Start by marking “After the Storm (Clarity, #4)” as Want to Read:
After the Storm (Clarity, #4)

After the Storm

(Clarity #4)

He will do anything to make amends... But how can she forgive him when she can't even remember him?

Liam did not realize how serious Winter's injuries were after her accident. He was beside himself with grief when she fell unconscious and wouldn't wake up.
After a minor coma, Winter finally wakes up to a world she can partially see — and she has no clue why. She does not r
Published February 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about After the Storm, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about After the Storm

Start your review of After the Storm (Clarity, #4)
Abbie
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
This was an okay read in the series, but I'm glad it was back to they're normal length. The last one dragged quite badly in areas for me, but this one managed to keep my interest just enough throughout that it didn't drag.

The ending to this one was nice, although it seems a bit silly to do it in this one, considering there's a book five.

Overall, An okay read.
Cathy *Booklover4everandever*
Great book

This is a great continuation in the series. I have been reading the series in the way the author wanted it done (in the back of the Kindle). It's a great way to read these books. It intertwines the two sets of books...just a fyi the books are phenomenal too.
Paula
Before I started reading "Clarity 4", I was worried. For me, "Clarity 3" had such a strong ending that I didn't see how another installment in the series wouldn't weaken that. But I was wrong, so damn wrong.

"Clarity 4" not only offered more closure, but allowed me to understand some characters and their motivation better.
It was less action driven and more focused on the characters and with that gave me the opportunity to fall in love with them some more.

Helen was quite a surprise. Having lost
Lauren
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
After finishing this book and this series I'm sitting here like

Because honestly I loved this series like crazy. I read all of it today over a total of about 5 hours, I'd guess. Book 4 was sort of disappointing but I still liked it. I wanted it to be longer and to go into detail about their wedding and the discovery of pregnancy and the birth of the children...If you could write some kind of novella about it I would just DIE! And buy it right away.

Awesome series with a few issues that I think hav
Kristine Jared
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Clarity 4

The fourth book in the Clarity series tries to explain so much and as a result isn't so believable. The introduction of David without any love complication when Winter is so distrusting of Liam is out of character. Why bring him in at all? Then there's all the drama with Carmen. How is it a woman can have a car accident and the baby is fine, but Carmen finds her dead rapist husband, who she hates/ loves and miscarries? Wouldn't she be secretly relieved? I don't think she would jump in t
Angela
Jun 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
After reading this book it showed the books in this series along with the spin off series in the order you "should" read them. Not that you have to, but it could save some spoilers. So I will start move on to Eternity next. But over all, the 4th book was again good. I'm totally invested in this whole story with Helen and Liam. I can't wait to find out the things I don't quiet know yet and if they have a happy ending.
Ryanne
Nov 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
The author just had to make a happily ever after with a twist didn't she... Ugh and I hate the whole Owen Carmen thing
Yasmine
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm glad I decided to continuethis series after so many years. Really nice ending.
Carolyn Okum
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Continuing to get comfortable with Liam has been a challenge for Helen. I am glad she is hanging in there.
Tory
Jul 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
rather than try putting books in a 'not interested' folder, I'm going to claim I read them and give a low rating. Putting in not interested, the algorithm seems to think I like the book.
Moon
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Helen has been in a major accident. After overhearing that her father paid her boyfriend Liam to date her, she drove her car off a cliff, sustaining brain damage, giving her amnesia... she can not remember the last three years. It was so heartwarming to watch Helen and Liam remember the great love they have had and still have.... and it was so heartbreaking to find out more about Liam and what he went through as a child. I literally was sobbing as I we meet his parents.

This was an amazing conclu
Patricia
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: loretta-lost
This is the 4th book in this series about Helen & Liam. After crashing her car into a tree during a storm, Helen is really hurt but Liam manages to find her by using the gps that's in their little dog snowball. When Helen finally wakes up at the hospital she has lost some memories and she thinks its 3 years before. Helen doesn't even remember who Liam is until he & her family tell her that he is her boyfriend. Helen & Liam go to the cabin that she purchased so she can recuperate from her injurie ...more
Kaylin Beach
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"It was my greed. My insatiable ambition and list for material things I didn't need. I let it control me. I can only pray that my actions haven't caused me to lose the only woman I have ever loved."

Loretta is a goddess and her words are worth more than diamonds. Clarity is such an amazing series!

Clarity, book 4, picks up right where book 3 leaves off. Helen is taken to the hospital after the crash. Her memory of the last 3 years is gone, and she has no idea who Liam is, no memory of the rape, an
Lisa
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Cute, cute, cute! A bit rushed in some places but I am a clarity fan and I first did not know that there was a fourth book, I mentioned the clarity series to a friend of mine and she started to read the series and then told me she was reading book 4, and I was like WHAT! There is no book 4 I thought it was an open ending, well my mistake so I quickly ordered it and read it in a couple of houres and I m pleased with the happy ending, I was surprised about the Owen thingy but happy it turned out a ...more
Lisa Woitel
Feb 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
VERY Disappointing

While it was nice to read about how things turned out, this book was a HUGE waste of money and very disappointing. I read it in just over an hour. The impression I got was that the author was tired of this series and just wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. There were major time gaps in between events and it felt very rushed.

I pre ordered this because I was so excited to find out what happens and this just was a big let down. I don't think I will ever pre order a b
Stacey Timmons
Sep 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my second reading of this book!
I totally enjoyed the whole series and loved both Liam and Winter! Owen was a fabulous side character! The only thing I have a problem with is the whole Grayson forgiveness thung and then him subsequently doing what he did next!! Also I thought what her father done was totally wrong too! When I read it first time around I thought she told her family who and what was really responsible for her leaving but I must have remembered it wrong!

I would love to read
Jacqueline
Feb 17, 2015 rated it liked it
meh it's alright

Ok the book isn't horrible but I felt like it just got cheesier the more it went on. And some of the things that happened were like really! In real life that would never happen and some of the things they did?? Come on surgeries at home do not happen and nudity with a stranger you just meet only once. Seriously! But again it wasn't horrible just a little cheesy.
Mary Winstead
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Liam is rushing Helen to the hospital after her bad accident, She's barely breathing. When she wakes up she remembers her sister but, doesn't know Liam or Owen. When Liam asks her to open her eyes she tells him she's blind. So when she does she's amazed. Sadly she can't remember the last three years. So Liam brings her to her cottage to relax and try to remember. If she does will she leave Liam like she did at the end of the third book? Great read.
Lisa Rector
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, quick-read, sweet
Satisfying conclusion

Not as punchy as the other three. It was interesting reading Liam's POV. I'm glad the author flipped to Helen's POV too. It's just not the story without being in Helen's mind. Some amazing stuff happened in this novel and some boring cliche stuff too. It was an entertaining ride though. At least Helen got the ending she deserved. Not as traumatic as the other novels, which is what I loved. Helen still surprised me at every turn.
Matthew Simpkins
Feb 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It was very very interesting kept you in suspense great reading gave it a five Star all four books a person that's blind to give then Hope off findings happiness if you didn't enjoy reading these book's you don't known what love or forgiveness,isf orgiveness is

If you didnt injoy reading these four books, you don't know what love or forgiveness is. I could Read all four book's again.
Wurtzies
May 20, 2016 rated it did not like it
Choose a different book or series

These were so poorly written. The story line was completely ridiculous. Unfortunately, I feel the need to finish any book that I start so I did finish this whole series (which only took me about a day). I found myself rolling my eyes on a regular basis as the author would just randomly introduce new plot twists into the story. I just spent several hours reading a bad series. I'll never get that time back.
Amanda
Feb 17, 2015 added it
Great ending

I loved this installment of the clarity series. This was such a great book to end Helen and liams story. You finally get closure. And the way Loretta writes into the future is amazing. I highly recommend this book to any one who has read the first three books. This series is one of my favorites.
caroline
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Love Love

This whole series has been amazing. I've cried n been angry n laughed. I jus wish there was more, I tried to slow my reading but the more I got into it, the quicker I read n then its 10yrs later but over all, it was Awesome. Im going to start reading End of Eternity now
angela yargus
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just love Loretta Lost!

There is much to ponder through this whole series. I love learning while being entertained. And the ending while fantastic still left me with a final caveat. I hated to have it end. Maybe Loretta will have a series continuing and highlighting David's future.
Tina Clark
Feb 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving the series. Can't get enough of Liam and Helen. Wasn't sure how the story was going to end. Helen lost her 3 years of memory and was falling in love with Liam all over. Can't wait to read Owens story.
Gladys Mills
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-challenge
The book was short. It clears up so much. I cried when Liam went to see his parents. His father was mean. Befriending the man David was strange. I am glad Liam finally decides to tell the truth. keeping secrets never gets you anywhere. Great story to read!
Jenny Jo Weir
This was the best book in the series. It didn't drag on too much and I appreciated the explanations and tying up of loose ends. I finally got to enjoy their story without being bombarded by ridiculousness. I'm glad I stuck it out and pushed through. I enjoyed reading this.
Mileena
One of my favorites of the series. Definitely loved getting to see the story through Liam's eyes and loved the addition of the new characters and Carmen's romance form with Owen. it was wonderful and it wrapped up well although the last few chapters felt a bit rushed.
Michele  Lisbon
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
So amazing

I was so scared to read this but oh wow. This was fantastic. It gave so much insight to both liams thoughts and who Helen was before she became winter rose. If you've read this series this one is a must.
Carolyn O'brien
Jul 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I wanted to give this three stars, bc at the end, the writing got sloppy and was ended to quickly... However, I did enjoy the perspective, and it was better explained so that I felt it more true to life.
overall, I enjoyed this series and would recommend it to anyone.

• UnEnchanted (An Unfortunate Fairy Tale, #1)
  • The Subtle Beauty
  • Takedown (Bear Logan #3)
  • A Beautiful Mess (Beautiful Mess, #1)
  • Hidden (Deep Ops, #1)
  • Fallen (Deep Ops, #2)
  • The Tenant
  • The Happy Camper
  • Temptation (The Hunted, #1)
  • Just Neighbors (Blue Beech, #4)
  • The Affair
  • The Gone Dead
  • A Danger to Herself and Others
  • Broken (Deep Ops #3)
  • Orbital (Future War, #3)
  • Lady Come Home: A captivating historical come to life series (The Brigandshaw Chronicles Book 8)
  • Before I Break (If I Break, #1.5)
  • Almost Broken (If I Break, #2)
USA Today bestselling author Loretta Lost writes to experience all the love and excitement that can often be lacking from real life. She finds it therapeutic to explore her issues through the eyes of a different person. She hopes to have a family someday, but until then her characters will do nicely.

Follow @loretta.lost on Instagram for cute photos of her cat reading books. He refuses to cooperat

Clarity (5 books)
  • Clarity (Clarity, #1)
  • Clarity Book Two (Clarity, #2)
  • Clarity Book Three (Clarity, #3)
  • Loving Liam (Clarity, #5)