Start by marking “Russian's Ruthless Demand (The Chatsfield #14)” as Want to Read:
Russian's Ruthless Demand (The Chatsfield #14)

Russian's Ruthless Demand

(The Chatsfield, Series Two #6)

Out of the ice, into the fire!

Determined to prove herself to her illustrious family, Eleanore Harrington accepts an offer to create a glittering new ice hotel. The catch? Her new boss is Lukas Kuznetskov, a man as cold and unyielding as the ice she works with.

Lukas assumed that Eleanore would melt to his every command. But his blood is fired by the white-hot embers smo
Published June 1st 2015 by Harlequin Presents (first published May 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Russian's Ruthless Demand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Russian's Ruthless Demand

Alex is The Romance Fox
This is the 14th book in the Chastfield Series but really there’s not much about the Chatsfield Dynasty except that the hero and heroine spend a night of passion in one of the hotels!!!!

I was not crazy about the two main characters, which rather spoilt the story for me…I was really excited about the whole building of an ice hotel but let’s just say that whilst that part was nice, the hard-assed Russian billionaire with a huge chip on his shoulder (yes, he was abandoned as a child and lived in th
Vashti
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Lukas,Russian billionaire has met his match in Eleanore,the architect he hired to help him complete his ice hotel in Russia.From the minute these two met,it was sizzling with tension.Eleanore I thought was adorable,these two were like vinegar and oil,and they complimented each other beautiful.There were moments of funny,tenderness,and passion.Loved when after they broke up,2 weeks later ,he follows her back to New York and tells her he loves he and proposes to her on bended knee.I would have lov ...more
Fanniny Moreno Zavaleta
Danielle
Ipshita Ranjana
May 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Russian’s Ruthless Demand is a well written romance with well matched characters and an enjoyable story-line. Eleanore is an amazing heroine because she is out there proving herself and not backing down anytime. She was wonderfully sarcastic in her dialogues and I found that to be one of the best things about her character. Lukas starts out as a cold unfeeling hero but warms up later with a lot of help from Eleanore. They had an amazing chemistry which made their romance so much more enjoyable. ...more
Rgreader
Could not warm to the shrewish bitchy judgemental heroine and the hero was too beta to manage her. Couldn't make it to chapter 3 due to that and the prose was not compelling.
Jenny
May 02, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Slow and boring.
Marisa Valle
Jun 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Typical Harlequin but enjoyed the setting.
Amee
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quite liked this one overall.
I liked the occasional Russian word thrown in the mix, as I quite like seeing if I've guessed the pronunciation correctly (thanks Google).
Hero: Basically Alex Skarsgard, except Russian *swoon*
Heroine: Youngest of three, living in the shadow of the rest of her family. Talented, but underutilised, and a genuinely good person who loves animals.
Favourite side character: Petra. She knows how to handle Lukas! Basically she's the mother he needed.
T.M. Carper
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Part of a mini-series (The Chatsfield) but can be read as a standalone.

Fairly standard workplace romance with a bit of a slow burn. Quick read.
Kaytlin A.
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Wish there was more on the ice hotel- but an entertaining read overall.
Yanira Soto
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
bastante interesante la historia del Ruso y la arquitecto, una lucha de sentimientos y al final vence el amor....
Xiamera
Oct 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
This was a classic Harlequin romance. Nothing really stood out for me except Lukas' backstory being a little more tragic than usual. On first reading, that Chatsfield name kept jumping out at me until I realised that I had read a few books from the series. As usual, I was more interested in reading about Isabelle from the time she was mentioned than Eleanore. To me, this was nothing more than a book to read to pass the time.
RomLibrary
Yas
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Part of the Chastfield series of books. It's a series about hotel magnates and hotel life stories. This was an okay read. Was not really into the characters too much. The usual rich, brooding male. And a the architect/designer that will help the Hero build his project. On the way they have an attraction and in the end we know the drill on how this ends. They figure it out.
Elena
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
No Chatsfields involved in this one unless one counts being a guest at a Chatsfield hotel? Lust at first sight? Checked. Millionaire hunk? Checked. Gorgeous heiress trying to make it on her own? Checked. Mind you this is a rich girl who has never seen a sleigh. How is that even possible? Yes, this silly detail stood out for me. Eleanore wasn't so bad, but the story wasn't that great either.
Geraldine Sadiku
Both characters seem to be looking for acceptance and use their own methods of acceptance which in turn leads to an enjoyable romance, Loved it.

Part of the Chatsfield mini series but also a great stand alone.
Harlequin Books
"Exotic Russian phrases and the wintry splendor of St. Petersburg will heat readers’ blood in this beautifully crafted tale. The heroine’s acerbic humor and the hero’s bluntness are both fantastic" (RT Book Reviews, 4 stars).

Miniseries: The Chatsfield
Mem
Aug 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
HP3337 Jun15 Eleanore Harrington and Lukas Kuznetskov she creates his new ice hotel
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: december-2015
it was like this big ball of fluff!
Harlequin Books
Feb 19, 2017
AshleyBrianna
Aug 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
After graduating from the University of Melbourne, Michelle Conder took a variety of jobs before packing her bags and traveling and working overseas. When none of the career opportunities she encountered grabbed her she returned to Australia and after more study decided to follow her lifelong dream of becoming a writer.

Michelle now lives in Melbourne with her husband and three children and when s

The Chatsfield, Series Two (8 books)
  • Sheikh's Desert Duty (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #1)
  • Delucca's Marriage Contract (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #2)
  • Princess's Secret Baby (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #3)
  • Virgin's Sweet Rebellion (The Chatsfield, Series Two, #4)
  • Greek's Last Redemption (The Tsoukatos Brothers, #2; The Chatsfield, Series Two, #5)
  • Tycoon's Delicious Debt