Start by marking “One night in Daytona (One Night Stands Book 1)” as Want to Read:
One night in Daytona (One Night Stands Book 1)

One night in Daytona (One Night Stands Book 1)

3.93  ·  Rating details ·  46 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Jos Farris was on top of the world, leading the Daytona 500 until a simple mistake ended his race and possibly his career. Cassie Lane’s day had gone to hell; on national television her star whistle-blower backed out of the story that would have made her career, making Cassie look utterly incompetent.

But Jos’ day suddenly looks up when the red-headed beauty sits down next
Kindle Edition
Published February 8th 2015

To ask other readers questions about One night in Daytona, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One night in Daytona

Maci Dillon
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ARC given in exchange for an honest review.

Ann Grech is a completely new author to me, and one I will most definitely be following closely from this point on. HOLY HOTNESS can she write a sex scene! I felt like I was right there in the moment.

One Night in Daytona is a fantastic, feel good, erotic romance read. I love Jos, all Alpha male but sweet as hell, and I love when fate intervenes and brings two amazing people together.... not once, but twice.

Very fluently written, words bounced off the
Tracey
What happens when you meet somebody in a bar and can't reject the chemistry you feel for each other? A seriously sexy and deep one night stand!

Jos is at a bar drowning his sorrows when a sexy red head called Cassie enters feeling just as low, but when these two meet its electric, it's not long until they retire for a night passion and these two are as sexy as each other!

Of course a one night stand is only part of the story....

This is a novella so things move swiftly, emotions are spilled quickly
Daria
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars ~Gifted by the Author for a honest review~~

Ill post the review when its released
Sadie Yates
Feb 21, 2015 rated it liked it
One Night in Daytona by Ann Grech is a quick read about two people where one night in Daytona Florida can change their lives. Jos Farris is down on his luck, playboy Nascar driver whose career is about to end. In a biker bar he meets Cassie Lane a reporter who’s in the same boat. After a few drinks, the two head back to her hotel for a one night stand. The next morning they go their separate ways and have to face the reality of losing jobs. After months of trying to move on and figure out a new ...more
Hooked On Books
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Jos Farris is the bad boy of racecar driving, so much so that he lands himself in trouble. After his mistake, he decides to drink away his problems. News reporter Cassie Lane is also having an uneventful day and finds herself in the same bar after discovering she has lost her job.

Their chance meeting ends with one very steamy night of passion that neither forgets. After some time, the two are reunited and realize that night meant something. Can they pick up the pieces where they left of
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jos Farris, the bad boy driver of NASCAR, is having a really bad day. So bad that he blew his chance in the Daytona 500 and now all he wants to do is have a drink by himself in the biker bar and hopefully drown his sorrows for a while.

Cassie Lane had a really bad day too. Embarrassed by the whistleblower that backed out of the story that would have made her career, Cassie also just wants to drown her sorrows for a while.

Their chance meeting at the biker bar sets them up for one hell of a night!
Kim
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review. I am a HUGE NASCAR FAN and I have to say the way Ann Grech wrote this story is so close to some of the racers. BOOGITY BOOGITY BOOGITY Let's Go Racing!!!! ~Darrel Waltrip. Just in time for the DAYTONA 500 that is tomorrow I got a copy of this book to read. Boy am I ready. This is a great quick read. Jos a racecar driver has the 500 win in site. Well problems with the car and out he goes. Problems at the track he goes to the bar. Cassie who is a ...more
Smut Hut
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy a quick read and a Alpha sexy male where fate intertwines not once but twice for two people who are destined to be together this is a hot read for you.

Jos and Cassie both have a day from hell and sit down next to each other at a bar in Daytona Beach. They share instant chemistry and share a one night stand that leaves them both wishing for more than a one night stand. They spend months apart yearning for each other until fate brings them together yet once again.

The sex scenes are h
LLEP  Book Blog
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Very fluently written, words bounced off the pages forming vivid images and a real emoti
Page Turners
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
This novella was short but it was full of fun and romance. Joe Farris and Cassie Lane are having a really bad day. Joe just lost the Daytona 500 and maybe even his career as a driver while Cassie was let go from her job when her confidential informant recounted her story while on national television. Each are hoping to drown their sorrows in a drink but never imagined meeting that one person that was going to change their lives. This was a sexy and sweet romance that I wish would have been a lit ...more
Kirsty Turner
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***REVIEWED FOR SARAH & KIRSTY'S BOOK REVIEWS***

This book was short, sweet and to the point. Things move along very quickly due to the size of the book. The sizzling passion between Jos and Cassie is obvious from the beginning and it draws the reader in. I got a little hot reading this due to Jos and Cassie’s dirty mouth and simmering pleasure. Sometimes it really does take one night to change your life and this book proves that. A great short, sexy read which was perfect for me as I had the
Ebony
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great quick little hottie ;-)

I was gifted a copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest opinion. I LOVED this story and cannot wait to read more from this series :-) I fell in love with Jos an Cassie's story from the very beginning and rooted for them to find their back to each other :-)

This story is filled with enough heat to make me want to run outside and cool down in the ice cold snow ;-) Ann Grech has a way with words that not only tells a story but paints a picture. I look
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Finished!
5*!!
I am fanning myself right now!
That was H.O.T! Ann knows how to write sex. Phew.
Ok. This is the story of Jos, the NASCAR racing driver, and Cassie, the political reporter. They meet at a bar after their respectively bad day! But WOW! The heat between these two is supernova.
The only downside to this book is that it ended.
A fantastic quick read that will get your heart (and other parts) beating.
J.L.
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC Provided for an honest review

This book was a sexy short read! I love books staring Racers and this is so good. Jos and Cassie were phenomenal together and I really hope there's going to be a book 2 because I'd love to see if there is more to their story than this one.

One night in Daytona is definitely not enough because I need MORE! :) ❤
Lindsey Kramer
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
One Night in Daytona was a very intense book. I Definitely think that the phrase "when sparks fly" applies. Joss and Cassie are a very intense couple that makes this little book a very hot read.
Let's just say that I had to have my ceiling fans on full blast for this!
Renee at Book Happiness
Feb 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I recieved this for an honest review.. I have to say that this was one hot quick book that I just loved!! I found myself pulled right into the story and just really enjoyed it!!!!

This is one of those books that you just do not want to pass up!! SO GREAT!!!
booklover
Really enjoyed this.
Shirley
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
My first read by Ann Grech and I WILL be back for more!!

A fun, hot read that is filled with emotion and characters, that while very different in their backgrounds, are oh so very right for each other. A great reminder that opposites really do attract and sometimes one night is all you need to know that he/she is THE ONE!!
Ashley Lovestoread
Story was well written and flowed well. It was entertaining and definitely didn't lack in the "steam" department. I was not able to fully suspend belief to become consumed with the story with how fast paced everything happened including forgiveness.
S.J.
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun read for me! The writing was great, the sex was hot, and the characters were well developed and easy to relate to. It's a fast paced, quick read with a story that draws you in and keeps you reading. Loved it!
veda buntain
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely a book of gold

I actually love this book so much, I have read it more than 4 times. The best lil book I have read in a long time!!!!
Melissa Friend
♥ D r i  ♥
Dec 22, 2016
Patrick
May 14, 2015
By day Ann Grech lives in the corporate world and can be found sitting behind a desk typing away at reports and papers or lecturing to a room full of students. With her quirky glasses and shiny leather briefcase, she has the librarian look nailed. All laced up tight in her pencil skirts and killer heels, her students can only fantasize about what she gets up to in her spare time. If only they coul ...more
More about Ann Grech...