pushing and my gods did she go out on a bang or wh
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jude Jude,

I have loved this series from the start great end to the series and Jude will always be a character I love to hate.

Jessica
Jul 31, 2018 rated it did not like it
1 Messy-Star. ★
There was so much that I didn’t like.
#1. It took over 3 years to release this book. I was into the first three despite the weird combination of sex and gore and torture. But after so long, I lost whatever passion I had reading this series.

#2. I didn’t like how each chapter was supposed to be from a different character’s perspective; titled with a different character’s name, but only Jude’s chapters were written in first person. Actually, it irritated me. And almost every chapter
Beth
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shanisa
Jun 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dark, erotica
The beginning of the book was everything honey!!! I loved it. However, the ending.......hate. I hated it. I hated it with a passion, I'm so disappointed. I had so many theories in mind that was going to happen and I never would have guessed that it would end how it did. This book had so much potential, I'm just really mad about how it ended.
Anne De
Feb 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
I have been waiting for so long !!! I was very disappointed with the turn of the story and hated the end
Tish
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Carissa
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
ok nope nope nope. A few of these characters went so out of character in the story that it actually made me turn off what I was reading. Then I just had to laugh at it. To me it didn't make sense and I felt like it was done just to add some gore to the story. It just wasn't done very well in my opinion, at least I got to the end.
хона Ахмэте
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was ok
Anne Farrell
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waited a while for this, but boy was it so worth it. Lily and Jaden this was beautifully sick and twisted. The story carries straight on from 3 and is full of plot twists , murder , lies and hot hair pulling kinky sex. This isn't for the faint of heart frilly romance reader but raw love and passion in a psychotic rollercoaster of a ride. Brilliantly written and there is a few surprises thrown in you won't see coming and Jude is still his most devastatingly handsome murderous scheming self. Be wa ...more
A
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
what tha what?!? holy sh*t just when I thought Jude couldn't have got more sadistic. Is there going to be a Volume 5???????
Kelly Merie
Review for Volumes 1-4.

description

Volume 1 -> 4 Stars.
Volume 2 -> 4 Stars.
Volume 3 -> 4 Stars.
Volume 4 -> 2 Stars.
The ending didn't fit for me after binge-reading all 4 volumes. I felt like the characters contradicted and changed too much from the first volume to the last. Too many unanswered questions by the end and I don't feel like the story was even "finished" if that makes sense.

I have to admit, I was hanging on the edge of my seat while reading. I love a well-written psychopath/sociopat
Ginger
Aug 02, 2018 rated it did not like it
The series in general was pretty boring to me. Am I desensitized to the point of concern? Maybe. This ending, however, made the entire series not only boring but fucking redundant. We ended up in the exact same place we started with no growth in character, world build, scene change, or motivation.

Jude states that Pet was flawed (view spoiler)
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Jude has finally graced us with his presence once again and I'm glad he came back. It's was great to see him in full blown psycho mode and see his freak fly. Sure I wasn't entirely happy with the way the story progressed towards the end (no spoilers here) but I could see just where he was coming from and why it panned out the way it did. He is a sociopath (who thinks he's a god lol) after all.

I guess we're both a little narcissistic. It's rather like fucking one's self, isn't it.

We were perfect
Anya
It seemed like I waited years for this book and lo and behold it's finally here. I wasn't too happy with what transpired in the book but I guess when you're reading about a serial killer there's only one way for it to end. 😔
Cindi Russell
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This sounds like a cliché, but with this book/series, it is not for the faint of heart. Dark, dark, dark. Evil, twisted, crazy all the way through. And if you think you know how it all ends, guess again.
Brooke
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

A little disappointed in the ending kinda wanted them to ride off into the sunset killing together :( wish there was more to this story to see more of Jude

• Pawn - Volume 3 (Pawn, #3)
  • Exodus (Centrifuge Duet, #2)
  • Fearless Fighter
  • Mia's Journey
  • Dubious (Bitter Vine, #1)
  • Tease Me (Tease Me, #1)
  • Illusions of Evil (Illusions Duet, #1)
  • Billionaire’s Threat (Never Never Man, #4)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Carnage (The Butcher, #2)
  • Mansions
  • The Follower
  • Against the Grain (Against, #2)
  • Loving Them (Wings of Artemis #5)
  • Remember Me (Shattered, #3)
  • Soul Redeemed (Sons of Wrath, #4)
  • The Abduction of Kelsey
  • The Future of Sex
Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series, Target This, Wishing Well, and Asylum. When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estate Series, and Because of Ellison (contemporary romance). Lily enjoys stretching her writing muscles by ...more

Serial (4 books)
  • Serial, Volume One (Serial, #1)
  • Serial, Volume Two (Serial, #2)
  • Serial, Volume Three (Serial, #3)